Sorceress Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I thought it was just going to be like old times." Daphne whispered. "Times do change."

"They do Mother. Nothing stays the same." Victori pushed her mother harder into the dresser, her hands sinking deep into Daphne's buttocks, squeezing her tighter.

"Make love to me." Daphne looked into Victori's eyes. "Make love to me Victori."

Victori reached down, grabbing her mother's right thigh, and lifted her leg up. Daphne was standing on her left leg now, balancing, while her bottom remained on the edge of the dresser, allowing her to be comfortable. With one hand holding up her mother's thigh, Victori took hold of her own cock.

She pointed it right up at Daphne, aiming for her moist hole which was dripping with excitement. Isabella's spell had done it's job, but if Isabella had to guess, she probably didn't even need to cast it. Daphne would have probably been more than happy to reignite the fire between her and her daughter without her intervention.

"Slow... it's been awhile..." Daphne moaned. Victori placed the tip of her cock right at Daphne's entrance, pushing only a little bit, enough to begin to part her lips.

"We have all the time." Victori said. She waited, her mother adjusting, as she pushed a little harder. The thick tip of her cock began to penetrate her mother, and Daphne let out a little gasp as it entered her.

"It's so thick... oh God... I've never had anything this big before inside me!" Daphne clung on to Victori, wrapping her arms around her daughter's shoulders.

Victori kept pushing, a smile on her face, though she was concentrating hard. Another push, Daphne's cunt now dripping everywhere, soaking her girl cock, and she popped herself inside finally, sliding a few inches in, and Daphne let out a louder groan.

"I'm inside you mother."

Daphne nodded, mouth drooling, as Victori pushed even deeper. She kept going, sinking her whole cock inside her mother's cunt, right to the tip, and rested there. She was buried in her, the first time ever fucking her mother with her cock. Her mother groaned and whimpered continually, looking down between the two of them, seeing her daughter impale her with her shaft.

Isabella herself was getting turned on just the same. She had spread her legs as she lay back against the chair, her own cock now straight up, resting on the underside of her pregnant belly. She didn't touch herself, not yet. She wanted to wait. But she did begin to rub her belly, her hairy pregnant belly, as her babies kicked within her. A big dollop of precum poured out of her cock and ran down her shaft, before it stuck to her belly.

"Mother..." Victori began to slowly pull her hips back. Her cock began to slide out of her mother's pussy, covered in all of Queen Mother's girl cum. It was slick with her juices, and it dripped all over the carpeted floor underneath them. "You're so tight Mother..."

"You're so big..." Daphne smiled through her pleasure.

Victori pushed herself back in, slowly, and Daphne rolled her head back in ecstasy. The slow fucking was driving her wild. Back and forth Victori went, in and out, so slowly, all the way from root to tip and back to her cock root, fucking her mother at a snail's pace.

Her balls churned and hung low beneath her, lightly swaying between her legs, slapping her thighs. The sound of wet slurping, of fucking, filled the room, as their scent grew stronger. The room smelled of sex, filling Isabella's nostrils, as she continued to watch them.

"Oh daughter... oh daughter..." Daphne groaned. Victori was still slowly pushing herself inside, leaving it for a second, and then pulling back out. Daphne's pussy seemed to engorge, all the blood flowing down to her groin. Even through the forest of hair, Isabella could spot her nub beginning to stick out, her clit excited. "You're going to make me cum... oh my love... oh... oh..."

"Yes Mother." Victori did not increase her pace at all. She continued to go slow, driving her mother wild. "I want you to explode for me. I want you to be ravished with pleasure!"

"Oh... oh Vic! OH!" Daphne now wrapped her arms tight around Victori's shoulders. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Juices started flowing out of Daphne's cunt as she came. A torrent of liquid squirted out of her, all over Victori and her shaft. She began to shake, her body racked in a full orgasm. Victori continued, never stopping, driving herself deep into her mother's womb while for a good minute Daphne orgasmed.

"That... that was amazing..." Daphne sputtered, still clinging to her daughter.

"Turn around Mother." Victori said. She pulled her cock out of her mother, which caused her to groan and nearly orgasm again. Cum poured out of her, down her legs, her own juices staining the floor. Victori dropped her mother's leg and took her by the hips, turning her around. Daphne was shaky but did as she was told. Her blonde braid was over her shoulder, grey white hair sparkling in the candlelight, her legs a little shaky.

