Sophomore Year Pt. 01

Story Info
Ian's new girlfriend makes him eat her creampie.
8.6k words
4.79
17.7k
37

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Erotic Couplings - Ian's girlfriend makes him eat her creampie.

I met Patty at the beginning of my second year at the state university. We both showed up at the same time to apply for jobs at a pizza place just off campus. It was part of a national chain that we'd both worked for back in our hometowns. We were both hoping that would give us an in. We both thought that showing up just as they were opening, before the lunch rush started would also make a good impression.

As we walked to a table and sat down to fill out the applications I was checking her out using my best, "Nope, I'm not looking at you" technique.

In my defense, a guy would have to be dead not to check her out. The first thing that caught my eye is that she was tall for a girl. I'm 6' 2" and the top of her head was at my eye level, so I'd guess she was about 5' 10".I know it's risky for a guy to guess a woman's weight, but with her tall, athletic build, I'd say she was about 160 pounds. Also, having made a study of the subject as most guys do, I sized up her tits as B cups. I found myself wondering how they would fit in my hands.

She was wearing a form fitting baseball shirt that barely met a tight pair of knee- length denim shorts, allowing brief glimpses of her smooth, tanned abs. The shorts clung to a cute little butt and long, athletic legs. I found out later that she had come to State on a partial volleyball scholarship but had to quit due to an injury. Her sandy blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that reached the middle of her back.

As we sat down, I introduced myself saying, "Hi, I'm Ian," and adding a comment about having worked for this chain before. I mentally told myself not to say anything stupid and hoped that she'd like what she saw. I have dark hair and pale, blue eyes that one girlfriend told me were "arresting" when I smile, so I tried that on her.

In high school, I was a receiver on the football team, swam and ran track. I still work out enough to stay trim and keep some definition. I'm not ripped by any means, but I carry 200 pounds of solid muscle. My grandfather calls my build "rangy."

She gave me the once over and then introduced herself with a brief but friendly, "Hi, I'm Patty. Also a Pizza Wizard alumni."

We chatted as we filled out our applications, mostly comparing notes on our experience as pizza chefs along with the usual, "What's your major?" type questions. Several times during the conversation she flashed this thousand watt smile that lit up her face and made her warm, hazel eyes glow. I became her number one fan the first time she turned that smile on me.

After we turned in our applications, I asked if she wanted to grab a cup of coffee, and she said yes. An hour later, we had made a date to go to the dance club on campus. Two days later we were officially dating.

As it turned out, neither one of us got the job. When we got the bad news, Patty confessed that before she left at the end of the summer the manager of her hometown store had offered to let her work weekends, but she wasn't too keen on making the hour and a half drive home every weekend. We talked about the pros and cons of that before deciding we'd both keep looking for something near campus.

We had sex for the first time about two weeks after we met. The desire was definitely there earlier, at least on my part, but with all of the stuff going on for the start of the semester, I didn't push it. It was also nice to spend a few dates getting to know each other. When we finally did do it, I found out that Patty is something of a freak.

The last time I'd had sex was when I'd hooked up with an ex-girlfriend at a party a couple of weeks before the start of the semester. The party lasted all weekend at a friend's family vacation cabin and we'd done our best to wear each other out.

Since then, I hadn't even been able to jack off because my roommate is an anti-social gamer who never leaves the room and stays up all night playing Call of Duty on-line with his homeboys from high school. Not a conducive atmosphere for a relaxing stroke session, and I wasn't willing to stroke one off fast in the men's room. Believe me, I was ready for some action. As it turned out, I was too ready.

Patty hadn't had sex recently either, so the foreplay was minimal and we got down to it pretty quickly. We were in her room and she was on top, riding me cowgirl style. About two minutes after we started, I could feel that familiar tightness start deep down in my balls. I didn't want Patty to think I don't have any self-control, so I tried everything I could think of to delay the inevitable.

I thought about baseball. I thought about my most boring classes. I even thought about the seventy-year-old couple that lived on our block getting naked and doing it. No matter what I thought of, Patty's incredibly tight pussy kept pulling me back to the amazing sensations my dick was experiencing.

