Sorority Hazing in Reverse

Story Info
The unusual hazing of Caroline.
1.2k words
3.52
14.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

I like it when I have an idea for a video that uses a standard setup but the plot takes the viewer somewhere unexpected.

Episode 64: Sorority Hazing in Reverse

The video starts like a typical hazing video. One blonde upperclassman is bossing around three pledges. She has the three attractive pledges strip to their underwear to clean the bathroom. One of the pledges is a blonde with the largest breasts of the four — about a 34C or 35C. After some cleaning, she tells them that they're very attractive and she will train them to be good sisters. She has them kiss each other. They're all reluctant but obedient. Then she tells them to undress and get in the large shower and she watches them clean themselves. She says she wants them to wash her, and she undresses and gets in the shower with the girls..They're lathering her body when another sister enters the bathroom wearing a short skirt and sweater. This one has dark hair and is tall with long legs and with about a 32B or 33B bust. She says "I heard that you had some pledges here. I'm going to take one of them and have her help me."

The blonde says "no problem. I can have fun with two of them. Which one do you want?"

"Whoever." She shrugs. "I'll take Caroline."

The sister tells Caroline, the blonde pledge, "go dry off and go do whatever Michelle wants. Leave the towel. You can come back and get your clothes when you're done."

Caroline gets out of the shower, and dries off. Michelle leaves and Caroline follows. Michelle leads her all through the house to her own bedroom. Caroline is trying to cover herself somewhat on the parade. They reach Michelle's bedroom, and Michelle locks the door behind them. "Okay pledge, here's what I want you to do. You can start by kissing me."

Caroline straightens her posture and crosses her arms. "No."

"What did you say?"

"I'm not going to take orders from you."

"Then you're going to find another sorority house."

"I don't think so. I wondered when you were going to make this move. I remember you spent almost all of the time during rush week talking with me. And I see you always watching me across the room. And you were staring at me from the moment you entered the bathroom just now. You're filled with desire for me, which is good because I am SO tired of pretending to be shy and uninterested in other girls."

Michelle "has a confused look on her face. So what do you want?"

"I want to make a deal with you. I have lots of experience pleasing girls. I'm going to give you such amazing orgasms and fill you with ecstasy you can't even dream of. But I'm going to be the boss, not you. And you're going to tell the rest of the house that I'm your pledge and that you're going to do all of my hazing." She lets that sink in. "And I'll pose for you and dance for you and kiss you and lick you and eat you ... and you're going to have the best time of your life."

Michelle nods her head in anticipation.

"I can tell from the way you watch my body that you like to watch porn, don't you? What do you like?"

"I watch videos of girls undressing and posing in their bedrooms."

"I'm already undressed, but I'll pose for you while you undress and I want to see how you play with yourself, just like when you're watching videos." Michelle undresses. She has a neatly trimmed bush. Then Michelle plays with herself while Caroline continues posing for her. "Do you want to touch me?" Michelle nods, and Caroline gets close enough that Michelle can grab her breasts and then caress her body. After Michelle gets to play with Caroline's body, then Caroline tells her to lick her. Michelle is somewhat tentative but cooperates. Caroline gives her some instructions along the way. After Caroline's had enough, she steps back and asks if this is Michelle's first time to have sex with a girl.

"Uh-huh."

"That's what I thought. But how'd you get to be an officer in this sorority without having sex with the other women?"

"I just transferred this year from another college for my senior year, and I was in their chapter. We didn't do anything like this!"

"But you really do like girls, don't you. Why are you hiding it."

Michelle shrugs. "Old-fashioned, I guess. I'm not interested in an orgy. My fantasy is to have one girl to know intimately and be able to be dedicated to each other. And when I saw you ... well, you're all I've thought about since then. Another reason is that I was scared they'd discover how inexperienced I really am."

"You're lucky, because I have lots of experience, and I can teach you everything I like. But I'm not going to put my face in that hair. Get the gel and a razor so I can shave you." Caroline shaves Michelle, and it makes Michelle very excited. "I know you want me. First, tell me why you were going to paddle me." She looks over at the sorority paddle.

"Because you're the pledge and the slave."

"But we know I'm not the real slave here, don't we."

"Yes."

"Which of us really should be paddled."

Michelle pauses and says quietly "me."

"I'm going to paddle you, but not very hard. I don't want to hurt you, but I do want you to have a red bottom so you're not going to be undressing for anyone but me. After I paddle you, I'll eat you. Understand?"

"Yes." Caroline positions Michelle on her hands and knees and gets the paddle. She swats Michelle until her bottom is red. Then Caroline has Michelle lie on the bed on her back while she eats her. As the orgasm comes, she covers her face with her pillow to muffle her screams.

Caroline tells Michelle to dress while she continues to let Michelle watch her body. Now you're going to parade me through the house back to my clothes, and you'll tell Paige that I'm going to be your private pledge. When Michelle is dressed, Caroline holds her and they kiss.

"When will I see you again?"

"After dinner, come and draft me to come to your room with you. We'll have fun all night and sleep together." They leave the room. Caroline walks again as if she's modest and doesn't want to be seen nude. Michelle walks confidently in front of her back to Paige's room. Paige is in bed kissing one of the pledges left behind. "Go put on your clothes, pledge."

"Yes, sister."

Michelle looks at Paige. "Paige, I've made Caroline my personal pledge and I'm the only one who's going to haze her. Do you understand?"

"I had some plans for her."

"I've taken over your plans. I don't want anyone else messing with my pledge." She looks at Caroline. "Come back to my room after dinner, pledge. Don't make me come looking for you."

"Yes sister."

Michelle leaves the room. We watch Caroline dress and leave the room.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers