Sorcerous Experiments 02: Golem Experiment

Story Info
Yet again, you need a volunteer.
2.6k words
4.5
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While you are busy in your workshop, you hear the creak of a door. Turning around, you see one of your servants. A young woman. She is bearing a tray of refreshments.

"Here you are, my lady."

You suppose that you could use a break. You can't recall just how long you've been working on your sculpture.

You get up, wincing a little. Is this body ageing already? Life is nothing but troubles. You sit at the bench and she places the tray in front of you. There are fresh strawberries, some kind of pink juice you don't immediately identify, a plate of biscuits, a slice of honey cake and a pitcher of water.

It all looks marvellous.

"Did I request all this?"

"Yes, my lady," she confirms. "I'm sorry I took so long. I had a little trouble getting everything you wanted. I had to go to the capital for some of it."

Oh. You do remember getting a little peckish... a few weeks ago.

Well, it all does look marvellous.

Except for the biscuits. You pick one up. "Girl, squashed-fly biscuits are not supposed to contain actual flies."

"Oh. My mistake, my lady. They are home-made though!"

"That is a comfort." You put it back down and set that plate aside. "Well, I am sure the harpies will enjoy them at least."

You begin to eat the strawberries. As you do so, you turn to look at your young servant. She is not entirely unfamiliar.

"Your name is... Ash, is it not?"

She smiles happily, pleased to be remembered. "That's right, my lady."

"Of course. You were of such assistance with one of my experiments. I do recall."

You really couldn't say which one. But Ash's eyes appear to go unfocused, her face a little slack. It seems she remembers.

"Well, biscuits aside, this is a really lovely spread, Ash. You've outdone yourself. Do sit. Have a little honey cake yourself."

She sits. "I'd love some honey, my lady," she says. She winks at you. You are not sure why. You worry that your kindness may cause her to lose track of her station in life.

"What are you working on, my lady?" Ash asks.

You sigh. How inappropriate for her to be so probing. Perhaps she won't work out. Still, you must acknowledge that it is nice to have the opportunity to show off your latest work a little.

"It is a sculpture. A new interest of mine. I feel that this one represents humankind in its contemplative state. Do take a closer look, but do not touch."

She seems transfixed as she approaches the sculpture. As she inspects it, you take the chance to do so again with new eyes yourself. It is a humanoid form made out of a very dark clay. It sits in a kneeling posture, arms folded and one hand under its chin. It's somewhat larger than the scale of a regular human. Looking at it now, you do feel that it has turned out rather well. More finishing touches are always possible, you suppose, but at some point an artist must look at her work and call it done.

"It's very beautiful, my lady."

You tolerate the remark. The servant is young. It is quite understandable that she tends to perceive things at the surface level.

"Yes, I did model it on my recollections of an old friend of mine. A very fine lady indeed. Or was she a daydream? A phantasm sent by one of my enemies? I don't quite recall."

Ash gets closer to it.

"And is this part true to life, my lady?"

Her hand is outstretched towards the statue's nethers.

"Ash, I said not to touch it!"

She draws back. "From the size of that, I get the impression she's contemplating something hot, my lady!"

"Well, I do feel that I can allow myself artistic licence in some matters."

"Absolutely, my lady!"

All of this has made you think. Perhaps it is time for the next step. You examine your servant from head to toe and consider.

"I don't suppose you would care to volunteer to assist me in another experiment, Ash?"

She seems delighted by the idea. "One of your experiments, my lady? I'd be thrilled!"

"Hmm. Well. Please just be agreeable. Experimentation should be approached in the most rational of terms." Yet despite her excess of enthusiasm, she does seem a very suitable candidate. "Do go and draw up the paperwork, Ash. I will make preparations here."

The servant hastily runs off.

By the time she returns, you have levitated the statue over to another area of the workshop and painted a very precise set of runes around it. You are almost ready to begin.

"Ash, there is a jar of oil on the bench. Do fetch it, if you would, and pour it over the statue."

"Yes, my lady."

She picks up the large jar with some difficulty. While she douses the statue with the oil, you retreat to a certain distance.

"That's enough, Ash. Take a few steps back, if you please."

Once she's far enough back, you extend your hand. A brief crackle of lightning jets from your fingers and strikes the statue. There is a grinding sound, and for a moment the workshop seems to grow darker.

