All Comments on 'Sore Loser'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, even though I despise soccer. Someone much wiser than I once said, "Football is a game for gentlemen played by thugs, whereas rugby is a game for thugs, played by gentlemen." I totally agree with that sentiment. Having said that, rough sex can be very exciting, as long as it is (as it was here) consensual. As I said, I did enjoy this story. Thanks for sharing it.

RiverMayaRiverMayaalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabellealmost 2 years ago

Oh that was wonderful, and had me fanning myself with my hand there at the end (did it get hot in here?). Lovely as always and thanks for sharing!

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33almost 2 years ago

As tense and hot as a 2-2 game going into stoppage time. Rough, but consensual and toeing the line without going out-of-bounds.

FadedIndianFadedIndianalmost 2 years ago

There had best be Round 2 of this delightful adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THAT was an erotic coupling! So hot and damn sexy. 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

I just want to see the look on the faces of the other players and their girls when they return for his next game now he has an outlet for some of his tension. That was well done how she got what she wanted from him, made for some great consensual sex.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 2 years ago

As always, 5 stars worth of greatness! I wish we could give bonus points over 5*.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, especially since it was a little different and unexpected. Of course, the soccer thing was, um, since that's what I played in college, a little different as well. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventureralmost 2 years ago

Hotter than British weather at the moment!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Hot. 5/5. Know nothing about soccer, or whatever it was, but the after game emotions are universal throughout sports.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 2 years ago

I was sittin' on my porch with my chewin' tobaccy while readin', and damn, that story was hotter'n a firecracker.

DraganDraganalmost 2 years ago

You had me at the "discounted brothel", and then went even up with the hottest action :-)

If you planned round 2, those fake dollar store bitches need to be amazed with the changed man on the "field".

Yes, futsal players are probably the most aggressive humans in a small place, although I was told hockey players can give them run for the money in that sense.

Keep it up, hotter than the outside temp in Europe :-)

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

As always, MsCheryl treats us all to a very hot little story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story crying out for a follow up - maybe from Hunters POV or his team mate(s), one of the other girlfriends or even the coach…

IamfirehorseIamfirehorsealmost 2 years ago

Whew that was hot! As hot as the fires burning in England hot! Yes a follow up please💕

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great story. Thought there was going to be a break up with Jaynie finding another football player but you worked it around and it worked well, especially when Hunter worked out Jane wanted it a little rough now and then.

Clear 5 ⛤

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Wow! A 🔥🔥🔥story; well-written as usual 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great piece of highly erotic and romantic writing. Perfect execution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aww there needs to be more!!!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Realistic or not, fantasy or not, well done! Great writing, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. This has been my favorite story in a while. I would love more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, thanks! Your stories are my favorite by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been waiting for you to drop another ouvre and it was extremely worth it. Wow.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Definitely a novel way to conduct anger management!

Very good story. I enjoyed the build up and the 'angry sex' answer to his problem, I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Aspire523Aspire523over 1 year ago

Yet another example of why I have you tagged on my favorite authors list. Beautifully descriptive. Totally believable. Not too long. Incredibly hot. Great job!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

further adventures of???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Needs a chapter 2 at the next game with surprised teammates and girlfriends when Jaynie shows up and Hunter keeps his cool until after the game!

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a second part about this story. Good job!

docj27adocj27aover 1 year ago

Another great example of your writing prowess. I love how you painted a picture of someone who had no idea what was going on during the game “the whistle man”!? Priceless! And I could almost smell the sex in that suv! Thanks for another great story.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver2 months ago

Great story!!

I was laughing through most of the story because you could have been writing about me and my GF through HS and college some 26 years ago.

I was the good, nice guy until she went to my first lacrosse game. I was a completely different person on the lax field. She also knew nothing about the game.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an enlightened sacrifice. To kill one temper with rough bones... Genius. She should get a most valuable player award. Curing an anger management challenge was a lot cheaper than a head shrink. It turns out to be a win-win on and off the field.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...