Sorority MILFs Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck with that," Mary smirked, as she was wrist deep in the girl's cunt, and wasn't going anywhere unless she decided to open her fist and pull her hand out.

Fran dropped her body over Carol's stomach and breasts to keep the Green somewhat under control, as her teammate retained her own control.

"Oh God," the other Green girl moaned, now getting fucked with both a vibrator in her pussy and a strap-on in her ass, while the third Aqua girl was sucking on her nipples.

Fran relocated her right hand and began rubbing Carol's clit, while Mary continued fisting her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!!" the Green girl screamed, as she was overcome by the throes of an intense orgasm.

"I'll give half points to Hannah and Samantha for that Aqua point," Josie said. "And the Green Team is down to only Carol still in the match."

"You bitch!" Carol screamed, as she could no longer resist the intense fist fucking, although the added pressure on her clit and Fran also slapping it was her tipping point.

"And all the Greens are now eliminated, point to Mary and her fisting for the Reds," Josie declared, while out of kindness, Mary fisted the redhead throughout her lasting orgasm. "And with only two teams left, it's Aqua seven, Red six, Green four and Purple two. Hannah has five and a half points, and Mary five. This will be an interesting finish."

Mary relaxed her fist to pull her hand out of Carol, and she licked some of the wetness off of it. "You taste good, slut."

"I'll be sitting on that face later," Carol said, still trying to be defiant even in her defeat.

"I'd like that," Mary said, standing up and pulling Fran up.

"So it's three Aquas facing two Reds," Josie summarized, as the three Aquas stood side by side by side.

Mary whispered to Fran, "We can do this."

Hannah, a pretty and athletic blonde, still with her strap-on around her waist, smiled and said, "This is going to be fun. Janice, go and take out the young one, while Sam and I take this cougar."

"Just remain strong," Mary said sotto voce, as the Aquas stalked towards them.

"Just let me fuck you," Hannah said.

"Any other time, I'd be delighted to let a fine piece of tail like you to fuck the shit out of me," Mary said. "But right now, I have a team to represent."

"It's three against two," Hannah pointed out, "you don't stand a chance," as the two teams now stood about two feet from each other... in a kinky lesbian version of a Western showdown.

"So you can count to three," Mary answered smugly, "well done," which got a chorus of 'ooooooos' from the audience.

"You bitch," Hannah snapped, as she walked right up to Mary's face.

"Takes one to know one," Mary countered without much originality, not even sure where her ballsy competitive side was coming from. She did enjoy winning, she did enjoy impressing Josie, and she wanted to put on a show for the alumni, her soon-to-be sorority sisters, and especially Professor Lane.

"Let's do this, ladies," Hannah said to her team, "let's teach this frail old biddy a lesson."

"I can't wait for you to try," Mary smirked, as Hannah and Samantha both grabbed her.

Janice and Fran both grabbed each other, and the end game of this epic wrestling match began.

For the next three or four minutes there was only wrestling. Janice and Fran were equally matched and thus engaged in quite a battle, with neither of them taking control.

Mary was holding her own in her two against one... 'frail old biddy' indeed... but was now lying on her back with Hannah between her legs and Samantha straddling her chest, but the latter seriously struggling to remain seated. Although truth be told, Mary was getting tired. She was still fighting, though... not making this at all easy for the younger girls. Realizing she'd lose with her stamina fading unless she rearranged the playing field, Mary challenged, hoping to manipulate the younger and inexperienced Hannah's pride, "Look bitch, why don't we make this more interesting? I'll spread my legs and allow you to fuck me without resisting, if your number two here will sit on my face so I can eat her out."

"Sure," Hannah said, so confident it didn't occur to her this was a trap.

"Hannah..." Samantha tried to caution.

"Just do it," Hannah ordered. "I'll have this octogenarian..." Foul! Mary was only about half that old!... "coming like a bitch in heat in no time!"

"Okay, if you say so," Samantha agreed doubtfully, as she straddled the pretty MILF, worried that she'd come pretty quickly, since she'd already been fingered pretty excitingly earlier, right before she'd earned her first point.

"Just don't fucking come," Hannah ordered.

With the pussy immediately poised above her like hanging fruit, Mary accommodatingly parted her legs for Hannah while she began licking the coed's pussy, hoping she could conquer the coed above her before Hannah conquered her.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," Hannah declared, loving to be the center of attention, as she slid her cock into the woman's pussy.

"Then you're in the wrong hole," Mary quipped, hoping she could manipulate the smug coed into fucking her ass instead.