Ash lets out a little yell.

The statue begins to stand up.

"My lady! What's going to happen?"

"If I knew what would happen, there would be no purpose to the experiment, my dear."

"Of course, my lady, but... it's alive!"

As she says that, there's a loud crashing sound. Thunder does arrive after lightning, you think, but this is ridiculous. "Don't be so melodramatic. It is simply animated, temporarily, by a spirit from one of the more minor demonic realms."

The statue is standing up straight now. At its full height, it appears much taller now than you quite realised it was when you were working on it. Much larger in some other respects too.

"But my lady..."

"Now listen carefully, Ash. For purposes of experimental integrity, I have now raised a wall of force around the sculpture. You are inside the wall with it, of course."

"Of course."

"I hope you remember the drill. Please respond to my questions and report anything you think may be experimentally relevant."

"Yes, my lady. But... what will it do?"

"That would depend on what kind of spirit cared to respond to the summoning."

The statues eyes open. They are a gleaming red.

"Oh."

"What is it, my lady?" Ash asks worriedly. "What does it mean?"

"To tell you would disrupt the experiment, Ash. Please try to control yourself, or I may conclude that I made a mistake in permitting you to assist me with my work."

"I understand, my lady," Ash says very quickly.

The golem begins to move forward. Its limbs appear to move very smoothly, but a soft rumbling sound accompanies all its motions. You watch, intrigued, as the tall statue looms over your assistant. It looks down at her.

"Now, Ash, I should warn you that you may find that this being is very strong. Whatever it does, don't resist at all. It won't do any good, and you might break something."

"I under-- Ooh!"

The golem leans down and a long blue tongue rolls out of its mouth. You didn't sculpt that. Quite remarkable. You scribble some notes.

"How does that feel, Ash?"

The tongue is licking over her neck and bared shoulders.

"Oh. It's a little cold, but it feels very nice. That oil. She's secreting it from her tongue, I think!"

"It, Ash. It. Not she. Please don't anthopomorphise the animated statue."

"No, my lady," Ash says, as the golem pulls off her dress. "The oil feels really nice. All tingly. It smells great too!"

As you watch, the golem places its hands on Ash and presses her down. She gradually drops to the floor, and lies down on her back. Kneeling straddled across her, the golem begins to lick the young woman's pert breasts.

"Could you describe that sensation for me, Ash?"

"Ooh. Yes. Very warm. And it's tickling. Oh, it's amazing! The oil is so slippery and cool on my skin."

The golem bends lower and starts to suck on Ash's nipples. Your servant's upper body is gleaming with oil now. She is breathing heavily. You notice that, at any given moment, whichever of her nipples is not in the golem's mouth appears to be stiff with arousal.

"Now, Ash, you will tell me if you feel any discomfort, yes?"

"Mmmhmm. Yes, my lady. But it's... oh! So good!"

You smile to yourself. There is no harm in it if efforts to discover new knowledge are rewarding in more ways than one, after all.

The golem continues down to Ash's belly. Its hands grasp her thighs and move them apart with a very precise motion.

"Oh! I'm finding all this quite exciting, my lady! I'll try not to -- oh! -- let this -- mmm -- affect my reporting."

"Very good, Ash."

The golem works a little lower on Ash's body, but then stops, retracts its tongue and rolls her onto her stomach.

"Oh, my lady! She -- it is very strong. Just as you said. I couldn't resist even if I want-- I mean, even if you hadn't told me I sho-- Ooo!"

Kneeling behind Ash, the golem has deployed its tongue again and trails it down her back. The thick, fleshy organ, oozing oil, slides between the cheeks of Ash's behind, which the golem is using its hands to spread apart.

"Ooo! It's licking me, my lady!"

"I can see that. Where precisely is it licking you?"

"Ohh. Ahh. Mmm. Well. It's a little -- ooo -- embarra-- Ahh!!" She puffs out a few breaths. "Can I just say it's licking me everywhere, my lady?"

You change your vantage point to get a better look. For reasons of experimental completeness, of course. At the moment, it appears, the golem has dug its long blue tongue deep into Ash's asshole.

"How are you feeling, Ash?"

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

"I will note that down as a positive experience then."

