Sorority/Fraternity Work Things Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We untied her arms, got her a drink and had another quick meeting to decide what to do next. When we went back to her, Greg said, "Before you go, there's one more thing. We've already drawn numbers and there's two 1's, two 2's and two 3's. You're going to draw 3 numbers. First one gets your mouth, second one gets your pussy and third one gets your ass - all at the same time. After all three of us have cum then the next three get a turn."

I could see it took a few seconds for her to put it all together and when she did, she started to say something about it being too much and then changed her mind and instead said, "Ok".

When she drew, Rob and Todd got her mouth, Greg and Al got her ass and Dave and I got her pussy. We couldn't figure out any easy way to make it work with her tied so Greg looked at her and said, "The best way for this to work is likely if you get sandwiched between two of us and you can suck the other one but we'll have to untie you. If we do, are you going to stay or leave - you can choose whichever you want."

We all waited for her answer and after a few seconds, she said, "I'll stay."

That got a grin from all of us and soon Dave was on his back with her riding his cock, then Greg slid his cock into her ass and Rob was getting sucked. It took about 20 minutes of fucking but Dave came first, then Greg came in her ass and a few minutes later, Rob was shooting a load in her mouth. Without giving her any real rest, I lay down so she could switch and straddle my cock, Al slid into her ass fairly easily and Todd was getting his cock sucked. By now all of us had pretty much gotten used to sliding our cock in with another guy's cum and the three of us fucked her for almost half an hour before I finally came in her pussy. It wasn't that I had any great staying power, it was more that the extra cum made her so slippery that there was likely less 'grip' on my cock than the ones in her mouth and ass. We weren't doing this for her benefit, but I was pretty sure she came at least once while I was fucking her and likely a couple more when it was Dave filled her pussy. When we were all done, she pretty much rolled to the floor with cum oozing from her ass and pussy and looked pretty much exhausted but also had a 'satisfied' look.

By now, it was getting close to 11pm and we figured we were almost done until Dave said, "Hey, remember that we're supposed to give her a good cum bath and take a picture of it!"

I almost felt sorry for Donna but then I remembered her being the one that directed my spanking and while it didn't go away, the feeling certainly got a whole lot smaller. We tried getting hard enough to cum on her face but I'd never jacked off in front of another guy and from the lack of hardness of the others, I figured they were in the same boat. My solution was pretty easy and the others all agreed - one guy at a time would jack off onto her face while the others took a break and seeing as it was my idea, I went first. I still had a bit of trouble getting hard so when I asked her if she wanted to get things over with quicker she just nodded so I handed her the vibrator that had been in the 'gift basket'.

"I don't know about the others but watching a woman masturbate always gets me nice and hard."

No doubt she was tired and likely a little bit sore but with a nod, she took the vibrator and started using it. Bit by bit, I could see her getting into it and just as I got close to cumming, she was moaning fairly nicely. A minute or so after that, I shot my last load of the night on her face and after telling her to lick me clean, I told her to keep playing, got dressed, took a picture of her face and got the next guy.

It took almost an hour for all of us to finish on her face with each guy taking a picture when he was done to show the growth of the cum painting. When we'd all cum, we sent the pictures from Greg's phone to the number they gave us and then told her she could go back to their house. One of the guys gave her a towel and after giving him a quick, "Thanks", she wiped her face, got dressed and without saying anything else, she left.

We never did have our meeting but it was certainly an interesting discussion about the nights events and the decision was that none of it would ever go any further than the six of us. A few weeks later, apparently some of the pics were leaked to the others in the sorority but must have been one of the other girls who did it. A week or so after that, Donna transferred to a different university in another city. True to their word, any further pranks they played were at least somewhat funny and didn't hurt anyone so we happily went along with it and did the same.

Soon Celia and I were a full out couple and while we didn't have any plans yet for marriage or anything, one night after some great sex, I said, "Can you just imagine what we'd say 20 years down the line if someone asked us how we'd met?"

That started Celia laughing, which got me laughing but once we'd had our laugh, Celia looked at me and said, "Who knows what's in the future but right now I'd love to get eaten again!"