Sorority MILFs Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very convenient," the Professor smiled.

"Very," Mary said, "especially right now," as instead of diving right in, she removed the Professor's five-inch left heel, placed it carefully on the desk, and brought June's manicured red painted toenails to her mouth. "I hope you don't mind, but I want to worship every part of you, Professor."

"It's June," the Professor moaned, "and no, I certainly don't mind," as Mary sucked her pinky toe into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, such a sweet, sweaty, salty taste, June," Mary said, as she sucked on the sheer fabric, loving the silky feel in her hands and in her mouth.

"That feels so nice," June said, surprised by what was happening. It was sexy as fuck, a little kinky too, yet also erotic and intimate. She was accustomed to sorority sisters and occasionally alumni coming in for a quick lick, a kinky come and go, yet this was something completely different, and it added to her confusing inner feelings... feelings that this was more than just sex... although she couldn't yet describe, even to herself, just what it was.

Mary sucked each toe into her mouth one at a time, before drawing her tongue all the way down and then back up the Professor's left sole.

"Oh, that feels so good," June moaned, not having ever before considered her feet an erogenous zone, and yet at the moment that certainly seemed to be the case... as the gentle licking and sucking on her foot sent pulses of pleasure directly to her needy pussy.

"Your foot tastes so good," Mary said, as she licked and kissed her way in an expanding exploration up, down, and around June's left ankle, calf, knee and thigh.

June was excited to watch this pretty woman now begin moving her head up towards her fevered pussy, but yet was also a little disappointed her right foot hadn't received the same dedicated attention her left foot had... June was always about equilibrium... balance.

Mary's wandering exploration finally reached the appealing pussy, whereupon she licked it once right up the middle with some serious pressure, before beginning to lick and kiss her way down June's right leg, meandering towards her other foot.

"You rotten teeeeeease," June moaned, the pleasure from Mary's ministrations sending chills up her spine and trembles through her body.

"I can't do my lovely mentor the disservice of worshipping one foot and not the other," Mary said, kissing the inner thigh.

"Well of course not," June agreed playfully, in awe of how well this woman understood her.

Mary kissed her way down the leg, before finally reaching the previously neglected foot, removing the heel with equal care to before, and replicating the same lengthy, thorough worship from before. Each toe was individually cared for, the sole of the foot lavishly cleansed, before she finally advanced upon June's by now very wet and glistening pussy.

"Did that turn you on, June? Mary asked.

"Can't you see the puddle you created on my desk?" June retorted.

"So you liked it?" Mary asked teasingly, another wicked idea popping into her head.

"Yes indeed; even though I didn't know it would be something I would like," June said.

"Then what if next I do this?" Mary asked, as she sat down on a chair, extended her left nylon-clad foot to the Professor's pussy, and began rubbing.

"Oh my," June moaned, this something else she hadn't had done to her... two kinky new experiences in ten or so minutes... unheard of after all her years of belonging to this kinky lesbian secret society.

"I've never done this before," Mary said. "It came to me just now."

"It feels so good," June said, as Mary stroked her foot up and down, and in a circular motion, over her pussy.

"You're so wet," Mary said, enjoying being somewhat of a seductress, especially to this woman who'd created such a powerful impression on her.

"Don't stop," June said, an orgasm already rising from being masturbated by a foot.

"I want you to come all over my foot, Professor," Mary said, preferring to call her Professor during this raw, sexual act, since it was a bigger turn on, and calling her June when they were being intimate... although this moment was a mixture of both.

"That's going to happen very soon," June promised, her orgasm rising quickly.

Mary, feeling wicked and wild, plus kinky and adventurous, raised the foot she'd been using to get the Professor off up to June's mouth, replacing it with her other foot, which resumed rubbing her pussy, and ordered, "Taste yourself, Professor."

The Professor in a lustful daze, leaned forward, took the pink, wet, stocking-clad foot into her hands and licked at her own wetness.

"Good girl," Mary purred, watching the Professor mindlessly obeying her, which was a major turn-on.

"Don't stop, Mary, make your slut Professor come," June moaned, sensing that Mary would respond well to the taboo student-dominating-Professor plot line. But only occasionally; Mary wouldn't want that all the time!

