All Comments on 'Sorority Gangbang Sisters'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good to see you back

Not one, but two Christmas Crackers.

Thank you!!!

edwards21edwards21over 8 years ago
Super hot!

This is a pretty damn terrific story. I'd love to see more stories featuring these characters.

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Really hot!

This was hot. I'm an old fraternity member, and somehow missed out on this experience. Just what uiversity was that?

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Thank you! Mouth-watering tale... Another chapter?

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Hot sex.

Dangerous though. STDs must be running rampant in that group of sluts,both guys and girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing story telling! More like this please!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Damn good story. 5*

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't say one round of them each being air tight is a gangbang. More orgy but still hot, more detail on each section or more guys be even better!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, after a month of fraternity hopping, Emily had her first black frat gangbang. When she found out she was pregnant, she gave birth to a couple of black kids and dropped out of school. Over the next five years, she had five more kids of different races but never learned who any of fathers were of any of her seven kids. Oh, I liked the hot story and that the girls were step-sisters just added to the fun of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...