Victori spread her legs, making her lean on the dresser, as she grabbed her mother's bottom and pulled her cheeks apart. She had full access to her mother's hairy cunt, covered in juices and smelling delicious.

In she went again, driving her cock back into her mother, this time her hole fully relaxed and stretched for her, no longer having to worry about taking it slow.

"Oh dear!" Daphne gasped as Victori went straight to her full length inside her, and then began to thrust into her. It was quicker this time, more powerful, as Victori began to churn through her insides. Victori grabbed her mother's hips, holding her tightly, as she began to fuck her hard with her girl cock.

"I've waited years for this mother." Victori said. "How I've longed to be with you again."

"Oh my love... How I love you." Daphne looked over her shoulder at her daughter, smiling, as Victori fucked her hard. "I love you so much."

Victori leaned forward and kissed her mother deeply. Lips locked, tongues sliding next to each other, as daughter reached forward and took her mother by the side of her head and held her close. It was passionate, a deep love between the two. They were perfect lovers.

Isabella felt a swell of pride at bringing the two together. She had done her duty, as a Sorceress of Fertility. Even now, she could feel tingles in her extremities, as Victori began to fuck her mother harder. Her cock was going deeper, quicker, her groin slamming harder into her mother's butt cheeks. Her balls were slapping into her mother's clit, and then swinging back to slap into her own legs.

This was giving Isabella power. Being surrounded by this love, this union. She could feel it within her body. This was the key to her salvation, she knew it. Only time would tell just how much power she would need to break the curse.

Victori began to furiously pump into her mother now, making her whole body shake as she got closer and closer to her own impending orgasm. Her own thighs were starting to become slick with her juices as her own pussy leaked, turned on by her love making.

"Will you... put your seed inside me?" Daphne asked.

"Yes mother. I've going to! I'm going to give you a gift! You'll see! I'm going to fill you up and give you a gift!" Victori grunted. It was time, Isabella could tell. She was sweating, her body tense, as she reached her limit. The wet sounds of their sex got only louder as Victori lost control and drove herself to ecstasy, slamming away into her mother's cunt. Victori reached forward, grabbing her mother's breasts as they hung underneath her body, the two orbs bouncing around as Victori slammed her cock into her.

Isabella watched as Victori began to squeeze Daphne's breasts, groping them in her hands as she continued to thrust within her mother's cunt. Daphne groaned louder as her daughter pulled on her nipples, pinching them between her fingers, and Victori was rewarded with a few drops of milk dripping out of her mother.

Not long after, Victori could no longer hold on. Her orgasm came rushing out of her.

"MOTHER! I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

Both women orgasmed together in a beautiful union. Victori's cock started spurting, unleashing a deluge of cum into her mother's womb. It filled up her belly as she kept thrusting away, coating all of her insides in her fertile side.

In a rush, she dumped every single drop of her balls into her mother, and Daphne gripped the dresser tight as she felt it all explode within her. She squirted again, all of it splashing out between her cheeks and her legs, all over Victori.

The daughter collapsed on her mother, groaning and breathing deeply, both of them tired from the intensity of what had just happened.

Victori's cock remained nestled inside her mother, throbbing as the last drops dripped out of it, before it began to deflate. She was leaning over her, both of them on the dresser leaning against it, as her cock slipped free of her mother's cunt, soft once again, and white globs of cum poured free out of her mother's gaped hole. The perfect way a woman's hole should look.

They stayed like that for a minute, both of them breathing hard, catching their breath, before Victori stirred first. She stayed bent over her mother, but she turned her head, blinking, and looked over to Isabella.

The Sorceress nodded. She had told Victori what to do. Now, time was of the essence.

Victori understood. If she wanted this to continue, if she wanted what was best for her mother, then she would have to move fast. She stood up, flicking her blonde hair back over her shoulder, as she helped her mother up. She was older, with far less energy than her younger daughter. She was going to need more time to recover, though she wasn't going to get it.

"Let's get you on the bed Mother." Victori said.