"Oh, I'm never going to stop until you come all over my foot and soak it with your cunt cum, Professor," Mary said, this kinky sex play a real rush. As was watching the Professor's cheeks going red as she approached orgasm, while licking her student's foot.

"Oh fuck, Mary," June moaned, her pleasure rising and rising.

"Come for me, Professor," Mary ordered softly and sensually, "come all over my nylon-clad foot."

"I will, so long as you don't stop," June begged, "so please don't stop!" as Mary frantically rubbed her foot up and down, knowing the Professor was about to erupt.

June's face was plastered into Mary's wet sole as she screamed into it half a minute later, "Fuuuuuuck!!!"

"Good girl," Mary purred, as she continued her frantic foot rubbing, while she felt her sole getting soaked with wetness.

"Ooooooooh," was all June could muster, as the intensity of the orgasm took her breath away, usurping all the energy from her.

"You look so fucking hot when you come," Mary said, almost coming herself, just from the sight of the pretty Professor writhing all over her foot in orgasm!

"So good," June replied mindlessly, wanting Mary to know how good she'd made her feel.

Mary, suddenly hungry, and not for food, flung both of her feet to the floor, so she could springboard herself forward to bury her face in the Professor's pussy while it was still flowing.

"Oh God, Mary, I'm still coming," June moaned, as Mary was now attacking her clit aggressively.

"This is your have one orgasm, get a second one free deal," Mary said, "available only to my preferred customers," knowing her whimsical sales pitch didn't really make much sense, while she lapped up the cum from the first orgasm, determined to bring the hot Professor to a second one.

"You're relentless," June moaned, feeling like her body was floating on an ocean of pleasure, as one orgasm flowed into the next, just like breakers crashing onto the shore.

"And you're fucking delicious," Mary said, every pussy being delicious, but each of them offering its own unique variations to entice her with.

"I may never allow you to leave this office," June joked as she enjoyed Mary's amazingly eager tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," Mary purred, "and I may never attempt to leave," her voice sending vibrations through June's body, as her second orgasm continued to rise.

For three... four... perhaps five more minutes, Mary licked, probed and devoured June's pussy, until she was rewarded with a second flood of tasty cum, which she was able to drink down this time.

"Oh God," June moaned weakly, as this new orgasm cascaded through her.

"So delicious," Mary repeated, as she lapped up this sweet nectar of the Godesses. As she did, she decided God simply had to be female. No way would a male God have given men that salty brine-tasting cum, and women this delicious fruity beverage.

"Get up here," June ordered.

"Yes, Professor," Mary complied instantly, her lips wet with cum ready to share, as the Professor pulled her in for a long, intense kiss.

The kiss lasted a full ten minutes.

It was raw.

It was passionate.

It was intense.

Then oddly, it mellowed to tender and sweet... the reverse progression of most makeout sessions.

At long last, June broke the kiss and said, gazing into Mary's single eye (because their faces were so close to each other's), "Wow."

"Wow back," Mary said, the lengthy makeout session having distilled feelings that were much deeper than lust inside her.

"You felt that too?" the Professor asked.

"Yeah," Mary said bluntly, unsure of how to describe what she'd felt, and not knowing what else to say.

"Good," June said succinctly, perhaps suffering from the same poverty of ideation, so simply leaning in and kissing Mary again. Just once.

Mary was speechless. She still couldn't explain what she was feeling.

"That was amazing," June said, getting off the desk.

"Yeah," Mary said just as brilliantly as before, in a bit of a daze.

"Are you okay?" June asked, suddenly concerned. Was she not feeling what she was?

"Yeah, um yeah," Mary said, shaking her head in an obvious daze.

"Penny for your thoughts," June said.

"It's just... that..." Mary began, and stopped.

June gazed into Mary's confused eyes. She sensed Mary was feeling exactly what she was feeling. June said, hoping she was reading Mary's reactions correctly, "I felt it too. Although I'm no more able to place a label on what 'it' was, than you seem to be."

"You did?" Mary asked. "Something... imponderable?"

"Yeah, something indescribable, but definitely more profound than only raw lust," June said.

"Yeah," Mary nodded.

"Something intense."

"Yeah."

"Yet intimate."

"Yeah."

The Professor smiled. "I like you."

