Sophomore Year Pt. 04

Story Info
First time anal for Ian and Mark, then Brian comes to play
13.9k words
4.86
6k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Gay Male

Chapter 12: Gay Male - Ian blows Mark and gets his ass fucked.

That weekend, I was scheduled to work, so I planned to grab my stuff and hit the road right after my last class. Patty was staying at school to work on a project, so I was surprised to find her waiting outside my room when I got out of my last class.

She explained that she knew I was going to try to get her brother to fuck my ass that night, so she made me clean myself. I didn't argue with her, but I was wondering why she wanted me to do it then instead of after work. That became clear when I got back to my room and she held out my butt plug with an evil grin saying, "I dare you to wear this until you see Mark."

Accepting the challenge, I dropped my pants and presented my ass to her saying, "If you'll do the honors, please."

Patty used the pretense that she was having trouble getting the plug in as an excuse to work the tip over my prostate. By the time she was able to get the plug, "properly inserted," there was a steady stream of precum dripping into my boxer briefs and my dick was half hard.

I had the four to close shift, so I drove right to work and then went to Patty and Mark's house. When I arrived, I found that Mrs. O'Brien had saved me a plate for dinner, so I sat and talked to her while I ate.

"Mrs. O'Brien, your home is beautiful. I think it's really cool the way it blends in with the side of the valley, and I like the way the inside flows."

Mrs. O'Brien said, "Thank you. And I told you to call me Teri. You know I designed the house, don't you?"

"Yeah, Patty told me you're an architect and that the house is your 'third baby.' She probably told you that I'm an architecture major, so I really like seeing what you've done."

The house has to be almost 8,000 square feet, built in a U shape. The garage is at one end with Mark's bedroom above it. Then come the common areas, The kitchen and family room have two story ceilings while the formal living room and dining room have low, beamed ceilings, giving them a southwestern feel. Next comes a guest room and home office on the ground floor with Patty's bedroom above, and then Teri and Drew's bedroom, which Teri told me is a two-story master suite. The house is situated at the top of a ravine, looking down on the town and the river a half mile below.

As I ate, Teri sat with me and described the details of the house's design, giving me my first opportunity to take a close look at her. At first glance, she looks like an older version of Patty, but as we talked, I started to notice differences.

Where Patty's hair is wheat blonde, straight and fine, Teri's hair is more of a honey color, and is thicker and fuller. She was dressed for business in a silk blouse and pencil skirt, with her hair up in a twist. Looking at her face, I could see a resemblance to Patty, but where Patty's features are rounded, Teri's are more finely drawn.

Teri is also slimmer and leaner than Patty. Patty has an athletic, girl next-door look, while her mom is more cat-like, like a runway model. Teri also looked like a B cup, the same as Patty, but on her slimmer frame her breasts were striking. The way her silk blouse highlighted their contours made me think that she needed to wear a suit jacket when she was meeting clients.

As I forced my mind to stop wandering, Teri was explaining that they had an endless pool and an eight-person whirlpool in the master suite that they let Patty and Mark use. He said, "If you need a workout or a relaxing soak while you're here, just let Drew or me know you're going to use it."

That night set a pattern for all the times I stayed with the O'Briens. Whenever I came home, if Teri was there, she would take the time to sit and talk with me. Sometimes it was just the two of us. Sometimes Mark or Drew would join us. What made it special was that it wasn't the perfunctory, "How was your day? Mine was great." We talked about school, work, family, current events, movies, music; all of the things I would talk to my friends about.

Eventually I came to see her as a confidante who I could talk to about the things I was dealing with in my life. I started looking forward to our talks. The only thing she wouldn't talk about was my relationship with Patty. At first I thought she was trying to avoid any TMI moments, but I eventually figured out that she really wanted to avoid any appearance of meddling. She became a true friend, not just the mother of my girlfriend.

By the time I finished eating, I'd been wearing my plug for seven hours, so I was very aware of it as we sat and talked. Before I made an excuse to leave her, Teri stood and cleared the table, saying she needed to get some sleep because she was meeting friends early in the morning to get started on Christmas shopping. I thanked her for dinner and for the conversation and hurried up the stairs, eager to do something about the itch in my ass.

