Sorceress Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can already tell." Daphne looked down at her body. "I feel so much fitter. More like my old self. And it's nice to have this back." She said with a laugh, holding her breasts up. "I could get used to this."

Her daughter watched as Daphne continued to look over her body, feeling her new skin, her new hips, even looking at her hair. Some of the grey was gone. And all of this was making Victori get hard once again.

She couldn't help it. Isabella couldn't blame her. This was what she wanted. Slowly, rising up, hard and throbbing, came Victori's cock. It rose up like before, between her legs, pointing up at the sky. Daphne took a break from looking at her body to observe her daughter who seemed very eager to go another round.

"That appendage of yours I could get very used to my dear."

"I was hoping you would say that." Victori smiled. "I was hoping you would like to come and visit me more."

"How could I resist." Daphne said slyly. "Even if it wasn't for your magical powers and what I just went through, I don't think I could say no to you."

"The more I make you pregnant, the more of your older body will return." Victori told her. "And the longer you are pregnant for, the more youth shall you gain back."

"But I gave birth straight away? How could I stay pregnant?"

Victori smiled. "The spell has some special rules built into it Mother. A simple touch, right on your womanhood by me and by me alone, will cause your birth. If I don't touch you with my finger, then you shall remain pregnant indefinitely. That is the way the spell works."

"Is it just your finger... or if anything touches me?" Daphne said slyly, nodding at Victori's very hard and very large shaft between her daughter's legs.

Victori grabbed her cock, pumping it with her right hand. It seemed huge within her hand. "Just the tip of my finger." She winked at the Queen Mother.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Daphne laid back on the bed, spreading her legs. Her moist, hairy clit was open and inviting. The Queen Mother grabbed her breasts, groping them, feeling the new size and weight of them. "Make love to me daughter."

Victori smiled. She jumped onto the bed, her cock fully hard and ready. She slid herself back into her mother's cunt, the shaft burying deep within her, and both women moaned. It was time to make her mother pregnant again.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I believe I should thank you." Daphne said.

They were sitting at the table, the same table they had sat at the night before while having dinner. It was lunchtime now, a full meal being placed in front of them by servants and maids as Isabella, Victori and Daphne said down to eat.

The servants left, leaving all three women there alone to talk in private. Isabella smiled. "Oh? Thank me for what?"

"I understand my daughter asked for your help. I just wanted to say it was very much appreciated." Daphne said with a big smile, looking over to Victori, who smiled as well.

Isabella chuckled. "I am just happy to help an old friend. The Queen has done much for me and has helped me a great deal. I wanted to return the favor as best I could." She looked at Daphne. "Not so many grey hair's today I see?"

"No." Daphne nodded. "And unfortunately, I am now in dire need of a new wardrobe."

"I'll say Mother." Victori gave a laugh as she looked her mother up and down. Daphne was practically spilling out of her bodice. Her breasts had enlarged so quickly and dramatically, that she could barely keep them in. Her clothes barely fit her new shapely figure, and Daphne had to keep trying to stuff her new chest back down, but it was to no avail.

And there was the problem with her milk now. With so much pressure of having to try and stuff her breasts into a dress and corset far too small, it was causing her to lactate constantly. She had tried her best to put more cloth over her nipples to absorb it, but it simply wasn't working.

"It's taking some getting used too, I'll say that." Daphne said slyly. One hand rested on the top of her stomach, over her dress as she began to eat. She had chosen a large, flowing train today, another embroided and magnificent skirt that dazzled all. But Isabella could tell why she had chosen it specifically. It did a great job of covering up her new pregnant belly.

Isabella knew of course that Victori had made her pregnant again last night. She had been in the room, watching, as Victori had ravished her mother for hours, the two of them making love over and over again, like two teenagers head over heels in love. Victori had orgasmed one more time inside Daphne's womb, filling her up with her potent seed for a second time.

Only, instead of the quick and miraculous birth from before, Victori had placed a second spell over Daphne's womb. Daphne's belly had expanded just like before, growing quickly, all the way to a full-term pregnant woman. Only this time the new spell prevented her from giving birth.

"If you can last a full day mother like this, then when you give birth tomorrow night, you will gain back a full decade of your youth rather than just a year."