"Well if we're going for understatements, then I 'like' you too," Mary said, even though her feelings and the sudden bundle of nerves inside her felt like something a lot more than liking someone... it felt very like the moment when she'd realized way back when that she was falling in love with her husband. Yet that couldn't be it. At least not exactly.

"I know you're finding this Pledge Week completely wild, and if you remain in the sorority it will continue being wild for years to come," June said, "but without placing any restrictions on whatever you do or feel with anyone else, going forward, I'd love to explore whatever this is with you."

"So would I," Mary said, warmth coursing through her body.

"And just to be completely clear, I know you'll be eating a lot of pussy, sucking a lot of dick, and getting fucked a lot by both plastic and meat cocks in the next few days. And I hope you'll throw yourself into all of that completely, and have the time of your life it's supposed to be, just like I've been watching you do so far," June said, breaking the intimate moment with a dose of reality. "And whenever I'm allowed to witness it, I'll be your biggest fan and cheering you on! For instance you completely stole the show yesterday evening when you fucked Big Kuba! That was wild!"

"Yeah? If that's your attitude, I hope you will be there. But I don't even know what's happening next," Mary said. "My daughter's bestie only said that today will make the first two days look tame, whatever that means."

"It will be a rebirth and some really crazy shit,' June said. "You'll love it!"

"It's already been quite a ride, just two days in," Mary laughed.

"And like your friend told you, it's just getting started," June smiled, kissing her once again. "But again, I'm hoping that throughout your pledging and whatever follows, you and I can explore whatever is growing between us."

"I'm definitely up for that," Mary said.

"Good," June said, kissing her again. "I'd love to explore some more right now, but I have a faculty meeting in twenty minutes."

"And I have class," Mary sighed.

"Yeah, stupid life always getting in the way of our fun," June smiled, bestowing one more kiss upon her... whatever. "I'll see you tonight."

"You will?"

"Yeah, tonight's event is the one many of us alumni never miss!" June said enthusiastically.

"But you'll just be there to watch?" Mary asked playfully.

"Yeah, just watch," June nodded.

"What's going to happen?" Mary asked, curious.

"That is a secret I'm not allowed to share," June said, wishing she could participate in the wild night ahead.

"Okay," Mary said, this time she being the one initiating a kiss with the Professor. She just couldn't get enough of June's soft lips.

They kissed for a few more minutes... no more, no less. Just tender intimacy.

Mary broke the kiss eventually and said, "Well, I should go."

"Yeah, me too," June said, feeling a little sad. Maybe things would work out for them in the long run, maybe they wouldn't... but there could never be another first time like this.

"Bye," Mary said. "I really enjoyed everything we did together."

"So did I," Professor Lane smiled, as she walked around her desk and sat down in her actual chair this time.

Mary walked out, her head spinning with so many confusing feelings. Lust, certainly. Raw passion, of course. But there was something additional, and it felt a lot like love.

.....

That night after dinner, Mary and Zarima were freshly showered and wearing the outfits that had been left on their beds, which were simply pantyhose. Red.

They put them on, Mary joking, "These seem too pure for whatever they have planned for us tonight."

"What do you think we'll be doing?" Zarima asked, nervous about whatever lay ahead.

"All anybody will say is it will be wild," Mary said, hoping it was something really wild. Mixed emotions had been percolating around inside her ever since her wild encounter with the Professor.

"I hope it won't be," Zarima said glumly.

"You say that now, but once you get into the action, you always become a sexy slut," Mary smiled.

"Yeah, that's what every Muslim woman wants to be called," Zarima said, shaking her head. but smiling. On a couple of occasions today she'd yet again considered leaving the sorority and going home. Since arriving here, she'd sinned in ways she'd never even imagined sinning, and guilt continued eating at her. Yet even though she knew she'd sinned, knew what she was doing was wrong, she couldn't bring herself to leave. She wanted more of it. She craved the submission. All day her pussy had been wet with anticipation for whatever lay ahead tonight.

"Don't even try to pretend you're not excited," Mary said, going over to her and placing her hand directly on her friend's pantyhose-covered crotch.

"Mary," Zarima gasped, but she didn't move away or push the hand away.

"Why are you already wet?" Mary asked, as she rubbed her friend's pussy. "And I'm not judging, I'm as wet as you are."