When I walked into Mark's room, he was already naked and had a hard-on. I laughed and said, "I guess you're happy to see me."

"Yes and no. This afternoon I got a text from my sister that said, 'You're gonna fuck Ian in the ass today, and you're gonna send us the video.' My reaction was 'What the fuck?' so I called Patty. She told me how you guys spent last night, and said she knew you'd want to try the real thing. She just assumed I would go from giving you a blow job to fucking your ass."

"Does that mean you won't?"

"No. Of course, I'll do it. Ass fucking is great! I dated one girl who let me do it and it was awesome!"

I faked a sigh of relief.

Mark continued, "I asked Patty why I should record it for her. She said, 'Because it will be hot and we want to see. If you do, Clarice and I will make a video for you.'"

"At first, I thought it was weird, her wanting to see me fucking. Then she said she didn't want to see me fuck, she wanted to see you get fucked. She called me the 'stunt cock.' She also said I owe her for letting me have sex with her boyfriend."

It seemed a little weird to me that seeing each other naked and having sex didn't freak both of them out, but I decided not to ask about it.

"In the end, I agreed to do it, but I suggested she watch us live on webcam instead. When I explained how it works, she loved the idea."

I was a little surprised, but for some reason the idea excited me. I asked, "Have you done this before?"

"Sure. A couple of the sites I subscribe to have webcam pages. Most are the kind where you pay people to perform sex acts on camera, but there are also some where people perform just for the thrill of it. One of them has what they call a virtual orgy, where everyone is on camera like a Zoom call. They let you watch anonymously for a little while, but then they lock you out unless you're on camera."

"I checked it out and there was always a mix of couples, groups and people going solo. It looked like fun, but the first time I played with myself on camera I was nervous, and it took a while to get hard. The other people were encouraging, so I got more comfortable and more into it.

I started out just using the camera on my laptop, but then I upgraded to a couple of decent cameras. You can see one on the shelf over the TV, and the other is on the shelf next to the window there," he said as he pointed them out. I'd never noticed the cameras before, but I could see they weren't cheap models. The setup was clever, giving front and side views of whatever was happening on Mark's bed.

As I checked them out Mark continued, "I told Patty that if she and Clarice were gonna watch, they had to be naked and on camera too. A few seconds later I got a video chat request. When I clicked on it, I saw Patty dancing around naked. She asked, 'Is this what you wanted to see, little bro?' I said, 'Yeah, but we're gonna need to get you a better camera.' Then I sent her the info on how to sign up for the virtual orgy site."

"She had to leave to meet her project team, but she told me to text her when you came in. She thought Clarice had a date tonight, but she said she'd let her know about what time we'd be online."

I laughed and said, "Dude, you are as much of a dirty horn-dog as your sister. Maybe that's why I love you both."

"How about you get naked and get down on your knees to show me how much you love me. Knowing what a cum whore you are, I haven't jacked off for three days. I'm gonna drown you with my creamy treat."

I said, "Don't you want to save that for your command performance?"

"Dude, I've had blue steel in my pants thinking about plowing your tight little ass. I'm more worried about a quick trigger. Take the edge off and I'll give you a ride you'll remember for the rest of your life."

I laughed and said, "Bold words," but I quickly began shedding my clothes.

As I undressed, I could see Mark doing something with his computer. A couple seconds later a view of Mark from the side camera appeared on the TV. Mark positioned himself with his leg up on the bed, spreading his crotch wide, and zoomed the camera in on his dick, showing his body from mid-thigh to his chest. His cock looked impressive on screen.

He took a remote control I hadn't seen before and adjusted the room lighting. His skin took on a light sheen and his muscles suddenly stood out, and I realized he had oiled his body. I have to admit, it made him look hot.

A few more mouse clicks later he said, "Some of my web cam friends are online. Do you mind if they watch?"

A window had appeared on the screen with four video panels. I could see Mark and me in one of them. In the other three I saw a fit, middle-aged couple, a nerdy-looking twenty-something guy with what looked like a ten-inch cock, and a full figured, mature looking woman wearing a bustier and stockings. Mark introduced them as Tom and Jean, Steve and Gina. I said, "I'm okay putting on a show," and turning towards the camera I said, "Enjoy."