After another ninety seconds, I knew I wouldn't be able to fight it much longer. I was breathing hard and I could feel my balls pulsing like a drumbeat. My cock head felt like it was red hot. I told Patty to slow down or I was going to blow.

"No, not now," she said between gasping breaths, "I'm almost there. Hold on. Please!" She was almost crying with need.

I gritted my teeth and thought about cleaning the cat's litter box. That lasted about twenty seconds before Patty began moaning and bucking erratically, and spasms started to convulse her pussy. Feeling relieved, I took that as my go-ahead sign and slammed my cock up into her pussy twice more before I shot three weeks' worth of cum into her. As I felt the last spurt shoot into her cunt she kept riding me, but the head of my dick became super sensitive, so I lifted Patty off my cock and tried to pull her down for a kiss.

"What the fuck! How can you just stop like that?"

"I thought you came. What's wrong?"

Patty sounded like she was near tears, "That wasn't a real cum! I've had better orgasms diddling myself in class! I was just getting there when you stopped!"

I started to apologize, but Patty cut me off, sounding angry now, "You aren't gonna leave me hanging like this. If your dick is finished, use your tongue."

With that, she flipped around so that I was looking at her cute little ass while she squatted over my face. As I took a second to appreciate the view, a big glob of cum dripped out of her gaping cunt and into my mouth. I started to splutter and push her off, but that was easier said than done. She sounded at once angry and desperate as she said, "Eat me now! I need to cum!"

I tried to lift her off again and managed to get out "Clean up first and then I'll go down on you."

Instantly I knew that was the wrong thing to say. She gave me an angry look and flexed her thighs, forcing her pussy down onto my mouth. As she rubbed her gooey pussy over my nose and mouth she said, "You either start licking now, or this will be the last time you ever get this close to me or my pussy."

Shocked by her angry outburst, I decided I had better do what she wanted. I took a tentative lick at her cunt, trying to find her clit without getting a mouth full of cum. As I made contact, I heard her draw in a sharp breath and felt her abs contract. That caused another huge gob of cum to fall into my mouth. I stopped licking her so I could swallow.

When I pulled away from her, she sat up straight and said, "Okay. Let' get this over with now." I saw her belly and thighs tense as she grabbed my head with both hands and forced my mouth onto her pussy with all of her strength. A flood of cum cascaded out, filling my mouth as I tried in vain to turn away from the flow.

Before I could react, she laid down on top of me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me into a deep kiss. As she slid her tongue deep into my mouth, I had to choose between choking on my own cum or swallowing it. Naturally, I swallowed.

We kissed for another minute before Patty broke the kiss. She looked down at me and asked, "Was that so bad?"

I had to admit that it wasn't. "I guess I've kissed girls with my cum on their lips before. I never thought about what I was tasting. It's okay, but the texture might take some getting used to."

"Good, because you still aren't done. I'm still horny, and it feels like you still have some mess to clean up." Patty rolled over on her back and pushed my head towards her pussy, clearly showing me what she wanted.

I got down between her legs and looked at what I had in store for me. The first thing I noticed was that her pussy smelled incredibly sexy. There was a soft musk and the tangy smell of her sweat. Definitely the scent of an aroused woman, but not overpowering. I could also smell my cum mixed in with her scent. That made it feel like I was about to do something really taboo, giving me an unexpected thrill.

As I came face to face with her mound again, I finally noticed that it was just soft, smooth skin without a trace of hair. I found my mouth watering at the thought of running my tongue all over her puffy outer lips, tasting her salty sweat and feeling my tongue glide over her skin. I took a couple of swipes, eliciting an approving sigh.

Pausing for a second, I saw that her sex was opened up like a flower. Her pussy lips were thick and full, folding out in invitation for a tongue or cock to slip in between. They were engorged with the blood of her passion, making them a deep reddish purple color. My grandmother keeps orchids, and Patty's sex reminded me of the maroon ones that Grandma always said were her favorites. I had an urge to suck and nibble them, but I knew there was something more urgent that I needed to attend to.

Her open lips framed her red, swollen clit. I was happy to see that it was just the kind of nub I like to nibble and suck. It looked just like a perky nipple, but softer and wet. Her cunt hole was gaping slightly and had a distinctive milky white coating.

