Sorority House Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I thought to myself as I complied. I had completely forgotten to try and remember which girl's pussy I was licking I had no idea how I was ever going to get them right.

"Yes sister," I said when I removed my blindfold I saw the same roomful of girls as I had before but I could tell that many of them were extremely turned on by what I could only imagine was an amazing show I had just given them. Some of their nipples were even poking through their shirts and I saw more than one girl biting her lip and with her hand down her pants. I looked at the seniors, some of whom I had just made cum and they were all standing with their skirts still lifted up and their nipples were rock hard throughout their tank tops.

"Now it's our turn to see what you taste like house bitch" One of them who I think was Emma said. They all came up in a semi-circle around me, got on their knees and one by one looked up at me and stuck my cock in their mouths. They didn't linger long just a quick in and out but I almost came from just the sight of it.

"Well that was unexpected," Racheal said with a giggle "They must really like you. Stephanie his uniform please"

Stephanie walked up to me and handed me a small piece of cloth. I lifted it up in from of me and saw a tiny pair of black underwear that looked like a bikini. I realized how little this "uniform" would cover me and just how exposed I would be all week. My displaying of the undercard solicited cheers from the rowdy crowd and I turned around it to see the words "House Bitch" written in cursive script over a sheer back.

"Don't keep us waiting put them on" Savannah barked at me

"yes sister" I replied as I stepped into the underwear. The girls started to cheer louder and some even whistled at me. Even if my cock wasn't rock hard these would not cover much and in my current state, I thought you might be able to see some of my cock and balls if you looked at the right angle.

"Every day you will have a requirement for the day and we will have a group activity at night. Your punishments for the day will be delivered at our activity and the next day's activity and your requirements will be revealed. Your little welcome party counts as tonight's activity" Racheal said as she walked over to a whiteboard with a table on it. It had the days of the week on the top of it and on the left side there were two rows that said "House bitch's task and evening activity". The days were all covered with pieces of sparkly paper.

Rachael walked over and revealed the paper in front of the boxes for Monday. The House Bitch's task box read "Whipped Cream Bitch" and the evening activity said" "Ice Cream party"

"Tomorrow when you wake up in the morning you are to get a bottle of whipped cream out of the kitchen and you are to carry this with you the entire day." Rachael said "Any time a sister asks you for a treat you are to put whipped cream where ever they instruct and lick them clean. Understand?"

"Yes sister" I replied

"Good," She said while smiling at me "Stephanie will now show you to where you can shower and sleep" She turned around and walked through the crowd of girls into the kitchen. Some of the girls continued staring at me but most dissipated into their own smaller circles and left the front of the house.

Stephanie walked up to me, looked at my hard cock, and said "Having fun?"

My face went red and I said "You knew exactly how much this would be didn't you?"

"Maybe," she said with a devilish smile "Come on upstairs"

I followed her up the steps kicking myself for not realizing Stephanie wasn't up to something. Still, I was definitely enjoying myself, and while this week may be a challenge I had already seen more than enough naked sorority girls to make it worth it. Right at the top of the staircase was the bathroom which Stephanie led me into. 
 It seemed like a normal dorm bathroom with a few sinks in front of a long mirror, some stalls with toilets, and other stalls farther down for showers.

"This is the only place you are allowed to shower," Said Stephanie pointing behind the mirrors.

Thats when I saw it directly behind the mirrors was a completely see-through shower stall. This meant that every time I needed to shower I would not only be on display but I was right by the door and any girl using the mirror would get a perfect view of everything that was going on. Stephanie giggled when she saw my face, stepped right in front of me put her hand on my cock lightly, and whispered.
"We expect you to stay nice and clean for us to"

"Holy shit," I thought to myself. My cock was already throbbing and I thought I was going to cum just from that light touch. 
"Now I'll show you to where you sleep," Stephanie said and walked out of the bathroom. She walked down the hall to a door that said "House Bitch" in the same font as the writing on my underwear and the 5 pairs of panties that were hanging on my face earlier hanging from the door. She opened the door gestured and gestured for me to come inside.

It was somewhat small but not uncomfortable looking, what looked like a queen-sized bed was in one corner of the room and a small desk was by the door.

"Not too bad," I said relieved, and sat down on the bed. "I still can't believe what you got me into Steph"

"Awwww poor boy," she said with mock pity "Are all these hot sorority girls too much for you?"

"Haha, not quite it's just not what I was expecting" I replied "and definitely not what you made it sound like" I wasn't upset with Stephanie, hell I was having the time of my life but I wish she would have given me a bit more of a heads up.

"Well maybe I can make it up to you," She said with a smirk "I can tell you are just bursting" Before I knew what was happening Stephanie took off her shirt to reveal her amazing perky tits got on her knees, removed my underwear and started to suck on my hard cock. Her mouth felt amazing and she used her hands to alternate cupping my balls and stroking my cock. Very quickly I felt an orgasm approaching but luckily I remember just in time to ask. 
"Can I please cum sister" Stephanie smiled took her mouth off my cock and said, 
"Good boy you may but stand up and finish yourself on me." She sat up on her knees and stuck her chest and face out.

"Yes sister," I said and stood up and started stroking my cock in front of her face it didn't take long before I could feel an orgasm starting and when she looked at me in the eyes and said 
"Come for me house bitch" I did just that. I covered her tits with my cum. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had in my life and had been building up since I walked into the house. Once I was finished I looked down to see Steph smiling up at me, her chest and face covered in my cum she licked the rest of the cum off the end of my dick and said.

"Now get some rest you have a long week ahead of you" and walked out the door.

12