Sorority House Bitch

Story Info
A college guy gets used by a sorority.
5.3k words
4.67
17.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moorea
moorea
29 Followers

Prologue:

I went to a pretty small liberal arts school in the Midwest in a town with pretty much nothing to do other than visit the one dive bar. It was somewhat of a clique school and Greek life was a big part of life there. I was in a fraternity but was not very much involved other than the social aspects of it. One of my closest friends I had met at school, Stephanie, joined a sorority our sophomore year. She played tennis as well and looked like it. At about 5'8" she had the insanely tempting body of a 20-year-old in great shape. Her tits were probably B cups and seemed extremely perky and her ass was nice and tight. The sorority she joined, Alpha Delta Pi, was full of girls just like her. They were the athletic sorority on campus which meant it was full of fit girls who liked to show off their bodies. It also meant that the entire campus thought it was full of lesbians. While this was mostly a joke they certainly seemed to be pretty close to one another. For example, at a social my fraternity had with them there was a huge group of girls taking body shots off of one another. Believe me, none of us were complaining but it certainly did nothing to dispel the rumors that the sorority was full of lesbians.

Stephanie and I had met in the first week of college and while we were both attracted to one another we had somewhat of an unspoken rule that we weren't going to hook up so we wouldn't ruin our friendship. This didn't stop us from getting close and teasing one another, however on more than one occasion she invited me over to hang out in her room and she answered the door fresh out of the shower with just a towel and acted surprised to see me. She would invite me in and make me close my eyes while she changed and it was always something extremely revealing. We had even played truth or dare over a bottle of wine more than once and things got pretty raunchy. We mostly chose truth and learned pretty intimate details about each other's sexual preferences but the few dares we did do got us down to our underwear and definitely got us both turned on.

I'm pretty sure it was these games of truth or dare that caused her to ask me what she did in the library one night.

"Hey, I have a proposition for you," Steph said with a devilish smile.

"Oh boy" I replied "That smile you have always leads to trouble"

She laughed and said "Well now that I got initiated into my sorority I learned we have a pretty special week coming up"

"Oh yeah? I said with mock interest "Do you need me to buy you tickets to your philanthropy event or something?"

"No no nothing like that." She looked almost embarrassed to ask which interested me given how close we were. "So apparently to celebrate our new members the new girls get to pick a house boy for the sorority. You would have to come to the house for a week and perform a variety of tasks for the entire sorority"

"Like clean up after you guys? Am I gonna get paid" I replied

"Not quite," she said with a giggle. "We don't get told too much about it but basically you will be getting hazed by the sorority the whole week. You will probably have to get naked in front of them and may even get to see a few of us naked"

Now that was interesting. "Are you serious?" I asked

"Yes" She replied. "like I said they don't tell us what it all entails but based on what you have told me it seems like something you might kind of enjoy"

I thought about it for a second and figured how bad could it be. So I said. "Sure I'm in but I better not just be doing all of your cleaning."

"Perfect" she replied smiling "Come to the sorority house at 7:55 Sunday night and enter at exactly 8 and don't be late."

"No problem" I replied I had been hazed somewhat when I was joining my fraternity and I knew never to show up late to these things.

"Oh and you have to shower beforehand and shave everything from the waist down," she said barely controlling a giggle

This would be an interesting week I thought to myself.

Sunday:

I stood outside the house at 7:58 waiting to enter at exactly 8 o'clock as I was instructed. I was a little nervous but also extremely excited for the week ahead. I was going to be the house boy for one of the hottest sororities on campus. I had no idea what exactly was ahead of me but I knew it would be one of the best weeks of my life. I had showered and shaved everywhere from the waist down as I was instructed. I watched my phone switch to 8 and knocked on the door. Rachel a stunning brunette senior on the tennis team who I had only met once opened the door.

"I'm glad you are on time you find following our instructions will make this week much easier for you," she said but I could barely focus on the words she was saying as she was wearing a tiny pencil skirt and a tight tank top that barely covered anything. "Now come inside"

I stepped inside the outer door and stood in the entryway with her.

