Sorority Hazing: My First Party

Story Info
Becoming the decorations at the Greek party...
1.3k words
4.41
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Sara, 5'4" around 125lbs, brown hair and eyes, 34D breast size, and the stories I'm going to share are from my time in college. I grew up pretty normal, if maybe a bit sheltered. I had the same boyfriend through my junior and senior years of high school and he was the only guy I had slept with, or really done much of anything with up until I left for school. Unfortunately, he decided that he wanted to be free when he got to school, so he broke things off with me.

The best way I could figure to meet new people would be to join one of the sororities on campus, so my first few weeks were spent rushing to try and get in. I really didn't know much a out the sorority I was trying to get in, but the girls were exactly the type I had always wanted to be. They were pretty, and popular, and had all of those qualities a quiet girl like myself wished I possessed.

The third Friday of the year was supposed to be the big Greek party for all of the frats and sororities to get together and kick off the new year, as well as one final weekend to haze the new people before final selections. Each frat and sorority had to provide certain services for the party, whether it was bartenders, servers, "security", or, in my case, decorations.

When I was told that I would be doing decorations, I thought I got off pretty easy. Hang some stuff on the walls, string some lights, blah blah blah. They told me my stuff would be waiting in one of the rooms when I got to the party house.

When I arrived, I found one other girl that was on decorations along with two guys. We went into the decoration room and found two containers of gray paint and a bottle of tequila, hardly what any of us was thinking when planning for a Greek party.

As we were trying to figure out how we were going to make this work, one of the head girls came in to give us directions. She laughed when we told her what our dilemma was and said we must have misunderstood.... we weren't doing the decorations, we WERE the decorations.

Just to clear it up, she spelled it out perfectly clear. Greeks were known for having beautiful statues.... beautiful NUDE statues. The expectation was that we would strip nude, paint our bodies gray, and be statues during the party. The tequila was to help us get up the nerve.

I was the first to object, but was told that this was the final test, and if I wanted in, I'd have to do this. Three shots later and the other girl and I were painting each other and the two guys were doing the same, for some reason still doing our best to hide from each other.

Once we were painted, we entered the main room where all the organizers were finishing their preparations. After some cheering and other commenting, we were shown our positions. They had made two pedestals on opposite sides of the room where a male and female statue would be on each.

The guy I ended up paired with was Ian, a 6'2" freshman with an amazing body and a fairly impressive penis, much bigger than my high school boyfriend's.

Once we got on our pedestal, we were told that under no circumstance of a house fire, were we allowed to break character. We could be positioned by people and touched, but we were to remain statues.

Ian and I started pretty conservatively, standing in kind of a half embrace, but covering my boobs and his penis as best we could.

As the first groups arrived, I was shaking from being so scared and nervous. People walked by us, commenting and taking pictures, but then going for the drinks. Ian was being so incredibly sweet, encouraging me and telling me not to be shy, that I was beautiful and we got this. Then the first hand rubbed my ass, followed by four or five more, "for luck" they said.

About half an hour into the party, the first re-positioning request came. Ian was to stand with his legs spread and hands on hips, in a super hero pose while I was to get on my knees, facing away, with my arms behind my back, and chest thrust out.

The next hour was spent with guys, and a few girls, rubbing and squeezing my boobs as they walked past. One guy, acted like mine were the first he had ever touched and stood there for what seemed like forever, squeezing and pinching my nipples, doing everything he had ever wanted with a pair.

Finally, I was moved again, this time facing Ian, with my face only inches from his dick. From the worn off paint on it, i could tell he had been touched a lot as well, and was hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum.

Two of my sorority sisters walked up to us in our new position and got a wicked look on their faces. One moved me to right in front of Ian, while the other grabbed his dick. She started stroking slowly, but sped up as she went, gathering a bit of a crowd around us. With the crowd watching, and tension already present, it only took a few seconds before ropes of his warm cum shot across my face and chest.

She then stood me up, spun me for all to see, then positioned me chest to chest with Ian. He apologized so quickly, but said there was nothing he could do. Obviously I didnt blame him.

As more guys came and touched me, I could feel Ian's erection growing again. I kind of looked up at him and he just blushed and smiled.

Once the party was close to complete, we were allowed to go back to get washed off. All four of us were led to a shower room that was open with multiple heads. Not being shy at this point with each other, we turned on the water and walked in, I stayed next to Ian, and the other two stayed together as well.

As we started to shower, Ian confessed he thought I was beautiful and that he was jealous of all the guys that got to touch me. I told him that being naked with him out there was a turn on and that I almost lost control when his cum covered me.

He stepped over to my shower head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I didnt even notice that the other two were doing the same thing, I guess the tension for them was high as well.

It wasnt more than a couple of minutes before my leg was propped on one of the shelves, and Ian was sliding inside of me. I dont think I lasted more than two minutes before exploding in an orgasm like I'd never felt before. I dont know if it was him, or the other couple having sex just a few feet away, or the hundreds of hands that touched me where only one guy ever had before, but Im pretty sure I came multiple times on his dick before he shot a load inside of me.

The night ended much calmer, the organizers were all proud of our display, and I got my acceptance that night. I ended up dating Ian for a couple of months but I think the thought of all of his frat brothers having seen me naked, touched my body, and still had pictures of me from that night really bothered him. For me, the whole experience woke something up inside that led to a great four years!