All Comments on 'Sorority Drink Dispenser'

by VioletAmethyst

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, especially the parts about her drinking her own breast milk. I would have loved to see a bit more done with getting her breasts "ready" to be milked and forcing her to drink her own breast milk. For getting her breasts "ready" it could be stuff like coming up behind her and pretending to milk her by hand for a few hours and/or generous application of lotion just to her breasts (this could also help emphasize Cami's breasts size increase and the increased sensitivity in her breasts/nipples). For forcing her to drink her own breast milk I would like to have seen something like for the last week instead of pouring Irish cream down the funnel in her mouth every now and then, they hook breast pumps up to Cami and have the Irish cream/milk pumped from her breasts into the funnel in her mouth and leave her hooked up like that for the whole week.

As for sequels I could see this becoming a unique service the sorority provides. Girlfriends could report the girl that slept with their boyfriend and what the cheating girl's favourite alcohol is. The sorority then kidnaps the cheating girl, puts her in chastity and does the same modifications to her that they did to Cami but have it provide the cheating girl's favourite alcohol instead of Irish cream. For example Suzie finds out Monica slept with her boyfriend, so Suzie reports Monica to the sorority and let's them know Monica's favourite alcohol is rum. The sorority then kidnaps Monica and does the same modifications so that her breasts produce rum.

Then at the end of the semester/school year the sorority hosts a big party and all of the drinks available come from the cheating girls they modified. All of the cheating girls are seated side-by-side, tied up so they can't move, and topless with their breasts thrusted out ready to be milked. Whenever someone wants a drink, they can just take their cup, walk over to whatever cheating girl produces their drink of choice (the cheating girls wear necklaces informing what they "dispense") and milk her to fill their cup similar to drink dispensers at fast food places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletAmethyst@VioletAmethyst
Just a bi girl exploring her kinky side through erotic stories. If you like my work, you can support me at my Patreon page, https://www.patreon.com/VioletAmethyst where you can also read all my stories a month or more before releasing them publicly! You can also find BDSM ca...