Sorority Drink Dispenser

Story Info
Cami learns not to sleep with a sorority girl's boyfriend.
5.3k words
4.02
18.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(F/f, bondage, gagged, milked, sorority girl)

Author's Note: Big thanks to GreenGolden for helping with the editing process and taking this work to a higher level.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Cami mumbled through the ring gag.

The short, ash-blonde girl with B-cup boobs was standing on her tiptoes, trying to keep her balance as she struggled to remove her hands from the tightly tied armbinder that kept her hands bound above her head in a strappado. Her modest b-cup breast strained against the dark lace of her bra. Truth be told, she wasn't even that far off the ground, but her ankles were cuffed in metal chains which were attached to the ground, keeping her feet shoulder length apart, making her strain just to keep her balance.

She raised her head, her eyes pleading with Kaylie, her best friend, to let her out and untie her. But she had a feeling that Kaylie would not be letting her go any time soon - not before her brunette friend had her way with her at least. But who knows what Kaylie meant to do with her in her exposed position.

After all, Cami thought, considering what she had done to Kaylie last weekend, she probably had hell to pay.

*****

It was the last weekend of the semester before winter break, so everyone with a life was out to party. Kaylie's sorority, Alpha Phi, were often invited to mixers with Gamma Tau, one of the best frats on campus, who's president happened to be Kaylie's boyfriend of six months Tonight was no exception. Cami, though not technically affiliated with Alpha Phi, was Kaylie's closest friend since freshman year when they had lived in the same dorm room, so she still hung out with the sorority . In fact, she was practically considered an honorary sister by many of the girls.

On this particular night, Cami had brought a couple bottles of her favourite: Bailey's Irish Cream. Since well before her 21st, Irish Cream had always been her drink of choice, and she had brought multiple bottles tonight to drink and share with her friends. That wasn't to say she wasn't heavily drinking other drinks as well. By midnight, she could barely count the number of fireball and tequila shots she had polished off.

"Hey, Cami, I'm headed back to the house. You should come with me," she recalled Kaylie telling her at some point during the night, though by then she had long since lost track of the time.

"Fuck off, you dumb loser bitch... hic!" she replied to her brunette best friend as she slapped her ass and gave her a hug, "I'm going to keep partying."

Kaylie rolled her eyes and sighed. It wasn't an uncommon goodbye between the two, especially when they were drinking. Cami couldn't help but to get annoyed when people wanted to go home so early. You can only be young once, so you might as well live it up while you are.

She took another large swig from her bottle of Irish Cream and walked to the beer pong table, hoping to play a game. Before she knew it though, someone had bumped into her, sending her bottle of Irish Cream all over the table. Worse still, she had fallen forward onto the table as well, knocking over a row of beer cups and getting a mix of Irish Cream and beer all over the front of her tight white minidress.

She sighed and sank down onto the table. She was already drenched and her dress was already ruined. She figured she might as well take the opportunity to rest for a second, especially considering the group playing beer pong had all left when she knocked over the cups.

She had no idea how long she had stayed there until she heard Kaylie's boyfriend's voice, "You might want to stand up. Your underwear is totally on display right now."

She shot up at that. She had no idea how many pervy frat boys had gotten a glimpse of her white panties while she had been laying there. She came to regret it though, as she stood up, since all the alcohol staining her dress flowed down, soaking her panties as well. She was just glad she wasn't wearing a bra that night or it would have gotten drenched as well. In fact, she rarely wore bras: she loved having small breasts that didn't need much support, and the fact that her nipples could usually be seen through her tight tops gave her preferential treatment among frat boys and older professors alike.

She muttered something unintelligible before Kaylie's boyfriend responded, "I can get you something to cover up with if you want. I can get you a ride home too."

She nodded her head at that. Perhaps it really was time to go home.

"I've got an extra sweatshirt in my room you can borrow. Follow me."

