Sophomore Year Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I don't think it would have taken more than the promise that they'd get to sniff your crotch to interest either of them in making you wet."

Teri smiled and said, "They tickled and teased me, sucking my tits, brushing their hands across my mound, doing anything they could to get me hot. When I was begging them to let me cum, they left me alone and ate each other out while I watched. When Clarice finally frigged me to a climax, she rubbed my G-spot until I squirted in my panties."

"I took my panties off and put them in a bag, then the girls licked me clean and we went shopping. I hope you enjoy the gift."

I gave her a big kiss and said, "I'm sure I will."

Teri noticed my once again hard cock tenting my jeans and said, "One more thing. I'm betting you're gonna want one of the girls to give you a little relief for that before you get back to school. How about we give them a surprise." With that, she turned and bent over the bed, presenting me with her wet pussy.

I took her cue, releasing my cock and sliding it into her. After a few strokes she pulled herself off my cock and said, "That's enough." She gave the head of my cock a quick kiss and helped me tuck it back in my pants.

A few minutes later, we said our goodbyes and got on the road. Clarice offered to drive, so I sat in the back and Patty was riding shotgun. As we passed the scenic overlook on the way out of town, Patty climbed in the back saying, "Give me an inch of cock and I want a mile. I can never get enough. Whip it out, Morgan."

As I unzipped my pants, Patty recognized the smell instantly and yelled, "Oh my god!"

Clarice asked what happened and Patty said, "Mom left me a present."

Clarice looked puzzled as we fell into a sixty-nine and stayed that way until Clarice told us we were coming up on the exit for school.

Chapter 23: Group Sex - Mark and Brian's Initiation

When we got back to school, we had four more weeks until winter break. All of us had projects coming due, so our social time was limited.

Priya finally decided to dump Kevin. Patty told the story to Clarice and me. According to Patty, he sent her a text one afternoon that said, "Hard for you. See you after class." Apparently, he'd been taking Priya for granted and was treating her as just a fuck toy. That was the final straw.

She showed the text to Patty and asked how she should dump him. Patty said, "Let's go to your room." Once they got there, Patty undressed Priya and then encouraged Priya to undress her. Once they were both naked, they spent the next hour eating each other's pussies. When Kevin knocked on the door, they ignored him but made sure he could hear them. The second time he knocked louder and yelled for Priya to let him in.

Patty said that when Priya answered the door and Kevin saw her naked, he had a big smile on his face until he saw that her hair was a mess, her lips were red and puffy, and her face was wet with Patty's juices. If he'd looked down, he would also have seen that her pussy was red and dripping.

Priya said, "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were coming over."

Kevin said, "I sent you a text."

Priya made a show of turning to Patty and asking, "Can you please bring me my phone." Patty brought it to her, making sure Kevin could see she was naked and in the same state as Priya. When Kevin saw Patty he looked excited at first, but then he got a confused look on his face.

Priya made a show of checking her phone for texts, and after a bit she said, "Here's your text. I guess I didn't hear it. We were busy," as she stood blocking the door.

Kevin said, "Well, are you going to let me in?"

Priya answered, "No. This isn't a good time."

Kevin started to get mad, and when he did Priya looked at him and said, "I was hoping to find a better time for this, but I need to tell you that I think it would be best if we both moved on. We aren't working."

Kevin made more angry noises as Priya said, "Sorry," and closed the door.

Priya was a little shy about her relationship with Patty, but Patty was patient and she eventually became comfortable being labeled as a lesbian.

She was also shy about making love with an audience, so Clarice and I occasionally found ourselves locked out. Priya's roommate had gotten tired of her monopolizing the room with Kevin, but he had a temper and she was afraid of him so she kept quiet. When Priya started seeing Patty, she put her foot down and they worked out some ground rules.

It bugged Patty to always make love in private, so she found ways to get Priya comfortable with Clarice and me. Sometimes she would forget to let us know they were using the room. A couple of times she sent us an all-clear text while they were still cuddling in bed. She also arranged to have them walk in on us making love.

