Sorcerous Experiments 01: Tentacle Experiment

Story Info
You need a volunteer...
2.7k words
4.35
10.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On an idle afternoon, you read through a spellbook you just acquired. It contains a lot of forgotten knowledge, much of it extremely dangerous. You can't wait to try out some of the spells. One says something about summoning a 'Horrible Creature'.

You need a subject to experiment on.

You walk through into your laboratory and call for one of your servants. You give her orders to fetch a volunteer from the village. You continue studying the spellbook while you wait.

Yes, you really must test this.

Suddenly, one of the doors opens. You look up and see your servant girl enter.

"Where is the volunteer?" you ask.

"Here!" she replies, pulling a villager through.

You look at the terrified man in front of you.

"This is no good at all," you mutter.

The man looks miserable. He has a terrified and dejected look about him. This isn't going to work.

"Did you volunteer?" you ask him.

"No, my lady!" he replies.

"Let's try again," you say. "Both of you get back to town. Come back with a willing volunteer!"

The man leaves, and the girl stays behind. She looks at you with a mixture of fear and desire.

"You need someone for a sacrifice."

"It's not a sacrifice. It's an experiment. Go and do your job: find me a volunteer!"

The girl nods and walks away.

You continue to study the book. It is a fine acquisition. It hints that you could create an army of powerful creatures under your control. You could rule the entire kingdom! ... How tiresome that would be.

Very soon, you hear a knock at the door. You walk over and open it. There stands your assistant, looking very nervous.

"Where is my volunteer?" you ask.

"My lady, I am your volunteer," she replies.

You look her up and down. "This is most irregular!"

"I'll do it, my lady," she insists, fearfully.

"Are you sure you want to volunteer?" you ask.

"Yes," she says.

"Very well then. You may come in."

She walks inside and looks around.

"Have you signed all the requisite forms?" you ask.

"Yes, my lady," she says. "I prepared the paperwork myself the way I was taught."

"Excellent. Undress, if you please."

She does so promptly.

"Very well then, we shall begin the experiment. I shall have to restrain you."

"Go ahead, my lady," she says.

Using cloth, you tie her hands behind her back, and blindfold her. Then you attach the restraints to her ankles that will keep her legs parted.

"Do you have anything else to say?"

She remains silent.

"Good. Now, let's begin."

You flip open the book.

The spell of note allows you to summon creatures from another plane of existence. The illustrations are... fascinating! However, you will need to test it to see if it works properly.

And now is as good a time as any.

You move your subject to the centre of the summoning area. You stand her up next to the black stone table. You walk up to her, and begin to chant.

As you chant, you expertly paint the summoning circle around her. As you complete each glyph, you see her body go rigid in anticipation. You complete the final symbol.

The girl floats into the air as a dark portal opens beneath her. The words of the ancient language course through your lips easily, as if you have been speaking them for years.

Shapes begin to reach through the portal. It's just like in the illustrations! Tentacles! How marvellous.

The tentacles reach upwards, groping blindly into this world. One of them finds the girl's ankle and grabs it.

She screams.

"Just try to relax and let the experiment proceed," you tell her.

The tentacle winds its way up her leg. Other tentacles have also begun to find her body. They are black and shiny. They look like they might be wet, or oily.

"Could you describe what you're feeling, please?" you ask her.

"I... I don't know," she says. "It's like... a tingling all over my body. And a weird pressure."

"Thank you. Can you feel things touching your legs?"

"I can... Yes!"

The tentacles wrap themselves around her legs, moving up her body. Her legs quiver.

"Good. Tell me what they feel like, please."

"They feel like they're moving up my body," she reports. "I can feel them..."

"How do they feel? Cold or hot? Wet or dry?"

"They're... They're wet. And slimy."

A tentacle wraps itself around her waist, moving up towards her chest.

"Is the sensation of them pleasant?"

"I... I think so. There's a tingling all over my body. It's pleasurable, but I also feel scared."

"I think that you are scared because this is all quite unexpected for you. I don't think it's caused by a trait of the summoning. In the interests of experimental control, please cease being frightened."

"I'm not frightened," she says defiantly.

The tentacles wrap themselves around her body.

One of the tentacles has continued to wind up her leg. Its tip now finds the girl's slit and prods at it curiously. The girl begins to moan, as if in sexual pleasure...

"Stop that!" she says.

"Please don't try to resist the experiment. You did give full consent to this procedure in writing," you remind her.

"I don't want to have sex with a monster!" she says.

"Your wishes are no longer an issue. The experiment will proceed to its conclusion."

While the first tentacle still probes uncertainly at her snatch, another has found its way towards her ass-hole. It begins to prod at it too.

"Ah... stop!" she cries out.

The tentacles begin to move in, sliding into her ass and pussy as one.

"Could you describe the sensation you're feeling for me, please?" you ask.

"It feels! It feels like my body is being violated," she says.

The tentacles begin to fuck the girl ruthlessly.

"Good. Is the sensation at all painful? Or is it pleasant?"

"I don't want to have sex with a monster!" she says again.

The tentacles continue to move in and out of her.

"I have already noted that. But since it's happening anyway, please describe how it feels."

"It... It feels good!" she says.

You watch as the girl is violated by the tentacles.

"Hmm. Just how good does it feel?" you ask.

"It feels incredible! They're so slimy and long!"

The tentacles have started to move inside her body.

"And thick!" she says.

Other tentacles have encircled her breasts and are teasing her nipples. The girl's breathing has become heavier, and you can tell from her face that she's reaching her peak.

"Could you evaluate the penetration? Is it deep and filling?" you ask.

"It's... It's incredible! It's so deep, it's like it's part of me!"

Some tentacles have reached her neck.

"And how does the rest of your body feel right now?" you ask.

"My body... Feels great! All I can feel is the tingling!"

"Yes. I believe that may be an effect of a drug secreted by the tentacles. Does this tingling feel very good?"

"Mmmm... Yes!"

The girl's face has become contorted in pleasure. You can tell she's reached her climax.

"Do you still want this to stop?" you ask.

"No! Please... I want to feel this moment go on forever. Make it last!" she says.

"Excellent.... Now, a tentacle is about to reach your mouth. Is there any last report you'd like to make before it gets there?"

"I... I... want to say that this is... so damn hot!"

"That really isn't experimentally relevant, I'm afraid," you note. "Unless you are referring to the temperature you're experiencing..."

It's too late for her to respond, however. One of the tentacles has found its way into her mouth and looks to be pushing into it deeply. She can't resist the temptation to suck on it.

You watch the scene continue to unfold. The girl's sucking on the tentacle. She's got another one pushing into her ass and another in her cunt. Her whole body is enwrapped by other tentacles, moving sinuously over her body. It's fascinating to see.

The tentacle in her mouth pushes in deeper. You observe a bulge in her throat.

"She's enjoying that," you note.

The girl is still intently sucking on the tentacle that's face-fucking her.

"I must make sure to ask her about the taste, afterwards."

As you stand there, watching the girl being violated in the most intimate ways imaginable, you come to the realization that you're getting a little excited as well.

You observe the tips of additional tentacles gathering at the girl's crotch. She appears to have completely submitted to the tentacles. She can't move; she can't resist as the tentacles continue to violate her.

As you watch, a second tentacle pushes its way into her cunt to join the first, opening her wider. Two other tentacles appear to jostle for position, before one darts in to become the second to penetrate her ass-hole.

"She's open to them all," you think.

The girl's mouth is in the process of being filled completely by a particularly thick tentacle. It's deep in her throat. Further tentacles appear to be trying to get in there too, but you aren't sure if any will succeed. Much of the rest of her face is obscured by the tentacles.

"She's still sucking on it," you think.

Her body isn't struggling at all. It appears to be still and acceptant, occasionally shuddering, presumably when another orgasm goes through her.

"I don't think she's resisted for a while," you think.

Additional tentacles appear to gain access to her cunt and ass-hole, but she doesn't show any signs of distress from these multiple penetrations. It's almost as if she wants to be violated by tentacles.

You're starting to feel a mild sexual tension inside you. You make a note that this summoning can cause such an effect in outside observers. Fascinating.

The girl's holes are being filled and fucked, but she's still conscious. She should be able to report on the process in detail once it's complete. You continue to watch, still feeling the stirrings of arousal.

Tentacles continue to fuck the girl in increasingly complex ways.

Other tentacles seem to have given up on joining the one in her mouth, instead sliding across her face, around her neck and over other parts of her body. She's not resisting this at all. She appears to be enjoying having all her holes filled.

The tentacles inside her now appear to be thickening. They are also moving with more intensity. You can see her breathing is becoming more erratic; she's probably concentrating on the experience of being invaded from every direction.

You continue to watch, still feeling slight stirrings of arousal.

The thick tentacles begin to throb and spasm. Their pace increases, each spasm making them pulsate and flex. Then, one after another, they begin to release a purple substance, which soon coats the girl's body. It is released in thick streams, like a liquid being poured onto her.

Each tentacle is only releasing a fairly limited amount. But there are a lot of tentacles. You really suppose you should have kept count. In any case, this thick liquid is being released for only a few seconds at a time, as if the tentacles are firing it out in spurts.

You wonder what it feels like for her, particularly in the cases of the tentacles expelling their substance inside her body.

"She must be feeling something!" you think.

You watch as the girl is completely covered in the purple substance.

The tentacles begin to withdraw. You see the girl's body shudder as they retreat.

It takes quite some time for them to pull out from her holes. You attempt to estimate how far they had slid inside her. You come up with an impossible number of inches.

The tentacles continue to retreat. When they have cleared her cunt and asshole, you can see that they have been left gaping, oozing purple liquid out of them.

Purple fluid is coursing down her legs.

She doesn't appear to want to let the tentacle in her mouth go, sucking it frantically as it pulls back. Her body is shuddering. The tentacle pulls away, and she reaches after it with her mouth, but doesn't manage to catch it. It slides down her body.

All of the tentacles begin to retreat back down through the portal.

Her body is shuddering. Her breathing is heavy.

She's swallowing a lot of the purple ooze. You have no idea if it's going to do anything to her.

The last tips of the black tentacles waver in the air. Then they are gone, and the portal winks shut.

The girl's body drifts to the floor. She's covered in purple goo. It's all over her breasts, around her mouth, down her chin, running down her body and legs.

"Now then," you say, approaching her and removing the blind-fold. "I understand this will have been very strenuous for you, but the experiment requires that I get immediate feedback from you on your experience."

She looks up at you blankly, still licking her lips. You untie her arms, then begin the questionnaire.

"What is your name?" you ask.

"Ash," she says after a moment of thinking.

"Good, you can still remember it. How nice. Could you summarise the experience you've just had?"

"I... I felt something sliding inside me. It felt big, filling me up," she says with a smile. "And pulsating."

"Indeed. How did the sensation in your mouth feel?"

She licks her lips again. "Wonderful."

"And when it went down your throat?"

"I loved it."

"You appeared to be sucking on it quite intently. Was that voluntary, or some kind of reaction induced by the tentacles?"

"I wanted to suck on it."

You look at her a moment. She looks so fucking sexy right now, all fucked-up and purple. And to think she'd never even drawn your notice before.

"Excellent. Now, tell me: when there began to be multiple intrusions into your cunt and ass, was there any discomfort?"

"No."

"None at all?"

"None."

"How did you feel about it?"

"I loved it."

"Do you feel unpleasantly stretched or torn in any way now?"

"No."

"Not at all?"

"Fuck, no. I feel completely fine."

"Hmmm... Quite remarkable. Now, could you describe how you felt when the tentacles begin to release their fluid?"

"It felt... so good. The feeling of it coating my skin and running over my body."

"Can you describe its taste?"

She thinks for a moment, and then a smile begins to appear on her face. "It tastes like... fruit."

"Any particular kind of fruit?"

"I think it's a mixture. Apple, maybe? And lemon, and tropical fruit. And... shit, this is really hard to describe. Black cherries, too."

"And over all, is it a pleasant taste?"

"Hell yes. It's so good."

"Yes, I can see that." When she is not talking, she is scooping more of it from off her body and bringing it to her lips.

"Tell me, apart from the initial trepidation you mentioned before, was there anything negative about the experience that you'd like to mention?"

She looks up at you, thinking. "There's nothing."

"Nothing at all?"

"It was all good."

"Fine then. Did you enjoy it?"

"Immensely."

"Good. Very good. Would you recommend this experience to others?"

"Oh, YEAH!"

"Well, good. Also, if offered the opportunity, would you choose to undergo this experience again?"

"Definitely."

"Thank you for your honest feedback, Ash. The experiment is complete. Thank you for your co-operation."

You extend your hand. She looks at it for a second, before taking it and letting you help her up.

"I must say that you were an excellent subject, Ash," you tell her, while you crouch down to remove her leg restraints. "You were very co-operative and have provided me with a lot of valuable data. Very well done!"

"Thank you, my lady."

"I do have one last question," you tell her.

"Go on."

You pause for a moment. This might border on the unethical. Then again, as a purported mad sorceress in a remote tower, you feel that you can permit yourself a little leeway.

"What I would really like to do now is lick you clean and fuck you. Does that sound at all appealing, Ash?"

"Oh yeah," she says, grinning.

"Then it's settled. You're coming with me."

There is a wink of light around you, and the two of you are teleported to your bed-chambers.