Sorority MILFs Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary pounced, tugged the Asian to her, ripped her pantyhose at the crotch, and brought her hand forcefully to her pussy.

The Asian, named Henna, tried to pull away, but she was too weak against the strong woman. "Noooo!" she protested.

Zarima stared at the action suddenly happening right in front of her.

Mary slid two fingers inside the pretty coed and sucked on her nipples, as she listened to the pretty Asian moaning even as she tried to fight Mary off.

Zarima was in a daze. She looked around and saw a fellow red-legged girl with someone sitting on her face, while another one in green stockings fucked her with a strap-on.

Three girls in purple were all over one of her fellow MILF pledges (but not a teammate) wearing green stockings, while a collection of others were wrestling chaotically, trying to get the upper hand on whoever they could.

"Just come, slut," Mary ordered as she finger banged the Asian girl.

"Please, no," Henna pleaded, feeling her orgasm already rising within the first minute of the competition.

"Don't resist me, slut," Mary demanded, as she aggressively dominated the slight young woman.

"Oh, God," Henna said, ceasing her weak resistance as the pleasure inside her became more intense and overwhelming.

Zarima watched, still untouched by anyone, since Mary and Henna's struggles were acting as a barricade, and she felt her pussy burning at all the sexual carnage nearby. She loved watching Mary's dominance, as well as a lot of those other girls dominating other girls... and she wanted to be one of those... what were they called?... oh yes, 'top bitches'.

"Come, you sexy fucking slut," Mary ordered, really going to town on the Asian's small tits and wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuck," someone screamed in a high-pitched voice, the very first one of many to fall.

A few seconds later, Henna became the second casualty, as the older Mary used her the way she liked to be used... rough. "Damn iiiiiiiiiiit," Henna moaned, as her orgasm came and went.

"One for Carol, Team Green; and one for Mary, Team Red," Josie declared into her microphone. By now she was safely outside the ring but still standing on the apron, where she had an excellent view of everything taking place.

Mary kissed the Asian and said, as she pulled her fingers out of the leaking girl, "Thanks sexy, that was fun. I promise to be gentler with you the next time, when we aren't at war."

"Purple is now on the scoreboard with, a triple teaming of poor Angie," Josie announced. "I'm awarding Gemma the point, since she was the one with her fist in Angie's cunt."

"Who's next?" Mary said, in an adrenaline rush from her first point.

"We should go help that girl," Zarima said, as one Red was already eliminated, and another one nearby was being double teamed.

"Yes, let's," Mary nodded, heading over to her teammate, who was being fucked by a dildo while her arms were being held by a pretty blonde... both girls on Team Purple.

"Mother fucker!" someone cursed.

"Another point for Team Green, and Ashley is now on the board," Josie declared. "And our four teams have lost one member each."

"Come, you dumb slut," the girl fucking Mary's teammate growled, sensing she was about to erupt.

"Get off of her," Mary growled right back, pulling the pretty blonde off of her teammate, who was moaning loudly, and had been saved just in the nick of time.

"Let's do this one instead,' Mary said, since Zarima had pulled the other girl off of her teammate.

"No, get off of me," the blonde said, as Mary grabbed the dildo from the other Purple's hand, and shoved it into the blonde girl's mouth, while shoving a knee directly into her crotch, recalling the efficacy of knee pressure from earlier today with Professor Lane. "Noooooo," the girl protested, her voice muffled by the dildo in her mouth, while she wiggled like crazy to escape her predicament, but was only succeeding in increasing the pleasure being inflicted on her pussy.

Zarima felt hands on her tits pulling her onto her back, thus breaking her grip on the girl she'd been holding onto.

"Hannah scores the first point for Aqua," Josie declared, "and Purple is down to four sluts."

"Come for me, slut," Mary ordered, as she pulled the dildo out of the blonde, grabbed her narrow hips with both hands, and vigorously rubbed her knee up and down in her crotch.

"No, no!" Zarima cried out, since she now had someone's hands on her tits, and someone else was spreading her legs.

"Oh, you're going down," Carol said, deciding to weaken Mary's chances by taking her teammate out of the game. She positioned her strap-on cock next to the Muslim woman's pussy, while two of her Green teammates held Zarima helplessly in place.

"Oh fuck," Zarima moaned, as the redheaded Carol ripped her pantyhose and slammed into her, while a teammate held Zarima's arms over her head, and another one sucked on her big, sensitive nipples.