After walking in on us one time, Patty commented to Priya as they were standing there, "They're so beautiful together. I love to watch them make love."

Clarice and I were in the missionary position and I was facing towards the door, so I could see them out of the corner of my eye. I could tell that Priya was conflicted between wanting to watch and some taboo she'd learned about sex being a private thing.

Patty let the door close and stood behind Priya, rubbing her arms and back and kissing her neck. She was whispering in her ear about the things that turned her on about watching other people make love.

Clarice and I continued making love as they stood and watched. We kissed softly as we move together. Clarice had her ankles wrapped around my waist, and she was caressing my face and hair. I leaned down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth, and when I did she arched her back and let out a groan, whispering, "Yes!"

As Clarice approached her orgasm, she gasped, "Now. Harder please. Now."

I responded by raising up on my arms as I began rapidly driving my cock into her pussy.

As I did, I could see Patty rubbing one hand over Priya's chest and she rubbed the other between her thighs, cupping her mound. Priya was reaching back and running her fingers through Patty's hair, and occasionally turning to kiss her face.

As Clarice and I climaxed together, Priya said, in a loud whisper, "You're right. It is so beautiful."

Sneaking a peek at them, I could see moisture shining in Priya's eyes. Just then, she turned to Patty and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Clarice and I cuddled together and pulled a sheet over ourselves. As we drifted off to sleep, I heard Priya and Patty climb into the other bed. Priya was talking about how she had been taught that watching people have sex was like watching pornography, but it was really beautiful, until her voice stopped, replaced by the sound of kissing.

Priya eventually got comfortable enough to have sex with Patty while Clarice and I were there and the lights were on. She also missed getting fucked, so Clarice and Patty "made" me service her every now and then. Patty also got her to eat my creampie out of Clarice's pussy.

Not long after that, Mark and Brian were initiated into the Fellowship. Rebecca, Mark and Brian met at the O'Brien's house the next day and made a video call to tell Patty, Clarice and me how it went.

We all expected a hot story, so we were naked on the futon with Clarice between Patty and me. On the computer screen, we saw Mark, Brian and Rebecca sitting naked on Mark's bed with Rebecca in the middle.

Mark started the story by telling about Rebecca insisting that the two of them to meet her at the O'Brien's house to get ready for a "special night." Rebecca had been put in charge of their preparations and escorting them to the meeting. He and Brian were as clueless as I had been about what they'd been nominated for. They wondered what was going on as Rebecca had them prepare, but she promised they would enjoy the evening, so they followed her directions.

Brian talked about driving to the Fellowship building and checking in. The Fellowship at their school has a building just off campus near the Greek houses, but it' a lot smaller than the Faculty Club. He said that as the guy went over the history of the Fellowship and the rules they realized what they were joining.

Rebecca told us that the meeting was a regular club meeting, not a special interest meeting. Since there were straight members as well as LGBT members, candidates who liked straight sex wore slave collars, and candidates who liked same-sex partners wore nipple clamps or the mare's tail. Mark and Brian wore both collars and tails.

Mark continued, "There were twelve candidates, five guys and seven women. We were the only guys wearing mare's tails, but all of the women had on nipple clamps."

Brian said, "The club room is in the basement, so as we walked down the stairs we could watch the people watching us. It seemed like half of the guys in the room were looking for tails, so Mark and I immediately became very popular."

Mark said, "There were about forty people there. When Brian and I reached the bottom of the stairs, a woman stopped us and said, 'A number of the gentlemen have expressed an interest in breeding you two. We have a special bench that they'd like to use.'"

"She led us to two padded benches in one corner. In the front of the bench there were two padded boards with straps that were obviously meant to hold your legs spread wide. The top was just long enough for an average height guy's head to hang over the far edge when his hips were against the near edge. It looked like the top could be adjusted up and down and tilted. There were additional straps that crisscrossed over the top to hold the person chest down on the table."

Clarice said, "I'd like to try that," as she stroked my cock.

Rebecca said, "Trust me, you'd love it," as she began stroking a vibrator over her clit.

Patty said, "I'd like to see Ian strapped to one of them."