And so she did. She followed the boy to his room, but as he handed her his sweatshirt, she felt a wave of horniness wash over her. It had been nearly three days since she last had sex, and she was getting anxious. If this guy was good enough for Kaylie, he'd be good enough for her, she supposed. Instead of taking the sweatshirt, she leaned in and started making out with him. A part of her didn't expect him to reciprocate, but it turned out he was more than willing. If he was so willing to cheat, Cami figured, better that Kaylie finds out quickly and replaces him for someone better anyway. But not before Cami had her fun with him, of course. One thing led to another, and soon enough, her desires had been fulfilled after little more than a quickie in his unmade bed.

When she woke up the next morning, hungover, she felt the slightest twinge of regret. She hadn't meant to sleep with her best friend's boyfriend, but it wasn't like it was that big of a deal. She figured she would do the right thing and let Kaylie know the truth. Kaylie might get a little mad, but she'd get over it. Besides, she was doing the right thing by telling the truth. After all, she reasoned, she really was such a good friend.

*****

Even now, chained and bound as Cami was, she still didn't see what was so bad about sleeping with Kaylie's boyfriend - well, now ex-boyfriend - as long as she came clean afterward. Unfortunately, Cami realised as Kaylie began using scissors to cut down her long-sleeve white blouse, Kaylie was much more upset at her actions that night than Cami thought. She moaned through her gag again, trying to plead with her friend, but within seconds, her blouse fell to the floor. Cami watched helplessly as her cute flowery yellow skirt - one Kaylie herself made for her - received the same treatment.

She just didn't understand where this was coming from. When she had come clean to Kaylie the night after it happened, her friend had barely even reacted. She had merely muttered a simple "okay" before changing the subject. Come to think of it, Cami supposed her friend had seemed a little distracted afterward, but she should just get over it! Besides, her boyfriend was the one who had cheated on her, not Cami, the bound girl reasoned.

She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. She could now tell she was in the Alpha Phi house basement. She knew they used it mainly for storage - and probably some light hazing, she suspected - but she had only been down here once or twice before, and she had no idea it was home to gags, armbinders, and the chains that she now noticed bound each of her feet to a small ring in the ground.

Suddenly, Kaylie began slapping Cami's tits. Softly at first, and then harder, the rage in her eyes clearly became more and more visible. Her soft nipples really began to sting after only a few slaps, and her enraged friend showed no sign of stopping. She let out one gagged squeal after another, hoping for some reprieve. If she could just get this damn gag off, she could talk some sense into her friend.

Her reprieve did come, though not in the way she wanted. After a couple minutes, three more of Kaylie's pledge sisters came down a set of stairs. She could barely identify them in the dim light, but she could tell that they were each carrying something different. Kaylie took the instruments they were holding and held one up for Cami to see. It was a syringe of some sort.

Quickly, right before her eyes, Kaylie stabbed it into Cami's left tit. She let out a yelp as it sunk into her reddened nipple as Kaylie pressed down on it, injecting its contents straight into her boob. She soon repeated the procedure on her other tit. A wave of arousal flew through her, starting at her tits. She could feel them hardening and becoming engorged. Her clit began to swell as well. She stayed in that same state of arousal as Kaylie pushed another syringe into each of her tits, again dispelling some liquid into them, though this substance was a different color. Unlike the first set of injections, she didn't feel particularly different afterwards. She tried asking the girls what they were doing to her but it came out as only a moan through her gag. She was trying to keep her nerves in check but it was difficult, having no idea what was going on, or what the girls were doing to her.

Her mind was quickly put to ease as Kaylie got down on her knees and began gently stroking her pussy. Now here was something she could get behind. She pushed her pelvis further forward to give Kaylie easier access to her clit as she continued to sink into her strappado bondage. For a second, she could forget about the weird predicament she was in, and she could forget about the shame she felt as Kaylie reprimanded her for sleeping with her boyfriend. The only thing on her mind was the gentle touch of Kaylie's soft, familiar fingers on her pussy.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Kaylie's fingers moved dexterously over her clit, working her magic in a way only a woman could. Just as she was feeling herself about to cum, she felt something cold envelop her ass crack and pussy. She tried rubbing her pelvis up and down, trying to reach orgasm, but she couldn't manage it. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Kaylie had put a chastity belt on her, and she was now locking it onto her. She moaned in her gag again as she continued writhing in her bonds. She tried to meet Kaylie's eyes, trying to get her friend to finish her off, but her efforts were in vain.

