Sorority/Fraternity Work Things Out

Story Info
Rivalry between fraternity and sorority goes bad then better.
8.8k words
4.6
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

If someone had told me that the next week, I'd be getting spanked by a bunch of women, I'd have told them they were crazy because it wasn't something I'd ever tried or really wanted to try. However, they'd have been right.

I was first year university and trying to join one of the fraternities. I guess there was an ongoing rivallry between the one I wanted to join and the soriority across the road. That meant that a lot of the pledge activities usually involved the other house. They'd had the same president for almost five years and she seemed to have gotten nastier and nastier with the pledge activities she'd chosen. Over the past few weeks, we'd mooned and been mooned which wasn't unusual, they'd snuck into our house (apparently one of the guys was banging a woman but didn't know she belonged to that sorority and she let the rest in) and they censored any of the nude women pictures they could find with big stickers. Previously, some of their pledges had pantsed our fraternity brothers, convinced them they wanted to have sex and then left the guy naked or almost naked somewhere in public and hacked our website to include some very unflattering descriptions of members as well as changing their photos to ugly nudes. We'd heard that internally there were a lot of somewhat extreme pledge activities like one pledge having to use a vibrator in public while the other pledge took a picture, streaking through public events and even having a stranger cum on their face and then take a picture of it.

We tried to keep things more decent but the last time we decided the hell with and and planned to get into their house and steal as many vibrators and dildos as we could find, so we could hang them from our flag pole like trophies. That was the night that things went bad because as much as we'd been warned several times not to get caught, I slipped getting away and was suddenly held down by four or five pissed of sorority sisters. The pulled me back inside and put a blindfold on me.

"So, looks like we finally caught one of the new pledges! I've been looking forward to this for a while now. What do you think sisters, should he be punished?"

There was a resounding 'YES!' from the one's who were there. "So sisters, what happens to you when you break one of the house rules?"

It wasn't as loud this time but I clearly heard, "We get spanked!"

"Do you get spanked with your pants on?"

"No!"

"Do you get spanked with your underwear on?"

"No!"

"Then let's get him stripped and ready for a spanking sisters!"

At first I thought they were joking but when I felt my pants and boxers getting pulled off, I started to think otherwise. I heard furniture being moved and they muscled me over to what felt like a padded chair or couch then moved me behind it then forced me to bend over. I could feel my feet being tied to the feet of the chair and then the same as they tied my hands to the wooden arms of the chair so I didn't have much room to move.

Once I was secured, I heard the same woman say, "Ok, so what do you usually get spanked with?"

This time I heard a whole bunch of answers but the ones I could easily make out were 'hand', 'slipper', 'paddle' and 'spoon'.

"Ok, here's what we're going to do. Everyone is going to get one stroke with their hand, then we'll do it again with a slipper and finally you'll all get one stroke with the paddle. If I think anyone takes it too easy on him then they'll end up over another chair and be on the receiving end of the rest of the spankings - understand?"

After a murmer of 'yes' from what sounded like about a dozen people, they all lined up to my left. I'd never been spanked before but figured that at least the hand and the slipper shouldn't be too bad but I definitely wasn't looking forward to the paddle.

I guess it was the 'head' sister who took the first swat with her hand, likely to show the others what she was expecting and it definitely stung but didn't hurt too much. What I hadn't counted on was the 'cumulative' pain and by the time the last two used their hand on my ass, it was definitely stinging. I'd been counting and I got 11 swats so figured there were 11 of them there.

They all lined up again and this time I knew it was going to be the slipper. Just before the first stroke, she pulled the blindfold aside just enough for me to see that it was a flat, shiny leather sole with some sort of fluffy top but I knew it wasn't the top that I was going to get spanked with. Even the first one hurt and by the time the last one landed, my ass felt like it was on fire and I know I'd let out a few 'ow' and 'oh fuck' as they spanked me. I counted 11 again with the slipper so that pretty much confirmed how many were there.