Clarice said, "Oh, yeah! With your dad's cock going in one end and my dad's cock going in the other."

I said, "Your dad?"

Clarice said, "Mom told me that he liked what he saw of you. I guess he's into guys too."

Patty gave a little squeal and kissed Clarice as she started fondling her breasts.

Brian continued the story, "The woman asked if we'd be willing to let her strap us to the table. Mark and I just looked at each other for what seemed like a long time. I was a little nervous, but I finally said, 'Okay,' and Mark agreed too."

"A couple of people helped her strap us in, and when they were done she teased our assed with the butt plugs for a bit before she pulled them out. Then two other women lubed our asses, working up to three fingers in each of us."

Brian said, "I was a little nervous as they strapped me in. I felt claustrophobic, and very exposed at the same time. I think Rebecca saw that I was starting to panic, because she came over and whispered to me, 'Just relax and go with it. Everyone here is committed to making this enjoyable for you. We'll keep you safe.' Then she gave me a kiss that made me forget for a minute where I was."

Brian pulled Rebecca into a deep kiss. Patty and Clarice both saw the warm, loving look that passed between them and sighed like they were watching a love scene in a movie.

Mark said, "The first guy who fucked me was a professor who I knew was near retirement. He was actually really nice, taking it slow and rubbing my back and my ass as he fucked me. His wife came to the front of the table and kissed me while she told me how hot it got her watching her husband's cock in a young guy's ass."

Brian said, "The first guy who fucked me had a cock as fat as Mario's. He worked it in slowly, but then he was like a machine. It didn't hurt, but I was having a hard time getting comfortable."

Clarice knelt on the futon with her butt towards me so she could kiss Patty and play with her. I took the opportunity to bury my cock in her cute little pussy.

Brian continued, "As he fucked me, a woman came up in front of me and said, 'You look like you need something to take your mind off the ass pounding you're getting.' She pulled up a stool that looked like it was built for the purpose and presented her pussy for me to lick. She tasted good and I was able to relax enough so that the cock in my ass started to make my balls tingle. By the time he came in my ass, I was sorry that I couldn't return his thrusts."

Brian had been stroking his cock. As he finished speaking, he rolled Rebecca on her side and began rubbing his cock over her pussy lips from behind. She lifted her leg to give him access and began running the vibrator back and forth from her clit to his cock head.

As Mark stroked his cock, he said, "For me, it was a lot like Ian described his experience with that guy fucking him while he was bent over at his initiation. Not being in control was a little scary, but in an exciting kind of way. When the first guy came in my ass, I found myself wondering what the next guy would be like and anticipating the feel of a new cock."

"When the second guy slid his cock into me, I could feel the first guys cum squeezing out around his shaft and running down my legs. I had a picture in my mind of how slutty that must have looked. When the third guy pulled out after he came, I could hear cum splattering on the floor."

Brian had slid his cock into Rebecca and was slowly fucking her from behind. Rebecca took hold of Mark's cock and began sucking it so she was filled with cock from both ends.

Mark ran his fingers through Rebecca's hair as he continued, "They didn't leave us there all night to be gang-fucked. We each got fucked three times before they unstrapped us and a couple of the women took our places. We each sucked two cocks while we were strapped in as well."

Brian said, "I enjoyed the ass fucking, but couldn't really stay focused too much on the feeling of those cocks in my ass. The thrill was being the center of attention and the thought that I was going to be fucked whether I wanted to or not."

Mark added, "I agree. If any of them had been demeaning or treated me like a fuck toy, I probably would have hated it, but they were all cool and made me feel like they appreciated being able to get pleasure from my body. I was just sorry I couldn't fuck them back."

Rebecca paused in her cock sucking and said, "The best part of the night for me was when they let them out of the straps. I was waiting and I figured they'd want to put their cocks someplace warm and tight, so I asked them to DP me. Having two guys who I love filling my body at the same time is a memory I will keep."

By now, Clarice had moved to Patty's pussy and had her very close to an orgasm. I was also close, so I began to slam my cock into Clarice's pussy. I could see the threesome on the other end also reaching for their climaxes. For the next several minutes, the only sounds over the web cam feed were grunts, moans and slurping sounds.

