Sophomore Year Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the nearest bed, Brian laid down and said, "I'm thinking that none of us are gonna last long right now. How about we take the edge off?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I jumped onto the bed with my head at Brian's crotch, pushed him over onto his back and plunged my mouth onto his cock.

Mark was a step behind me, so he had to maneuver around to where he could swallow my cock and give Brian access to his. After a few adjustments, the only sounds in the room were the squeaking of the bed from three big bodies moving on it, and the wet slurping sounds of three hungry mouths enthusiastically gobbling three cocks.

As I sucked Brian's cock, I ran my hand over his thigh until I could grab his ass. I squeezed his butt, probing into his crack with my fingers. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt the handle of a butt plug. Brian stopped sucking Mark's cock, eliciting a groan of protest, to say, "Mark showed me the plug you were wearing last night. We decided we like it, so we each bought ourselves one."

I was intrigued, because as far as I knew Mark had never been fucked.

I was the first one to get a prize. I decided to use Brian's new toy to help me. As I ran my fingers through his crack, I stopped to pull on the butt plug every now and then. Each time, I pulled a little harder until I felt it start to pull out of his ass. On the next pull, I withdrew the plug until I could feel his rim start to pucker out. That elicited an approving gasp.

From there, I rammed it back in and then pulled it out to just past the widest part. I fucked his ass with the plug like that for another minute before I heard him snorting like a horse. At the same time, his hips snapped off the bed, driving his pelvis into my face with such force that I felt like I had been slapped. Before I could react, I felt Brian's hot jizz coating my throat.

I slammed the butt plug back into his ass and pulled off slightly so I could enjoy the taste. Brian's cum was very thick and had a sweet taste to it. I swirled my tongue over as much of his cock as I could reach, and I could feel the blood pounding in his veins and the pulsing flow of cum up his shaft as his balls delivered their load. The taste and feeling of his orgasm left me lightheaded. As the initial blasts subsided, I suckled his cock to get the last drops.

As Brian's dick slid from between my lips, I looked down to watch him sucking off Mark. Brian must have liked what I did with his butt plug, because he was doing the same thing to Mark. When Mark felt that, he reached behind me and started tickling and probing my asshole.

I found a tube of lube on the nightstand and squirted some on Mark's finger where he was probing my ring. He slid one finger in, and when I moaned, "That's what I need," he quickly added a second. Within seconds, he found my prostate, triggering my release. He finger-fucked my ass as fast as he could while I pumped my sperm down his throat. As I felt myself clamp down on his fingers it felt like my orgasm was shooting from my ass, through my balls, to my cock and into his mouth.

I noticed that Brian had pulled Mark's butt plug completely out. As Mark rolled onto his back, Brian stopped sucking his cock and reached into the drawer of the nightstand. He first took a tube of lube and applied a large glob to Mark's ass. As Brian worked that in with one hand, he reached back into the drawer with his other hand and pulled out an object that looked like a small, slim police baton with a large knob on the end. He slowly pressed this into Mark's ass, saying, "Let's see how you like your other new toy."

Mark pulled his knees up and out, giving Brian maximum access, as Brian slowly started fucking the baton in and out of Mark's ass. When it became apparent that Mark was accustomed to the toy and was enjoying it, Brian resumed sucking his cock.

Mark groaned, "Yeah!, Suck it hard!"

I saw Brian smile as he began deep throating Mark with a rapid-fire motion. He matched this pace with the speed he was driving the fake cock into Mark's ass. Mark could only hold back for another minute before he started running his hands through Brian's hair, saying "Here's your treat, pal." Then he grabbed Brian's head and held him firmly in place.

I could see Brian's throat working, and he continued to fuck Mark with the probe. Mark was motionless, except for the pulsing of his balls. The cords on his neck and arms stood out and his face was bright red. I think he was holding his breath because his head began bobbing and he let out a loud, "Ah, ah, aaahhh!" Then he was sucking in air as he slowly slumped down on the bed.

After Mark caught his breath, he moved to the head of the bed where Brian and I joined him. I excused myself to use the bathroom, including a thorough anal cleaning in hopes that my ass would get more action tonight than just a fingering. When I returned, I found Mark and Brian under the covers, so I slid in next to them. Mark put a gay porno movie on the screen with the sound turned down low as we all settled down.