Damn, if the slipper hurt that much, I really didn't want to feel the paddle. Again, she moved the blindfold enough for me to see the paddle and it was about 8" across and looked like a large ping-pong paddle with a bunch of 1/2" holes drilled through it. I'd watched a few spanking videos over the years and seen a few paddles like that so I knew that all the holes did was to reduce the wind resistance and give a harder, more painful swat.

With the blindfold back on, I was waiting for the first stroke to land when I heard her say to the group, "Ok sisters, we can give him the paddle now or maybe we should give him the other option. Would someone please tell him what the other option is that you get?"

One of the sisters spoke up and said, "If we don't want the paddle then we have to lick the sorority president's pussy until she cums."

Ok, that didn't sound too bad so when she asked me, I was just starting to say, "Option 2" when she broke in with, "Just so you know, if you go for the second option, that doesn't just mean you have to lick me until I cum, you have to lick everyone until they cum."

Well, the way my ass was feeling, right about then I'd have licked the whole damn graduating class if it meant nothing else hitting my ass so I still went for option 2.

There were a few cheers so apparently a few of them liked my choice as well. I was untied and moved so I was laying on what felt like a bench and then my hands and feet were re-tied to it somehow. After some rustling of clothing, I heard and sensed someone moving and soon enough a trimmed but slightly hairy pussy was right on my face. I loved eating pussy so I gave it everything I had and after a few minutes of pussy and clit licking, I heard a long/low moan and could feel her pussy quivering as she came. One down and lots more to go!

Over what felt like the next hour, pussy after pussy was lowered to my face. Some were smooth, some were trimmed and some were totally natural. I could even tell that some had much smaller/tighter lips than others and a few had piercings. My tongue was getting tired but I kept at it and enjoyed the feeling of each one cumming before it was replaced by a new one. I'm not sure if it was the fourth or fifth one, but one of them squirted when she came and others must have noticed because I could hear some giggling before they were all told to be quiet. There were three more who squirted and one of them totally drenched my face. By the time the 11th pussy was lifted off my face, my mouth and tongue were sore and just when I expected to be untied, I felt one more pussy against my mouth. I wasn't sure who it was but as I licked, I heard the voice of the sorority president, "You did such a good job the first time that I wanted one more before you get untied."

Well, I really wasn't in a position to say no so I gave her a second licking and apparently watching everyone else cum had gotten her quite excited because she came almost immediately but rode my face through one more orgasm anyway before having them untie me.

I was allowed to pull my pants up over my still stinging ass so I could walk to the door and once I was on the porch, I heard her saying, "Unless you want the same thing to happen or maybe more, I'd suggest you stay the hell out of our house!" and with that the blindfold was pulled off and the door shut behind me. When I got back to the frat house, everyone knew I'd gotten caught and of course wanted to know what had happened. When I told them about getting spanked by everyone, there was a general concensus that they'd have to be a lot more careful to avoid the same thing plus lots of suggestions on how to get even. It wasn't until it was just me and one of the senior brothers left that he said, "I don't think anyone else noticed, but you really smell of pussy. Did the president make you eat her as well or something?"

I really didn't want to give him all the details so I said, "Ya, that's pretty much it. I'm gonna go grab a shower."

As I showered, I had two thoughts going through my mind; one was whether or not I wanted to 'accidently' get caught again and the other was that I was going to do everything I could to try and catch one of the pledges from the sorority so I could get some paypack.

Apparently there was one other benefit that I hadn't considered, even though I hadn't seen any of the sorority girls I'd eaten, they'd all seen me and I figured that out a few days later on the way back from my last afternoon class when a girl I didn't even know came up and said quite bluntly, "Hi, you don't know me but you ate my pussy the other night and you were damn good....are you interested in doing it again?"

A quick look at her told me she wasn't gorgeous but was certainly good looking; shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, reasonable sized tits with nipples that showed nicely and solid but not overweight. I hadn't had a date in a while so I was horny as hell and figured that maybe, just maybe if I gave her a good licking, I could at least get a blowjob in return or possibly even fuck her. All that only took a couple of seconds to process and then I was smiling at her and saying, "Sure, which one were you?"

