Sophomore Year Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mario was also about 5' 7", and he was built like a wrestler with big shoulders and legs and narrow hips. He sat there with his thumbs in his waistband, almost salivating over the girls. His cock was straining against the briefs, making an impressive bulge.

Patty saw him not moving, so she knelt in front of him and yanked his briefs down to his knees. She was surprised when she got hit in the face by a cock that looked like a flesh-colored cucumber. I'd guess it was about average in length, but it was easily three inches across. It was by far the fattest dick I'd seen in my limited experience with other men's hard cocks.

Patty stretched her mouth over the head to try the fit. Her jaws looked like they were straining as she appeared to swipe her tongue around his crown. Mario's eyes got really big when she grabbed his dick, and when she took him in her mouth, he looked like he was going go off at any second. Before that happened, Patty released him and stood up.

After Clarice took her turn giving Mario's tool a taste test, Patty and Clarice each lifted one of Bonnie's breasts and started worshipping her nipples. Bonnie curled her fingers into their hair and stood there with her eyes closed, looking beatific. My mouth started watering when I saw Bonnie's nipples pop up into beautiful, puffy cones. After a bit, Patty stood up and gave Bonnie a deep kiss. Then she moved to Mario and started sucking on his nipples. Clarice took that as an opportunity to make out with Bonnie before joining Patty in giving Mario's muscular torso a tongue bath.

Bonnie watched the three of them for a second, then she knelt down and started licking her husband's shaft. The girls continued for about thirty more seconds, then sat back down and Patty said, "There's your preview."

By then, Mark, Brian and I were all laying on the bed with our cocks in hand. When Patty made her announcement, Brian took charge.

Laying down on his back with the side camera selected, Brian said, "Mark, come here," indicating that he should get on top in the sixty-nine position. As Mark straddled Brian's head and fed him his cock, I noticed that Brian had angled his body so that our audience could see the cock sucking action and see Mark's ass.

When Mark bent down and took Brian's cock into his mouth, I moved behind him and began tonguing his balls. Mark's balls hang down low and loose, and are about the size of a giant gumball. I think I like sucking and licking them as much as he likes me to do it.

As I sucked one of Mark's balls into my mouth, I was kneading his butt, separating his cheeks and showing everyone the handle of the plug. I released Marks balls from my mouth and began tonguing my way up between his parted thighs towards his crack.

When I reached the plug handle, I detoured to give his cheeks a tongue bath as I began gently tugging at the handle. Since Brian had used it to fuck Mark's ass earlier, I was able to move it in and out easily. I gradually worked it out of his ass, relubricated it and reinserted it. Once it was firmly seated, I began fucking his ass with long, slow strokes, pulling the plug out until the tip was just resting against his hole, and then pushing it in until the handle was snug against his rim.

I pulled the plug completely out and stuck my tongue in his ass for a moment. Then I pulled it out and circled his hole, watching it slowly close tight. After a few seconds of that Mark groaned, "That feels great, dude, but I'm ready."

I decided to tease him, "Ready for what?"

Mark let out another groan and said, "Stop teasing dude. You know what I want. Put your cock in my ass and fuck me!"

I took a second to lube my cock, and then I pressed the tip to his hole. Pausing there, I asked again, "What do you want?"

Mark lunged back, impaling himself on two inches of my cock. He let out an audible gasp that sounded like, "Ahh, yeah!" and then he said clearly, "Now fuck my ass! I need your cock!"

I heard Patty say, "That is hot little brother."

I looked at the screen, and the three girls had their legs intertwined. Bonnie was fingering both of the other girl's clits. Clarice was sucking on one of Bonnie's nipples and playing with the other. Patty was fingering Bonnie and stroking Mario's cock.

I pulled my cock out so that just the head was still in Mark's ass, rubbed more lube onto the shaft, and drove my hips forward. I wanted to bury my whole length in Mark with one stroke, but I took it slow knowing this was his first time.

Mark had other ideas. As he felt me press into him, he snapped his hips back, and I was instantly in to the hilt. Mark said, "That's the way to fuck!" and started snapping his hips back and forth.

I decided that if that's what he wanted, that's what I'd give him. As he drove his ass onto my cock, I grabbed his hips and slammed my cock home, matching his pace. The smooth, tight glide of Mark's ass engulfing my shaft and the slap of his balls at the end of every stroke had all of my attention focused on where we were joined together.

As we settled in, I looked back at the screen. Patty was riding Mario in the reverse cowgirl position while Clarice and Bonnie were laying on the floor doing a sixty-nine.

Although Mark had been a tender lover the night before, I could tell that tonight he just wanted to fuck, so I slammed my cock into him, making a loud slap with each stroke. Brian did his best to keep sucking Mark's cock, but it was a losing battle, and Mark had long since forgotten about Brian. Brian slid out from under and sat idly stroking his cock.

I tried to stroke Mark's cock, but it broke our rhythm so I concentrated on meeting Mark stroke for stroke. Very soon, I felt the cum start bubbling up my shaft. I tried to tell Mark, but he said, "That's what I want. Give me your cum."

A few seconds later, he got his wish. I made three more jerking thrusts, then I grabbed his hips tightly, slammed my cock to the bottom of his hole, and held him there while I filled his gut with my cum. Mark said, "I can feel that. Man, your cock is jumping in my ass, and your jizz is so hot. Oooh, yeah!."

I held my cock in his ass until it went limp and plopped out. As it did, Mark rolled over on his back. I looked at his stiff cock, and Brian's, and said, "Looks like my lucky day. Two hard cocks to play with."

