Sophomore Year Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Rebecca found out my parents were two hours away, she invited her new boyfriend over. She'd fucked him for the first time the night before, and wanted to do it again."

"We were also going through a phase where we were experimenting with alcohol. Our drink of choice was daiquiris. Patty mixed up a pitcher when she got there, being generous with the rum. We'd each downed two by the time Rebecca's friend got there. That probably had something to do with how the rest of the afternoon went."

"When the guy got there, Rebecca let him in and brought him to the family room where Patty and I were watching TV. We thought they were going to use my bedroom."

"The guy walked in and looked at Patty and me like he was waiting for us to leave. Patty and I started to get up, but Rebecca said, 'They're staying,' and got undressed. Rebecca has been into showing off ever since she was the first girl to get tits in fifth grade. When we got to middle school she loved to let the eighth grade guys see flashes of her bra and cleavage."

"I could see the guy's imagination go into overdrive. Rebecca saw it too and said, 'You're not getting a four way, and there won't be any girl-on-girl action.' I think she also wanted to see if he'd chicken out. The guy looked a little embarrassed, but when he saw Rebecca lying naked on the sofa, he stripped fast. She's got big tits and a tight body."

"They made out for a little, with their hands all over each other. He was mauling her tits with one hand and pawing her pussy with the other. Rebecca had a death grip on his dick. I'd never seen anyone have sex before, and I started getting hot."

"When I looked over at Patty, her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing funny. We each had a hand clamped between our thighs, and we were squeezing our own tits with the other one while we tried to make it look nothing was going on."

"About five minutes into Rebecca's little show, I decided that if they were gonna have sex in front of me, I wasn't going to be shy about jilling off in front of them. I popped the button on the front of my shorts and slid my hand down into my panties."

"Patty saw me fingering myself and got a look on her face like, 'Oh, yeah! Challenge accepted! Patty knows she has a killer ass, so she always wears shorts that hug her butt. The Daisy Dukes she had on were so tight, she couldn't reach her pussy with them completely unzipped, so they ended up on the floor. As she sat there with just her panties covering her pussy, she got an evil look on her face. The panties ended up on the floor with her shorts."

"When I saw her sitting there bottomless, I thought, 'What the heck,' and I stripped completely. I took off my shorts and panties, and then looked at Patty as I pulled off my top and unhooked my bra. I think she took it as a challenge, because right away, Patty pulled hers off too."

"We'd seen each other naked before at the pool, or flashes when we were changing or trying on clothes, but we'd never been naked like this before. We both stared at each other's bodies until Patty suddenly seemed to be embarrassed and looked over at Rebecca and her guy. I did the same a second later as we both shoved our hands back between our legs."

"About then, Rebecca decided it was time for the main event. She and her boyfriend started repositioning themselves, and that's when they noticed Patty and me. I thought the guy was gonna cum on the spot."

"Rebecca had told us they'd dropped their pants and had a quick fuck in the back of his car the night before. She was sure he'd been a virgin, although she said he wouldn't admit it, so I'm pretty sure he'd never seen a completely naked girl live and in person before. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost when he realized he was surrounded by three naked women. Then he got a look like he'd just got an early birthday present."

"Rebecca made sure they positioned themselves where Patty and I could see every stroke. Rebecca told us later that she liked having an audience and had tried to put on a show, like we hadn't already figured that out."

"Patty and I got really hot watching his cock going in and out of her pussy, even though it was pretty clumsy, just shoving it in and slamming away. It was just straight missionary sex and didn't even last that long, but we'd never seen people fuck live before, so to us it was hot. We all came together within a minute or two. In retrospect, I give him credit for lasting long enough to get Rebecca off."

"Later, Patty and her boyfriend fucked in front of me and the guy I was dating. They wanted us to fuck next to them at the same time, but my boyfriend was too shy.

Through the rest of our time in high school, the three of us would go on group dates so we could watch each other and show off. It was usually just heavy petting and some oral sex, but it was still kind of a kinky thrill. Getting naked during sleepovers and playing with ourselves while we told dirty stories and talked about our fantasies also became the norm."

That sounded like another story, but I decided that I should ask Patty some other time.

Clarice continued, "So now you can understand why it's no big deal when, I find her like this. It happens two or three times a week, and I usually join her."