"Strip down to your underwear and get on your hands and knees," she said with a devilish smile as she crossed her arms over her chest. 
I knew this would involve me getting naked but I did not know it would be so soon I wanted to comply so I slowly pulled off my shirt and pants. She took these from me as I got on my knees.

"Face the inner door" she barked and I complied obediently.

Rachel opened the door to the sorority house and I realized for what kind of week I was in.

I knew of most of the girls in the sorority and from what I could tell the seniors were lined up on the staircase wearing tiny skirts and tank tops just like Rachel. The rest of the girls in the sorority were standing around in a semi-circle on the main floor staring at me. Most of them were dressed casually but a few of them were wearing t-shirts that were just long enough to make me wonder if they had anything underneath. They all stared at me with evil grins and some of them snickered as the door opened.

"Crawl forward to here," Rachel said and she motioned a few feet in front of the door with a huge paddle in her hand.

I crawled to where she pointed with my eyes glued to the paddle. I liked it rough but I could tell based on the girl's eyes that thing was going to cause me real pain this week.

"From now on you will be referred to as house bitch" Rachel said grabbing my face forcefully. " I'm going to give you the rules that you will read out loud to all the sisters. After each one you will pause till I drive home the point" She smiled and waved the paddle in front of my face as she said that last part and I gulped. " She put a piece of paper down on the floor below my face and continued.

"After you understand all the rules you will be given your last chance to opt out of this. Then you will be inspected to make sure you followed all your instructions and you will receive your first test."

I looked down and started reading the rules that I would follow for the next week.

"First I will address the sisters of Alpha Delta Pi at all times as sisters and I will respond to commands with "Yes Sister" " Not too bad I thought I could do this.

SMACK With all the adrenaline running through me I had almost forgotten about the paddle and the wood hitting my ass startled me. I heard giggles and snickers from the rest of the girls and someone even shouted "Come on hit him harder Rachel"

"Second" I continued "I will thank the sisters for any punishment or task I receive"

SMACK Rachels's second paddle was definitely harder but I was waiting for it this time.

"Third" SMACK That one I was not expecting

"You may be cute but you need to be smart to house bitch Thank me for your punishment" Rachel Barked as the girls in the crowd jeered

"Thank you for my paddles Sister" I winced "I deserved them," I thought the added submission would help my situation

"Third, I will be in the Alpha Delta Pi house unless I am in class which I will not miss and I may leave to exercise once a day if I wish"

SMACK

"Thank you, Sister"

"Fourth I will wear my house bitch underwear at all times unless it is removed by a sister"

As Rachel paddled My ass I started to wonder if I was going to be able to keep track of all these.

"Thank you, Sister. Fifth, Every time I enter the house I will strip to my underwear and get on my knees until each senior in the house can test me"

Test me? What was that part about? Before I could think more about what that might mean I heard one of the seniors on the step say "Rachel you have to hit him harder he's not even feeling it anymore" I looked up to see a smoking girl with nipples that were poking through her shirt smirking at me.

She is loving this I better watch out for her

"Now now Savannah we don't want his ass too red on the first night Rachel smiled back at her and gave me another paddle and this one was hard.

"Thank you, sister. Sixth, I will not touch my cock or balls all week unless instructed to and I will not cum unless it is because I am pleasuring a sister and I must ask first.

That was the last rule and because of it Racheal gave me six extra hard whacks with the paddle and made me thank her for each one.

"Those are the major rules," Rachael said as she walked around and stood in front of me so I had to look up at her "There will be a couple more minor ones that you will be introduced to, and senior sisters can make a new rule at any time and add it to the whiteboard you will see later. You will receive punishments for breaking through the day that will be given out by sisters who catch you breaking these rules and your punishments will be handed out at our activity each night. Understand?"

"Yes sister," I said nervously.

Rachel's demeanor seemed to soften somewhat as she said "Ok this is your last chance to back out if it is too much for you you can leave now and none of us will say a word of what happened here. If you stay though we will be taking some collateral and if you decide to quit in the middle of the week... well let's just say you would regret that. So final chance are you in?

I thought about what she said this seemed like a lot and I knew it would be an exhausting week but as I looked around the room at all the insanely hot girls around me I knew I would be crazy to pass this up even if it might get a little painful or embarrassing.