"Let this be a lesson, you little slut," Kaylie whispered in a soft, threatening voice. Cami felt herself slump down into her bondage, dejected. She knew she wouldn't be cumming anytime soon.

Cami struggled against her bondage once again. She tried slamming her sensitive clit into the tight chastity belt, but it hugged her far too closely. Though she didn't realise until much later, it was clearly a custom fit belt. She just couldn't generate enough friction to bring herself to orgasm. She moaned again in desperation.

Still, it seemed her torment wasn't quite over yet. Kaylie grabbed a funnel that one of the girls had left her. She brought it up to Cami's face and fit it into the ring gag she was wearing. It was a perfect fit. Cami then watched as Kaylie grabbed a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, put in a few drops of some substance Cami couldn't make out, and then began pouring it into the funnel. Cami polished it off quickly, grateful for something to satiate her thirst. At least, if she was being fed her favourite drink, that must mean the girls weren't too mad at her.

When she had finished the pint of alcohol, she tried talking to Kaylie again through her gag, hoping she could reason with her. But she had no such luck and produced only a faint gurgling and mumbling through the funnel. Without another word, Kaylie walked away, climbed the stairs, and shut off the light, leaving Cami in complete darkness once more. She tried rubbing her legs together once more, trying to bring herself to orgasm, but she felt the tension in her body fade, once again failing to achieve an orgasm.

**********

Cami awoke to the sound of the basement door opening again. When the light flashed on, she could see Kaylie and a couple other sisters were walking down the stairs to her with the usual set of equipment.

This daily routine of injecting her boobs with chemicals and feeding her Irish Cream through her funnel gag has been going on for nearly two weeks now, or so she figured. It was hard to get a sense of what time it was. Thankfully, they had also been giving her daily protein shakes through the gag as well, though even they tasted not too different from her former favourite drink. After the past few weeks, she didn't think she could willingly drink anymore again.

On the bright side, she didn't have to spend every waking hour in bondage. Each morning and night, Kaylie or one of the other girls attached a collar and leash around her neck and took her out of the worst of the bondage. She stayed gagged, and her arms were still locked in the armbinder behind her. Thankfully, they still let her use the bathroom in private, though it was hard with the chastity belt still locking her away. Truth be told, she tried to masturbate during some of those brief moments of relative freedom and privacy, but the belt was too damn good at its job. Not so thankfully, the girls took pleasure in making her run laps around the basement, even going so far as to bring out a riding crop and slap her thighs with it if they didn't feel like she was going fast enough. And after every short period of respite, she would end up in her strappado bondage, chained to the floor once more.

Though she didn't fully understand why Kaylie was doing what she was doing, she was beginning to understand what was happening to her. After the first few days, she noticed that it looked as if her boobs were growing larger, though she chalked it up to her mind playing tricks. But sure enough, within the next few days, her boobs had grown noticeably and they felt as if they were getting heavier each day. By now, her orbs were at least big enough to fill out D-cups, maybe larger. If these changes were permanent, she might have to say goodbye to her braless nights out.

The other effects were much more noticeable. Each and every time Kaylie stuck her with the first of the two syringes, she felt herself becoming turned on. In the beginning, the aphrodisiac would stay with her for an hour or two at most, but now, the horniness would last until she managed to fall asleep. She was ashamed to admit she had tried countless times to get herself off by rubbing herself against the chastity belt, but she had no luck in that regard.

Kaylie repeated the same ritual as before, leaving Cami in heat, with further engorged breasts and a belly full of alcohol and protein. However, this time, when she was done, Kaylie fiddled with the gag for a moment, and finally took it out of the poor girl's mouth.

Cami struggled to close her jaw after nearly two weeks of having it propped open. That was another ill effect of the treatments: she had a feeling it would take a while to adjust to being able to speak and close her mouth again.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself," the brunette girl demanded. Unfortunately, Cami didn't have the foresight to respond with diplomacy.