"You want it in the ass?" Hannah asked, stopping deep in the MILF's pussy.

Mary pulled a Brer Rabbit, feigning distress as she pleaded, "Please no, not my ass!"

"Just keep fucking her hole," Samantha pleaded the same, but sincerely.

"Shut up and don't come," Hannah snapped, hating her decisions being questioned. "This bitch wants to take it in the ass, so I'll give it to her in the ass."

Hannah pulled out as Mary smiled slyly, although no one could see with her mouth concealed by the pussy, as she pleaded, "No, not my ass, I'll do anything!"

"Oh, you're getting it in the ass all right," Hannah sneered as she positioned her cock against the bitch's unresisting asshole.

Mary kept licking the coed's pussy, as she felt the cock slide into her ass. She faked discomfort while she kept licking, "Noooooooooo!"

"You two in the sideshow, since neither of you are getting anywhere, take the double ended dildo and fuck yourselves on it," Josie ordered.

Fran took the dildo and warned her opponent, "You'll come first."

"Only after you have," Janice retorted, as they both positioned the dildo inside themselves.

"You're going to really like this, bitch," Hannah said smugly as her cock disappeared into Mary's ass.

"Please stop," Mary fake whined, concentrating on attacking the pussy above her.

"Fuck her," Samantha moaned, "and hurry!" as the older woman was really working her pussy over.

"Oh, fuck," Janice moaned, as the fourteen-inch dildo had now completely disappeared, and the two girls' pussies were kissing each other while they both were grinding like crazy... each of them striving to control their impending orgasm while also trying to get the other girl off.

"I am fucking," Hannah quipped, as she began fucking the Red MILF hard.

Mary moaned as she sucked on the clit above her... needing to get her off in a hurry.

"Take it all, slut," Hannah growled intimidatingly (she wished), as her entire cock disappeared inside the MILF's amazing ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Janice screamed as she came, and Fran quickly backed off, since she was moments away from coming too.

"And Red ties for the lead at seven, while Aqua is also down to two girls," Josie declared, impressed by what she was witnessing.

Mary heard that, and it gave her another rush of adrenaline as she doubled down her attack on the pussy above her while she was being roughly ass fucked.

"No, no, Hannah, get her off; get her off now!" Samantha pleaded, her orgasm about to burst.

"Get off of her now," Hannah countermanded, seeing the look on Samantha's face displaying her imminent climax.

Mary held onto the coed for dear life while Samantha struggled to break free, just as Fran arrived and pulled Hannah backwards and out of Mary.

"No, no, nooooooo!!" Samantha screamed, as her orgasm exploded through her.

"You useless bitch!" Hannah yelled, as she watched her last teammate coming while she pushed Fran off of her.

"Mary takes the lead by half a point, and Team Red takes the lead by a full point," Josie announced, in awe of Mary's brilliant manipulation of Hannah's pride... she couldn't have done better herself! "It's now two Reds versus Hannah, the lone Aqua."

"Not for long," Hannah said, as she fingered a still very weak and exhausted Fran, who was close to coming.

"No you don't," Mary denied, pulling Hannah away from her last remaining teammate and saying, "Fran, grab a vibe."

"Okay," Fran said, rolling over and reaching for a vibe that was still buzzing, all alone on the mat.

"Help me hold the bitch down," Mary said, as the opportunity to win by taking this bitch down had given her immense stamina and Hulk-like strength. [Author's note: Do I mean Hulk Hogan or The Incredible Hulk? You make the call.]

"No way," Hannah growled, shoving the MILF back.

And for a couple minutes Hannah fought valiantly, but the two Reds eventually got the upper hand, with Mary sitting on the petite bitch while she had Fran fuck the girl's pussy and Hannah kicked her legs frantically but not very effectively, since Fran was managing to stay away from them.

"No, get off of me," Hannah desperately tried to break herself free, as the pleasure inside her was growing.

Mary, with some struggling, extracted the cock that was most recently in her ass from Hannah's harness, quickly spun around on Hannah's chest and shoved it into her mouth, to begin fucking the bitch's mouth with it. "Shut the fuck up!"

Hannah shook her head violently, disgusted to have a cock just in someone's ass in her mouth, but that effort, even though it was momentarily successful, had weakened her resistance down below. "Keep that filthy thing out of my mouth!"

"What? You're not a fan of ass to mouth?" Mary smirked, "you should really give it another try, since all the best sluts love doing it!" as she shoved it back in.

Fran furiously fucked the last remaining Aqua Team member's pussy, and also began slapping her clit, which sent Hannah ballistic! "Fuuuuuuuck!!!"

"Point to Fran, and we have our winners," Josie declared. "Team Red by two orgasms, and Mary by half an orgasm... whatever that would look like!"

Mary rolled off of Hannah, who was still trembling wildly, and cried out, now desperate to come since it wouldn't cost her, "Team Purple, get your losing asses in here and worship Fran and me."

"Go ahead, losers," Josie backed her up. "Since Mary inflicted the most orgasms, she's in charge. But you other Reds, come on up as well to share in your victory!"

A cute brunette with purple stockings crawled between the exhausted Mary's legs and began licking her.

"No, that's way too gentle. Finger bang me!" Mary demanded, desperately needing to come.

The brunette did, while also hungrily eating the impressive MILF's clit.

"Yes, yes, yeeeees," Mary screamed in less than thirty seconds, as she finally exulted in her long-resisted orgasm!

Nearby, Fran screamed a few seconds later, as she came too.

Over the next thirty minutes, Mary pampered herself with four orgasms, three of them oral, and the other one from a wild double penetration fucking worship by Team Purple, none of whom showed any resentment, but they all (except for Hannah) seemed very impressed by Mary's valiant victory.

Zarima received her second orgasm of the evening from Gemma, who she'd chosen after being attracted to her rough aggression in the battle royal.

As Mary lay collapsed on the mat completely spent, Josie announced, "Well everyone, that's all for tonight."

Josie strolled over to Mary, who was still lying on her back giving her pussy a breather from her final orgasm, "That was brilliant, you know."

"What was?" Mary asked, looking up at the extraordinarily pretty sorority president with whom she hoped to share a bed at least once in her life.

"Tricking Hannah into fucking your ass instead of your pussy," Josie said.

"It was a last ditch attempt at survival," Mary said, loving that Josie had caught on to her strategy.

"It was brilliant," Josie smiled, helping the triumphant but exhausted MILF to her feet.

"Thanks," Mary said.

"Stop by my room tomorrow after your classes," Josie ordered. (Well no, it sounded more like an invitation!)

"Yes ma'am," the older woman said to the younger.

"See you then," Josie said, as she left the MILF, returned to her private bedroom, and had one of her Junior pets bring her to multiple orgasms while she watched a recording of the entire wresting orgy on her large screen, focusing her attention on Mary... who was undoubtably the most interesting pledge ever...

Professor Lane strolled over to Mary and said, "That was quite the performance."

"It was survival," Mary smiled.

"I could see that. It was also hot," June said.

"The orgasm you gave me earlier today certainly helped," Mary said with a broader smile.

"Always happy to help," June smiled back, wanting to kiss her right then and there, but not wishing to alert other people to their secret relationship... if it could be called a relationship yet, although she had hopes, and she was certain Mary did too. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."

"Sounds good," Mary said.

"Go get some sleep," June said, walking away.

"You were amazing," Amy approached her mother and said.

"Did you do this when you pledged?"

"Yes, but I sure didn't win. I scored only one point, and our team came in third."

"I need to get to bed," Mary said, her pantyhose ripped and her body sore.

"I can tell. I'll help you get there," Amy said, supporting some of her mother's weight as she led her off the mat, up the stairs and to her bedroom.

Mary didn't even notice Zarima wasn't there. Amy helped her out of her ruined pantyhose and she collapsed into her bed, her daughter tenderly draping a blanket over her naked body.

Amy waited a moment until she heard soft snoring, and she headed out.

Zarima meanwhile was getting fucked by Hannah, who was trying to regain some self esteem after her humiliating loss.

"Take that, you dumb slut," Hannah berated her as she fucked the Muslim MILF hard.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck your dumb slut," Zarima moaned, humiliated by what she was saying, by what she was allowing to happen, and yet feeling the fires of pleasure rising inside her again and again... the more she allowed her carnal lust to lead her, the more alive she felt... the more she felt like the woman she'd always secretly longed to be... a liberated woman, just like her daring and courageous friend Mary.

THE END of Day 3

Coming someday maybe:

Day 4: BBC Heaven @ The Pit

The pledges party at The Pit and experience the power of BBC.

Day 5: Sorority Orgy

The final day of Pledge Week... a full fledged orgy, and if Mary's really lucky, she might even end up sharing a bed with Josie, so keep your fingers crossed for her.