Sorority Drink Dispenser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie looked the bound girl in the eyes and began to pour some of the liquid into the funnel gag. Cami tried once again in vain to shut her mouth. There was no way she would drink her own breast milk! But as the liquid hit her mouth, she realised she wasn't drinking breast milk. She was drinking Irish Cream. The realisation hit her like a truck. The girls had found a way to make her boobs produce Irish Cream. And based on the size of her tits, there would be plenty to go around.

As reality set in, Cami barely registered Kaylie removing her gag. Even once removed, she didn't shut her jaw out of pure shock of what the Alpha Phis had done to her.

"I told you before that we would let you out of that belt if you were cooperative. That's still true, but the girls and I decided that you can make up for what you did by being our drink dispenser for the next semester. It cost us a lot of money to make those... alterations to you, so you had better produce a lot of Irish Cream for us to make up for costs too."

Cami's mouth was still wide open in shock.

"I hope you enjoyed the orgasm though. We'll be keeping that chastity belt on until you've made up for what you did and we're sure you won't be sleeping with anyone else's boyfriends. So you better get used to cumming from nipple stimulation alone."

Cami's first instinct was to tell the Kaylie to fuck off. Sure, maybe she had slept with her boyfriend, but that wasn't her fault! If she didn't want to get cheated on, she should have made sure her boyfriend wouldn't cheat on her. And even if she was slightly in the wrong, it sure didn't justify turning her into an Irish Cream cow!

But her rage was quickly tempered. At the end of the day, all of her friends were Alpha Phis, and she knew there was no way she could get out of this without serving her punishment. Plus, without their help, how would she ever get out of her chastity belt? Turning her back on them would mean no sex and no masturbation for a long time. How hard could it be to spend a little while serving drinks? And once this was all over with, she knew she would find a way to undo the changes the girls had made to her. There was no way she would live the rest of her life as a milk slave. And there was no way she would ever take another sip of her own... breast Irish Cream.

"Fine,' Cami finally responded, "I'll do it. Let's just get this over with quickly."

"Good to hear! Anyway, now that your tits have been primed, you'll need to be milked at least twice a day. Oh, and you'll be responsible for storing all the drinks for party nights." Kaylie said gleefully.

As Kaylie finally began releasing her from the strappado bondage, Cami let out a big sigh. This, she could tell, would be a long semester.

*****

Later that night, Cami got ready for her first party of the semester. It turned out today happened to be the last Friday before the spring semester began. Kaylie and the girls really did need all winter break to get her ready to be a tap for Irish Cream.

Cami struggled to find clothes that would fit her new breasts. She tried bra after bra, but none fit. She tried on countless tops and dresses, but few were comfortable enough for her chest. In the end, however, Kaylie would make the choice for her, picking out a green mini-dress with a zipper going down the front, from neckline to hem. The implication was clear.

As she walked into the party house for some frat, she could feel all the eyes turn to her. Her nipples were clearly showing through the dress. She saw the faces of plenty of guys - and girls - she knew who were openly staring at her now huge breasts. She felt her face redden with shame as she avoided eye contact.

"Oh Cami," Kaylie sang, "I think it's time that we start putting those tits of yours to use." As much as Cami wanted to resist, she found herself complying, sliding the zipper of the dress down to her belly so that her breasts were exposed. Kaylie lifted her tumbler up to Cami's nipple and began massaging it.

Cami didn't want to admit how good it felt. After going so long without orgasm, Kaylie's touch was heavenly. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate only on the feelings, not on the hordes of dudes certainly watching her at the moment in horny disbelief at what they were seeing, nor on the judging glares of the women who weren't yet in the know about her situation. Involuntarily, she let out a few moans as she could feel her face contorting in pleasure.

When she opened her eyes briefly, she saw, among the many faces which subtly glanced her way, two guys in particular who were openly staring directly at her. She tried to snarl at them with a menacing face, but it seemed to come out as another moan as Kaylie stroked her breast again, producing another trickle of Irish Cream into her tumbler. The two guys just laughed at her, and Cami was sure her attempt to look menacing must have come out looking like an O face.

