Sore Bum and Full of Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
Work Colleagues continue the fun.
1.9k words
4.4
11.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the following morning having filled Charlotte with another load of cum after dinner and rubbed her bum. This resulted in a low moan and her forcing her bum back into my morning wood. Feeling that she ground herself against me moving my cock between her cheeks, in turn I snaked one hand under her and started playing with her tits while my other I lightly trailed a finger from her belly button to her clit which only made her push harder against my cock.

We lay like this for it little while before I moved my fingers from her clit down to her already slick opening, parting her lips and slipping my fingers between them. She lifted her leg allowing me better access and as she did so I moved my cock from her ass and eased myself deep inside her eliciting a long, low, moan.

"That's a great way to start the day." She said as I took my time sliding in and out of her.

I kept at a slow easy pace, the fingers of one hand playing with her clit the other wrapped round her waist. Suddenly she pulled herself off me, rolled me on to my back and taking hold of my cock she lowered herself down, it seems she likes to take control as much as possible when fucking and who was I to complain. As she rode me I played with her tits first with my fingers and then raising my self I took each in turn into my mouth licking and gently biting her nipples. She liked the feel of my teeth on her nipples, along with the moan her pussy tightened on my cock and she slowed down so that my teeth didn't lose contact.

We enjoyed that position for a little while before I let go and swatted her ass with my hand which raised a yelp before she drove down hard on my cock. I did it again and she started to quicken her pace as I sensed her orgasm rising I put my fingers between us and coated them with her juices and start to play with her clit. She slaps my fingers away and lowers her mouth to mine. Having broken the kiss she whispers into my ear "Time for me to make you cum." She said as she changed her position and quickened her pace.

She found an angle that had me on the brink of cumming and she knew it. She changed positions and slowed for a few strokes before returning to it and bringing me to the brink again backing off just at the right moment. As she hit the spot for the third time I grabbed her waist to keep her there, she quickened her pace and I growled as I let loose sending string after string of cum into her as she bottomed out on my cock.

Just after we'd finished breakfast my phone rang, it was Tom.

"Hi James, Charlotte with you by any chance?"

"Yes, we've just had breakfast, do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"No need, just called to tell you that we will need you both in this afternoon, 1 pm ok with you?"

"Not a problem, we'll see you then."

"See you later then."

"That was Tom." I said to Charlotte, "He wants us in for one."

"Hopefully we'll find out what's been going on when we get there."

"Probably, what do you want to do till then?"

"Bed." She replied and who was I to argue.

We got to the office just before one, Tom invited us into his office and explained what had gone on, where they were at and what they were looking for that afternoon.

"I'm afraid it's going to spill over till tomorrow, are you two ok with that?"

"I will make a few calls and shuffle a few things round but I don't see that being a problem." I replied.

"Not a problem for me, though I may have to make or take a few calls during the day." Charlotte replied.

"Ok, let's go and join the rest of the team." Tom said as he led us through to the Boardroom where everyone else was.

Charlotte and I sat opposite each other as we normally did except when we were interviewing. As we worked away on our individual and combined tasks I felt her foot on my leg. She didn't look up at first but as her foot got higher so did her head. Tom said something I didn't quite catch "Sorry Tom, what was that?" and at that same moment Charlotte moved her foot even higher. I trapped her foot between my thighs and held it there. Tom had asked me to join him for a walk round the factory. "Ok Tom, be right with you." I said as I released her foot and stood up.

I walked round the table briefly stopping where she was sat, lowed my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Your bottom is going to pay dearly for that young lady." As I walked out of the room to join him. As I looked back I caught a look of mischief, what she didn't know then was I intended to spank her before dinner so that sitting through it would be rather uncomfortable to say the least.

The afternoon wrapped up at just before six and Charlotte and I returned to our hotel. Her stuff was was in my room having moved it on our first night so it was to my room we went to get changed. As the door closed and I heard the lock engage with her behind me. I took the chair from under the table and quickly put it in the centre of the open area and pulled her over my knee. This caught her by surprise as it was intended to and before she could protest I laid down a series of swift hard spanks.