As my eyes trailed down between her folds, I could see they were wet with her moisture and milky traces of my cum, running into a white puddle at the bottom of her slit. I decided that if she wanted me to eat cum, I would start there and work my way up.

I dipped my tongue into the puddle of goo and swirled it around her opening, making my tongue into a long point and stabbing it into her hole where the cum was leaking out. I was rewarded with another small gush of fluid. I scooped this up with my tongue and raised my head slightly so Patty could see the treasure I had collected. I locked eyes with her as I swirled the sticky load around in my mouth and swallowed it. When I did, I heard her breath catch and felt a little shiver run through her. She said "Oh my god! You can't believe how hot that looked!"

I smiled as I dove in to finish what I had started. I collected another small puddle of fluid on my tongue and used it to paint her inner lips as I licked towards her clit. I alternated circling her clit with my tongue and sucking it deep into my mouth for a few seconds before licking back down to the bottom of her slit to start over again.

I repeated this pattern for a couple of minutes, occasionally stopping to suck her fat lips into my mouth, until I heard her breathing quicken. By then, all traces of my cum were gone and I was just tasting Patty.

As she began to pant, I pushed her knees up towards her shoulders, and on the next down stroke, I licked past the bottom of her cunt hole, swirling my tongue over her perineum and finally fluttering my tongue over her pink little asshole. That caused her to gasp and pull my face into her crack. "Yes! Tongue my ass! Please!"

As I flicked my tongue over her pucker to fulfill her wish, she reached down and started rubbing her clit. I slapped her hand away and moved back up to suck on her sensitive nub. I made the long trek from clit to asshole and back several times, and I could tell she was getting close. Glancing up at her face, I could see the her jaw was clenched and she was breathing hard like she had been running a race.

I stopped licking and inserted two fingers into her cunt, curling them to rub the top wall as I slowly fucked them in and out. I extended my thumb to rub her clit on each in-stroke. Patty made a purring sound and began hunching her hips in time with the rhythm of my finger fucking. As I looked at her face, her eyes were shut, her head was thrown back, and she looked like she was silently screaming.

After a minute of this, I rolled her over onto her side so I could continue to finger fuck her while I began vigorously tongue fucking her asshole. Within seconds, she was thrashing and moaning. I began ramming my fingers up her cunt as fast as I could and a few seconds later she went completely rigid except for her cunt muscles which went into spasms, clenching around my fingers as a small gush of fluid shot out onto my arm. She let out a series of high, sobbing gasps until she grabbed my wrist saying, "No more. Oh, oh, ooohhh. No more!"

I stopped moving my hand, and Patty released her grip on my wrist and unclenched her thighs. After taking a couple of long, shaky breaths, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a big smile. As I withdrew my fingers and moved to cuddle up to her, she said, "I guess you can probably keep up with me."

I moved up next to her, taking her into my arms. She stretched languidly before snuggling against me where we could relax and lazily kiss each other. A couple of minutes later, we were both asleep.

That started a pattern for our lovemaking. Every time we had sex, Patty insisted that we clean each other with our tongues until we had swallowed all traces of our collective secretions.

About a week after our first time together, Patty asked me if I masturbated when we couldn't get together. I admitted that I did, on occasion, take matters into my own hand. My roommate had started to get a real life and keep somewhat normal schedule so I occasionally had some privacy to do that now.

She asked me to promise that I would continue our oral cleanup practices, even when we weren't together. "Every time I think of you eating cum, it gets my nipples hard and makes my pussy tingle."

I thought about it for a minute and realized that cum eating had become a kinky turn on for me too. I was willing to go along with her request, but I figured she might be willing to indulge one or two of my fantasies in return. "Sure, I can do that, but it will cost you."

Patty gave me a knowing smile and said, "It's a deal, as long as you tell me every time you give yourself a snack."

Chapter 2: Group Sex - Patty's roommate, Clarice, watches and then joins in.

A couple of days later I received a text from Patty as I was leaving my last class of the day. It said, "My room. Now. Starting without you." I instantly turned and made a beeline for her dorm.

I made it to her room in about four minutes, took a second to catch my breath, and then knocked on her door. I was surprised when her roommate, Clarice, answered the door wearing a long T-shirt, and nothing else as far as I could tell.