"Back to back points for Aqua, as Samantha scores her first point, and Red loses their second member," Josie announced.

Mary heard that, and cursed as she really ground her knee against the pretty blonde, who was moaning loudly in protest, but unknowingly assisting Mary, by continuing her attempts to wriggle herself free, which only stimulated her pussy even more. "Come, you dumb slut," Mary demanded.

Zarima was also trying to break free, while desperately trying not to come, as the pretty redhead really fucked her good. Unfortunately she was being plowed the way she'd always dreamed about being plowed. Hard and fast.

"Oh God," the blonde moaned, desperately struggling not to come, especially not from the efforts of a woman more than twice her age, and in such a humiliating fashion.

"And Purple has scored a second point, with Gemma on a roll, having achieved both Purple points so far," Josie announced, "and Aqua has joined Purple and Red in being down to four participating sluts."

"No, no, noooooo," Mary's blonde victim screamed, as her orgasm struck, and she too was out of the competition.

"And Mary scores her second point for Team Red," Josie declared. "Purple has now lost half of its original roster."

Mary was taking a moment to watch the blonde, who was still coming, when someone yanked her away and rolled her onto her back. A big boned Latina in purple stockings was doing her best to pin her down.

Meanwhile, "No, no, no," Zarima cried, doing everything she could not to come.

"I'm your future, slut," Carol bragged. "I own this cunt, and you're going to be my MILF cunt-licking fuck toy for the entire school year."

Mary looked over, finally to see the predicament her roommate was in, and using all her might, she flipped the big girl off of her and crawled over to try and save Zarima. But the Latina grabbed her foot, and held on tight.

"Zarima, no," Mary groaned helplessly.

Zarima looked to Mary, but the hard fucking, and the nasty threats from the pretty redhead, had rendered her unable to suppress her orgasm any longer. "Sooooooorry!" she apologized, as she stopped struggling and allowed the pleasure that had been rising inside her for several minutes, to dissolve her resistance, allowing her entire body to burn with euphoria!

"Dammit," Mary cursed, slamming her hand violently on the mat, and turning on the Latina who'd prevented her from saving her best friend and teammate. Now filled with rage, which of course boosted her adrenaline, she attacked the Latina with irresistible force.

"And Green takes the lead at three," Josie declared, "while Carol earns her second point to tie with Gemma and Mary, and Red loses its third member."

"You think you can take me down?" Mary demanded, as she forced the larger girl onto her back, spread her sturdy legs apart, and dove into her pussy, sucking her big clit into her mouth right through the still intact silky sheer hosiery.

The Latina, whose name was Rita, squeezed her legs around the older woman's head, while her teammate Gemma reached for a toy.

"Fran has pulled the Reds into a tie with Green for the lead with her first point, having eliminated Kara from Team Aqua in a wild 69 finger bang test of endurance," Josie announced, although Mary couldn't hear any of that, her ears obstructed by Rita's thick thighs. "This is still any team's match, with two teams at three points each, and the others at two."

Mary felt her pantyhose being ripped, and seconds later a toy sliding inside her, while she continued to suck and tug on the Latina's fat clit. She was grateful she'd already come a couple of times today, hoping it had desensitized her enough to resist her currently rising tide. If she could first conquer Rita, then she could address whoever was literally fucking with her own cunt!

"Fuck that MILF pussy," someone said, as Gemma rapidly pumped her toy in and out of Mary.

"Oh God, fuck," Rita moaned, as Mary's mouth really drove her wild. She tried to push the intrusive head away, but Mary wasn't budging, even though she was being fucked from behind by Gemma's vibrator.

"And Hannah has made it a four-way tie for the individual lead with her second conquest, and has given Green their second loss, taking Ashley out with a rough fist fucking," Josie announced. "Thus we now have a three-way tie for the team lead at three, with Purple trailing by a single point."

Mary had no idea what was happening around her, only that she needed to get this bitch off asap, if she wanted to avoid coming from whoever was fucking her... her own orgasm beginning to rise. She sucked the girl's clit into her mouth through the hosiery as far as she could, and shook her head aggressively... and it worked!

"No, no, no," Rita moaned, desperately trying to contain her imminent orgasm.

"Don't you dare come, you dumb bitch," Gemma demanded of her Purple teammate, as she worked Mary's MILF pussy over good.

