Sophomore Year Pt. 08

Story Info
Lunch guests at the O'Brien house play sexy games.
8.3k words
4.56
5.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: Group Sex

There are a lot of characters in this story. Even if you've read all the earlier chapters, you may not remember who all of them are, so I'm including a list to help keep them straight:

Ian Morgan - The narrator. College student

Clarice Shea - Ian's girlfriend. Patty's roommate and best friend from high school

Patty O'Brien - Ian's ex-girlfriend. Clarice's roommate and best friend. Sister to Mark.

Mark O'Brien - Patty's brother. Ian and Brian's fuck buddy.

Drew O'Brien - Patty and Mark's father

Teri O'Brien - Patty and Mark's Mother

Brian Rosen - Mark's best friend from junior high

Rebecca Tierney - Patty and Clarice's other best friend from high school

Priya Kapoor - Patty's girlfriend

Frank Shea - Clarice's father

Izzie Shea - Clarice's mother

Bonnie Enriquez - Friend of Patty's

Mario Enriquez - Bonnie's husband

Chapter 22: Group Sex - Playing FWB with Teri, Drew and the group.

In the morning, Patty and Mark said, "We made love to our parents. It was amazing." Clarice and I were curious, but the only other detail they let slip was that each of them had made love to both of their parents. By unspoken agreement, we refrained from prying any further.

When Patty went to her room to use her own bathroom, Clarice followed her. Clarice told me she was going to tell her we'd figured out the night before that all their friends parents are Sacred Fellowship members and our plan for having a lunch get together to find out if Mark, Brian and Rebecca are members.

I was pretty sure that if Mark was a member, Teri and Drew would know and they would have said something while we were in the hot tub the night before. Just to be sure, while Mark and I were cleaning up and getting dressed I said, "So, are you familiar with Gerald the Elder?"

Mark looked at me like I was insane and said, "What the heck are you talking about?"

I shrugged and said, "It's a meme that's going around on campus. If you haven't seen it, it's too hard to explain."

Mark shrugged and said, "Whatever."

When we went down to breakfast, I managed to talk to both Clarice and Patty and tell them that Mark wasn't a member.

When we sat down to breakfast, all the guys were wearing basketball shorts and the girls had on long t-shirts. At first glance the T-shirts looked respectable, but when we got a closer look, we realized they were actually a total cock tease.

It looked like the girls raided Teri's supply of cleaning rags to find their shirts. The T-shirts they chose were threadbare and ragged, with lots of holes and spots worn through until there almost wasn't any fabric left. The necks were so stretched that they showed a lot of cleavage and constantly threatened to slip down further. The sleeves were cut off and the arm openings stretched so much that we were treated to glimpses of side boob every time they lifted their arms. They'd strategically selected t-shirts that were just short enough to give us peeks at what looked like bare pussies, but we couldn't quite see enough to be sure.

As we ate, Patty told her mom that she was planning to invite the group over for lunch. Teri was all for it, so she and the girls made plans for a trip to the grocery store after breakfast.

When we finished eating, the girls headed off to get dressed and left us boys to clean up. As the ladies reached the edge of the kitchen area, they stopped together in a line with Clarice in the middle. They stood with legs straight, shoulder width apart, and hands on their hips. In unison they turned to look over their shoulders and said, "Hey boys!"

As we looked their way, they bent at the waist until they were looking at us through their legs, and flipped their t-shirts up so we could see their naked asses and pussies. Then they grabbed the hems of their t-shirts, pulled them up to their shoulders, brought their legs together, and then stood and pivoted, giving us a view of their tits and pussies.

Mark, Drew and I whooped and cheered as the girls took a bow. Patty told us, "If you're good and have the house clean by the time we get back, you may get a reward."

As the girls left, I called Rebecca and Mark called Brian. Both of them said they'd love to come, so we told them to be here at noon. I also called Bonnie and Mario. Mario answered and told me that they'd already made lunch plans with Bonnie's family. Then Mario said, "I wanted to apologize to you."

I asked him, "For what?"

"It wasn't cool the way I turned you down when you asked me to fuck. I'm not even sure why I did. It was awesome fucking you the night before. I liked the way it felt having my cock in your ass, and you looked totally into it," was his answer.

I said, "Hey, I understand. You thought you were totally straight, then you get off watching three guys fuck each other, and the next thing you know you're sucking cock and fucking a guy in the ass. It's a lot to process."