Daphne had agreed. She seemed very pleased with the way her body was changing already, and she seemed more than happy to go through this daily pregnancy. Daphne seemed to quite enjoy being pregnant. Isabella couldn't blame her. Will being this pregnant for a couple of years may have driven another woman mad, for Isabella, she loved it. She loved having her babies inside her, being this big. It made her feel feminine. For Daphne, it seemed to be the same.

"Unfortunately, my Queen, I must leave tomorrow." Isabella said.

"Oh? That is most unfortunate. I was hoping to have you stay for longer." Victori looked crestfallen.

"I wish I could. But I feel compelled to carry on. I feel I have done what I was meant to, and that others need my help."

"I see. Well, I shall see that you have everything you need for the journey ahead. And I hope you remember to come back and visit us." Victori reached over, squeezing Isabella's hand.

Daphne smiled as well. "I can't thank you enough for what you've done."

"Next time I return, Queen Mother, I may not recognize you."

All three of them laughed and carried on eating, Isabella and Daphne both patting their pregnant stomachs under their dresses, while a larger bulge seemed to form between Victori's legs as her mother kept trying to stuff her breasts back into her bodice.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Isabella had not made mention to Victori what her plans were for the night. Mother and Daughter were inseparable now, and had gone off to spend the remainder of the day together, leaving Isabella alone. It was of no matter, she spent the day getting ready to set off, ensuring her cart was fully supplied and her horse ready. She busied herself with such things.

But of course, she had every desire to watch Victori and Daphne one more time. Isabella entered the Queen Mother's chambers first, another charm around her preventing anyone from noticing her. Victori included. She wanted to watch in silence, no one knowing she was there. She moved over to the seat she had been sitting in last night, removing her dress, exposing her pregnant naked form. She leaned back, cock rising up between her legs, nipples firm, as she waited for the duo to arrive.

She didn't have to wait long. Soon enough she heard them walking down the hall, both of them talking and whispering, giggling, before the door to the bedroom opened and in they entered.

In came Daphne first, dress following behind her, her belly clearly evident under her corset now. She was huge, growing all day, and now there was no denying how pregnant she looked even under all that material.

Victori came next, dressed in the same clothes she had been wearing all day, but carrying in front of her she had a large, silver bowl, almost like a chamber pot. There seemed to be something within it, a liquid, and it sloshed around within the pot as Victori walked to the bed. Daphne shut the door behind her and locked it.

"I'll put it here." Victori said. She placed the chamber pot at the foot of the bed, right next to the timber frame. It appeared heavy, it must have been very full.

"Make sure you don't get any on you." Daphne said.

"Yes Mother." Victori said with a patient look, just like a daughter being told something obvious by her parent.

With that taken care of, the two women immediately began to disrobe. There were smiles from both of them, and eagerness between them, as they got naked in front of each other. The love between them was palpable, and Isabella couldn't help but smile to see such a bonding loving relationship.

Victori got naked first, beautiful supple body exposed, smooth porcelain skin, heaving chest, and her cock began to rise up and grow straight away. She must have been sporting half an erection all day judging by how red and quickly it rose up. She'd been gazing at and touching her Mother nonstop.

Daphne got naked next, a large sigh escaping her lips as she removed her bodice. Her breasts had pretty much soaked all the way through, her new lactation almost endless, and the two huge breasts flopped free, with milk still dribbling out of her nipples.

"That is so much better. I feel so much more free. I'll have to organize new dresses immediately." She said, taking another deep breath as she could breath finally. Next she removed the rest of her dress, pulling it down over her large bump. She truly was massive now! Bigger than she had been last night. She was the same size as Isabella, sporting a massive pregnant belly, looking like she was carrying many children inside her.

Her belly button was huge, poking right out of her, and there were some slight stretch marks on the side of her stomach where her rapid growth had tightened her skin. She was looking far younger though, younger than her real fifty years old. The de-aging process was happening quickly as all the negative energy within her was being absorbed into her womb.

"Are you ready to begin Mother?" Victori asked. She walked up to her mother, marveling at her new pregnant form. Her hands took hold of her mother's belly on either side, a big smile on her lips, as she looked at how large she had become.

