Sorority/Fraternity Work Things Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers

None of us wore slippers so when we'd been planning what else to use for punishment, we hadn't been sure what else to use to spank them and then one of the guys said, "hang on a sec!" and went outside. When he came in, he had a somewhat trashed slipper in his hand.

"Where the hell did you find that?"

"I remembered seeing it on the neighbours lawn, I think it's something their dog plays with."

We all chuckled and figured it would do just fine...and it did!

The top was pretty chewed and the sole had quite a few toothmarks in it but when Greg went down the line with it, each swat got some sort of an 'ow' from each of them, including the one we were now calling Red. I'm pretty sure each of us made sure she got even harder swats than everyone else, partly because she was trying to hold back so much and partly because she was the sorority presidents sister so she was the closest we could get to actually spanking the president. Each swat of the slipper made a loud 'crack' against their asses and by the time the eight of us finished, none of them were able to hold back either the comments of 'ow', 'fuck' or 'that hurt' and even Red had some tears on her face when we were done.

She was still a bit defiant though because as soon as she got her last four swats she said, "There, you've had your fun, can we go now?"

After a quick look at me, Greg said, "Not quite yet, there was something about our brother having to lick each one of you until you came. So you're not quite done yet."

"Any cock that goes in my mouth is going to get bit!" was Red's snarkly comeback. We'd already decided that there was a good chance that our dicks may not be safe in their mouths so after a minute Greg said, "Ok, here's the deal. Our brother was given the choice of lick or get paddled so I'll give each of you the same choice, except for you Red. We'll go for a minute at a time and the eight of us will keep moving from person to person until we've all came. If you choose paddle then you'll get one stroke of the paddle for every minute the others are sucking until we've all came. The three who had willingly stripped all quickly decided that sucking was the best option. That left Red to ask, "so what about me?"

"I'm glad you asked...seeing as you're the president's sister, not to mention a mouthy bitch, we figured that while you might bite one of us, you likely wouldn't bite any of your sisters. You're going to lay on the floor and as they suck us any one of them who wants to can have you lick their pussy at the same time. We were kind of surprised by one of the other's quickly whispering, "That'll be fun, she's the only one that's never had to lick a pussy" which got a smile from all of us.

"And what if I don't lick them?"

"Oh, that's easy - we'll tie you back over the couch and you'll get paddled until we've all been sucked dry."

She did some quick math and likely figured that would mean at least 10 or 15 minutes of paddling and spat out, "Fine, I'll lick them."

We could see the grins on the other three so we knew that they were going to enjoy that part of the punishment. It took a bit of arranging but soon Red was laying on the floor with her arms and legs tied to furniture so she couldn't move. The other three didn't seem to mind the idea of sucking our cocks and looked like they were going to enjoy having Red lick their pussies.

Once Red was secured on her back, we told each the other three that they would kneel down so they could suck us and we'd keep switching to a new mouth every two minutes. Seeing as there were three mouths and six cocks we decided that each of them would get a minute with two of us and then they'd shift to the next guy. Whoever was over Red's face could get eaten at the same time if they wanted.

The three of them nodded to say they understood and as we got them into position, I had an idea. I pulled the three girls aside a bit and quietly asked if they'd every had anyone tongue their ass. One nodded and the other two shook their heads. When I asked who thought it would feel good, two of them nodded. That's when I whispered, "Well, she's tied up and really doesn't have much choice" and left it at that.

From the two grins I got, I knew they understood exactly what I meant and were in favour of the idea. With that settled, the three of them kneeled side by side with one of them straddling Red's face. We weren't sure how much licking she'd do but apparently she'd resigned herself to licking or getting paddled so from the moans, she was doing a pretty good job of the licking. It was the one who wasn't interested in getting her pucker tongued that was first over Red's face. At the two minute mark, each partner switched and the women got a new cock to suck. At the four minute mark the women shifted down one and now they all got another new cock and Red got a new pussy to lick. One of the guys, Rob, was hung like a horse and the first girl had been gagging as he thrust into their mouth but once the new blonde felt how big he was, she actually grabbed his ass and pulled him even deeper. The five of us watched as inch after inch disappeared into her mouth until all 10 or so inches was gone and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. The new girl on Red's face was apparently quite interested in getting her ass tongued, because we could easily hear Red's muffled protests when the girl on her face shifted so it was her ass over Red's mouth and couldn't really tell what was happening until the girl on top said, "That's it, use your tongue right there, it feels great!"