Mario sounded relieved as he said, "Thanks for being cool. I told Bonnie about it and she said I owed you an apology. She was afraid you'd think I was judging you."

"Listen dude, I give you credit for going as far as you did."

Mario said, "Thanks. Bonnie also said you, me, her and Clarice are going to get together when we get back. She thought we could talk and maybe I'd feel better messing around with you without a crowd around."

I said, "Mario, if that's what you think will be good for you and Bonnie, I'm there."

Once we finished making the calls, we put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, gave the kitchen and family room a quick scrub and straightening up and went to get dressed.

As it turned out, the girls didn't get home until after 11:00. We didn't have time to play, and it took all of us pitching in to set the table and lay out the food. Teri and Patty were just finishing a batch of hot chicken wraps when the doorbell rang. Clarice went to get it and returned with Brian.

As they came into the kitchen, Clarice wandered past me and whispered, "He's not a member." She kept moving and passed Patty, and I saw another whispered exchange.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again and Patty went to let Rebecca in. They stayed in the entryway for what seemed like a long time. When they came into the room, Patty had a big grin on her face and nodded "Yes" to Clarice and me as she caught our eyes.

Clarice and I walked over to greet Rebecca. We each gave her a hug, and then stood in a small circle as Rebecca said, "Greetings Fellowship members."

"I should have known a sex maniac like you would be a member," Clarice said with a grin.

Rebecca said, "The weirdest thing is that my parents told me yesterday that they're members too. They said I could tell my friends in the Fellowship, but I didn't think they were talking about you."

Clarice told her about her own parent's revelation the day before, and I told her what we had figured out about Brian's parents. I said, "The only ones here who aren't members are Brian and Mark."

Rebecca said, "Not for long. I got a call a couple of weeks ago from someone on the membership committee at the college. They wanted references for those two. I think they're being initiated at our next meeting in two weeks."

By then, lunch was ready. We ate and talked for a while until Drew said, "I think we'd be more comfortable in the family room. How about we relocate this party?"

Everyone got up and started clearing plates and food. In ten minutes, we had the dishes in the dishwasher, the food put away and everything else cleaned up. Then we adjourned to the family room where Drew had lit the fireplace.

As we sat down, Teri bent down and pulled something from under an end table. As she stood up, I could see that it was the FWB game. Teri said, "Is this a game? Let's play!"

As Teri opened the box Brian looked at her and said, "I'm not sure you want to play that game Mrs. O'Brien."

Teri asked, "Why not?" Before Brian could think of an answer she found the rule sheet and said, "Let me read the rules."

Brian was bright red as Teri read the rules out loud. His eyes got wide and his jaw dropped when Teri said, "That sounds like fun. Let's play!" and began laying out the cards, dice and timer on the cocktail table.

Brian looked uncomfortable as the game started. The first card drawn for Round 1 didn't help. It said, "If you've ever been spanked by a lover with their hand or another object, take off an item of clothing. This includes any striking of the body including slaps to the face, tits or genitals."

All of the girls stood up, as well as Drew and me. Mark and Brian watched with expressions of amazement.

The game went quickly, with a few more minor revelations, until everyone was naked except for Mark's boxers and Patty's panties. The next card read, "If you have had sex with a family member, take off an item of clothing. If that person is present, kiss them for thirty seconds."

I stood, but nobody noticed me when Patty, Mark, Teri and Drew stood up. Teri knelt before Mark, helped him off with his boxers, planted a kiss on the head of his cock, and then stood to kiss him. Meanwhile, Drew was attending to Patty.

There was another collective gasp as the timer sounded and Patty and Mark swapped parents. When the timer sounded for the second time and Patty and Mark turned to kiss each other, Rebecca said, "You guys are one freaky family. I'm jealous."

By then everyone was naked, so we started Round 2. Drew was up first. His card said, "Oral, Clockwise." That silenced the room. Mark was the first player to Drew's left. No one moved a muscle as he knelt between his father's legs and lowered his mouth over his cock. When he closed his lips around Drew's shaft and start sucking him with a fury, Brian said, "Oh my god that's hot!"

The group returned to some semblance of normalcy as Mark finished and others took their turn. I was the lucky one who got to drink Drew's jizz. Teri recognized the signs just as the first blast hit the top of my mouth she knelt beside me and whispered in my ear, "Don't swallow."

I managed to keep Drew's fat cock in my mouth and suck him until his balls stopped pumping without swallowing. As he pushed me off his cock, I locked my lips around his shaft and gave him one last, long suck to make sure I hadn't left any cream behind.

I turned, still on my knees, to face the group, and opened my mouth to show the huge puddle of cum on my tongue. Teri was still kneeling next to me, and after a second she pulled me into a kiss, tilting my head down to hers.

As Drew's cum started to slide out of my mouth and into hers. I realized what she wanted. I lifted my mouth off hers and extended my tongue to allow the rest of the load to cascade into her mouth. Just as the last drop was about to fall from my tongue, I slurped it back into my mouth, licked my lips and swallowed.

Teri quickly stood, turning to the chair Patty was sitting in. Before Patty could react, Teri grabbed her head and tilted it back, and then dribbled the cum into her mouth, saving a little to swallow herself. Patty showed the cum in her mouth and then swallowed it to the applause of the group.

When it was Patty's turn to draw, she picked an Oral card. Once again, the group paid rapt attention when it was Teri's turn to lick her pussy. Even Patty seemed to be in a heightened state of anticipation as her mother's tongue made contact with her already engorged clit. She rested her heels lightly on her mother's shoulders and stroked her hair with both hands.

Within seconds, Patty was making strangled noises and her butt was squirming all over the chair. As she let out two gasps, she pulled Teri's face into her cunt and growled in a husky voice, "Mommy, make me cum! Lick your little girl's pussy and make her cum! Lick my cunt Mommy!"

This dirty talk seemed to turn Teri on, because she started eating Patty like a starving woman as she frantically rubbed her own pussy.

Rising to a crescendo Patty screamed out, "Suck my pussy Mommy! Oh, Mommy, I'm cumming!" before she lapsed into loud, inarticulate moans.

Patty kept her death grip on Teri's head and continued to drum her feet against Teri's shoulders long after the timer sounded, but everyone was mesmerized by the tableau in front of us. Teri obviously had her own orgasm because her body stiffened, she was flushed from head to toe, and she had to stop for a gulp of air. Even then, Teri didn't let up her relentless licking and sucking until Patty finally made her stop, pulling her into a long, lingering kiss.

After a long silence, the game resumed and Brian drew an Oral card. He elected to stand, and Rebecca was first up. After several players took their turn, the doorbell rang. Teri put on her panties and a T-shirt that Mark had been wearing and went to see who was there.

As Teri left to get the door, we could see that Brian was going to go off at any second. The timer sounded, and it was Clarice's turn. She attacked his cock with a gleam in her eye, furiously jacking and sucking it. It wasn't long before Brian announced his orgasm and began thrusting into Clarice's mouth. As he gave a final groan, and we could see his cock starting to convulse as it plunged into Clarice's mouth, Teri stepped into the room and said, "Clarice, your mom and dad are here to see you."

Clarice instantly sat back and looked past Brian towards Teri. When she did, Brian's spitting cock deposited his first shot onto Clarice's cheek and nose. Although Clarice has stopped sucking, she was still jacking Brian's cock, and she pumped out four more gobs that landed on her chin and her tits as she stared at Teri. She looked like a cum shot picture on a porn site.

By then she'd processed what Teri's had said, and she realized what she looked like. She started looking around for something to wear and something to wipe herself off with, but Teri stopped her and said, "Just go. They're waiting." Then she turned to me and said, "They asked for you too."

Now I was a little nervous. I hadn't talked to Clarice's parents very much, and I wasn't sure what they'd think of her current state. Then I remembered that they're Fellowship members, so I was a little less apprehensive.

As we rounded the corner into the hallway, Mr. and Mrs. Shea turned and smiled at us. There was a moment of hesitation as they took in our nudity and the glaze on Clarice's face. Then Mrs. Shea went on like nothing was unusual saying, "We came to say goodbye and bring your stuff like you asked. Are you still planning to leave right from here?"

Clarice nodded just as her mother realized how much cum was covering Clarice. She said, "Oh my. That's quite a load." Looking at me she asked, "Did you do that?" but before I could answer she looked at my cock. Realizing that I didn't look like I'd cum recently she said, "No, I guess not."

Clarice said, "It's Brian's. We're playing a game."

Mrs. Shea said, "Teri mentioned something about that," as she scooped a dollop of cum off of Clarice's face and then sucked the finger into her mouth. She said, "Brian tastes good. May I?" as she leaned towards Clarice's cheek with her tongue extended.

