Sorcery and Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or," Miss Morrin sighed, rolling her shoulders, her heavy breasts bouncing with the motion. "You could stay. And surely a few orgasms won't enslave you. You'll still be smart enough to leave. You won't become a mindless stud just from cumming once. Or twice. Or even three times. And all you need to do is strip for me."

Julian looked at the door, yearning for it. Yet his cock throbbed, his balls feeling as heavy as lead weights. He was still in the chair. Still weak from his orgasm. He... he could leave. He could... could escape.

He could...

Could...

"Go on," Miss Morrin said, her expression knowing, triumphant. "Do what you need to do..."

Julian's hands shook as he lifted them, grasped the front of his robe, and pulled it open. The secretive catches gave with ease, revealing his bare chest and pants. The bulge of his cock pressing against the damp spot of his shameful orgasm.

"Take it out," Miss Morrin said.

"P-pleeeease," Julian moaned, even as he obeyed, tugging down his pants, his cock springing eagerly into the open air. So hard. So sensitive.

"Don't worry," Miss Morrin cooed, moving down from the edge of the desk, flicking open her belt, letting her skirt fall down around her ankles to be kicked away. "Just tell me when you've had enough."

Julian clung to that fact. That he could say no. When he had enough of the pleasure she offered, he could pull back. He could save his mind from emptiness. His body from servitude. His being from becoming her brainless stud. All he had to do was resist. Even as she moved over him. Settled atop him, pressing his face beneath her breasts.

And his cock into the tight, hungry heat of her cunt.

"Mmmm!" Miss Morrin moaned as she slid down into his lap, bottoming him out within her. "Oh gods yesssss! Young cock is... mmmm... always soooo gooooood."

Julian couldn't answer. His mind blanked as her inner walls squeezed him like a velvet sheathe. He couldn't already... He... he...

"Mnnnnn!" he groaned, bucking, cumming, his cock pumping even more of his needy seed into the lovely sorceress. And oh, it was as wonderful as that first time. As explosive. As powerful. As numbing of both mind and body, his head feeling so light. Airy. Empty.

"Ooooh, already? Goodness me. I don't think you'll last, Julian," Miss Morrin purred as her hips lazily rose, fell, riding his cock, still so hard, so aching, so full of wonderful cum. "In fact, I think... hah... that it will only take me... mmmm... a few wonderful... lovely hours to turn you into my sweet, mindless, sexy student stud."

"W-won't... I... I..." Julian moaned, his protests lacking much impact seeing as he was moaning them into the ample breasts of his headmistress.

"We shall see... ah... my pretty bimbo stud," Miss Morrin gasped, increasing her pace.

Julian groaned, fucked into the chair, the curvy woman riding his lap like there was no tomorrow. And his cock was so sensitive. So wonderfully tuned to the silky feel of her pussy. The lovely pressure of her body atop his. He couldn't stand it. Couldn't resist it. Every stroke of her hips fucked him further into aching, mindless ecstasy. It all felt so good. So perfect. So raw and wonderful.

He came again, his orgasm sneaking up on him like a thief in the night. Again that wonderful, blissful oneness of pleasure as he came. His head feeling lighter. Emptier, even as his balls ached anew with fullness.

"Yesssss!" Miss Morrin moaned. "That's it! Cum for me, stud. Cum for mistress!"

"Mmmmisstressssss," Julian groaned, crying her name out without shame. Remorse. He couldn't remember why he should. Why he'd want to. Wasn't this so perfect? So wonderful? Wasn't this what every stud could want?

He came again. Again. On the fourth Miss Morrin joined him, her voice rising with a heady cry as she convulsed atop his lap, her pussy squeezing his cock, milking his mind through his aching dick.

Julian was in heaven. He couldn't think. There was nothing to think about. Nothing in his head but love. But adoration. But perfect, blissful pleasure under the curves of his glorious mistress. His lips kissed and sucked and adored her bouncing breasts. His hands clutched her hips, driving his cock up into her with renewed vigour.

It was so good.

So right.

So perfectly, wonderfully good to be a stud.

When she finally pulled free of him, rising off his cock, Julian dared wonder if she was done. Sated.

Only for her to turn around, bend over the desk, and push her lovely rump out towards him.

"Take me, stud," she breathed.

New energy surged into Julian. Vigour. Power! He rose up behind her, grasped her hips, and drove his cock into her tender furrow.

"Yesssss!" Miss Morrin moaned as his cock sank into her, hammering her with all the thrusting energy of an engine piston.

She was so good! So soft. So tight!

"My breasts! Take my breasts!"

He obeyed, reaching around her, filling his palms with her swaying tits. Squeezing those soft, heavy orbs as he pounded his cock into her flexing pussy. He couldn't stop. She was so wonderful. So sexy. He wanted her. Needed her. Needed to please her. To give her his cum. Surrender it to her. Cum for her. His glorious mistress. Lovely mistress. Wonderful mistress.

"Yes! Yesssss! Cum in me, my bimbo boy! Cum in mistress! Give me your cuuuuum!"

Julian cried out, surrendering to her again. Her body. Her commands. His cock pulsed, giving her everything she wanted. Everything he had.

Every wonderful.

Glorious.

Heavenly drop.

At last, panting, sweat gleaming across her shapely form like diamonds, Miss Morrin rose from his cock. His seed dripped down her thighs in thick rivulets as she turned, towering over the panting Julian. She admired the loving emptiness of his eyes, glazed with obedience, a dumb smile on his face.

"Who's my good stud?" she asked playfully.

"M-me," Julian groaned. "Me, mistress."

"Mmm. Good boy," Miss Morrin purred, stroking his cheek, admiring the way he leaned into her touch, smiling dumbly like the good, brainless slave he was. "And mistress has a present for her good stud."

Julian felt her slip the leather collar around his throat. Groaned in the pleasure of being so totally owned as she clicked it shut. "Are you my good stud?" she asked sweetly.

"Yesssss," Julian panted. "Good... good stud for mistress. Dumb stud. Stud good. Love... love mistress. Love her. Love you. Love... love..."

Miss Morrin hummed in pleasure as Julian kissed her breasts, her neck, his hands moving adoringly over her lovely curves. One day, she'd have to discipline him a bit. Having such an aggressive stud was no good. A stud needed to be obedient, to predict his mistress's mood. Fortunately, she had a training regime in mind. The same one she'd taught all her female students for use on their new playthings. But there would be plenty of time to properly train Julian.

Oh yes, she thought, moaning softly as his lips kissed and delicately suckled her nipple and breast. She'd have all the time in the world...

12