Sophie's Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her flawless, sinful ass was peeking out from under her dress. I grabbed the hem and flipped it up, exposing her perfect round cheeks and pink satin panties.

She turned her head slightly, and I could see the lust in her eyes. God. She was totally getting off on me being a dick to her. I felt a little more confidence and a little less fear of scaring her.

"Oh baby," I whispered, leaning forward so she could hear me. "I can see how wet you are. You've soaked through your panties like a little slut." I smacked her ass once, hard. I watched it jiggle, and saw the red bloom under her skin, making a subtle handprint.

My fucking handprint. On Sophie's ass. Sweet Fuck.

"You sure you want this, Sophie?" I whispered, but it came out more like a growl. "Because you say the word, and I'll make tender love to you. I'll treat you like a damn princess." I smacked her ass again one more time, as hard as I could, enunciating the word with my hand. I let my hips slam into her ass and I swallowed a moan. I could feel the firmness of her ass through my jeans, and I was seriously close to finishing as I dry-humped and ground myself against her.

Through the muffling of the pillow, I heard her say something, but couldn't make it out. I pulled her up by the hair again and leaned forward, looping a hand around her and holding her by the neck.

"What did you say," I spat in her ear, and then bit her ear as I squeezed her neck just a little.

"I--I'm--" Sophie let out the most beautiful noise I'd ever heard. A sweet, shuddering moan that she choked on, and I was met with a flood of warmth against my hips. I looked down.

"Sophie..." I whispered, and gently let go of her neck and hair. She collapsed forward into the pillow in front of me. "Baby did you just come all over me?"

No answer. She breathed into the pillow.

"Sophie." I pulled her up by the shoulders and turned her around, forcing her to face me. Her cheeks and neck were more flushed than I'd ever seen them, and her eyes had that distant, lost look in them.

"Sophie, did you just squirt all over me like a little whore?" I felt myself smiling.

Sophie couldn't answer. She looked completely humiliated and embarrassed. Her eyes were big and glassy.

I climbed onto the bed and pulled her into my arms, and she wiggled closer, pressing her face into my chest. Her soft curves were pressed against me, and I could smell her come.

I squeezed her closer, kissing her forehead and her nose and her cheeks. A few of those tears had escaped, rolling down her apple cheeks in big droplets.

"You are so fucking perfect," I said, kissing them away. I kissed her cheeks and her nose and her chin and her lips with little sweet kisses, and stroked my finger up and down her nose, which always made her giggle after a while.

She finally opened her eyes and peered up at me through her dark, damp lashes.

"You know I don't think you're a whore, right?"

She nodded.

"You know I love you more than anything?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Was that too much, babygirl?" I asked hesitantly.

She shook her head emphatically.

"You sure?"

"Mark," she whispered.

"Yeah baby."

She wiggled closer to me, and leaned forward towards my good ear. "I... I liked that." She laid her head back down, tucking her chin to hide her face.

"You did, huh?"

She nodded.

"How much did you like it?" I grinned.

She shook her head. She wouldn't look at me.

"Oh we're playing the 'Sophie's too little to talk' game now?"

She shook her head again, but I could see her lips twist into a smile.

"Are you a little baby who can't use her words?"

"Noooo," she whined, but that smile was still on her face. "I'm big," she insisted, but her voice had softened. I loved her little-girl voice. So fucking innocent.

I laughed. "Oh, okay baby." I squeezed her a little tighter and kissed the top of her head, and she sighed, contently.

A minute later, she lifted her head and looked up at me. "Mark?"

"Yeah baby."

"Um..." She bit her lip and looked away.

"Tell me."

"You... you didn't..."

Oh, trust me, I am fully aware I haven't found any relief yet.

"It's okay. I'm trying to be good, remember?" Truth be told, I was still so damn close to the edge of my own orgasm, it was hard to focus on much more than her hips and her tits pressed against me. And I could still smell the rich, heady scent of her come.

Sophie pulled her bottom lip into her mouth. "Sophie, you're killing me with that lip."

She stared back at me, unashamed. Then she shocked me by inching her fingers towards my waist.

I caught her fingers right as they brushed against my bulge.

"Oh hell no," I said. Once that started, I knew it was just a matter of time before I was inside her. "Clothes stay on, baby."

