Sophie's Secrets Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love y--Oh!" the feeling of his tongue pressing into me and pulling all the way up to the edge of my clit made my head spin. Mark didn't waste time - he locked his lips around my clit and began sucking and rubbing his tongue against it. Immediately, my legs twitched and jerked at the intensity, and a few moments later I came again, gasping at the severe explosion of pleasure that racked my body.

Only Mark didn't stop.

It felt amazing for another few moments, and then, suddenly, it was far, far too intense. I felt myself cry out, and then I screamed. His tongue was rough and strong against me, and I couldn't stop shaking and quivering. Mark pushed his hands down against my thighs, pushing my legs down into the bed so I couldn't move. I had no choice but to take it.

I couldn't speak, I could only cry out. It wasn't that it hurt, it was just way too powerful, and I couldn't wrap my head around the hugeness of the feeling.

I looked him in the eye, silently begging him to stop. He winked and sucked harder.

I fell back onto the bed, squirming and doing everything I could to get him off me, but he was bigger and stronger than me, and I was handcuffed and pinned to the bed.

But, after a few moments of this, something changed. That strange magical heat started bubbling and building up in me again, and I moaned and gasped as it built higher and higher. Finally, as Mark caught my clit between his teeth and bit down just barely, I exploded again, feeling a hot gush of fluid escape my body.

I couldn't remember much after that. Mark thrust himself back inside me and held me by the back of the neck, looking me in the eye as he fucked me as hard as he could. He flipped me over again, spanking my ass a few times until it was red, and did me again from behind. And finally, on my back again, he held me tight with his face pressed against my skin as he pounded me, finally crying out in defeat as he came again. This time, I felt him throb inside me, followed by a burst of his cum.

Mark pulled back off of me, and said something, but I couldn't make it out. I was so far down into the depths of my pleasure and in that dark safe place in my head that nothing made sense. The last thing I remembered was Mark pulling me up off the bed slightly and giving me a cup of water with a straw and making me drink some water, and then collapsing back into the bed to curl up against him while he whispered against my skin, "I love you, baby. I love you. I love you."

The lights went off, and we slept.

12