Mark dropped his laptop on his bed and started stroking his cock with one hand. He reached for my shoulder with the other hand and pushed me to my knees saying, "You were about to drain three days' worth of cum from my balls."

At first, I just cupped his balls, kneading them lightly and leaning in to inhale his musk. When I lightly stroked his vein, that tickle on the underside of his balls released a flood of liquid from Mark's slit. I knew he was on a hair trigger, so I decided to see how long I could tease him.

Gripping his balls in one hand with my thumb around his shaft, I rolled them in my fingers, giving them a squeeze that made Mark groan, and his hips gave a jerk. As I continued milking Mark's balls, I brushed my other hand over his body. I used a feather light touch to tease his cock, fluttering over his vein, lightly polishing his head, and tickling his abdomen and inner thighs. While I was doing this, my face was close enough so he could feel by breath on his cock, and I blew on the most sensitive spots from time to time.

When the precum dripping down his shaft threatened to drip onto the floor, I caught the drop on my tongue, lightly running it up his shaft, collecting the liquid as I went. When the tip of my tongue had traced his veins to the base of his crown, I let it rest right at the notch. His cock gave a twitch, and I could see it spit another bubble, which ran down onto my tongue. When I thought he had steadied, I quickly swiped my tongue up over the crown and swirled it through his piss hole to remove the last traces. As soon as I removed my tongue, I could see another drip start its downward trip.

I sat back and began gently squeezing his balls, running my middle finger between them and then extending my hand between his legs until I could tickle his asshole. I could see more and more precum dripping down his cock as I continued this back-and-forth stroking and squeezing.

I moved my face closer, but I bypassed his cock and licked the sweaty junction between his balls and his thighs. I traced the crease of his thigh up and down, then curled my tongue under one of his balls. I wrapped my lips around the delicate flesh, licking the sweat and musk, then released it. I grasped his cock momentarily to move it out of the way as I moved to lick his other ball.

By now, Mark looked like he was desperate, and it was taking all his self-control not to grab my head and face-fuck me. I was almost ready to stop this exquisite torture, but I had to tease him just a little more. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and curled my tongue around it. Resisting the urge to lick and suck, I held it there while I savored the salty taste, felt the pulsing of his blood, and that about the treat he had stored up there for me. When I switched to give his other ball the same treatment, I thought he was going to grab my hair and ram himself into my throat.

Releasing his balls, I licked and nibbled my way up his shaft, tracing the veins and feeling their powerful pulsations. As I reached the top of his shaft, I could feel the tension in Mark's body. That's when I plunged my mouth down onto his shaft, taking his full length until his head lodged at the entrance to my throat. I stayed there for just a second, squeezing him with my lips and fluttering my tongue over as much of him as I could reach.

I sucked as hard as I could while I pulled my mouth up his shaft. When I reached his crown, I gave it a lick and plunged back down. After just a dozen strokes, Mark grabbed my head and slammed his cock down my throat. I felt him fire a huge jet of sperm down my throat as he let out a loud groan.

Keeping my lips locked around his shaft as my tongue continued to massage him, I grabbed his hips and forced him back. I wanted his cum to land where I could taste it. I opened my mouth and jacked his cock as he shot two more blasts, then I plunged him back into my mouth and allowed him to resume face-fucking me.

As the tension finally left Mark's body, I licked his cock clean and released him from my mouth. I hadn't swallowed the last few jets of cum, so I turned to the camera and showed the puddle on my tongue. Then I made a show of swallowing it and licking my lips. As I did, I heard the onlookers cheering, including two familiar voices. When I looked at the screen, I saw Patty and Clarice in a new window.

Mark heard them too, and said, "Now I guess we're ready for the main event."

Looking at Mark's softening cock, I said, "Not quite."

Turning back to the screen I could see that Tom and Jean had been fucking doggie style while they watched. Jean's pendulous tits swayed back and forth each time Tom drove his cock into her.

Steve had an impressive looking ball harness around the base of his cock. He was using a large masturbation sleeve that only covered half the length of his dick while he worked a prostate wand in and out of his ass. At first I thought he had a ton of lube on his cock, but then I realized he must be leaking a copious amount of precum judging by the steady drip falling off his balls and forming a puddle under his ass.