She just grinned and said, "I'll leave it to you to figure out!"

From there, we headed back to her dorm because she said her roomate had late classes and wouldn't be home until at least 8pm. As the door closed behind us, she looked at me and said, "This will likely only be you eating me, at least this time. If I really like it then maybe next time we can do a bit more."

Well, that wasn't what I was really hoping for but at least there was a chance of more so a few minutes later, I was laying on my back on her bed as I watched her undress. As her pussy came into view, I was thinking of all the one's I'd tasted before to see who I could rule out. Her pussy was trimmed nicely but not shaved so she couldn't have been any of the smooth ones so that took 4 of them out, there weren't any piercings so that took two more out and she definitely wasn't the sorority president because I'd remember her voice so that took one more out. That left me with 4 possibilities but it wasn't until I'd been tonguing her pussy for a few minutes that I figured it out. At first she was nicely damp, then her pussy got wetter and when she finally came, it was a series of moans, groans, clenching and a few squirts of her juices. It was the squirts that narrowed it down because while there were a few that had squirted, there was only one who squirted who wasn't smooth and had no piercings. As she rolled to the side, she looked at me and said, "Now do you remember me?"

With her juices still running down my face, I said, "Definitely, and I loved your taste both times!"

"That's awesome, a lot of guys get turned off when I squirt. Would you like to taste again?" and with that, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs to show me her pink, very wet slit.

Likely no surprise but I did want to taste her again so I quickly moved between her legs and licked and sucked her pussy toward another orgasm. Now that I remembered her, I also remembered that just before she'd cum, it felt like her clit had doubled in size so when I felt her clit swelling against my tongue, I quickly shifted so I could suck it between my lips and slide a couple of fingers into her pussy at the same time. Damn, if I thought she'd squirted the first time, I was wrong. The combination of clit and fingers sent her into a louder and much wetter orgasm. By the time she finished cumming, she was soaked, my face was soaked and at least a foot or two of bed around her pussy was soaked. When I looked up, she her mouth was slightly open, she was breathing quickly and she had a handful of sheet clenched in both hands. "That.. was... awesome! I wished more guys ate pussy as well as you do!"

"So does that mean there'll be another 'meet and eat'?"

"Definitely! And next time, I might just do some licking of my own but for now you'd better go before my roomate gets back."

With only a quick hug, I was soon dressed and on my way back to my place. Over the next few weeks, we got together a few more times and while we still hadn't fucked, I always ate her until she squirted at least once. The second time she'd stroked my cock until I came and the last two times she'd looked after me with her mouth and seemed fine swallowing everything I shot there. By then she knew my name was Paul, I knew hers was Celia and while we certainly weren't dating, we were definitely friends with benefits. One afternoon before I left, she said, "I shouldn't say anything but I didn't really like what they did when they caught you a few weeks ago so there's a 'raid' planned on the frat house tomorrow night. We've been told we're supposed to come back with as many pairs of underwear as we can and leave behind a whole bunch of gay porn stuff."

"Ok, thanks much, I'll make sure we 'welcome' everyone properly. Once you're inside, there's a back door you can get out by just so you don't get caught."

When I told the president what I'd been told (but didn't tell him from who), he said that was great news and we made plans for them. It was supposed to be a keg party that night at another frat house which is likely why they'd picked it because no one would be at ours. We met as we usually did and then made a good show of the six of us leaving with some extra beer and piling into one guy's van. Because it was my information, I was the only pledge allowed, the rest were all full members. I wasn't sure but I thought I saw a couple of girls watching as we pulled out. We'd already planned our route so we just pulled around the block, parked and went through a empty lot behind us and back into the frat house through the back door. We knew it well enough that no light was needed and after spreading ourselves out, we waited with most of us in the front room and others in the kitchen.

Sure enough, about 30 minutes later, we heard them try the door and then a soft, "See, I told you it would be locked."