All of us laughed and Greg said, "You'd better do a really good job Red or you'll be doing the same for the eight of us."

At about 5 minutes in, one of the guys groaned and filled his sucker's mouth with cum. As he fininshed, he looked at us, then at her and said, "You're welcome to swallow but if you don't want to, I'm sure you could feed it to Red."

With a nod, the girl on Red's face shifted off and just as Red started with, "Don't you fucking da..." the other girl moved close to her mouth and let all the cum run into it.

She tried closing her mouth but when Greg leaned forward and pinched her nose so she couldn't breathe, she opened her mouth again to take the rest of the cum. That set things up for the rest of us; whoever had a load shot in their mouth would move and feed it to Red. I'm pretty sure all three girls came once from being eaten and one of them even squirted on Red's face which really pissed her off. Just as we were getting ready to call it done, one of the girls fumbled for my arm and moved her head close to mine. I wasn't sure what she wanted but then she whispered, "She'll make my life hell if she finds out I said anything but one of her ideas for one of our pledge contests was that the loser had to take a big vibrator up the ass and I lost. It really hurt so I wondered..."

I figured out exactly what she was going to say so I turned my head and whispered back, "Got ya, I think we can figure something out" and then to my surprise she gave me a nice hot kiss and said, "Thanks!"

When I motioned Greg over and told him what the girl had said and what I was thinking, he just nodded and quietly said, "I like it!"

I grabbed the three of them and whispered a few quick instructions and all three of them nodded then we quietly took their blindfolds off.

Greg started with, "Ok ladies, we think you've been sufficiently punished for what happened to our brother a few weeks ago as well as for breaking in tonight."

That's when Red started with, "About fucking time, I need a shower!"

Greg gave one of her nipples a fairly hard tweak and simply said, "Shut up!"

Then he continued with, "But there's still the issue of the gay porn and shit that you were planning on decorating our home with so there's one more thing before you leave."

That's when we untied Red and retied her bent over the couch. The other three leaned over the couch and we made noises like they were being tied as well. They'd at least brought some lube over to go with the gay magazines and dvd's they were leaving so Greg grabbed that and after getting nice and slick, he pushed the head of his cock against Red's pucker. As expected, she started to swear and try to move but he just held her hips and kept pushing until he was buried in her ass with a loud, "Oh fuck! Ow!" from her. At the same time, the other three started making noises like they were getting ass fucked as well and one of them was 'complaining' really loudly. After just under ten minutes of fucking, we heard Greg mumble, "Here ya go!" as he came in her ass.

I wasn't real sure I wanted to have another guy's cum on my cock but figured second was better than sixth so I took his place and slid quite easily into her ass. On cue, the other three started 'ow-ing' and complaining again with a different one yelling louder. I didn't last quite as long as Greg had and the next guy lasted about as long as me. After seven of us had filled her ass with cum, there was plenty leaking out but I'm sure a lot more was still inside. We'd left Rob until last and everyone else watched as he pushed his head against her now loose, well lubed pucker. Even so, it was a tight fit with lots of "Ow's" and "Oh's" from Red. Just as the head popped in she blurted out, "Fuck, now I know what you guys were making so much noise about!"

We all grinned at that and Rob continued feeding more and more cock into her ass until there was nothing left, then he pulled out and fed it in again, only a lot faster. That got a new 'Fuck!!' from Red and once he got his rythym, he started really fucking her hard and fast. We were surprised that he lasted even longer than Greg but eventually he blew his load in her ass as well.

After he'd pulled out, we untied Red and pretended to untie the others before saying, "Ok, leave your blindfolds on for now but you can get dressed."

When Red said, "I can't get dressed, you cut my clothes off!", Greg's quick reply was, "Well then, I guess you should have been more cooperative. Looks like you'll be doing a naked run across the road."

"I can't fucking run anywhere, my ass hurts too much!"