Chapter 14: Gay Male - How Brian figured out he's bi

As the movie started, I turned to Brian and asked, "You and Mark have talked about you dating girls, but I've only seen you show interest in guys. So are you gay, or bi?"

Mark looked shocked that I would ask a question like that, but Brian took it in stride, "I'm bi."

"So when did you figure it out?"

Brian didn't hesitate. He said, "The summer after graduation."

Mark asked, "While you were staying at your parent's summer place?"

Brian answered, "Yeah, that's it."

"How did that work," I asked.

Brian explained, "My parents didn't have a lot of money for a graduation present. They had a lot saved in one of those college savings accounts, so most of my college costs are covered, but otherwise money is tight. Since they couldn't afford to buy me a big present, they gave me an allowance and told me the family vacation home up north was mine for the summer."

"You threw a couple of great parties up there that summer," said Mark.

Brian smiled and continued, "The nearest neighbors up there are Robbie and Barry, a gay couple. Robbie was an IT guru who sold his company to Google for eight figures. Barry was his financial advisor who managed to multiply Robbie's money about ten times. They fell in love, retired, and moved into Robbie's vacation home full time."

"I always thought Robbie and Barry were so different from my parents, it was a wonder they were friends. The only obvious thing they had in common was that they're all alumni of State and love State football. None of them ever miss the alumni tailgaters.

"When they found out I was living there for the summer, they stopped in to welcome me and said I could swing by anytime. They said, 'Everyone gets tired of being by themself every now and them.'"

"I took them up on their offer a couple of days later. The only problem was I forgot they're nudists. That's why they lived in such a remote area. They wear clothes when they're expecting guests, but otherwise they go nude."

"Their house sits in the middle of a huge piece of property surrounded by a fence, but they'd put a gate on our side since they're friends with my parents. I let myself through the gate and walked up to the house. When I got there and saw they were naked, my first reaction was to turn and leave."

"Barry saw me and waved me over before I could make my escape. When he saw that I was embarrassed, he said, 'Please stay. If you're not comfortable, we can get dressed.'"

"I hesitated before I said, 'No. I don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home.'"

"Barry said, 'If you stay, you don't have to take your clothes off. We don't insist on our guests following our customs.'"

"That made me feel a little more relaxed. While I was a little uncomfortable at seeing them naked, I had been more worried they'd expect me to strip. I told him, 'Okay. I'll stay, and I think I'll keep my clothes on.' Then we sat down and talked for a while."

"I started hanging out with them for a while each day and we got to be friends. After the first week I decided to try going nude. They didn't make any comment when I walked up on their porch naked, and the rest of the afternoon was just like normal."

"It hadn't escaped my attention that the two of them were in great shape for a couple of guys in their late forties. They were both kind of hairy, including shoulder length hair and typically three day's growth on their faces. The only place they weren't hairy was their cocks, balls and asses. I should have known what the answer would be, but I asked anyways, 'Why do you shave down their?' and the answer came back, 'So we don't get hair in our teeth.'"

"I was embarrassed, but I was also curious how it would feel. A few days later I asked Barry if he could show me how to shave myself."

"Barry said, 'Sure, come on inside.'"

"We went into the house, and he led me into their bathroom. I felt a little funny, following a gay man into his bedroom, but I had no concern that Barry would try anything."

"Barry got out an electric trimmer, a razor, shaving cream, two towels and a washcloth. He produced an old-fashioned washbasin from somewhere. Then he spread a towel on the floor and told me to stand on it."

"As I moved to the spot he had indicated, Barry plugged in the trimmer and moved to kneel down in front of me. When I asked him what he was doing, he answered, 'You have to trim the hair short before you shave or it will pull like hell and destroy the razor in no time. It's a lot easier to have a friend do the trimming and the initial shave. Once we've got you cleaned up, I'll teach you how to maintain it yourself.'"

"I told him to go ahead, but I jumped the first time he grabbed my cock to get it out of the way of the trimmer. I think Barry sensed that I wasn't comfortable with him touching my penis, because he seemed to make an effort to touch my cock and balls as little as was necessary.

After all my hair had been trimmed as short as the clippers could make it, Barry filled the basin with warm water, draped the second towel and the washcloth over his arm, and carried the basin out into the bedroom, yelling over his shoulder, 'Grab the razor and the shaving cream and follow me.'"

"I did as I was told. When I walked into the bedroom, Barry had moved a small table and chair next to the bed, and set the basin on the table. The towel was laying on the bed with one end draped over the side near the chair. Barry took the razor and shaving cream from me and told me to sit on the towel."

"As I sat on the edge of the bed, Barry sat down in the chair with his face within a foot of my cock. Another fleeting thought about being alone in a bedroom with a gay man passed through my mind."

"Barry told me to scoot back so I could brace my feet on the edge of the bed. As I maneuvered into position, I was blushing at the thought of the view Barry was seeing when he said, 'Right there.' I stopped wiggling my butt around and he positioned my feet so I could feel my ass and balls completely exposed. I was a little embarrassed when I let out a fart, but Barry just laughed and said, 'It happens.'"

"Next I heard the sound of shaving cream squirting from a can, and then I felt a cool tingle as Barry started lathering me up. I jumped again when he wrapped his hand around my shaft before I realized he was just smearing the shaving cream over it.

I grabbed a couple of pillows to prop myself up so I could see what he was doing, then tried to relax as he continued spreading the shaving cream over my balls and in my ass crack. He finished by running his soapy hands all over to make sure he'd covered everything that needed to be shaved and to remove the excess foam. I was embarrassed to realize that I had a hard-on when he was done."

"Barry rinsed his hand in the basin, picked up the razor in his right hand, and pulled my cock down over my balls with his left. He said, 'Okay, let's get started", and when I looked down, I saw the razor poised at the top of my pubic patch. He explained how he was shaving with the grain first, then against the grain to remove any stubble that was left.

He shaved all of the hair around my shaft, then released my cock and shaved the area between my balls and my asshole. The only sound I could hear was the scratch of the razor and my own breathing."

"Up until now, he had only made contact with my cock with the one finger he used to hold it down. Now he made me spread my legs wider as he cupped one of my balls, lifting it away from my thigh so he could shave the crease of my thigh and the base of my ball. He gradually worked his way around my balls, shaving them and the surrounding skin, gently cupping and squeezing my balls as he went."

"Next, he took hold of the head of my shaft, circling it with his thumb and forefinger as he shaved it smooth all the way around."

"The last step was shaving the crack of my ass. Barry told me to pull my knees up to my shoulder and reach down with my hands to pull my cheeks apart. As I started realizing how vulnerable that position was, Robbie walked in and said, 'I love when I come in here and find Barry in that position.'"

"Barry gave him a dirty look, and I turned even redder."

"Barry said, 'Don't mind that old queen. He's actually the bottom.'"

"I wasn't quite sure what that meant, but Robbie mumbled something under his breath and then stood there quietly."

"Barry quickly shaved my crack, then took the washcloth, dampened it, and wiped up the remaining traces of shaving cream. After he dried me with the towel, I started to sit up, but he pushed me back. 'You have to check for stubble or stray hairs by feel,' he said. Then he gently ran his fingers over the entire newly shaved area."

"He apparently found some areas that didn't pass inspection, because he applied more shaving cream and shaved those spots again. When he finished that he called Robbie over to do another inspection. Robbie pronounced me done, so Barry cleaned up the supplies while explaining to me how I could keep myself smooth."

"When we walked outside, Barry said, 'You liked how it felt when I touched you, but you didn't like that I was a guy touching you, right?"

"I was embarrassed to admit he was right."

"Barry asked me why it bothered me. I said, 'Because you're a guy."

"He asked me, 'Did it feel good?'"

"I had to tell the truth, 'Sure, you saw how hard my co..., my penis was.'"

"Barry laughed and said, 'We're talking about sex here. It's not biology class. You can call it a cock, or a dick, or whatever other word you like. Robbie likes the word "rod." So, it felt good, but you didn't like a guy making you feel good.'"

"I thought about it and answered, 'I guess.'"

"Barry said, 'Okay. I assume you wouldn't have minded a girl doing that?' and I said, 'Hell no!'"