Daphne nodded. Victori took her by the arms, moving her away from the dresser. Daphne got onto the bed gingerly and lay down. She was happy, content, just a little drowsy. She lay on the middle of the mattress, propping her head up on a thick pillow. Victori followed her, sliding up next to her. Her cock remained just as long and thick, though it was now completely soft, and flopped between her thighs.

"Mother, there is something I must tell you." Victori said. She cuddled up to her Mother, leaning on her side to look down at her.

"What is it my love?" Daphne asked.

"Things are going to change for us. For you. For the better." She stroked her mother's hair, smiling. "I want you to know that."

Daphne smiled. "I know. I want things to be like they are now. Oh!" Daphne looked surprised. She looked down at her belly, her right hand rubbing her stomach. "I feel a bit odd."

Victori's face took on a very serious look. "That would be because you are pregnant mother."

"What!?" Daphne looked up at her, incredulous. "My love, the time of me being pregnant is far over. It has been for years. And as much as your seed may be potent, it takes some time for these things to happen."

Daphne kept rubbing her stomach, but Victori placed a hand over hers, both of them feeling her belly. She looked at her mother. "No Mother. You are pregnant. A spell has been placed upon you."

"A spell?" Daphne looked at her daughter again, this time looking at her closely. "You are serious, aren't you?"

"We are now linked; the spell was cast on both of us. The Sorceress downstairs helped me. It is nothing to be afraid of Mother. Do you trust me?"

"I do." Daphne nodded. "But please tell me what is happening. Oh my!" Daphne let out a little groan. Her belly rippled and then began to expand.

Gone was her little paunch of a stomach, as slowly she began to get bigger. Daphne put both hands on her belly as she sat up, watching in amazement as she grew before her very eyes. Within seconds it looked like she swallowed a grapefruit. And then, she kept going, her belly continuing to grow larger.

"Victori!" Daphne looked at her daughter. "This is happening too fast!"

"It's ok Mother." Victori calmed her. "Trust me. The birth will happen tonight. It is part of the whole process. But you will not give birth to a child."

"What?" Daphne's skin around her belly began to tighten as she kept growing. Already Isabella could tell that it wasn't just Daphne's belly that was changing, but her whole body as well. There seemed to a slight widening of her hips. Daphne looked unsure of what was happening, so Victori moved around behind her. She wrapped her arms around her mother in a hug, her head resting on her shoulder. Daphne's belly grew inexorably larger, now looking like she was with child, at least a few months.

"Within you, is all the negative energy. It is being taken from all across your body, and formed within your belly. All of your ailments, your worries, your age... it is all being funneled here." Victori put her hands on her mother's stomach as it lurched and grew again. "When it is time, you will give birth to this negative energy, and you will be reborn like a phoenix."

"I see..." Daphne said. Her belly rose and fell with her breathing. Her belly button now popped as she went past her second trimester in a minute. Still she kept going. "I feel a... pressure within. Tight."

"It won't last forever. It will all be over soon. Soon you will be younger, healthier."

"My breasts... they're growing!" Daphne couldn't believe it. They were growing, just like the rest of her body. Now she looked fully pregnant, into her third term, spreading her legs so her belly could rest comfortably between them. But she looked in amazement as her breasts began swelling up, becoming full once more. They went up a size as she hefted them, feeling the new weight. The skin tightened as well, her breasts no longer sagging like they had only minutes before.

She squeezed her own nipples and was rewarded with a drops of milk pouring out of them, a full stream. She gasped in delight. "I haven't had this much milk in decades! Look at them!"

"I can't wait to taste them." Victori said with a big grin.

"I feel... I feel so much better already." Daphne said. "I feel so full of energy all of a sudden."

"That's it mother. That's the power of what of the spell. For every birth, you will gain back a year of your life. All the way to when you were in your prime. And there you will remain. We'll be the same age."

"I want that my love. I want my body back to when it was when you were a small child." Daphne gave a groan, and suddenly clutched her belly again. She wasn't as big as Isabella, who looked pregnant with twins perpetually. But she was at full term now. She had popped, reaching her biggest size in only a few minutes.

"It's time." Daphne said. "I don't know how I know that, but I know it." She groaned again. Suddenly liquid came pouring out of her, down her thighs. Her water had broken. She was now staining the bed as she was already in labor.