As you watch, the golem uses its oily fingers, mouth and tongue all over Ash's private parts. Your assistant continues to make a series of incoherent noises. You record them as best as you are able.

After a while, the golem sits up. Ash is still moaning softly. The golem begins to align its large cock with your assistant's aroused cunt. It is so nice to see something you put so much work into finding a function, you think. It appears that the large member is growing even a little longer and harder as the golem draws itself back. You hadn't quite planned on that.

The golem is very strong, as Ash reported, and its thrust has a lot of weight behind it. There's only so much resistance mere flesh can put up, you suppose. When it drives forward, its entire length can be seen to plunge between Ash's swollen netherlips.

"Ungh." The golem doesn't waste any time at all before pulling back for another thrust. "Ungh." The grunting sounds seem to be being driven out of Ash.

"That appears to be rather strenuous. Any discomfort yet?"

"Ungh. It's not -- ungh -- I would -- ungh -- very big -- ungh -- oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh--"

You are not sure that you are going to get any more useful data from Ash at this point.

The golem's motions appear steady, precise and mechanical. It occurs to you that this being should be quite tireless. It should be able to continue in this manner indefinitely.

You find yourself a little entranced by the sight of the thick, hard cock disappearing time and again inside Ash's slightly squirming body. Over and over. You wet your lips, and quickly note the side-effect of induced mild arousal in observers.

At length, the golem withdraws the whole of its shaft with a distinct pop. Ash pants for breath as she's rolled back onto her back.

"Well, my lady. This was quite the experiment! I-- Oh, what's she doing now!?"

The golem is touching its body just above its crotch. Is that-- Yes, there appears to be a smile on its face. Its expression is certainly not as you sculpted it. It rubs a spot on its abdomen and, with a loud grinding sound, a second cock, quite a match to the first, begins to emerge from it.

This was definitely not part of your original artistic vision! You scribble more notes furiously.

Ash is propping herself up on her elbows, looking on at this development with wide eyes. The golem leans forward and plants its hands on the floor on either side of your assistant.

Ash doesn't move at all as the pair of cocks approach their targets. She lets out a very loud cry as they push inside her.

"Ash, if you could respond quickly before you feel too overwhelmed, could you confirm that you are being penetrated in both the vaginal and the anal fashion now?"

"Whuh--? Yes. Yes, my lady! That's what's happening! Ohh! Oh, my lady, you are just the best sculptor and the best sorceress. This is incredib-- ungh."

"Well, that is flattering, my dear, but in all honesty I am not sure you are qualified to assess me in either category there."

Ash does not reply. She appears to be staring vacantly up at the ceiling as the smiling golem rails her cunt and ass.

"My goodness!" you exclaim. "I completely forgot."

Getting up, you hurry over to another corner of the workshop. There is a large mass there covered by a tarpaulin. Trying not to be distracted by the rhythmic and impassioned sounds behind you, you throw off the cover.

Of course. There it is. Your first effort. This one in white clay. A different hairstyle, but otherwise a twin to the other statue.

You work quickly.

Soon, the statue arises, a blue light in its eyes, and heads directly towards Ash. You open a gap in the force wall for it.

By this time, Ash has been positioned on her hands and knees, being pummelled in both holes from behind by the towering ebony golem. Your assistant hardly evinces any shock at all when the golem's alabaster cousin grabs her face, opens her mouth, and pushes its own cock between her lips and straight down her throat.

You sit at the workbench and watch the tableau continue for some time. There is still a little of the odd pink juice left. It's rather good.

Eventually, the magic empowering the two statues begins to run down.

Bringing down the wall of force, you help Ash in extricating herself from between the two figures and their extensive, filling phalluses.

She is sticky with oil and sweat. Panting steadily and looking very pleased with her participation in the experiment.

You are starting to remember just why you found her so attractive one time before.

"How are you feeling, Ash?" you ask.

"Great! Yeah, that was the best time. My lady."

You gnaw at your lip. You should really debrief her with a full interview right now, but something is vexing you.

"You know, my dear, I do have another pot of that oil. I was thinking that perhaps you might care to rub some of it into me. And then strap on a toy or two and plug me for a few hours. Does that sound at all appealing, Ash?"

"Oh yeah," she says, grinning. "I could go for that."

"Then it's settled."

There is a wink of light around you, and the two of you are teleported to your bed-chambers.