Trying to peek past her, I said, "Uhm ... I was supposed to meet Patty. Is she here?"

Clarice smirked and said "She sure is," as she stepped back to let me in.

As I entered the room, I saw Patty on the futon under her loft bunk. She was naked, and I could see that she really had started without me. She was propped up against some pillows at the end of the futon with her left leg up over the back and her right leg on the floor.

She was plunging one of those rabbit vibrators into her pussy with one hand, while she pinched, and pulled her nipples with the other. As she became aware of me entering the room, she made a show of pulling the vibrator out of her pussy and licking her juices off it. Then she plunged it back into her pussy and was almost immediately lost in her own world.

While I absorbed that sight, Clarice closed the door and pushed past me, stripping off her T-shirt and confirming my earlier suspicion: she was naked underneath. She picked up another vibrator from the futon, and sat down in a giant beanbag chair. Her toy was one of those ball-on-a-stick type g-spot vibrators. As she settled into the chair, Clarice turned it on and began sliding it between her pussy lips and over her clit. It looked like I had interrupted her just as she was getting started.

As the vibrator made contact with her clit, Clarice gave a contented sigh, then looked from me to Patty and said, "Looks like you're a little late."

I chuckled and said, "No, not really," and showed her the text.

Clarice read the text as I held it in front of her face. Laughing, she said, "Got it. Patty woke up horny this morning, but she's had back-to-back classes all day. I'm guessing she sent you that text as she was leaving her last class, then came here to take care of her problem. I was here studying when she got back. It's hard to study with that going on, so I decided, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em'. I didn't know you were on your way."

Despite her professed surprise at my arrival, Clarice seemed unfazed by the whole situation.

I was having a little trouble focusing on the conversation, with my naked girlfriend fucking herself with a vibrator on one side and her naked roommate rubbing a vibrator over her pussy on the other. I'd only met Clarice briefly once before, but I knew that they'd been friends before they came to State. My imagination suddenly started putting together a picture of just what kind of friends.

I hadn't seen Clarice naked before, and she didn't seem to be shy about her body, so I was openly checking her out. She looked back at me with an amused expression on her face. She seemed to be studying me as I looked her over, watching my eyes.

Clarice's body was a stark contrast to Patty's. Where Patty is tall and blonde, Clarice is short and a redhead. Patty had told me Clarice stood 5' even, and I would guess about 105 pounds. Everything about her was tiny, except her C cup tits, sitting high on her chest and looking amazing on her tiny frame. I also noticed that where Patty had large nipples and dark areola, Clarice's were small and pink.

Patty had told me Clarice was on the dance team in high school, and she still had the toned legs and rock hard butt of a dancer.

She continued idly running the vibrator over her pussy and brushing her fingertips over her tits. I think she liked the audience, and she didn't seem in any hurry to get herself off.

My gaze moved over her flat stomach to the vee of her legs, and she traced the path my eyes were traveling with her hand. As we reached the bottom of her flat, smooth stomach, her middle finger plowed through the V-shaped tuft of pubic hair that pointed to her smooth-shaven mound, settling between the tops of her thighs with her middle finger pressed between her outer lips.

I saw Clarice hook her fingertip into her cunt as a loud groan from Patty drew her attention away from me towards the action on the futon. Patty was taking short, quick breaths as she furiously rubbed her clit, and her body was glowing with perspiration. She gave another groan and relaxed slightly as she slowed her frantic rubbing. As she took in the show Patty was putting on, I could see Clarice's nipples stiffen and saw her give her clit a quick, deliberate rug with the tip of her middle finger.

With a shake of her head, she turned back to me and offered an explanation. "Patty's an exhibitionist. Has been since we were friends in high school. At least, since I let our friend, Rebecca, screw her boyfriend in my family room while Patty and I watched. We both like to watch other people get off, and Patty also likes to put on a show."

I said, "That sounds like an interesting story."

Patty said, "Yeah, I guess so ...."

She paused as if considering whether she should tell it to me, then went on, "During the fall of our senior year my parents were gone for the night, actually here to see a football game. They're "loyal alumni," big boosters for State. They'd made plans to meet with friends to see the game, a night game. They were gonna stay over, so I invited Patty and Rebecca for a sleepover."