"I am ready my love. I am ready to be young again." She said with a smile. "Though I will miss being pregnant. You look at me differently when I'm like this."

"I have never seen you more beautiful." Victori got down on her knees before her mother. Her face was right in front of her belly and she began to place soft kisses all over her skin. There was a slight fuzz across her stomach, and Victori kissed her all over, and paid special attention to her mother's belly button. Daphne cooed as she placed soft kisses on her pointy little nub.

"I don't know how many I'm carrying within me today." Daphne said. She ran her hands over her belly as well, feeling along the sides. "All I know is that it's more than one."

"I can feel them too... there are a few within you." Victori said in between kisses, rubbing her mother's stomach as well. "It will be interesting to see how many you carry daily."

"Daily?" Daphne smiled. "You wish to keep me pregnant like this every day?"

"Of course Mother. We will continue to do this until you reach the same age as me. And then, I will put my real children inside you, and you shall birth me more and more children every year. You're going to be my real Queen."

Daphne was surprised at that. "You wish... for us to be wed?"

"Does that no excite you?"

Daphne was thinking for a moment. She looked down at her daughter, who looked up at her, still kissing her pregnant body. She smiled slowly. "I think it excites me."

"We will have many, many years together mother. Just like we always wanted." Victori gave her one final kissed and stood up. "Take my hand."

Daphne did so as Victori led her over to the bed. Victori walked them over to the side of the bed where the chamber pot had been placed, and turned around. She sat herself down on the mattress and spread her legs, putting the pot right between her feet. She leaned back, chest up, her manhood now poking straight up like a tower. Her balls hung down, covering her slit, resting between her thighs.

Victori reached down though, underneath her sack, and found her pussy. It seemed she was already wet, probably wet all day by the looks of things, because as she dove some fingers in, moaning ever so slightly, her fingers came up covered in her sticky juices.

She wiped all of her wetness on her cock, and then went back down, diving fingers inside herself, extracting them, and then wiping them on her shaft. She did this a dozen times until her cock was now all lubed up, shiny in the light, glistening in her own cunt juice from tip to root.

She smiled up at her mother as she beckoned her closer with a finger. "Sit on me."

Her mother gave a knowing smile. She walked over to her daughter, turning around, pushing her buttocks right in front of Victori. Daphne looked over her shoulder, an expectant smile on her, as she began to lower herself down.

Daphne reached down, grabbing Victori's thighs, her belly falling down and massive between her, as she lowered her ass down right on Victori's cock. Of course her cock was going nowhere near her womanhood. That was going to be needed soon to birth all the eggs. No, Victori's cock was aiming for her other hole.

The Queen Mother felt it, whimpering ever so slightly, as the thick cock of her daughter poked right into her brown ring. "I remember how much you used to enjoy this Mother when I would play with you back here." Victori said. Daphne groaned again as she forced herself down, Victori's cock pushing right into her backside. "Now we can play with your bottom much more often with my girl cock."

"Oh... oh..." Daphne cursed as Victori's cock pushed and then slipped inside her back passage. She groaned, eyes opening wide, as the slick shaft ran up into her, impaling itself in her backside. "Gods, it has been awhile... not since your father have I had someone within me back there."

"It is so tight." Victori moaned. Daphne kept lowering herself down, until she was sitting on her daughter's lap. Both of them were moaning, the pleasure both of them feeling different yet the same. Victori now had her shaft buried in her tight Mother's ass, and Isabella knew from experience, it was always the more fun passage to be inside.

Daphne meanwhile was now being filled completely, and as she leaned back, settling herself on Victori's lap and spreading her legs as well, it appeared that she was thoroughly enjoying this taboo act. Her cunt was pink and plump, and a river of clear juice was running out of her. She was the horniest Isabella had seen her so far.

"Will you milk me while it happens?" Daphne asked, turning her head to her daughter. "I have so much pressure inside them. I feel so painfully full."

"I will Mother." Victori kissed her, another passionate kiss between the two. Both of them remained still as they kissed, Daphne remaining on her daughter's lap, her girl cock deep inside her backside, stretching her out, filling her up, the two just bonding.