"Okay," she said, her fingers twitching towards me again. Another featherlight brush through my jeans. A ripple of pleasure shot through me, and whatever hope'd had of this erection going away completely disappeared.

"Sophie, be good for me, and knock it off." I pushed her hands away. She clenched them into fists, holding them tight against her body.

I flipped over just a little so I was on my back. Hopefully my pants would dry soon.

Sophie snuggled closer and laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her, and played with her hair absentmindedly, trying to think about anything except that sweet sound she made when she came from me choking her.

Nope, wasn't working.

Especially since she was trailing her fingertips up and down my arm, tracing the vines and the ropes tattooed into my skin. She did that sometimes, and it was one of the sweetest, sexiest things she did, and I loved it.

Only my arm was dangerously close to my hip. And I didn't really want to move it.

I watched her fingers as they lightly danced over my arm, getting closer to my hand, and then back up again towards my shirt sleeve. My dick was aching, straining in my pants, desperately wanting her attention.

I wasn't going to ask, I told myself. But if she tries again... will I stop her?

It turns out, I did not.

I let my eyes close and I let out a shuddering sigh as her fingers left my hand and moved to my stomach, nearing the waistband of my jeans. One finger slipped under the fabric of my shirt. I gasped. Who knew one little touch could feel that good?

My eyes shot open and my dick jumped as she pulled her hand down, her fingers grazing me.

"Fuck," I barely kept my voice down as the word escaped me. I jerked my head up and looked at her. Sophie's gaze met mine, and she had that shy, eager expression that screamed "I'm a good girl who wants to be ruined by a dirty man."

Only this time I felt like she was ruining me.

Her fingers brushed up and down, gaining more confidence as I didn't push her away. I couldn't. I couldn't move, or speak, and I didn't have the will or the energy to stop her. Her hand became more firm, and she placed her hand flat against me, squeezing slightly.

Oh hell. My head dropped back against the pillow as she continued the smallest squeezes, moving up and down as she did.

"Oh Sophie, yes baby, just like that, oh fuck--" I tipped over the edge, my balls tightened, and my cock twitched right before I came.

It felt like it lasted forever; hot bright waves of pleasure shot through me, and I let myself enjoy the ride. Her hand stopped squeezing, but she left it there, leaving me to enjoy that beautiful warm buzz.

And the post-nut clarity.

"Shit, Soph." It came out more aggressive than I meant it. I watched her face fall slightly. "Oh, no, baby," I said right away and reached up for her face. I pulled her back into me. "I'm not mad at you. Shit baby that was... God I cannot wait to fuck you."

She looked up at me. "Was that good?"

Good? It was damn near perfect, except for the clothes.

I practically laughed. "Yes sweetheart, it was good. But you have to be good for me now. No more of that. We shouldn't have... ugh. We shouldn't have done any of that. I can't be trusted to be alone with you," I muttered.

"But I like it."

"And I like my dick attached to my body, and your best friend reads minds and is dating the man who wants to kill me for kissing you anywhere other than your lips."

Jake really was a cockblock. But he did have Sophie's honor higher up on his priority list than I did. And really, she deserved someone looking out for her like that, after all she'd been through the past few years. So I couldn't hate him for it.

"Alex won't tell Jake," she said. "She thinks we should just fuck and get it over with."

"Over with? Baby there's no over with. Once you're my wife, I'm going to fuck you every night for the rest of your life."

She giggled. "Well, except, you know."

"Except nothing. Every night for the rest of your life. You've got three weeks to come to terms with that."

"But..." She peeked up at me shyly. "Well, except... You know."

"What?"

"Well... when I'm... dirty."

"I love you dirty."

"No, Mark! I mean..."

God she was fun to mess with. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Baby I love it when you're dirty. You filthy little fuck."

"Mark... I mean when I'm... unclean."

"So take a shower."

She shook her head. Now her face was really pink and her eyes were darting all over the place. She just couldn't get the words out.

"I mean... you know... that week."

"What week?"

"Mark."

"Sophie."

"When I'm... bleeding."

I waited until her eyes met mine again.

"Sophie Cormon, I will fuck you every night for the rest of your life, and you're going to fucking love it."

"Oh my goodness," she mumbled, and dropped her face into my chest. I laughed, pulling her tighter into a firm hug.

"Get off me,"I said, struggling to get up. "I need to clean up or my pants are never going to dry."

12