She closed her eyes again, hoping this torture wouldn't last much longer, but of course it did. After Kaylie was done, two more Alpha Phi girls milked her dry, until each of her breasts felt like they couldn't produce another drop. Finally, Cami was allowed to zip up her dress, covering her boobs from prying eyes once more. Thankfully, her dress didn't feel quite so constricting anymore.

Though some of the crowd watching her had faded, she saw all the glances directed her way. She grabbed the tumbler out of one of the Alpha Phi girls' hands and took a few big gulps before handing it back to her. Now, as she began feeling the buzz, she stalked over to the dance floor. Perhaps if she drank enough and danced enough, she would forget any of this happened. Perhaps when she woke up, she would realize this whole mess had just been a very terrible dream. For the first time in months, she was allowed to lose herself on the dance floor.

*****

Epilogue:

It was the end of the semester. Cami had finished all her finals. She still had a whole week until her summer job started up. It was time for a weekend of partying.

Tonight, the Alpha Phis had another mixer with Gamma Tau. Cami, Kaylie, and all the other Alpha Phis were all in attendance. Cami, of course, made no moves on Kaylie's boyfriend. In fact, she made moves on none of the guys. Though living life in chastity had been hard at first, over the course of the semester, she had gotten used to it.

Of course, that wasn't to say she wasn't still constantly hit on. Her first goal upon being free of her bondage was to buy bras that fit, but she quickly kicked that notion to the curve. She didn't feel like spending money on clothing she would never wear anyway, and she had plenty more dresses and tops to buy which would accommodate her ample bust. In fact, since that first night, she never wore another bra, and the nipples on her F-cup jugs were always on full display through a thin layer of clothing. That was no small encouragement for drunk frat boys to hit on her.

But, surprisingly, Cami had found that after a while, her breast orgasms were even better than before. Something about the humiliation of being milked really turned her on, not to mention the fact that whatever drugs the girls had given her had souped up the nerve endings on her breasts tenfold. She had even grown to love drinking her own Irish Cream, a perverse thought to be sure. And tonight, she had already drunk more than her fair share.

Around half way through the night, Kaylie came to her, saying, "Cami, it looks like we ran out of alcohol. You wouldn't mind..."

"Sure," Cami responded. Despite the crowded party, the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions enough that she felt comfortable trying to lower her minidress below her nipples for a public milking. When she found she couldn't push it that low, she decided to throw caution to the wind and lift the bottom of her dress above her nipples, allowing Kaylie to milk her.

The sight of the ashen-blond bombshell lifting her dress above her tits, revealing her chastity belt - since she rarely wore panties now either - and her breasts for all to see quickly attracted the attention of all the men in the room. But Cami didn't care. All she could focus on was the wonderful sensation of Kaylie's soft hands on her firm breasts as she filled her glass with Irish Cream. Doubtless, word would make its way around campus, but she didn't care. She was happy with her new role. It was nice knowing she was now indispensable to the Alpha Phis, even if she technically wasn't one.

Once Kaylie had finished, Cami lowered her dress once again, much to the disappointment of a room full of onlookers.

"You did a really good job as our milking pledge this semester, Cami. I think it's getting to be time that we let you out of your chastity cage."

Cami was pleased. Not so much that she would be let out of her cage, but more so that she had done a good job as an Irish Cream cow. Kaylie hadn't mentioned undoing the physical changes to her body, but even if Kaylie did have the means to revert the changes, Cami realized she would probably miss them. Still, having use of her clit and pussy back would be quite nice, though she came just as strongly and just as easily from her breasts now as well. Perhaps the orgasms were even better in some ways. Regardless, going half a year without vaginal sex or any form of clitoral stimulation was much easier once she got into the swing of things.

In fact, a month later, when Kaylie confessed she had lost the key to the chastity belt, she found that she didn't even mind.

12