Brian said, "Glad to help with that", and crawled over to lick my ass.

I heard Mario say, "That fag shit is pretty hot to watch."

When I looked at the screen, I saw Mario and Patty slumped on the sofa. Bonnie was between Patty's legs, eating the creampie that Mario had left there, and Clarice was licking Mario's cock clean.

Patty said to Mario, "I bet after a weekend with those guys, you'd think is was hot doing a lot more than watching."

My ass must have been loose, because Brian started working lube into it just then. In no time, he had three fingers up my ass, and I felt him lubing up his cock.

I decided to put on a show for Mario. I looked at Brian and said, "I can't wait for your fat cock. I loved swallowing that huge load of hot cum you gave me earlier. Now I hope you last for an hour. I want to feel my ass squeeze your hot knob and every vein on that long fuck stick. Are you ready to fill my hungry ass?"

Brian picked up on the game, "I've been waiting all day to ram your slutty ass. I want to feel my balls slap into yours. When that happens, you'll know they still have plenty of jizz to flood your man pussy. Maybe Mark will help me tag-team you so we can go all night. Then you'll remember the man loving you got for the rest of the week. Ready or not, my cock isn't waiting anymore."

As he said that, Brian pushed his cock head into my ass, paused for a second, and then drove his whole length into me. Pausing again for just a second, he fucked me for half a dozen strokes using a moderately fast pace, and then stopped with half of his cock showing. He squirted more lube on his shaft, then took two slow strokes before pounding me the way I had pounded Mark.

I heard Clarice say, "Mario, why don't you fuck my ass so you can pretend you're fucking one of the boys."

Mario looked angry, but then he saw Bonnie rimming Clarice. As he moved towards Clarice, Patty stopped him so she could lube his cock while Bonnie slid two lubed fingers into Clarice's ass and began slowly finger fucking her.

Clarice got down on her knees facing sideways to the camera. Brian and I shifted to the same position. Brian waited for Mario to sink his cock all the way into Clarice's ass before resuming his pounding. Mario had his eyes glued to the screen as he matched our pace exactly.

I said to Clarice, "Mario's cock is so fat. How does it feel?"

Clarice answered, "Fuckin' awesome!"

Suddenly, Brian pulled out and said, "I'm right there. Why don't you take a turn, Mark."

Mark quickly knelt behind me and slid his cock home, picking up the same pace Brian had used.

I was surprised, because I could feel my cock stirring. Brian notice too. He laid under me and positioned his mouth so that as Mark slammed into me, my cock fucked his mouth. Within a minute I was hard.

Brian called time out. He quickly pulled the plug out of his ass, and pointed out, "I'm the only one who hasn't had his ass filled." As he said this, he pulled a chair in front of the camera and leaned over the back. Mark and I saw what he wanted, and Mark pulled his cock out of my ass.

I stood behind Brian and smoothly slid my cock into his ass. Mark took a second to refocus the camera, and then he slid his cock back into my ass. We took a couple of seconds to get in synch, but then I was getting my ass slammed by Mark and slamming my cock into Brian.

I could see on the screen that Brian's cock was purple and dripping a steady stream of precum onto the floor. I also saw Mario slamming Clarice's ass. He was muttering a steady stream of comments about how hot we looked and how he wanted to see cum dripping out of our cocks and assholes. Bonnie, meanwhile, was eating out Patty again.

Brian reached down and stroked his cock in time with our fucking. A few seconds later, I saw a huge rope of cum shoot out onto the floor as his ass began to squeeze and knead my cock with an intense grip. I had to fight to continue stroking in and out. The intense tightness milked my load into Brian's ass within four more strokes. I felt like something was pulling the contents of my balls into his ass. As my own ass gripped Marks cock, he slammed into me once more and I felt his cum bathing my insides in warmth.

I said, "Mario, When I felt Brian's ass squeezing and massaging my cock as he came, it was like no pussy you've ever fucked. And cumming with a cock slamming into your ass is like no other orgasm. Now Mark is pumping his jizz into my ass, and his cum feels like a hot oil massage. Try to imagine what I'm feeling."

On the screen, Bonnie was behind Mario, rubbing a finger in his crack. As we watched, she pushed her finger into Mario's ass in a familiar move and found his prostate. His hips shot forward like she had slapped him on the ass, and he yelled out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

As Bonnie shove her finger into Mario's ass, Patty, who had been pulling and tweaking Clarice's nipples suddenly slapped both her tits right across the nipples: four slaps in quick succession. Clarice came like Patty had flipped a switch, screaming, "Do it again! Patty, do it again!"

Patty slapped her twice more as Mario held her ass tight to his hips.

As they separated, I could see that everyone on both ends of the video feed looked tired. Patty insisted that all of the mandatory cleanup be done. Surprisingly, Bonnie licked Mario's cock clean and Mario cleaned his sperm out of Clarice's asshole. When Patty mentioned all of us getting together, both Bonnie and Mario said they'd like to. Then we all said good night and cut the video link.

As Mark, Brian and I were getting ready for bed, I said to Mark, "You were really eager to get your ass fucked."

Mark gave a shy grin and admitted, "I've had fantasies about it for a while. When I found out I liked having my asshole tickled and poked, I started looking for more of those videos. It went from ass fingering videos to strap-on videos, and then to full on gay ass fucking videos. I probably never would have asked anyone to fuck me, but when you guys gave me the chance, I had to take it."

Brian and I both told him we'd love to help him out with that anytime. Then we kissed each other and spooned together on Mark's bed. We were asleep in seconds.