"I'm sorry I slept with your boyfriend, okay!" she sighed, exasperated, "But it's not like it was that serious anyway. How long was it going to be until you found another guy anyway?" Even as the words left her mouth, she didn't realise she clearly chose the wrong thing to say.

"You really are a massive bitch, Cami. You deserve everything that's coming to you."

"You can't keep me here forever! People are going to ask questions and wonder where I am," though as she said it, she realised that wasn't true. She lived alone in her apartment and often went long spans without contacting her parents. Especially now, over winter break, there were few people who would even notice she was missing. In fact, the only people she interacted with regularly were Kaylie and a handful of other Alpha Phi girls, and it wasn't like any of them would report her missing. Kaylie obviously knew that as well, she realised.

As Kaylie held up the ring gag again to put in Cami's mouth, she turned her head away. She pressed her lips together as hard as she could, vowing not to be rendered speechless for God knows how long. Despite Kaylie's forceful pushing, Cami wouldn't budge.

"Fine, I get that you don't want to wear the gag, but you have to, and we'll make you one way or another. I'll make you a deal though since you still are my best friend. If you cooperate and let me put the gag back on, I'll take off that chastity belt and let you cum."

Cami would have liked to say that she didn't take that offer. She wished she would have tried to save her dignity and stood firm. But she didn't. Sure enough, Cami turned back towards Kaylie and opened her mouth submissively. She felt the warm metal ring penetrate her mouth once more as Kaylie locked it into her mouth, funnel still attached.

"I did say I'd let you cum, Cami. But I didn't say when," Kaylie said as she turned her back on her friend. Cami widened her eyes in shock and tried to howl, though the gag made that extremely difficult. She hung her head again in resignation as Kaylie closed the door on her and shut off the light.

*****

The treatment continued for another month or so. Cami tried to count the days since her last conversation with Kaylie, but she lost count somewhere in the mid-twenties. Throughout the month, her tits constantly grew bigger and bigger. By now, they must have been at least F-cups or larger. There was no way she would be able to fit into most of her old clothes, much less her old bras. The constant drinks of Irish Cream and protein without any exercise to speak of had thickened her thighs as well. She was far from fat, but she no longer had her runway-thin figure. It would take a lot of exercise to work this off.

That wasn't the only change though. She was now stuck in a constant state of arousal. The aphrodisiacs had clearly served their purpose. All alone in the dark, going a month and a half without sex - or even masturbation - left her without any form of release. By this point, she felt she would soon go crazy. If her estimation was correct, it was mid-January, which meant the spring semester was about to start. To think she went through the entirety of winter break like this without even being able to orgasm. What a waste.

Kaylie and a couple others descended the steps once more, but this time, Cami noticed that she wasn't carrying any of the normal equipment. There were no syringes, no bottles. There was just an empty glass. Cami didn't know whether to feel relieved or afraid.

"It looks like she's ready," Kaylie said, taking a long look at Cami's breasts. She had one girl hold the glass just below one of her boobs and then began playing with it. To Cami, it felt like heaven. She had gone so long without any form of stimulation that the light caress of Kaylie's hands felt like bliss. She closed her eyes, moaning, and sinking into her strappado bondage. Her nipple felt like it never had before and her entire body was on fire. Soon enough, she felt a crescendo in her breasts. She thrust her torso continuously, trying to feel the touch of Kaylie's hands on her breasts, trying to climax for the first time in weeks. She had never felt this variety of pleasure so strongly before. Finally, for the first time ever, she came from breast stimulation alone. It was perhaps the best feeling she had ever felt.

After a few waves of shivers, she noticed Kaylie had finally stopped playing with her breast. The fun was over, it seemed. As she opened her eyes, however, she saw the glass was filled nearly to the brim with breast milk. They had milked her!

Suddenly, the purpose of Kaylie's experiments became crystal clear. They had turned her into a cow, capable of supplying them with milk. That was to be her punishment. Cami watched as Kaylie brought the glass up to her mouth and took a sip. Clearly satisfied, she passed it around with the other two girls, who both drank a few mouthfuls. Finally, it seemed it was Cami's turn.

12