Clarice nodded in shock as her mom began licking the gobs of cum off of Clarice's cheek.

A drip of cum had been slowly running down Clarice's tit and over her nipple. As it reached the end of her nipple, it threatened to drop to the floor. Mr. Shea stepped up and caught the drop with his tongue, and then swirled his tongue around Clarice's nipple, collecting the cum there and swallowing it.

Clarice said, "Daddy, you eat cum?" She didn't seem to have noticed that he'd just been tonguing her nipple.

Mr Shea answered, "Sure. When we joined the Fellowship, some of the women liked to be licked after we fucked, so I learned to like it. The taste wasn't a problem, but the texture took some getting used to."

By then Mrs. Shea had finished cleaning Clarice's face and was moving down her chest. As she licked Clarice's left breast clean, Mr. Shea started licking her right breast. When they were done, they both gave her a big hug.

Turning to me and giving my cock a meaningful look, Mrs. Shea said, "You know, you could stay with us when you're in town."

I laughed and said, "I might."

Mr. Shea said, "Even if you don't stay with us, drop by for a visit once in a while."

They left after saying goodbye one more time and Clarice and I walked back to the family room. As we did, she said, "It was weird having my parents lick my tits, but really hot too. Maybe the Morgans and O'Briens won't be the only loving families in the group."

Patty saw us walk in and shouted, "Clarice, you're holding up the game. It's your turn."

Her card said, "Oral," and Rebecca was up first. I quickly realized how worked up her parent's tonguing had gotten her when she screamed out her orgasm twenty seconds after Rebecca started. Once she started, we let her ride Rebecca's tongue for two more minutes before she pushed her away and said, "Thank you!"

I drew my card next. It said, "Anal." Then I realized the first two people would be Drew and Teri.

I chose to stand, and leaned over the back of a chair. After thirty seconds of Drew tonguing my ass, I believed what Teri said about almost cumming from his ass licking. As he finished and Teri took over, Drew slid under the chair and took my cock into his mouth.

With Teri's talented tongue in my ass and Drew sucking my cock, I came like a firecracker, without any warning. One second I was relaxed and enjoying the drumming of Teri's tongue in my ass and the strong suction of Drew's mouth on my cock. The next second, my head jerked back like someone had grabbed me by the hair and my groin was a fiery knot of muscles waiting to explode. After a beat I found myself, seemingly without willing it, alternately driving my ass onto Teri's tongue and my cock into Drew's mouth.

As my two lovers stood up and hugged me, I said, "I recommend that all of you try that sometime."

That ended Round 2. It was getting close to the time we had planned on leaving, but Teri insisted that we play the game to the end according to the rules. Before we started Round 3, Teri grabbed Patty and headed off towards her bedroom saying, "We'll be back in a couple of minutes."

When they returned, they were carrying a plastic tote loaded with an amazing assortment of strap-on dildos, double ended dildos, vibrators and other toys. Teri said, "The rules said we can use toys, so I wanted to be ready."

It ended up taking three turns for everyone to reach their second climax. The highlights were Patty doing Teri with a strap-on, Drew filling my ass again, and an incredibly hot sixty-nine between Clarice and Rebecca. It was fun and exhausting.

When Teri and Patty declared the game over, Clarice, Patty and I went to shower and pack. It was getting late and we still had to drive back.

I showered quickly, got dressed, and was packing my bag when Teri came into the room. Mark had gone in to shower, so we were alone.

Teri handed me a plastic bag with something black inside and said, "Don't forget this."

I looked at it again and realized it was a pair of panties. As I looked up at Teri, she explained, "Last night, as we were settling down to sleep, Drew handed me those and said, 'Here, put these on.'"

"I was confused and asked him if he was suddenly worried about cum stains on the sheets. He smiled and said, 'No. I just thought you'd like to give those to Ian.'"

I said, "Oh my god! Thank you! I've never been into pantie sniffing before, but ever since Patty talked about your thong on Friday night, it's been on my mind."

Teri smiled and said, "Then you'll like these too," and handed me a second bag. She explained, "When the girls suggested a trip to the store, I got an idea. After we left here, I drove to an area in the park that I know is completely deserted this time of year. I climbed in the back and said, 'Girls, I want you to get me so hot that my panties are dripping.' I told them it was going to be a gift for you, so they both set out to do their part with enthusiasm."