"I am excited to be your house bitch sister," I said looking at Racheal

She snickered and said "We'll see how long that lasts. Open your mouth House Bitch Stephanie since you brought him here you come up to do the inspection. Seniors why don't you give our new house bitch a taste of us."

Stephanie separated herself from the crowd and I saw the smirk on her face for the first time and I realized she must have known what she was getting me into.

"Up onto just your knees house bitch she said" with a devilish smirk

"yes sister I said" and I lifted my arms off of the ground not realizing how stiff I had gotten sitting there like that as Stephanie walked around behind me. Before I realized what was happening Stephanie yanked my underwear down and just like that I was completely naked in front of 20-plus girls. My face quickly became red as I am sure my ass was. My exposed body got cheers from some of the girls but others wanted more.

"Come on Steph get him hard I wanna see what we're working with" someone shouted as the room erupted in laughter

Stephanie did not respond but stepped around to begin what I assumed was the inspection Racheal had mentioned earlier. She grabbed my balls and moved them around to make sure I was as hair-free as I was told to be. I knew I done a good job shaving as she didn't say anything and moved on to my now-growing cock. She tugged on it a few times smiling at me then stepped aside and said to the group

" Well you ladies got what you wanted what do you think of that"

I looked around the room to see girls smirking and smiling at the sight of my hardened cock a few of them were even biting their lips in anticipation. The group cheered and screamed things at me which I couldn't make out. 
"Ok, back on your hands and knees Seniors you lovely ladies can start while I check the other end" I got back onto all fours as the Seniors came down from the staircase and walked methodically towards me. I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen but I could tell by the look in their eyes it was going to be interesting, to say the least. Before I could guess what was going to happen the first girl in line reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She dangled the pink lacy thong in front of my face and said "Enjoy bitch" as she shoved them in my mouth. Almost as if it was rehearsed each girl in line followed her lead and before I knew it I had 5 pairs of panties shoved in my mouth and hanging on my head. My face went an even deeper shade of red that I did not know was possible as Rachael stepped forward. She pulled out a phone and started to take pictures of me

"If you say a word of what happens here or decide you want to leave before we release you we are going to send these pictures all over campus," She said

My eyes went wide with embarrassment as I processed what she said. I could only imagine how embarrassing those pictures were. Rachel tased the phone around and I watched as each girl saw those pictures of me and all I could do was watch.

While the rest of the sorority was looking at the most embarrassing picture of my entire life Rachael stepped toward me and started removing the panties from me while saying.

"Now I will explain what you will do every time you enter the house and then will move on to tonight's activity"

The Seniors were now standing directly in front of me standing in a semi-circle behind Rachel all with eager looks on their faces.

"Tonight you will be introduced to each of the seniors" she said with a smirk "You will be blindfolded and lay on the ground and each one of them will tell you their name and have you lick their pussy. Some may only let you lick it once others will wait until you make them cum."

Holy shit I thought I loved eating girls out and I couldn't believe I was going to get the chance to taste each one of these hot girls standing right in front of me. Now I understood what the skirts were for.

"You might want to pay attention because you will be doing this to every senior who is at the house each time you enter and your test is you are to guess the senior based on their pussy alone."

Holy shit this was going to be fun but really difficult

" For every sister you get wrong you will receive a paddle which will be given at the end of the day and if you get none correct when you enter you will receive an extra punishment that the seniors will determine are you ready house bitch"

"Yes sister," I said

Rachael smiled and walked behind me put a blindfold on me and whispered in my ear in the sexiest voice

"Lay on the floor and keep your hands to your side don't move them unless you are told to"

I complied and waited with excitement to be introduced to the senior members of the sorority

"I'll go first" I heard one of the girls say and I heard her step toward me and lift up her skirt.
She lowered herself so her pussy was about an inch away from my face. I could smell how wet she was and I wanted nothing more than to dive into it and make her cum for me but I knew better than that.

She grabbed my hair and said

"I'm Natalie House bitch you are going to give my pussy one and only one nice long lick"

I obeyed dutifully and started at the bottom of her pussy and moved my tongue up slowly until I felt her clit.