"She told me you were coming over, but I didn't see that as a reason not to join her like I usually do. I was just getting started when you knocked."

Glancing over at Patty again, she said, "I think she's warmed up enough now. You should probably jump in there."

Normally I would have been a little hesitant to strip down in front of Clarice, but after hearing that story I peeled off my clothes as quickly as I could without a second thought.

I noticed Clarice watching me closely as I stripped, so I couldn't resist pausing for a few seconds to stroke my cock in front of her. I was already hard, so after a few strokes, all the veins on my shaft were standing out, and the head was dark purple.

A couple more strokes caused a large drop of precum to drool out of my pisshole. I saw Clarice lick her lips, so I wiped the glistening drop off with my finger, put the finger in my mouth, and carefully licked it clean. When Clarice saw me bringing my finger to my mouth, she made a soft, 'oh' sound. As I sucked the sweet juice from my finger, I could see her eyes narrow and her nipples harden.

I turned to Patty, who had barely glanced at me up to this point. She was totally engrossed in getting herself off again. I could tell that she was close to an orgasm. Her eyes were unfocused and half closed, her skin was flushed and she had a light sheen of sweat covering her face and chest. The scent of her pussy permeated the room.

Patty had shoved the vibrator back into her cunt and was working it in and out, occasionally pulling it out and running it over her swollen clit. She was tugging and twisting her nipples with her other hand, stretching them so far it looked like she was trying to pull them off. From time to time she would give her nipples a break, pinching and rubbing her clit while fucking herself with her toy.

I decided to see if I could help her over the edge. Pushing her hand off her tits, I pinched both of her nipples and pulled them away from her body until her tits were two taut, stretched cones. As I held the tension and gently twisted them, she used her free hand to rub and pinch her clit.

Within seconds, her entire body went rigid, and her breath caught in her throat. Just as suddenly, she began spasmodically humping her bright pink toy as she gasped for breath. I leaned down and took one nipple into my mouth, sucking and nipping at it while I continued to twist and pull the other.

After a minute, she gave a shudder and her body slumped on the futon. She Immediately stopped rubbing her clit, pulled the dildo most of the way out of her overheated cunt, and pushed me away saying, "No more! No more!"

I backed away and looked down at her. She was flushed, covered in sweat, and breathing as if she had just run a race. I said, "I hope this party isn't done already," as I leaned down to kiss her between gasps for air.

After a minute, her breathing was near normal, and she broke the kiss. Looking up, she smiled lazily at me. I gave her one more kiss as I stood up and gently stroked my cock. Stepping forward, I pulled her mouth to my dick saying, "As the hostess for this party, I think you need to take care of your invited guest."

Patty opened her mouth obligingly and took the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the glans and poking it into the piss hole. After a few seconds of this, she sat up further and began to bob up and down on my shaft, taking in more and more with each stroke. At the same time, she reached between my legs and alternately played with my balls and tickled my asshole.

Within a minute her sucking mouth and fluttering tongue had my cock pulsing. I gently pulled my dick out of Patty's mouth saying, "That feels great, but a good hostess should give her guests more options for their entertainment."

As I said this, I pushed her back onto the pillows, knelt between her legs, and took hold of the vibrator that was still partly lodged in her wet little fuck hole. As I began working the toy into her cunt, I fluttered my tongue over her clit. Her juices instantly began to flow again.

After about a dozen full strokes with the dildo, I pulled it out and turned to Clarice, raising it to my mouth and swirling my tongue around the end. I put it back into Patty's pussy and after a few strokes I pulled it out and moved it towards my mouth as if I were going to lick it again. Pausing, I said to Clarice, "This is delicious. You should taste it," then I extended the toy towards Clarice's mouth.

I could see that she was focused on the wet shaft of the toy as I moved it towards her, and when I touched it to her lips, she let me slip at least three inches into her mouth. I asked, "Do you like the flavor?" as I saw her running her tongue around it, obviously collecting Patty's secretions. Clarice nodded and took the toy from me. As I turned back to Patty, Clarice finished licking it clean and then plunged it into her own cunt.