The other three girls managed to stifle their laughter but the six of us didn't really care and we laughed out loud. Once they were standing on the front porch, we told them they could take off their blindfolds and leave. The last thing we heard as the door shut was Red saying, "If any of you say a word about what happened to me tonight, I'll make sure the rest of your time here is pure hell" and then we watched her half fun, half hobble across the street.

After they were gone, Greg looked at me and said, "That was amazing, great tip! Welcome to the Fraternity, consider yourself a full member as of now and I've got a spot for you on the committee."

Whatever the spot was, I was going to be more than happy to take it because it was usually at least second and sometimes third year before a member got onto the committee. As ominous as it sounded, the committee basically ran things - fundraising, repairs, rules, etc.

I was still seeing Celia and we while we were still giving each other great oral sex, we'd also started fucking and found we were a great match sexually. We figured that would be the last we heard about anything from that night from the sorority but apparently we were wrong because one night when myself and 5 other committee members arrived for a meeting, there was a note pinned to the door that read, "Sorry, we didn't have any choice to break in again but we left you a present - you really should lock the bathroom window."

Totally puzzled and more than a little aprehensive about what we'd find, we went in and were quite surprised to see a naked, gagged and tied, Donna laying on the floor with another note taped to her chest that read, "We didn't think it was fair that we took all the punishment when it was something we'd been told to do and apparently a lot of the other sisters felt that she had gone too far as well so we have voted in a new president. We'll continue to prank you as we're sure you'll continue to prank us but starting tomorrow let's keep it all in good fun with no pain, humiliation or anything sexual. If she doesn't comply with what you want, she will be banned from the sorority. Please accept our peace offering. When you're done, we'd love to have a picture of her covered in as much cum as possble. Signed....gamma, phi, delta"

They obviously forgot to add initially it because right at the end of the note was the number to send the pictures to.

I looked at Greg, he looked at me, we looked at the other members before he finally said, "Well fuck...definitely wasn't expecting that! Now what should we do?"

"Well, after re-reading the note, it does say 'starting tomorrow' does that seem to indicate that whatever happens tonight doesn't count?"

Greg looked at me for a second or two and then grinned saying, "Damn, I like the way you think!"

As she looked from one to the other of us, Greg said, "I'd never have expected this but I think we're certainly going to enjoy it aren't we?"

All five us nodded and the look on Donna's face was a mix of fear and uncertainty. We went to the other room for a few to talk decide what to do. It took a while but when we came back, just on the slim chance that this was some sort of set up, we grabbed one of the security cams and brought it down so it covered the area. With it recording, Greg said, "Ok Donna, we've got a few questions, you can either nod for yes or shake your head for no. Were we the ones who brought you here?"

Head shake 'no'.

"Have we hurt you in any way, mentally or physically?"

Head shake 'no'.

"If we were to untie you, would you stay of your own free will?"

Head nod 'yes'.

"Are you willing to do what we ask knowing you can leave at any time?"

Another head nod 'yes'.

"You realize and accept that you will be touched and penetrated sexually by all of us as well as spanked or other activities that we decide?"

A final, slower head nod 'yes'.

"Ok then, I'm sure you're wondering what's going to happen seeing as we had no idea you were going to be here, we're kind of figuring it out as we go. You seem to like being the one to make decisions so you'll be picking some of what happens. We're going to write down things like 'spank - hand', 'spank-slipper', 'spank-paddle', 'suck', 'pussy', 'ass' and maybe a few other things on bits of paper. We're also going to write numbers on other pieces of paper. Then you're going to pick two pieces of paper at a time. If whatever you choose is some sort of spanking then the number will be the number of strokes. If it's suck, pussy or ass then the number will be how many minutes you have to do it for. Do you understand?"

We could tell she wasn't really happy with what was happening but didn't have much choice so she hesitantly nodded.

"Now, just to be fair, if you really don't want to do whatever you've chosen then you can use your hand to 'tap out' and choose another one. But if you choose another one then the number you already picked will be doubled. The papers get thrown back in each time so everyone has the same chance of all of them. Any questions?"