Gina was riding a fucking machine. Judging by her heavy breathing and the sweat glistening on her magnificent breasts, it worked very well. She was kneading her own tits, pinching and pulling her eraser sized nipples, and every so often her abs would tense, her breath would catch and she'd grip the machine tightly between her toned thighs.

Patty and Clarice were laying on the futon naked and had their legs scissored together. I was guessing they had set a laptop on the desk. As they moved, I could see a double ended dildo connecting their pussies.

Everyone was aroused, but it looked like they were all just edging.

Patty spoke up, saying "Who wants to see if they can get Mark's cock hard again?"

When no one else volunteered, Patty said, "Okay. Mark, how would you like to see your big sister get fucked by an eight-inch strap-on?"

Before Mark could answer, Tom said, "I don't care what he wants to see. I'd love to watch that."

Everyone else made general sounds of agreement, so Clarice got up to get the strap-on. As she disentangled herself from Patty the rest of us could see that the dildo they were sharing was easily a foot and a half long and three inches thick.

Clarice came back into view with the harness and dildo. She made quite a show of removing the six-inch dildo and replacing it with the eight-inch phallus. As she stepped into the harness, she turned to face away from the camera and bent over so we all got a good look at her ass and pussy. Her head was nearly touching the floor and she was looking into the camera between her legs as she slid the plug into her pussy. We could all see her wet cunt lips kiss the head of the plug and then open up and swallow it.

Once she has the straps cinched tight, she turned sideways to the camera. The eight-inch cock looked huge on her tiny frame. After everyone had a second to take it in, we all said, almost simultaneously, "You can use that on me any time you want," or words to that effect. It was funny to see the looks Tom and Jean exchanged when they each heard the other say that.

Clarice turned to Patty and said in a commanding voice, "Okay. I'm ready for you, slut."

Patty didn't say anything, but she spread her legs and reached down with both hands to spread her pussy lips, exposing her gaping wet hole.

Clarice snapped at her, "Stand up when I'm talking to you!"

They must have played this game before because Patty jumped to her feet.

Clarice continued, "You were naughty. I saw you let that boy fuck you in the ass."

Patty mumbled something incoherent, prompting Clarice to demand, "What did you say?"

Looking down at her feet, Patty answered, "I was just being nice to him, like you were nice to that lady professor."

Clarice jumped to her feet and fired back, "What I do outside this room is none of your business. You were a dirty slut and you need to be punished!" as she slapped Patty's tit hard enough to leave a bright red hand print.

Patty hung her head and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

Sitting down and patting her lap, Clarice said, "You know what happens when you're naughty."

Patty laid across Clarice's knees with some hesitation, thrusting her tight little butt up in the air. She was positioned so her ass was towards the camera, but her head was turned so we could see her face. Clarice trapped Patty's legs between her thighs and pulled her arms behind her back. She produced a cloth strap that she wrapped used to bind her forearms together, and using that as a handle she pulled them away from her back.

Once Clarice was satisfied Patty was secured properly, she told her, "Count to six."

Clarice raised her free hand and slapped Patty's ass with a loud crack right where her pussy lips were peeking out. She didn't hold back, because Patty jumped and made a brief struggle to get free before Clarice pulled her forearms even higher, forcing Patty's head down.

Through all that Patty managed not to cry out. As she stopped struggling, she counted, "One." Clarice landed the remaining five strokes in a slow cadence as Patty counted them out. For the final stroke she released Patty's hands and legs and commanded her to spread. She landed the last blow squarely on Patty's ass and pussy, her cupped hand making the loudest smack yet. As she counted six, everyone watching could count the bright red handprints on her backside.

Patty stood up, and Clarice said, "You need to learn to behave. Now come here and let me show you that I still love you."

Patty returned to the futon, kneeling with her head down and her butt in the air. Clarice turned and gently placed a kiss on each of the handprints. When she kissed the print centered over Patty's pussy, she spent several seconds kissing and tonguing Patty's pussy lips. When she kissed one over Patty's asshole, she made a show of rimming and probing Patty's hole with her tongue.