They kissed for a little bit longer, tongues exploring each other's mouths, before both got a little restless. Daphne clearly wanted to ride her daughter, but there was now the added pressure of wanting to give birth. And Victori wanted to do both things as well.

Victori broke first, both of them panting, horny and eager for one another. "Let's begin."

"I love you." Daphne said.

Victori kissed her mother one more time before she reached down, searching for her Mother's warm wet slit with her hand. She went down, past her huge pregnant belly, and found it. That warm, throbbing nub only as big as the tip of her finger, poking out between the soft folds of her womanhood.

With both women excited and eager, Victori touched her finger right to her Mother's clit. Daphne groaned as Victori traced around it, rubbing her clit slowly. Daphne clung onto her belly, gasping, as her water's broke straight away.

The liquid began sloshing out of her as Victori triggered her Daphne's birth. Liters of it spilled out of her slit as Victori continued to rub her clit, slowly, always around and around. It feel down between her legs, some of it into the chamber pot but only a little, splashing into the liquid that was already in it.

Daphne leaned back into her daughter as all of her waters emptied from within her, and her belly began to move. "They're coming." She said, rubbing her belly, as all of the eggs inside her began to jostle about. "I already feel like I have to push."

"Push Mother." Victori said. "I will help you."

Her daughter kept one hand on her clit, still rubbing her, exciting her, while with her other hand she now took Daphne's right breast in her hand. She squeezed, ever so slightly, but a large spray of white milk shot out of her, all over Daphne's pregnant body.

"It feels so good." Daphne murmured. "My body feels so good."

Victori continued to squeeze her breast, pouring more milk out of her, while with her other hand she got only slightly faster as she rubbed her clit, causing love and pleasure to blossom through her mother's body. But still she remained silent with her cock. She was not thrusting, nor was Daphne trying to ride it. It just remained within her, unmoving.

"Milk me darling. Milk Mommy." Daphne groaned again. "They're coming faster this time. I can feel them, moving down within me... so heavy... there's so many of them..."

"Push Mother. Push." Victori continued to encourage.

Isabella could see Daphne's belly changing shape. Objects within were now rolling around within her body, as her belly dropped and distended down. Her cunt began to open up like last night, like a flower, stretching and dilating, as she prepared herself once again to have a magical birth.

Dark shapes began to form within her, Isabella watching as the negative eggs began sliding out of her wet slit. Victori changed hands, her right hand now dropping down to her Mother's clit and rubbing it quickly, while her left hand now groped her Mother's breast. She squeezed, spraying more and more milk out of her body. Daphne clutched her belly tightly as she cried out. "UUUNNNGGGHHH!!"

She orgasmed, all the pleasure too much. Her juices flowed and shot out of her as she squirted. Milk sprayed out of her nipples, even the one Victori wasn't fondling. Her back arched, rising herself up a few inches of Victori's cock as she climaxed.

She screamed one more time before she collapsed, and inadvertently drove Victori's cock deep into her backside one more time. Daphne's eyes bulged and then climaxed right again, more juices spraying free of her.

All of this now made her birth speed along.

"Here they come!" Daphne yelled. She began grunting, breathing quickly, as the first black mass began to push itself free of her body. It was huge, as big as the one from last night, midnight black in color and shiny on the outside.

"Push Mother! Push!" Victori encouraged. Still she continued to rub her clit and milk her mother, and Daphne orgasmed again.

"Ungh! UNNNNGGGHHHHH!!! Ahhhhhhhhh..." The egg popped free of her. She had laid it, the huge egg the size of a melon sliding free of her wet cunt, and it feel down between her legs and right into the chamber pot.

Daphne's eyes rolled back into her head, a huge smile on her face, as now she entered a state of perpetual orgasms. The next egg was already on it's way out, pushing itself out of her womb, as Isabella heard a sizzle.

The egg within the chamber pot was sizzling. It had been sticking out slightly, up out of the pot, but slowly it was sinking into it. It was dissolving. Isabella realized now what Victori had done. There was a potion within that pot, possibly an acid, that was designed to destroy all of the eggs as Daphne laid them. She would continue to birth them out of her and they would fall into the pot, dissolving.