Patty grabbed my cock and pulled it to her cunt, rubbing it from her clit to her hole, momentarily plunging a few inches in, and then making the return trip to the top. I enjoyed the way her wet lips kissed my head for a minute. Then, as she rubbed it across the opening of her cunt, I leaned forward, forcing myself in until I bottomed out. At the same time I grabbed her wrists and pulled them up over her head.

I immediately established a fast rhythm, driving hard into her. She let out a grunt with each stroke until she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled herself to a more comfortable angle.

As she began meeting my thrusts, she looked into my eyes and said, "Someone needs to cum. I hope you have a big load for me. Pound that big cock into my cunt and fill me with your jizz. Cum for me. Give me your hot sticky load. Make my cunt all sloppy and sticky." She hadn't talked dirty to me before, but she had the perfect slutty tone to make my balls tingle.

Her cunt was incredibly hot and wet as it clung to my shaft and she kept begged me to fill her up. I wasn't trying to hold back, so after just a few minutes of pounding I went over the edge.

I grunted out, "Here. Oh. Oooh. Yeah! Here!. Here's the hot spunk your slutty cunt needs!" as my balls contracted one, two, three times, sending jet after jet of my cream deep into her body. When I felt myself tense for one final blast, I pulled my cock out and shot the last glob of cum onto her clit, so it slowly dripped down into her gaping slit.

As I pulled out, Patty reached for my hips and pulled me towards her face. She deftly caught a drip of cum with her tongue as it was about to fall from the tip of my cock. Taking my softening cock into her mouth, she gently suckled it while the last of my cum leaked out and my dick slowly went soft. I gave a shudder as her tongue made a last swipe over my hypersensitive head and pushed her away.

As my dick fell out of her sucking mouth with a 'plop,' she pushed my head down towards her pussy and said, "Your turn."

As I leaned in and slurped up the cum I had deposited on her clit and outer lips, Clarice exclaimed, "He goes down on you after you fuck!"

Patty said, half-jokingly, "Every sperm is sacred. Oral disposal is the only way."

Clarice looked like she thought Patty couldn't be serious. She asked, skeptically, "You mean he does this every time?"

"Not only that, he also promised me that if he jacks off, he'll lick that up too."

Lifting my face from Patty's sloppy cunt, I said, "Patty just likes to have me go down on her after we fuck. She says that oral orgasms are different after fucking. Me eating my own cum is just a bonus thrill because it seems kinky and dirty."

Clarice, sounding a little skeptical, said, "Makes sense, I guess. I've asked guys to go down on me after sex since half of them are too quick on the trigger, but they all refuse because it's 'gay'."

By now, Patty had pushed my face back down to the task at hand. I'd licked up all of the easily accessible cum, so I decided to give Clarice a show. I told Patty to stand up, then I turned over and leaned back on my hands with my faced turned up. Patty immediately got the idea and squatted over my mouth.

Clarice watched as she flexed her abdominal muscles and clenched her thighs, resulting in a huge glob of cum slowly dripping out of her cunt and into my mouth. I tilted my head and opened wide so that Clarice could see the pearly white cream on my tongue before I swallowed it and tilted my mouth up with an expectant look on my face.

Patty squatted down so I could tongue her slit, raising up slightly each time I managed to coax another gob of cum from her. Clarice stared in fascination as each milky drop slowly dripped from Patty's gaping hole, licking her lips and swallowing each time I received another offering as if she were the one licking out Patty's pussy.

Patty stood up when she decided I had her clean enough. Not surprisingly, I was again fully erect. The smell of Patty's freshly fucked cunt and the thrill of doing something most people consider" dirty" always got me going.

Clarice noticed this and commented, "Looks like you enjoy this as much as Patty."

Patty replied, "Yeah, he's becoming a major cum slut."

She stood and walked over to the desk next to Clarice. Bending over with her elbows on the desk and her legs spread. She turned to me and said, staring at my cock, "Got any ideas about what to do with that thing?" while her hips swayed sexily.

The sight of her wet, open pussy definitely gave me an idea. I stepped up behind her, ran the head of my cock over her slit and upturned ass for a few seconds, and then buried my length in her cunt.

I didn't start thrusting right away. Instead, I stayed still, pulling her hips to me as we gently rocked together. My thighs pressing against hers kept her pinned to the edge of the desk, so she could twist her hips, which felt great on my cock, but she couldn't properly fuck me.

