Sophomore Year Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this was happening, Clarice's tongue was flicking out and collecting the milky jizz around her mouth. I leaned down and scooped a dollop off her chin with my tongue before kissing her to share the prize I had collected. We swapped the cum back and forth before she swallowed it, then Clarice put her hand on the back of my head and continued to kiss me.

After a few seconds of kissing, I licked more cum off her face and we repeated the process until she was clean. In the back of my mind, I was thinking, "This girl is the best kisser I've ever made out with."

By then, Patty had finished cleaning Clarice's tits, but she kept sucking and nibbling them. Clarice was enjoying it, and the combination of cum swapping with me and having Patty suck on her tits had her on the verge of another orgasm.

I suddenly had a suspicion that this wasn't the first time Patty had made love to Clarice's tits. I guessed that Clarice's hesitation had more to do with me being there than with having Patty do something sexual with her.

Clarice still had one more spot that needed to be cleaned, and I decided that I was the man for the job. I knelt down and had my first close up look at her pussy. Even in her excited state, her inner lips barely peeked out from her fat outer lips. At the bottom, they made a tiny, tear-drop shaped frame around her pussy opening. At the top, they made a tight circle around the bud of her engorged clit.

I explored Clarice's pussy lips with my tongue, running it between her folds where I could taste the sweet-salty flavor of her skin. As I found my way between her inner lips, her mild taste reminded me of the faint, womanly scent left on my fingers after my first adolescent fumblings with a girl. I inhaled and discovered that she had a soft, clean smell very similar to those young girls. Her clit was well hidden, but I found it with my tongue and coaxed it out where I could suck and lick it.

Most of my cum had fallen on her mound, so I left her cleft for a minute while I completed the task at hand. As I collected all of the cum from her mound and stomach, I detoured from time to time to swirl my tongue in her belly button or to tickle the crease of her thigh. At the same time, Patty was continuing to lick, nibble and suck her breasts. By the time I showed Clarice what I'd collected, she was squirming.

Patty looked at me, and by unspoken signal we both planted kisses on Clarice's body. I began kissing her inner thighs, working my way closer and closer to her pussy, as Patty kissed circles around her breasts. Patty spent a lot of time licking and nibbling the sensitive undersides of her breasts, occasionally brushing her lips or tongue over her areola, but avoiding her nipples. I sucked her outer lips and teased her inner lips with my tongue, but avoided her clit. We made slow circles towards Clarice's most sensitive spots as she became more and more agitated in the chair. We continued this until she begged, "Stop teasing me. Please!"

Patty immediately sucked one nipple between her teeth and bit down on it, and I plowed my tongue deep between her cunt lips in a long swipe that ended with me circling her clit. All the teasing had made her incredibly wet, so I had quite a mouthful of her sweet fluids to swallow.

Clarice instantly began sucking in deep breaths through her nose and blowing them out, before letting out a strangled gasp and going completely rigid, her cute little feet once again drumming against the floor. I continued to attack her clit until she begged me to stop and pushed my head away.

As I looked up at her, she was staring at my face and began to caress my cheek and rub her fingers through my hair. She was breathing hard and her eyes were wide and shining. I spent a moment taking in her whole body, noticing that her stomach muscles and legs were still tense, and that her nipples were bright red and shining with Patty's saliva, before looking back into her eyes.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath, and as she blew it out hard, a shiver went through her body. She slumped into the chair, pulling me to her as she did. She held my head for a moment longer as our faces drew even, then she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into a soft, needy kiss. I was focused completely on her warm mouth against mine. As we finally broke the kiss, I looked into eyes again as she pulled me into a clinging hug and whispered into my neck, "Thank you. Thank you."

I was faintly aware that my limp cock was pressed against her wet, open pussy. Just as I felt a slight stirring, we separated, and I sat back on my heels and looked from Clarice to Patty. Clarice panted out, "That was amazing, but the stubble has got to go," as she ran her hand over my cheek once more. That made Patty and me laugh. Then Clarice leaned forward, gave me another kiss, and said, "Thank you for the best orgasm a guy's ever given me."

When we had all caught our breath, I looked at the clock and said, "That gave me an appetite. The cafeteria closes in twenty minutes. Who wants to join me?" The girls laughed as we quickly got dressed and headed out.