When everyone was satisfied and all of the cum had been cleaned up, Mark and Brian told us about the rest of their initiation. By the time they finished, I was fucking Patty while Clarice sat on her face and Mark fucked Rebecca while the two of them took turns sucking Brian's cock. When we had each achieved our second orgasm of the night, we said good night and turned off the video link.

The next time I stayed at the O'Brien's I noticed that things had changed between Teri and me. We still talked like we had before, but we also found other reasons to be together.

I had to work the late-night party shift on Friday. The dining area closed at 10:00, but we stayed open for delivery orders until midnight. It was almost 1:00 by the time I got home, so everyone was asleep and I went straight to bed. Then I had to work the early shift on Saturday

When I got home after work, Teri was just walking in. In the past I would have showered while she cooked dinner. That time Teri joined me for a shower and then we cooked together. We didn't have sex in the shower, but we did spend some time kissing and cuddling.

After the shower, I found that I really wanted to do something nice for Teri, so I offered to cook. She had stuff on hand to make a pasta dish my mother had taught me to cook, so I made that while she sat and talked to me.

Mark came and had dinner with us, but he had made plans to see a movie with friends. He invited me to go with them, but I decided to stay with Teri.

When he left, Teri and I settled down to watch a movie. I leaned into one corner of a wide lounge chair and Teri cuddled up next to me. I was focused on feeling the warmth of Teri's body and breathing her scent as she fiddled with the remote control.

As the opening credits were playing, I asked Teri where Drew was. I'd noticed that he wasn't home much on the weekends. She said, "Drew's two passions are hunting and old cars. He has a group of buddies who like the same things, so most weekends they get together to do one or the other."

"Now that hunting season is over, a couple of them have bought cars that they want to show in the spring. They'll spend twelve to fifteen hours every Saturday and Sunday from now 'til April working on them. They've been doing this for years. They pooled their money and bought an old service station so they'd have room to work."

"A lot of nights they all crash there or at Richard's house since he's single and lives closest. It's probably going to be just you and me until Mark gets back."

As the credits ended, we fell silent and focused on the movie. It was a murder suspense story that neither of us had seen, so there were several spots where we found ourselves holding hands and not breathing. Teri pointed it out the first time it happened. The next time, we looked at each other and started laughing.

When the movie ended, Teri put on an easy listening music channel and we sat and talked. After a bit, we stopped talking and sat kissing each other. We didn't do anything overtly sexual; just holding each other and kissing, but it was one of the nicest evenings I had spent in a while. Clarice and I didn't often have the time and privacy to just relax and be together, and I found myself feeling guilty about being so happy with Teri.

I think Teri was feeling some of the same things, because she abruptly broke our kiss and said she needed to go to bed. As we said goodnight, Mark came in and we went up to his room together.

When we got there Mark said, "That was one hot movie. I've been horny for an hour, so I hope you're up for helping me out."

I realized then that I was horny too. We did a sixty-nine, and both of us came in less than five minutes. Mark was on the bottom. He used a small anal probe on me that set me off in no time. The way he worked the probe in my ass had me plunging my cock into his throat and working my ass back on the probe. He knew just the right angle to hit my prostate on every stroke.

As soon as I came, Mark rolled us over so I was on the bottom. I tipped my head back and he face fucked me. I knew my throat would be sore the next day where his cock head was battering into it, but I ignored it because I was focused on sucking the cum out of his balls. He was horny enough so that he came before he pounded my throat too badly.

Then Mark put on a porn video to watch while we recovered like we normally did. He picked one where a mother gets fucked by her son and his friend.

We usually made out while we watched porn, so Mark started kissing me as the video he chose began. It was a little weird kissing him after kissing Teri. Mark is a very perceptive lover and he sensed that I was distracted. He offered to turn off the video so we could go to sleep.

I could see he was disappointed, but I also saw concern in his eyes. As I looked into those warm brown eyes I remembered why I had wanted to be his lover in the first place. I held his face and kissed him, gently at first, then with real passion.