Leaning down far enough so I could kiss the back of her neck and nibble her ear lobe, I ran my hands over the front of her body, making long circles, caressing her thighs, her hips, and her stomach and the undersides of breasts. As I continued kissing and running my hands over her, I occasionally changed things up, massaging her shoulders, neck, and back, tickling her abdomen. I tweaked her nipples from time to time, pulling them taut and letting them go.

When I heard Patty start to purr gently, I changed my motion so that I lightly grazed her outer pussy lips each time I rubbed her thighs, and gently cupping her tits at the top of each stroke. The smell of her pussy was getting stronger.

After a few more minutes, Patty was grinding her butt back against me, trying to give herself enough room so that she could fuck herself with my cock. Her struggles caused her pussy to clench and twist around my cock, keeping me hard and ready. I kept leaning into her, thwarting her efforts to have a real fuck, so she tried to rub her clit and play with her own nipples. I slapped her hands away, grabbed her wrists, and forced her to lean on the desk again.

I continued to tease her and added a new twist. I began flicking her clit and tweaking her nipples each time my hands went up and down her body. This was probably worse torture, since she was getting some of the stimulation she wanted, but not enough to satisfy her. A minute or two of this and she started to beg. "Stop teasing me! I need you to fuck me! Fuck me! Pound me with that cock!"

I grabbed both of her nipples and pinched them while I whispered in her ear, "This is fun. I wonder who's suffering more, you or Clarice."

Patty suddenly remembered that her roommate was watching. I'd noticed Clarice massaging her own body in almost exact synchronization with my hands moving over Patty. She clearly was in need, but she was holding off like she wanted to come with Patty. As we looked at her, she was pinching her own nipples exactly the way I was pinching Patty's.

As the two girls locked eyes, I reached down with one hand and pinched Patty's clit hard. Instantly, I felt her cunt contract like a vise around my cock and she gasped like all of the air was being driven from her lungs. Her whole body shuddered as she sucked in her breath.

Clarice saw this and frantically began rubbing her own clit. After three strokes, she went rigid, her legs extended straight out. I noticed that her feet looked really cute when her toes were curled in the middle of her orgasm. Her head was thrown back and her eyes rolled up in their sockets. All of the muscles in her neck and shoulders stood out.

Moments later, as the two girls relaxed, I began thrusting into Patty. Patty closed her eyes and reached between her legs, leisurely stroking her clit. Clarice rubbed one hand back and forth over her taut nipples while she ran the other hand up and down her slit.

Because of the wonderful massage Patty's tight cunt had given my cock, it didn't take much time before I was ready to cum even though I'd just cum a few minutes earlier. I tried to take it slow, but the head of my cock was hypersensitive. I could feel every ripple in her tunnel, and I felt a thrill each time my cock head bumped into her cervix and again when her tight pussy lips gripped it as I pulled almost all the way out. As I felt the first tingling in my balls, I pulled out and squeezed the base of my cock, temporarily cutting off my orgasm.

Looking from Patty to Clarice I asked, "The last load went into Patty's pussy. What should I do with this one?"

Patty got a mischievous look on her face, but didn't say anything. She just gave a slight nod towards Clarice. Clarice unconsciously licked her lips and stared at my cock with a hungry look on her face, but she also remained silent.

Winking at Patty I said, "No one has an opinion, so I guess it's my choice."

As I said that, I squatted between Clarice's thighs and began rapidly stroking my cock. As I felt the first jet of cum rocket up my shaft, I directed it at her clit. The milky sap covered her little bud and ran down into her slit, which was still slightly open from her earlier play. I sprayed her tits with the second and third blasts, coating her hard, pink nipples.

Moving closer, I aimed the final blasts at her face. One more large blast and several small spurts covered her lips, cheeks and chin. As my orgasm subsided, I pressed the tip of my cock to her lip, and she sucked and licked the last drops from my piss hole.

Patty smiled at Clarice and said, "Ooh, yummy!" as she leaned down to lick one nipple clean.

At first Clarice looked like she was uncomfortable with Patty sucking on her tit, but after a few seconds of her licking and slurping Clarice put her hand on the back of Patty's head and pressed her mouth more firmly to her breast.