Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was met with silence and some nervous glances around by the 20 girls hoping to earn sorority membership. Harmony was nervous about the fact she was only a reserve and more nervous about seeing Cindy and Rebecca again, she was now certain they recognised her. While Ashley had been speaking Harmony had noticed the girl on the sixth dark blue chair and had become slightly entranced by her, like the other girls she was great looking, but it was her specific appearance that had caught Harmony's attention, the girl had blonde hair with pink streaks running through it and her hair hung loosely down to about an inch below her shoulders. Her jacket was pink too and she had the look of a surfer girl. Harmony didn't know why she couldn't take her eyes off this girl and she was shocked that she felt a slight tingle from between her legs after a couple of minutes. She put it down to nerves and snapped out of it as Ashley started to speak again.

"Okay, we are going to need some audience participation during this first round, if a girl passes this first test they will walk over and stand in front of an empty seat in the row of green chairs, face the gold chairs and loudly proclaim their name and that they are a potential pledge to Zeta Sigma Omega. At this point the sisters on the pink chairs should give the girl a big cheer." She smiled at the girls on the dark blue chairs as she said this,

"however, if a girl is eliminated then I will proclaim that they are eliminated and those of you on the white chairs can cheer. At this point the unfortunate girl will be shown out by Taylor and Michelle whilst the girl on the white chairs with the lowest number will come over to the empty chair, put her number face up on the floor in front of the chair and sit down and await there turn to take the test."

Ashley paused and gave a big smile at the 10 girls on the dark blue chairs and said,

"So girls, it's time for the ten of you to strip, take everything off and sit on your chair putting your clothes underneath it."

The girls looked around at each other with surprise, they looked around hoping this was a joke,

"Come on hurry up, if you want to pledge this sorority you will strip now!" Said Ashley more sternly.

A couple of the girls started to quickly strip, when the others saw this they all hurriedly followed suit. Within 30 seconds all ten were completely naked.

"Excellent, right we'll start from the left, stand up one at a time, once we've finished with one girl the next should stand ready." Explained Ashley,

Everyone looked on, those on the white chairs in shock, the girls on the pink chairs with beaming smiles on their faces, Harmony realised they must have known this was going to happen, in fact they must have been through the same thing she correctly assumed.

With broad smiles Ashley, Michelle and Taylor advanced on the first girl, they told her to stand a couple of feet in front of her chair, the three of them encircled her slowly moving around examining her. The girls fondled her breasts, groped her bum, knelt and examined every inch of her body. She was about 5 foot 4, she had red hair in a pony tale down to her shoulders as well as a pretty face, with a cute nose and she had a nice pair of 34B breasts too. She was clearly a natural red head as although she had clearly shaved off her pubic hair she did have a small patch of it remaining just above her pussy. She also had a big bum, but it didn't look bad on her.

"Interesting, a nice body," Commented Ashley,

"Neatly trimmed pubic hair cut nice and short, a definite plus," remarked Taylor,

"and these breasts are all natural," she said squeezing them to emphasize her point.

"She's clean and tidy all over," said Michelle.

Harmony, eyes transfixed on the scene playing out before her noticed Ashley looking at a clipboard,

"The picture you sent in is a good one, you photograph well." She complimented the girl,

"As for your tattoo, a butterfly, no problems with that and on your hip it looks very sexy, a good choice." She smiled at the girl.

The girl at the centre of their attentions looked nervous and uncomfortable, but considering the situation Harmony thought that was a pretty normal reaction.

The three girls stepped back nodding to each other and Michelle said,

"You can put your clothes back on now."

As the red head quickly dressed everyone waited in anticipation to see what would happen next, after the girls conferred for a few seconds Ashley stepped forward and addressed the now dressed girl,

"Okay we've come to a decision," She paused for dramatic effect,

"and that decision is," she paused again,

"you're in! you are a potential pledge."

As soon as Ashley said this the sorority sisters stood, cheered and applauded the girl who shrieked with delight.

Remembering the instructions the girls had been given the happy girl walked over and stood in front of the first chair in the green row and said loudly,

"Hi I'm Britney and I am a potential pledge for Zeta Sigma Omega!"

As she said this Britney raised her arms in the air in triumph as the sisters gave her another big cheer.

