Sophomore Year Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and watched the movie until we were both hard and dripping precum. Then we took turns fucking each other.

Mark wanted to be fucked hard, so he leaned on the side of the bed and I stood behind him. Before he did, he repositioned the web cams so that one was capturing the view between our legs as my cock drove into his ass, and the other was showing a side view. That one was hot, showing Mark's half-hard cock swinging in time with our thrusts and slapping his stomach. When I came, he had me pull out. He spun around and had me jack off into his mouth and onto his face and chest.

I wanted more body contact, so I opted to lie on my back with my knees pulled up to my shoulders. As Mark leaned over me and pounded his cock into my ass, I was able to suck and lick his nipples. When I bit down on one nipple, he slammed his cock into my ass harder than I'd ever been fucked before and came with a roar.

By the time we finally fell asleep together in his bed, I had almost stopped wishing I was with Teri instead.

In the morning, I woke up with Mark's hard cock poking against my ass. He was still sound asleep, so I grabbed the tube of lube off the nightstand and lubed my hole. When I moved, he rolled over on his back, so I took a minute to suck his cock to full hardness. As he started to wake up, I squatted over him, aimed his cock at my ass and slid down his pole. As I began to fuck him, he opened his eyes and said, "You really know how to give the best wakeup call."

As I continued to ride his cock, the door opened and Teri walked in. She said, "I was going to tell you I made breakfast, but that can wait," as she stripped off the nightshirt she was wearing, revealing that she had nothing on underneath.

She climbed onto the bed and leaned down to kiss Mark as she asked him, "Is this seat taken?"

As Mark answered, "No," with a laugh, she swung her leg over his head and settled her pussy on his mouth. Mark started licking, making long swipes from her clit to her asshole as I leaned forward to kiss her and play with her tits.

She looked at me and said, "You need to pay attention to that cock in your ass. Just twist my nipples and help Mark make Mommy cum."

Then she started talking to Mark, "Come on Mark, make Mommy cum. Seeing you fucking your faggot lover with that fat cock made Mommy horny. Show Mommy what a great cunt licker you are. I bet you'd like it even better if you were sucking Daddy's salty jizz out of Mommy's cunt. Eat my pussy, baby."

Mark was bucking his hips, driving his cock to meet my ass as I dropped onto his shaft. He had stopped the slow licking and was loudly slurping Teri's slit, driving his tongue into her and sucking on her clit. He was on a mission to make her cum.

By now, Teri's head was thrown back and she was taking short, quick breaths through her mouth. As I tugged at her nipples, she leaned away from me until they were long, thin points on her chest. I had to pinch them so hard to hold on that I thought I was going to tear them off. When I tried to ease the pressure she said in a whimper, "No."

Not long after that I saw her release a flood of liquid onto Mark's face, and she began chanting , "Unh, unh, unh," until her breath caught and she shot forward into my arms. Mark followed her until she knelt straight up on her knees and then fell on her side on the bed.

Mark began snapping his hips, driving his cock into my ass. With the urgency of his thrusting, I could only hold my ass in position to accept his thrusts. I became very aware of the feeling of his cock filling me up each time he stabbed into me. When I felt him swell and drive into me, I waited for the first blast to fill my ass, then I began pounding my ass onto his cock as his hips were locked and he wasn't breathing.

Mark collapsed to the bed, breathing hard and Teri rolled next to him in her own afterglow. They embraced and kissed for a few minutes before they noticed I was still there. They pulled me down between them and took turns kissing me, working their way down my body until they reached my cock. I was in heaven watching the two of them working together, sucking my cock and balls, until I came in Teri's mouth.

We all showered together, then Teri and Mark went to reheat breakfast while I packed and dressed.