"Let me get changed first and have some dinner." She said still bottom up over my knee.

"Not going to happen." I replied as I laid down another 10 on her skirt covered bottom.

"Please."

"No."

I reached for the button on her skirt and released it, pulling the zip down too. I stood her up and watched it fall to the floor before she could step out of it I pulled her back over my knee and laid 10 more spanks on her bum. Her knickers were no protection, high leg, black and lacy. I pulled them up exposing the rest of her now reddening bum. I liked the look, but I was far from finished.

Without standing her up, I pulled them down with little resistance, leaving them round her knees. Left cheek, right cheek, sit spot repeat, the one on her sit spot always carrying more weight then the others. She squirmed and kicked up, her knickers had moved to her ankles, then one ankle and then off. I gave her a second and moved my fingers from her bottom towards her pussy. She opened her legs to give me access to her hot wet hole. I stroked my fingers between her lips briefly and then spanked her some more.

I finished spanking her and started to rub her bum, it was on fire and turning a deep red. I stood her up, retrieved her skirt and had her step into it, buttoned it and zipped it up. "Ready for dinner." I said more of a this is what we are going to do than a question. She went to pick up her knickers. "Oh no, you won't be putting them on. Let's go, I'm hungry." I said as I took her hand and led her out of the room.

As she sat down at the table she winced, "You bastard, my bum is on fire and you didn't let me cum."

"You shouldn't have teased me at work." I said laughing, "I told you your bum was going to pay for that."

Just then the waiter came across with the menus and our conversation was cut short. She was fidgety, trying to get comfortable which wasn't going to happen.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Large gin and tonic."

I got up and left her to get our drinks, she was still fidgeting when I got back and sat down.

"I hope they don't take all day getting our food, not only is my bum sore but I'm leaking loads."

"I will take care of both after dinner."

Thankfully for Charlotte our meal came quickly, we finished and she rather hurriedly returned us to my room. No sooner were we through the door than she had her skirt off and was looking at her bum in the mirror.

"You bastard." She said again. "That's going to sting and be sore for ages."

"You want me to do something about that?" I asked moving toward where my out door coat was hanging.

"What you gonna do?"

I lifted a small bag out of my inside pocked and showed her the contents, a tube of cream.

"Put some of this on, it will ease the sting some."

"When did you get that?"

"When I stopped for cigarettes."

I pulled out the chair again and sat down.

"You're not going to spank me again?"

"No but it will be easier with you over my knee. Now take your skirt off and get over."

She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and gingerly pulled it down over her bottom before letting it fall to the floor and putting herself over my knee. I applied the cream generously over her reddened cheeks and she relaxed as it took effect. As I continued she opened her legs allowing me to work it into her crack and exposing her pussy which was already glistening with her juices.

Having finished applying the cream I let my fingers trail to her pussy, parting her lips and brushing against her clit which elicited a low moan. I played with her clit for a while before burying two fingers in her.

"Fuck me already." She said getting up and making her way to the bed, taking off both her top and bra and getting on the bed on all fours. I quickly stripped and joined her on the bed slipping my cock deep inside her in one smooth push and fucked her with long slow strokes. She came quickly and slipped off my cock and told me to lie down and taking my cock impaled herself on it.

I let her take the lead, get what she wanted and as I felt her orgasm approaching I grabbed her waist and as she came I buried my cock deep and sent two strings of cum deep within her and taking my cock out I sprayed the rest all over her bum which she quickly rubbed into her skin.

The following morning we fucked before showering, packing and going down for breakfast. The last few days had been fun but that was that, I didn't expect anything to come of it. We finished our work for the company that day, I dropped her home as normal and as normal without a kiss goodbye.

A few weeks later I got a call booking us in for a day back at the clients, they had already rang Charlotte and booked her. I didn't give it another thought till later that day when I got a picture message from her, ass in the air and knickers round her knees. The message read "You want to book a hotel room for the night?"