"Barry asked me if a guy had ever given me a hug, or a back rub, or put their arm around my shoulder and it made me feel good. He asked me if I would've preferred that a girl gave it to me."

"I saw where he was going, but I didn't know how to answer."

"Then Barry said, 'When someone who cares about you does something to make you feel good, it feels good whether they are a guy or a girl. If two people want to have sex to make each other feel good, it can feel good whether it's with a guy or a girl. A lot of people are wired so that sex with a person of the same gender will never feel right. You don't seem to be one of those people. So for you, it seems that liking it or not liking it because of their gender is a choice you can make. Just like most choices in life, you can only make the right choice if you make it because you're being true to you, not because you think someone else will approve of it. Thus ends the sermon."

"I thought about that for a while, and I spent a lot of time that summer talking to Robbie and Barry to help me figure out where I stood."

"Mark, one of the things I thought about was giving you a hand job. I realized that I didn't regret that, and I had wanted to do it more. That opened my eyes to the idea I might like guys too."

"When they realized I'd decided to keep an open mind, Robbie and Barry introduced me to a guy about my age named Kyle who was staying at another summer place down the road. He was like me, but he was a little further along in figuring out his sexual orientation. We hung out, and we talked about being bi, or gay or straight. Eventually I got to where I was pretty sure I was bi, so we started messing around. It was good, and now I'm sure that I'm bi."

Chapter 15: Gay Male - First time anal for Mark. Ian and Brian get fucked too.

Mark said, "Well, I'm glad you're bi because I like messing around with you. Now, if we can get my sister on the web chat, I think it's time I lost my ass cherry." He turned to me and said, "Brian and I talked while we were waiting for you. We decided you should be the first one to fuck me since you're the one who helped me realize I'm bi, and you got me to reach out to Brian."

Suddenly I was nervous. I'd slept with a couple of girls who were virgins, but in both cases, we had been dating for a while and they didn't have any questions about their sexuality. This seemed like a bigger deal.

As I sorted out my feelings, Mark sent out a web cam invite to Patty, and we watched two ripped studs fucking on screen while one of them ate out a blonde with huge tits.

When Patty answered the invite, we saw her and Clarice as we expected, but they weren't in their room, and they were with another couple. I recognized them as the couple from the minivan.

Patty said, "Hi guys. We went to the discount movie on campus tonight and ran into Bonnie and Mario as we were leaving. Mario asked me when I was taking another road trip so he could start planning their next family vacation. Bonnie punched him, but then said in a stage whisper, 'I got laid twice more that day because of your show.'"

Bonnie and Mario both looked really embarrassed that Patty was telling us this.

"Then Bonnie invited us over. Clarice forgot we had to be back for your call and accepted the invitation. When I tried to make an excuse to back out, Clarice spilled the whole thing. Bonnie said it would be hot to watch, and Mario won't admit it, but he's interested too."

Mario started to protest, but Bonnie shushed him with her finger over his lips.

Clarice, with a smirk on her face, said, "What sealed the deal was when I told Mario that if he didn't like your show, Patty and I would put on a show he was sure to like."

Patty said, "What really sealed the deal was when I said Bonnie would also take part in our show."

On our end, Brian spoke up, saying, "You'd better stay online with that show."

I said, "I'd like a preview of that show right now."

Clarice and Patty smiled at each other and started stripping for the camera. As they stood up, we could see that the four of them were sitting on a large leather sectional sofa, with Bonnie sitting between the other two girls and Mario sitting next to Patty.

As Patty and Clarice's tits came into view, Mario made a major package adjustment. Bonnie looked at each of them, and then stood and started taking off her own clothes. As Bonnie showed everyone her tits, and Patty and Clarice were down to just their panties, the girls stopped and looked at Mario.

Mario looked back and said, "What?"

Bonnie put her hands on her hips and gave him a "mom" look. He tried to evade her stare, but after a minute he stood and slowly started to undress. The girls waited until he was down to his bright blue nylon briefs, and then they hooked their thumbs into their panties and all three pulled them down together.

Bonnie looked good for a mother of two. She had a full-figured build, with C cup tits that had just a tiny bit of sag and huge nipples. On her 5' 7" frame the total package was hot. She had dark eyes and dark hair, with a well-trimmed bush highlighting her pussy.