Sophie's Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Sophie."

"I love you too, Mark."

"I'll see you in the morning." He thumbed my cheek again, kissed the tip of my nose, winked, and left, locking the door behind him.

I laid there for hours, squirming, whimpering, hot and wet. I could feel my juices drip down to the edges of where the belt was pressed against my skin, somehow managing to get out and drip down my legs.

I couldn't squeeze my fingers under; it was too tight. I couldn't unbuckle it; it was locked.

I felt the underside of the slightly rounded section. There was a sort of mesh material there, like a colander. Horrified, I realized I would have to pee in this thing.

How would I...

It was almost three hours after Mark had locked me up when I sent him a text.

Sophie: What if I have to do #2????

Mark: LOL you're still up? Poor baby.

Sophie: Mark! Serious question!

Mark: I'll unlock it and stand outside the door. You'll have to make it quick, otherwise I'll be cuffing your hands while you do it, and you'll have to let me wipe you up.

Sophie: No way!

Mark: I'll also unlock it while you take a bath at night.

Sophie: I don't take baths!

Mark: You do now. And I'll be watching. Good thing you bought a swimsuit.

I swallowed hard. "No..." I whispered. "No no no no no...."

He'd do this to me but he wouldn't fuck me?

This wasn't about sex anymore, I realized. This was about teasing me back the way I've been teasing him. This was about him being in control, and getting the last word over me.

Sophie: Mark, please. I swear I'll be good. I'll move into the cabin early and hide in there and lock myself in, and you won't even see me until the wedding.

Mark: What, and miss out on a week of payback? Not a chance, Soph. I warned you, teases get teased. We're going to have a fun week, princess.

Okay, I thought. That didn't work. Time for tactic #2.

Sophie: If you unlock me, I'll suck your cock right now. Like, right now. You can even have my ass. Tonight.

Mark: I can't wait. I might eat your ass later... take you out in my truck, lock your wrists up and edge you until you're crying, and then ruin your orgasm... and then lock you back up again until Sunday, August 23rd.

Sophie: I will beg you for mercy if you do that.

Mark: Okay. I'll save that for the honeymoon.

Sophie: (pouty emoji) (crying emoji) (water emoji)

Mark: I want you to know I've jacked off twice into your pretty panties. They're totally ruined. Thinking about the way you were crying for me while you were grinding your ass on my dick, and begging for me? Oh, baby.

I stared at the text, a new wave of heat running through my body. Could I really get through nine days of what I was feeling right now? The absolute yearning and frustration that was flooding my body?

I have a word I can use, I thought. But using it was me telling him I felt unsafe, and that I'd hit my limit. And just last week, I'd told him I wanted him to use me, take control of me, and not let me make the decisions of my body. If I begged him for mercy now, or safeworded, how was I actually giving up control?

My phone buzzed again.

Mark: Thanks for the brownies, by the way. They're better than ever.

"Fuck!" I cried, realizing I was stuck with the consequences of my actions, and that I probably wouldn't be having another orgasm for nine. Long. Days.

I was so screwed.

12