"Let me guide you through it Mother." Victori said. She remained behind her mother as Daphne leaned back into her. But Victori reached forward, past her mother's belly, deeper, and found her thick bush. "I am led to believe this will be very pleasurable for you. Very different to how it would have been giving birth to me. You are releasing all of your negative energy."

Daphne moaned and gasped, clutching her pregnant belly, as her daughter began to stroke her clit. The contractions began to hit her, her eyes widening. Drops of milk still dripped out of her nipples, out of her new enlarged breasts, as she began to breathe deeply, keeping pace.

Victori kept rubbing her fingers around her nub, her eyes on her mother's belly, as Daphne began moaning louder.

Isabella had a full view of the birth from where she sat. She leaned forward on the chair, eyes intently focused on what was happening. Daphne's slit was already starting to open, widening, as the birth took place at astronomical speed. Daphne's face was a mixture of pleasure and pain as the object within her began to slide out.

"Oh... Vic... oh..."

"What is it mother?"

"UNGH!" She grunted. She sweated a little, her hands now grabbing her belly tighter. She was pushing, as the object began sliding out of her womb. "It feels... oh please keep going... don't stop rubbing me... I feel close!"

Victori smiled. She looked up to Isabella, who she gave a wink too, before returning to watch her mother give birth. Her fingers increased in speed, rubbing Daphne's clit quicker. More liquid poured out of her, but Isabella couldn't tell if it was her own cum, Victori's cum she had put in her before, or more from her water breaking.

Daphne orgasmed. She came. And she came hard. Her head rocked back, pressed into Victori's chest, her back arched, as she orgasmed. Pleasure hit her hard. The orgasm caused her body to expand again, and her tits grew larger, going up another full size. They were now the same size as Victori's, a huge pair of melons.

She was gasping, breathing hard, as another orgasm hit her. She was now locked in a cycle of them as the contractions continued. Her lips continued to open, pulling wider, as the birth reached it's zenith.

Isabella could see it now. A black shape, an oily slick mass now poking it's way out of Daphne. It was large, larger than a baby's head, and it was slowly escaping Daphne's body.

Victori held her mother, and never stopped rubbing her clit the whole time. Again and again Daphne cried out, more and more orgasms crashing through her. She didn't want it to end, it was the most pleasure she had ever experienced in her life.

"Push mother! Push!" Victori told her. The object was so close to being free of her now.

"UNGH!" Daphne cried. She was still orgasming.

"Push!"

Daphne pushed, one final time, and it shot free. An egg, as large as a watermelon, slid free of her cunt. It wasn't hard, but soft and leathery, midnight black and smooth. It fell onto the mattress between Daphne's legs, sitting there, as Daphne had one final orgasm. It lasted the longest out of all of them, her body shaking, as Victori held her and finished her off. Daphne squirted all her juices over the egg, before finally she collapsed, all done and exhausted.

Daphne was covered in her own sex, milk, birth waters. She lay back against Victori, half awake, as her belly began to tighten up straight away. Just as quickly as she had become nine months pregnant, so the reverse took place. Mother and daughter lay there, happy and smiling, as her belly returned to normal, back to the way it was.

"You just gave birth Mother." Victori whispered to her. "How do you feel?"

"I've never felt better." She chuckled.

After a few moments, Victori let her mother lie back down, as she got up off the bed. Isabella remained silent, watching, saying nothing like she had this entire time. Victori walked to the front of the bed and observed the black object laying on the sheets. It was shaped like a goose egg, but far larger and softer.

"Is that... the energy?" Daphne asked.

Victori nodded. She picked up the large egg, a little slippery in her grasp, but she kept a firm hold on it as she brought it up, holding it as if you would a newborn child. "Sickness. Old age. All of that is contained within. We must burn it."

The younger Queen walked over to the fireplace. It crackled away, only a small fire within, keeping the room nice and warm. Victori leaned down and threw the egg within, right into the logs. Daphne leaned up off the bed, watching as Victori stood back. The egg caught fire straight away, and went up in smoke. There was a scream that came from it, high pitched, almost like an animal dying. All three in the room watched as the fire burned brighter, the smoke thick and rising up through the chimney, before it disappeared.

It was gone, not a trace of it left.

Victori turned back and walked away. She looked at her mother. "You should see yourself in the mirror." She said with a smile.