With a head shake 'no', Greg continued, "Ok, so let's get you re-tied so we can have some fun."

It had taken us a bit to figure out what the best way to retie her was so she'd be accessible for anything we wanted but also not able to move. Finally we'd decided that if we just moved some of the furniture around, we she could lay on some pillows on the floor with her arms tied to the side and her legs spread and tied as well. We told her that as long as she didn't start yelling, we'd remove the gag and she nodded to that. Just as we were getting things ready, one of the other guys said "Hey, we missed a gift basket!"

"A what?" was Greg's reply and when we looked, there was a small basket with some lube, a paddle, a slipper, a vibrator and even some nipple clamps.

"Damn, those ladies thought of everything!"

We made sure there was enough slack that she'd be able to use one hand to pick the pieces of paper from the cups they were in and the six of us stripped. Rob was one of the committee members and as she looked at his huge cock, he looked at her and said, "I really hope you draw 'ass' and a big number when it's my turn, I'm sure your sister told you how my cock stretched her ass!"

We could see by her face that she'd definitely been told and didn't want to find out herself. Just to be fair, the 6 of us also drew numbers and I was number 3. By luck, Rob got number 1, Greg got number two and Dave, Todd and Al got 4, 5 & 6.

When she drew the first piece of paper, we knew what Rob wanted and we were pretty sure she was hoping not to pick that one but she came up with 'spank-hand' and the second piece of paper had a 15 on it. I guess she figured 15 swats with a hand was better than some of the other options so she nodded and two of us held her legs even higher so Rob could give her 15 swats on her ass. By 10 she was making constant 'ow' noises and when the 15th hit she said, "Holy fuck that hurt!" but that was it.

For Greg's turn, she drew 'pussy' and '12' and without any protest, Greg happily fucked her for 12 minutes and even though he was going hard and fast, he managed to avoid cumming.

When I drew mine, Rob groaned because she'd pulled 'ass' but then she drew a 5 so as much as I was going to enjoy it, 5 minutes wasn't as much as I'd have liked. Two of the others held her legs up again and after applying some lube, I slid my cock into her ass. From the look on her face, I don't think she did anal a lot but I also didn't think it was her first time. After the first couple of thrusts, I was sliding in and out pretty easily and the timer went off way sooner than I'd wanted it to so I headed to the bathroom to wash up for the next round.

When she drew next, she pulled a piece of paper that said, 'nipple clamps plus draw again'. Her second draw was oral with a number of 9. She had nice nipples that weren't huge but were already fairly hard and we saw her flinch when Dave put them on her. At first it looked like Dave wasn't totally trusting of what she was going to do with her mouth but apparently she didn't mind sucking cock because by the time the timer dinged, she was taking his full 7" without any real difficulty. When the nipple clamps came off, both her nipples were hard and swollen and I couldn't resist bending down and giving each one a good sucking which got soft moans from her.

The next two draws were both 'pussy', one for 8 and one for 13 so she got 21 minutes of good solid fucking from the last two before we were back to Rob.

This time, she drew 'spank-paddle'. The second piece of paper she pulled had an 8 on it so that would be 8 strokes with the paddle. Of everything in there, that was likely one of the ones she didn't want so she quickly made a tapping motion with her hand and picked another piece. The 'whoop' from Rob told us right away what the first one was and then he realized that with the doubling, he'd be getting 16 minutes of ass from her and whooped even louder.

Thankfully for her, I'd already been in her ass so it was slightly stretched as well as lubed but she still moaned in a bit of pain as his much larger cock stretched her ass even further. By the time he had the full length in her ass, all we could hear from her was a repeated, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck' with every thrust. Sixteen minutes was quite a while and by 10 minutes he certainly looked like he was close to cumming but held it almost to the end and erupted in her ass at the 14 minute mark but still managed to keep thrusting in and out as his cock softened for the last two minutes.

For the next couple of hours, we went through the order 4 times with a couple of breaks along the way and all of us came at least twice in one hole or another. By the time we finished, her ass was red and oozing cum, her nipples swollen from more of the nipple clamps, her pussy was puffy and oozing cum and while there wasn't any trace of cum, she'd swallowed two, possibly three loads.

Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers