Sophie's Way

Story Info
Samantha learns that life is better when she obeys Sophie.
2.1k words
4.29
7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha always despised Sophie. Sophie acted as if she had the world in the palm of her hands. Always so entitled and arrogant. Worst of all, she seemed to always get away with it! Meanwhile Samantha had to work hard to earn her accomplishments. She was a straight A student and spent many hours, in her college dorm room, studying and completing homework, so much time that she never attempted to have a boyfriend "it's such a waist of time" she told herself whenever the thought of a boyfriend came up.

However she didn't know that her entire life philosophy would change after one fateful encounter when she was partnered up with Sophie in her physics's class. The assignment was to build a trebuchet, and required her to spend time outside of school with her partner building the trebuchet. And when Mr. Turley randomly chose Sophie as her partner she practically begged for anyone else. She knew Sophie wouldn't be any help and that she would essentially be completing the assignment on her own. But her fate had already been sealed...

A few days later Samantha and Sophie got together at Sophie's house since Sophie still lived at home. Sophies house was huge and had an elegance to the layout. Samantha saw this as just another example of why she hated her. Samantha had brown curly hair and a cute nerdy complexion, today she was wearing a black tight t-shirt, jean shorts, and a pair of slip on shoes. Sophie was wearing a blue dress that was very short around her legs. Her long blonde hair practically drifted in the wind as she came walking down the hall in her high heels. She stomped her feet on the ground to a degree that you could hear her coming a mile away. Samantha followed Sophie to her bedroom reluctantly. Sophie, however, had big plans for Samantha... She had a powerful trick up her sleeve she was preparing to use on Samantha.

"Sophie, look... I know you... and I want you to understand that I'm not going to do this assignment by myself. You have to pull your weight and if not, I'll be sure to let Mr. Turley know that you didn't contribute to the project"

"Wow! you really think I'm not going to help with this? Come on... I'll do what I'm good at, and you can do what your good at! Will play on each other's strengths."

"What exactly are you good at doing Sophie?"

"Well, I find that most people will just do as I say when they look at my eyes"

Samantha scoffed "yeah your pretty eyes may work on boys but they won't help us"

"Not just boys, everyone."

"Bullshit!"

"I'm serious! how do you think my family can afford this place?"

"Wait, wait, your telling me that you used your... Eyes? To get this house"

"Oh it's so easy Samantha, do you wanna see?"

Samantha thought about whether or not Sophie was legitimate. After all, if it was true then by accepting her offer she would be letting Sophie put herself into some kind of spell. But then again, intuition would tell her that there's no way Sophie could essentially 'hypnotize' her with her eyes. It sounded absurd.

"You know what, fine let's see these 'hypnotic' eyes you seem to be boasting about." Samantha said.

"Alright, all you need to do is, look into my eyes..."

"Okay..."

Samantha looked into her eyes they were a nice shade of blue, they were admirable at best, but definitely not 'powerful'. However, within seconds, Sophie widened her gaze and her eyes transformed into a bright shade of purple. This terrified Samantha as she immediately began to suspect that Sophie wasn't lying and that she really could hypnotize her. But now she couldn't look away from her eyes. Sophie had already captured her.

"Woah, Sophie, I... I can't look away" it was becoming hard for Samantha to think.

"That's right Sam, you can't look away, can't you?"

"No..." Her mind was slipping...

"Don't you just love my big purple eyes?"

"Yes..."

"Let them fill your entire vision"

"Yes..." Samantha uncontrollably listened and widened her gaze, staring deeper into Sophie's eyes, the purple color began to fill her entire field of view as if she was being drawn into her eyes. For a second, she tried to come back to reality. "Wait? What's happening?"

"Shhhh, there's no need to fight it, it feels better to relax into my eyes."

"Yes..."

"Go deeper into my eyes Samantha..."

"Yes." She tries to escape again "wait stop, you've proved your point..."

"Yes, but I know you'll enjoy fully letting go into my eyes..."

"Please..." Samantha tried to get her to stop, but it was too late, Sophie's power had taken hold of Sam's mind. She sank into her body and her mind accepted her fate. every thought Samantha was having seemed to disappear as her eyes began to glow the same purple as Sophie's. "Command me goddess!"

Within a matter of seconds her mind was transformed by Sophie, no longer did she despise her. Her minds had suddenly become rewired, reprogrammed to love her, Sophie was beautiful, worthy of the title of goddess, Worthy of being obeyed, Worthy of being served, worthy of being worshiped. She was just a slave to her, a slave to mind, a slave to her voice, and a slave to her body. Samantha became weak and leaned forward towards Sophie, she continued to stare longingly into her eyes, nothing seemed matter anymore but staring into her eyes. It's was like a drug, a powerful addiction that she suddenly had a problem with. Sophie had expertly captured Samantha under her spell. A smile came to Sophie's face as she watched her new slave limpingly stare at her with all the energy she had left.

"You're mine now, aren't you Sam?"

"Yes goddess"

"Good slave" Samantha let out a subtle moan, her reprogrammed mind loved being called a slave by her goddess. She loved being Sophie's slave and she loved being able to obey her correctly.

"Now take off that shirt."

"Yesss goddesssss" Samantha whispered, she was already so aroused by her goddesses power over her. She slipped off her shirt and continued to stare into her goddess eyes.

"Hmmm, now slave don't you think it's silly that you didn't believe in my power?"

"I'm sorry goddess, please forgive me, I was foolish before... I understand my place now."

"And what is your place?"

"To be your slave! I must obey you goddess! Your words and your body are everything!"

"Excellent... Now kiss me"

"Yes thank you goddess" Sam said before she lunged towards Sophie with passion. Just a few minutes ago she hated Sophie, but now, she was at awe with her presence and kissed her as if she was in love. After all, that was what Sophie's spell causes.

After a few seconds of kissing, Sophie pulled her slave away by grabbing her breasts, above Samantha's bra, and pushing her off. Sophie caressed sam's chest feeling her bra and breast hidden underneath. "Now remember slave, whenever you kiss me, you'll go even deeper into my spell, every second that passes you'll fall ten times as deep into my servitude, is that understood?

Samantha was practically hyperventilating, she was so in love with her goddess and absorbing her words like a sponge. But more importantly she really wanted to go back to kissing her. "yes goddess"

"Good!" Sophie loosened her grasp on sam's breasts and Samantha instantly returned to kissing her goddess.

With each second that passes Samantha went deeper into Sophie's spell's, her body became weaker and weaker. The only thing pulling her up was the urge to continue kissing her goddess. With each second her mind became more and more filled with Sophies will. She quickly began to forget about her past life and was consumed by slavery to her goddess. Eventually Sophie pulled away "okay that's enough."

Instantly Samantha pulled back and continued to stare at her goddess awaiting her next command.

"Take off your shoes."

"Yes goddess" without giving it a second thought she slipped off her shoes and exposed her bare feet.

"Now stand up!" Samantha instantly stood up with out question.

"Kneel..." Sophie said seductively. Samantha knelt before her goddess with almost no effort like she was being forced down to the ground, limp and powerless to combat it. She stared at her goddess and thought about how she wished to spend the rest of her live serving her every need.

"Take off your bra." Sophie commanded and Samantha instantly began unhooking her bra and revealing her breasts. They were nicely rounded and Samatha's nipples were hard and aroused by the pleasure she was receiving under Sophies spell.

"My my, you have very nice breasts Samantha..."

A smile came to Samantha face, she was glad that her goddess was pleased by her breasts. "Thank you goddess"

"Now, remove my shoes" Sophie lifted one of her legs to bring her high heels directly in front of her slave. Samantha stared and admired her shoe as she gently removed it. She then removed the other one as she became transfixed by her goddesses feet standing right in front of her.

"You want to kiss my feet, don't you?"

"Yes I really do goddess..."

"Go ahead, gently..." Samantha then cradled her goddess foot and she gently kissed every inch of her feet.

"Now my slave... I think we can come to an understanding about this project. I'm sure you'll be happy now to do all the work for me on building this tebu- whatever you call it... Isn't that right?"

Samantha loved kissing her goddesses feet, witch is something she would have found appalling before. She didn't want to stop, but her goddesses had just asked her a question. So she pulled her lips from her goddesses sole whole continuing to massage her perfect feet "yes of course my goddess, I will do all the work for you."

"And since you're sooo good a physics, I think you can do all my homework for the rest of the semester... How does that sound?"

"Anything to please you my goddess"

"You such a good slave, I'm glad I hypnotized Mr. Turley to make you my partner you'll be excellent member to my harem"

"Thank you so much for choosing me goddess, I feel much better under your will..."

"Perfect... Now stop!" Sophie snapped her fingers and Samantha instantly pulled away from her feet and instinctively put her hands behind her back while continuing to kneel and stare at her goddess.

"Take off your the rest of your clothes." Samantha effortlessly slipped off her jean shorts and panties. Revealing her already moist pussy. There wasn't a shred of embarrassment as she stood there fully naked, kneeling before her goddess.

"You have such a great body my slave..."

An embarrassing grin came to Samantha's blush face "thank you goddess..."

"You deserve a reward for your servitude, when I snap my fingers you're going to cum all over yourself. And as you do, my power over you will become permanent. You'll be my permanent slave. Is this understood?"

Samantha's body began to shake, she was already so aroused from the moment she became hypnotized. It felt as though she had been reaching the cusp of climax for hours. Her body felt ready to release. "Yes my goddess..."

"There will be no fighting my will... There will be no resistance..."

"Your power is too strong to resist, my goddess" her body was writhing with anticipation

"You will forever and always want nothing more than obedience"

"Please goddess, I must obey!"

"CUM NOW!" Sophie snapped her fingers as Samantha let out a powerful orgasm. bigger and stronger than any she had ever felt before. She could barely contain herself as her juices began to flow down her pussy. Within that moment, Sophie's power over her new slave cemented itself deep within Samantha's psyche. Never again would she question her commands. It was silly of her to imagine that just minutes ago she considered her goddess to be her nemesis. How joyful she was that her eyes have been opened and her mind had been cleared of her weak and selfish will. It was better to serve her goddess. It was meant to be this way.

Samantha let out a sigh of relief as her climax ended and she stared, once again, into her perfect beautiful goddess awaiting her next commands. From then on she would be Sophie's perfect slave, happily finishing her project and giving all the credit to Sophie. After all it's better to have things done Sophie's way.