"No, no, nooooooo," Rita screamed, as her orgasm erupted through her, feeling guilty for letting her team down.

Mary growled, "And now for you," as she flipped end for end, Gemma's toy still vibrating in her pussy, using her feet to push another Purple girl onto her back.

"Both the three-way tie for team first place and the four-way tie for individual first place were short lived, since Mary somehow resisted her temptation to come, and she got Rita off even though she was stuck in a headlock between the Latina's massive thighs," Josie reported. "Fucking crazy! So the Reds are now in the undisputed lead with four points, Team Purple is down to two sluts, and Mary has taken the individual lead at three. Also, we're down to twelve active contestants out of the original twenty-four."

Across the ring from Mary and Zarima, Hannah accosted a chubby Green Team member named Rosemary, who didn't stand a chance against the athletic Aqua girl. Which soon led to another announcement from Josie.

"Hannah is really doing herself proud: she's scored yet again! She's eliminated Rosemary, bringing the Green Team down to three, tying Aqua for the lead with Red at four, and tying for the individual lead with Mary at three!"

"Try getting me off face to face, bitch," Mary snarled, as she bounced on the brunette.

"You're on," Gemma accepted the challenge, knowing there was only her and someone else left alive for Team Purple.

"69?" Mary challenged.

"Sure, old lady," Gemma smirked smugly, which got ooohhhs and aaahhhs from the audience, which because of a sophisticated sound system, could hear every word spoken in the ring.

"Old lady? You're going to regret saying that," Mary threatened, as she flipped her body around, straddled the bitch's smug face, and dove into her shaved snatch, the Purple's pantyhose already ripped.

Hannah said, "Let's take the other Purple out," and she and Samantha went after the shy Wanda, a cute Hawaiian girl who complained, "Girls, come on, that's not fair!."

As Samantha, a track star, grabbed the petite Hawaiian, Hannah disagreed, saying, "All's fair in love and elimination orgies."

Gemma sucked on Mary's clit, and slid two fingers in her pussy.

Mary moaned as those fingers slid inside her, and as she sucked Gemma's clit into her mouth.

"Here," Fran, a Red Team member offered, handing Mary a vibrator which was already running at full tilt.

"Thanks!" Mary slid the aggressive toy inside her newest opponent, one of her two closest competitors except for Hannah, trailing her only by a point, as she kept her lips on Gemma's clit and her tongue dancing all over it.

"Ooooooh, you bitch," Gemma moaned, as the fresh vibrations instantly had her orgasm rising.

Hannah, now wearing a strap-on, was now fucking the petite but big-tittied Hawaiian girl Wanda, who was close to eruption.

Meanwhile, Carol earned her third point for Green when she took another of Mary's teammates down with a strap-on fucking, with some help from her own teammates.

"And Carol ties Hannah and Mary for the lead at three with a good hard fucking of poor Desiree, as Green reaches their fourth point to tie with Red for second place, but Red is down to only two fuckers remaining," Josie announced.

"You biiiiitches!!" the sexy Hawaiian screamed, when getting her tits sucked and her pussy fucked in tandem became too much, and she came hard, leaving Gemma behind as the lone Purple, who was in the battle of her life with Mary.

"I can barely keep up with the scoring, as Hannah now takes the undisputed lead with her fourth point, while her Aqua Team also leads with five, while Red and Green trail by a point, and Purple with only two points, is down to only Gemma still competing," Josie declared, loving that she was the narrator for this wild competition.

"And you're about to join all the rest of your fallen teammates in utter defeat," Mary warned Gemma, as she fucked the bitch with a toy while attacking her clit with her mouth, confident that in her current position, she herself wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

"Never," Gemma said, even though her defiance sounded pitiful as she struggled to finger and lick Mary simultaneously, while the opposing pleasure growing inside her grew exponentially.

Mary kept up her double attack on the Purple coed's pussy, knowing she was about to score her fourth point of the evening.

Hannah, the ad hoc captain of her posse of the three remaining Aquas, eyed the three remaining Greens, who were now working over Fran, the only remaining Red-wearing beauty besides Mary. Carol was trying to get her cock inside her, but Fran was fighting back hard, even while the other two Green members were doing their best to hold her down.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Gemma cursed, as after desperately fighting off the orgasm growing inside her, she let out a primal scream while pleasure consumed her.

"That was way too easy, you pussy," Mary smirked, as she got off of the coming coed after she got her off, and looked around, spying her last remaining team member getting fucked, and sorely beset.

"And Mary leads her team back into a tie with Aqua for first place at five, and ties Hannah for individual first place at four," Josie said. "And to do so, she vanquished the only remaining Purple Team member. Which means the Purple Team is officially the loser, and a bit later on those six girls will become the slaves of whichever team ends up winning this Battle Royal."

Mary hurried to her moaning teammate, arriving just as the Aqua Team, not wanting Green to score and thus make first place a three-way tie, had pulled two of the three remaining members of that team off of her.

The three Aquas went after the two Greens while Zarima's nemesis Carol, the third remaining Green, continued fucking Fran, who was trying to wriggle herself out of her predicament.

Mary pulled Carol back and out of Fran, sat on her face and said, "Fran, tit for tat. Come over here and fist fuck this arrogant bitch."

"Thank you, Mary. Great idea!" Fran said, very red-faced as she crawled to Carol, who'd crossed her feet together while she thrashed around frantically beneath Mary.

Hannah was now fucking Georgette, part of the Green Team, while one of her Aqua teammates Sarah assisted in the French coed's immobilization while reaching for a nearby vibrator. Meanwhile the remaining Aqua and the other Green were engaged in a leg wrestling tussle right next to them.

Carol was really fighting the two Reds, and Fran was still weakened following her recent struggle against the three Greens, so she wasn't getting anywhere.

Mary suggested, "Okay, you come and sit on her face."

"Okay," Fran said, as she went behind Mary, who pressed her hands against the redhead's firm tits and quickly moved off of her head to place all her weight on Carol's legs, while Fran replaced her. Despite her current weakness, Fran was certainly able to contribute to her team's efforts as a dead weight!

"Harder, fuck her harder," someone called from the audience, as Hannah really pounded Georgette, a pretty brunette. "I can't hooooold back much looooonger," she moaned, as the cock slammed into her, while the vibrator was now being held against her clit.

Mary forced her hands between Carol's legs, and then squeezed in one of her own legs, until Carol couldn't keep her ankles locked together any longer.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," Georgette screamed, as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Hannah with her strap-on cock is on a rampage, as the Aquas take the lead again with six, and she leads Mary again by a single point with five," Josie declared, as she watched the brunette quaking from all the intense fucking and clit vibrations. "And the Green roster has been winnowed down to two sluts."

"Let's help Michelle," Hannah suggested, as she and her partner in crime Sarah saw their other team member in quite the wrestling match, where neither girl could achieve any real advantage.

Mary ripped the pantyhose apart as Carol continued squirming aggressively, even while being sat on. She wasn't an easy conquest!

Carol's only remaining teammate suddenly found herself in a three against one fight and thus at a serious disadvantage, as Hannah attempted to wedge her strap-on cock into yet another coed.

Mary continued battling with Carol, who was putting up a great fight, but she eventually managed to stuff her fist inside the defiant bitch, and the writing was on the wall!

Mary began fist fucking the writhing Carol... with Carol still fighting for her life, but Mary was heartened because she knew, although not first hand until now, the irresistibility of an entire fist inside someone.

"Hold her down," Hannah demanded, as Carol's only remaining Green teammate was also fighting desperately for survival.

Fran pinched Carol's hard nipples while her Red teammate Mary fisted the fiery redhead as if her life depended on it.

"Come for me, slut," Mary ordered, as she pumped her fist inside the redhead, feeling so pumped up with adrenaline from this wild night.

Zarima watched, in awe of her bestie's wonderfully aggressive nature, wishing she could have lasted longer. When she'd climbed down the steel stairs from the ring she'd been totally distraught, so her daughter Afaf had rushed to her side, led her to a pair of adjacent empty chairs, and just silently held her in her arms, both of them ignoring that Zarima was essentially naked. Zarima found that an enormous comfort. So all this time later, Zarima was continuing to watch this sexy and chaotic spectacle with her head resting on Afaf's shoulder, and with her daughter's arms still wrapped around her.

"Nooooo," the other Green girl moaned, as Hannah's cock finally slid inside her... but not into her pussy... in her ass!

"If you won't let me into your pussy, I'll use your asshole," Hannah growled, as she began fucking the whimpering girl's butt.

"Get the fuck out of my cuuuuunt!" Carol demanded as she bucked her ass up, which made Mary's fist go deeper inside her, but it did make Fran fall sideways.