Sorority Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm turning you into such a good slut, Sisi!" she moaned.

I kept relishing on her pussy until Jess cried out as she came. Shaking intensely and gasping, as she pulled my hair. She squirted and I eagerly enjoyed every drop of her nectar, delicately licking her sensitive pussy. I got up, and Jessica was panting. I was sure I looked stupid, smiling, feeling very satisfied with my work, and my face all smeared with her juices. She stared at me with that post-orgasmic haze in her eyes.

We kissed, she made sure to savor her taste in my mouth, moaning as she did so. The water falling from the shower was cold, but our bodies pressing against each other felt steamy hot. I could spend all day like that, kissing and pressing against her, but today was the first day of class, so we didn't have time.

"I will be sure to repay you the favor tonight," she said with a sly, satisfied smile.

I blushed and giggled, smitten like a little girl. We got out of the shower, and Jess reapplied the medicine on my burn. I told her it wasn't necessary since it was still red, but there weren't any blisters, and it didn't hurt anymore. However, she insisted I needed it. We both got dressed, and as I was leaving her room to get my things and go to class, she suddenly pulled me into one last passionate kiss.

"I'll be waiting for you," she said as we parted the kiss.

"Me too," I said, blushing, giving her a peck on the lips before running out. I didn't want to stay there much longer because if I did, I would skip class just to let her have her way with me.