"Good boy," she said as she stood up
"Thank you sister" I replied as my cock quivered with anticipation of the next 6 girls who I got to taste. I heard another set of footsteps approach me. She sat fully on me pushing her pussy on my mouth. I could feel a neatly trimmed bush tickling my nose as she said.

"You aren't going to get away that easy with me house bitch I'm Emma and I want to see just how good of a pussy eater Steph brought us so get to work"

I heard a few cheers from the rest of the girls as I followed Emma's orders dutifully. I began by putting my tongue as deep inside her as it would go and played around with the inside for a bit until I could tell she was starting to get very turned on. She was getting wetter and wetter and even started to rock back and forth on my face. Then I moved up slowly to her clit teasing it at first until she started to push her pussy on my face trying to get my tongue to press harder. That's when I started going to town on her clit. I pressed my tongue against it and moved it as fast as I could. I knew it was working because I could hear her start to moan, her hips moved faster on my face and I even heard more cheering from the crowd. She didn't last long after that and before I knew it I felt her explode and my mouth and face were covered in her delicious juices.

"Mmm not bad house bitch" Emma said and I could tell by the ecstasy in her voice she had a toe-curling orgasm.

"Not bad?" I heard a girl say "You left his face soaking wet!" She had but I was more than happy to lay there naked in front of all those girls with her taste still in my mouth.

"My turn" I heard the next girl say and she squatted on my face quickly and said "Keep your tongue in your mouth house bitch you don't have the right to taste Julia yet" She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard before dismounting my face.

"Way to put him in his place Julia I think he was having too much fun" I heard a somewhat familiar voice say. I heard another girl approach me and she sat on my face but she faced the other way than the rest of the girls and her ass was directly over my face with her pussy right in my mouth.

"Start working bitch and you will lick anywhere I put that pretty little tongue of yours. I'm Savannah and I'm going to make sure you actually earn the title of house bitch" As she said this I felt a tight pinch on my nipples. She pinched at them at first as I started to lick the bottom part of her pussy and then she started to twist them. I had never had my nipples played with before and while it definitely hurt I loved it. She started slowly riding my face just like Emma did and began running her hands all over my chest and stomach. When she started to really get wet and I could feel she was on the edge of an orgasm she grabbed my rock-hard cock and started stroking it slowly. While she did this she moved her pussy off of my face and shoved her tight asshole in front of my tongue. I had never licked a girl's ass before but I knew better than to refuse her besides what choice did I have? I started licking her puckered asshole slowly to see if this was what she wanted me and I could tell from her moans of pleasure I was doing it right. She stopped playing with my cock and put her hands on my abdomen and scratched up my chest with her nails as she moaned in pleasure. "Mm good boy now finish me off," she said as she lifted her asshole off of my mouth and deposited her pussy firmly on my mouth. I licked her clit as fast as I could then slowly then fast again trying my best to please her. Apparently, she liked what I was doing because before long her legs stiffened around my head and I heard her moan in a loud and long orgasm. I kept licking her slowly and dutifully until she stood up. "You'll do if you keep that up," she said breathlessly

"Thank you, sister," I said with a smirk on my face before I knew it she had her hand around my neck choked me just slightly, and whispered in my ear. "You may not be smiling so much when I'm through with you" Even though I was in a world of pleasure I did my best to hide the smile from my face.

I heard the next girl approach me and Rachel said "Last but not least this is what your master and guide for the week tase like house bitch. She sat on my face and I wasted no time pleasuring her. I was practically ready to burst from tasting the rest of the seniors I wasted no time teasing Rachael. I could tell she was wet from watching the other girls and I played with her clit with my tongue hearing her moan with pleasure. It did not take long before I felt her orgasm and my face was wetted once again. "mmmm good boy" she said while stroking my hair "Now lick me clean" I complied and proceeded to lick around her pussy to ensure that all of her cum was in my mouth. Once I was finished and she was satisfied with me she stood up. "I hope you did a good job paying attention house bitch because you will be tested every time you enter the house now stand up and remove your blindfold. Stephanie, will you bring out our little toy's uniform" Rachel said

moorea
moorea
29 Followers
12