That was followed by, "It's ok, go around to the side, the bathroom window is usually open a bit, likely because their shit smells so bad."

A minute or so later, we heard the bathroom window being opened further and some hushed voices as they came in. It was hard not to laugh as they knocked stuff off the toilet and then someone tripped on the mat that was there. Once they were all in, we could hear them talking about what they were going to do, how their president would be pleased at how they'd followed her directions and how they hoped this was the last of the activities they had to do. We waited until a few small flashlights came on so they could see what they were doing and then hit the lights. Damn can 7 girls ever scream loud!

As we figured, they all tried to get out, some headed for the bathroom, some for the front door and when I saw Celia heading for the back door, I made sure I was the one that chased her but 'unfortunately' she got away. A couple of the others made it out the front door as well but we managed to keep 4 of them from going anywhere.

Greg, our president looked at them and said, "You've already seen us but we're going to blindfold you anyway so you don't know who is doing what. A few weeks ago, one of our brothers was caught while visiting your house and rather badly treated so we thought it was fair to return the honours."

Once the four of them were blindfolded, they were all led to the couches that we'd already planned on using. Before anything else, they were all told to strip. At first none of them moved but then Greg said, here's how it's going to go. One way or another, everyone's going to get spanked but if we have to undress anyone, they're going to get twice the strokes of anyone who strips willingly."

With the blindfolds on, they couldn't see what anyone else was doing and it was the brunette that undid her pants first and dropped them to the floor, followed shortly by one of the blondes. When the other blonde heard the clothes sliding onto the floor, she decided to join the first three. It took them a little longer to take their panties off but soon there were three girls naked from the waist down and the red head who hadn't moved.

Greg put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Ok, your choice!" and then to the others, "I said strip, that includes your tops and bras."

There was a quick protest from one of the blondes but after a quick slap on her bare ass, she joined the others and soon the three of them were naked. Now that they were all bare, I thought I recognised one of them by the piercings in her pussy and one of the other ones was bare but a little chubby and I was pretty sure I remembered her too.

Satisfied with the three of them, Greg looked at the redhead and said, "Last chance, strip or double the strokes."

That's when she made her second mistake (the first was getting caught) and said, "You wouldn't dare strip or spank me, I'm Donna's sister!"

That didn't mean anything to us until Greg said, "Oh Donna, as in the sorority president Donna?"

"Yes, and she'll go after every one of you if you touch me."

Even though she couldn't see him, she could hear his chuckle as he said, "I really don't think she'll do anything. After the last bit of fun your sorority had here, we put in some security cameras and audio recorders. We have all of you on video breaking in and on audio not only describing what you were going to do but clearly indicating that Donna knew about it and approved."

We could see a look of doubt on her face but apparently redheads are stubborn because she said, "I'm still not stripping."

"Ok, up to you!"

First they were bent over the back of the couch and then after a rope was tied around their feet, it went under the couch and up to their hands so their movement was very limited. Once they were secured, Greg gave me the nod and I grabbed the scissors that were ready and bit by bit, I cut all her clothing off of her. At first she tried fighting it but when she felt a bit of a nick from the tip of the scissors, she stopped fighting but kept swearing at us.

Once all four of them were naked, Greg said, "Ok, each of you are going to get one swat on each cheek from each of us except for Red, you're going to get two each cheek from each of us until we're done."

Just before we started, one of the girls complained that it wasn't fair that they got punished when it was something they had to do in order to get into the sorority. Greg's easy answer was, "Well, you've got a point but seeing as you're the one's we caught, not Donna, then it's your asses that are going to pay for it."

I didn't realize how much I'd been looking forward to this until Greg had worked his way down the line spanking each of them. As the one that found out about it, I got to go second. I'd never really been turned on by the thought of spanking or getting spanked and that hadn't changed but there wasn't any doubt that the sight of four naked female asses did turn me on. With each swat, their bums got redder and by the time the last guy had finished, two of them were sniffling a bit, one was crying slightly but other than not swearing any more, there wasn't much reaction from the redhead.

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers