Sorceress Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne as well began to change. She had only laid one egg so far, but already with the negative energy leaving her body, she began to look younger. Isabella watched as she moaned, her hips now moving up and down on her daughter's cock, now trying to ride her even as she continued to give birth. The stretch marks on the side of her belly began to flatten out and disappear. Excess fat around her hips, her thighs, moved and shifted, making her voluptuous without looking over weight. Her hair began to glow, returning back to the same blonde color as her daughter's.

Her face began to look younger, all the wrinkles disappearing, a more youthful glow all over her body starting to pour out of her. The spell was having it's affect.

"Here comes another one!" Daphne yelled out, as another black orb began to stretch her cunt out, as she now gave birth to a second egg.

The years continued to melt away from her as the Queen Mother pushed and a second egg popped out of her, splashing into the pot of acid just like the first. Victori now couldn't help herself, watching her mother go through such a wonderful event. She began rising her hips up, matching her mother as she grinded herself on her, and began to fuck her bottom hard.

Isabella watched as a third egg followed the second, then a fourth, then a fifth. Daphne kept laying them, an endless supply of them, all of them popping free of her slit. She laid a dozen by the time she was done, and a decade of her youth had come back to her. She now looked like she was in her early forties, and fit at that. She looked as healthy as Victori did.

As the eggs dissolved and disappeared into the vat, Daphne's belly slowly returned to normal. Gone was her paunch, her bloated stomach, and in return was a flat, athletic looking stomach. Victori continued to fuck her hard, both women no longer caring about the birth now that it was over, and Victori blew her load within her mother's bottom, filling her up with her potent seed in her rear end.

The two women ended up making love all night, their passions stoked to a fever pitch, and in the end Isabella left them to it. She chuckled as she gave them one last look, the couple still oblivious to the fact she had been there the whole time. Daphne was pregnant once again, on top of her daughter, bouncing herself up and down as Victori impaled her youthful, plump pussy.

Isabella suspected these two were going to be at it like this for many months to come. Especially once Victori made Daphne pregnant for real.

As Isabella left the castle the following day, she felt a renewed sense of purpose, and a new energy flooding her own body. She would be back to visit in a few years, she knew. She wondered what surprises would await her then?