"Ooooooh," Zarima moaned, having been horny for the last couple of hours... ever since Belinda had delivered the pantyhose and told her she couldn't wait to see her black ass in action tonight. For some reason being sexually objectified that way really excited her... at first she hadn't known why... but once she thought about it, she figured it out... it was because of the years when she'd been objectified as no more than a sexless Muslim wife, completely hidden away behind all those smothering garments.

Mary dropped to the floor and sucked her dear friend's big black pussy lips through the sheer red pantyhose.

"Maaaaary," Zarima moaned, just as the door opened.

"Sluts, stop what you're doing, and let's go," Belinda said boisterously.

Mary smiled, looking up at the coed, not at all embarrassed to be caught on her knees with her face in her friend's pantyhose-clad pussy, "Hi, Belinda."

"You really are a slut," Belinda said, not disapprovingly, looking down at the pretty MILF.

"So I'm discovering," Mary said brightly, briefly sucking Zarima's clit into her mouth through the pantyhose and making her expel a loud moan, before standing up.

Zarima shook her head, her pussy on fire, and followed the coed and Mary out of the room and downstairs to, and then through, the scene of their first night's crimes.

Once they'd continued down into the basement, the two MILF pledges saw an authentic wresting ring set up in the middle of the large room, and the rest of the space filled with a large crowd of women sitting in the folding chairs surrounding it.

Mary smiled, "Well this looks like fun."

"Climb up into the ring, you dumb sluts," Belinda ordered, slapping both their asses.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary said, obeying the forms, but giving the coed an irrepressible wink. Belinda talked tough, but Mary was pretty sure it was only because she was a natural submissive hiding behind that plastered-on bitch face.

Mary took Zarima's hand and led her up the short flight of diamond plate steel steps and into the ring, along with all the other pledges. In the middle of the ring was piled a large collection of sex toys, accompanied by Josie with a microphone.

"Welcome, pledges, sorority sisters and alumni," Josie began. "Tonight is Sigma Epsilon Chi's Annual Battle Royal Wrestling Match for Pledges."

Cheers and clapping from the audience.

Mary looked around and saw June in the front row, looking right at her. Mary grinned at her excitedly. June smiled back encouragingly.

"So pledges, here are the rules for tonight's match," Josie continued, dressed all in a black leotard and looking like a goddess. "Actually, there's only one rule. The only one of you who doesn't come, wins."

"That's it?" a pledge asked.

"Well, yes. Except that your team is awarded a point for each pledge that you make come," Josie explained. Mary noticed that besides the red she, Zarima and four more girls were wearing, there were three other colours being worn by her fellow pledges: aqua, purple and green. Mary was happy she and Zarima were teammates this time.

More clapping from the audience.

"The winning team will then have the right to sexually use or abuse members of the team that finished in last place, in any fashion they wish short of bodily harm, for the rest of the evening," Josie explained, "while the individual winner of the night will have her name permanently inscribed on the 65-year-old trophy (but, I'm sorry to say, in extremely tiny letters), and will be awarded a thousand dollars in cash from the Elegance Stockings online store."

"No way," someone gasped.

"So you're each allowed to work with your team, or you may work as an individual, and you may make use of anything you find in the ring," Josie explained. "Mary, you still have your pass from your Day One victory; do you wish to use it today?"

"Fuck no," Mary said. "This looks like way too much fun."

Josie smiled, "You really are a trooper."

"Oh, I'm a lot of things," Mary smiled, first at Josie, and then slyly at June.

"All right, on three, ladies," Josie said, as she went to a corner of the ring.

"Stay close to me," Mary muttered to Zarima, whose eyes were as large as headlights.

"Okay," Zarima agreed.

Josie counted, the alumni and sorority sisters joining in, "One, two, three! Have at it, sluts!"

The alumni and the sorority sisters clapped and cheered boisterously as Mary looked around... assessing her competition as well as her allies, while most of the other girls rushed for the toys. But Mary had already figured out the toys weren't necessary, or even very helpful, at the beginning. Positioning was the key. Mary led Zarima into a corner where they couldn't be grabbed or attacked from behind. She then looked around and noticed a very tentative Asian girl in Aqua stockings standing nervously nearby.

Zarima watched, still in a daze, the other twenty-two pledges, all of them in a Hunger Games style scenario, except the only deaths would be what the French call la petite mort, 'the little death' of an orgasm.