As the cheers died down Ashley instructed the next girl to stand up and the three girls descended on her as they had Britney. The girls examined this new girl as they had the first one, her boobs and bum were groped and they looked her over comprehensively. The girl was instructed to turn the other way around and as she did this the watching sisters and reserves all saw that this girl too was tattooed.

Where Britney's tattoo was tasteful and understated this girl's was certainly not. The girls examined it closely frowning, it was on her lower back and said "life can kiss my ass" and below the writing was an arrow pointing towards her ass crack.

The girls stepped back to confer telling her to put her clothes back on, after she was dressed Ashley again stepped forward.

"Life can kiss my ass, a terrific philosophy to have," She said eliciting a smile from the tattoo's owner,

"However that tattoo is easily visible and overly graphic, not tasteful, not appropriate and not suitable for a sister of Zeta Sigma Omega, so I'm sorry to tell you that you are eliminated."

As she finished saying this Michelle and Taylor grabbed the girl by the wrists and led her quickly out. The shocked girl didn't regain her senses enough to react to this until she had her bag in her hand and was being bundled out of the sorority house's front door.

As the girl was led away the reserve girls cheered and clapped, they knew one rival was out of the way which of course increased their chances. The reserve girl who had the number one picked up her number card and walked around the back of the dark blue chairs coming around to sit in the chair formerly held by the eliminated girl.

The next two girls were Cindy and Rebecca. Cindy was a blonde and Rebecca had black hair. Cindy was 5 foot 7 with Rebecca 5 foot 4. They had very similar sized breasts, Cindy with 36C's and Rebecca 34C's.

Both girls underwent the inspection and both passed with flying colours and joined Britney on the green chairs to cheers and applause from the sorority sisters.

The next girl up turned out to be called Lindsay, she had black hair too, hers was in a pony tale to 3 inches below her shoulders, she had 36B breasts and was the tallest of the potential pledges at 5 foot 8. She soon joined Britney, Cindy and Rebecca on the green chairs.

Next up was that girl who had been seriously distracting Harmony all morning, although she was desperate for more girls to fail so she could get in Harmony found herself hoping this girl got through. This was the girl with the blonde hair with pink streaks in it that hung down to an inch below her shoulders. She was 5 foot 5 with cute 34B breasts and Harmony found herself thinking this girl had a killer body.

"That's a seriously firm ass," complimented Taylor,

"oh my god, Tay quick you've got to see this," laughed Michelle examining something on the girl's ankle,

Taylor bent down and looked where Michelle was pointing and burst into a big smile. As the two girls stood up giggling they hi-fived each other,

Taylor turned to Ashley,

"I think you're gonna like this one Ash," she said grinning before directing the girl to raise her leg in the air.

Taylor held the girl's leg up as high as she could get it and pointed to a tattoo on her ankle.

"Just like yours," she giggled to Ashley.

What the girls were staring at was a tattoo of a dolphin on the girl's ankle, as Taylor let her put her leg down Ashley raised her own leg and pulled down her sock showing the girl her almost identical tattoo.

After more giggling and another round of hi-fives they told the girl to dress.

"I think it's important to say that your cool tattoo made no difference to our decision, you look awesome, you're definitely through." Ashley explained.

Harmony had to fight the urge to cheer when Ashley said this but she managed to stay quiet.

"Hi I'm Scarla and I'm a potential pledge to Zeta Sigma Omega." The surfer girl loudly said as she reached the green chairs.

As the next girl stood Ashley picked up her clip board looking puzzled,

"wait a minute," she said to the girl signalling for her to sit back down.

Ashley checked something on the clip board, she checked it again and Michelle and Taylor huddled around her whispering also looking puzzled. Without warning Michelle ran up the stairs to the main part of the house. When she was up there she quickly ran to the computer in the sorority presidents office and checked the file on the girl who was supposed to be up next. She printed something off and ran back down to the basement.

"I've checked, this is definitely her application photo." Michelle whispered to the other two.

Ashley pointed at the girl and asked her to confirm her name, when she said the same name as was on the application form Ashley turned back to Taylor and Michelle and they whispered conspiratorially again for a few seconds before seeming to reach agreement.

Ashley turned back to the girl telling her to stand up,

"don't even bother undressing, I don't know why you submitted a fake photo in your application and honestly I don't care, your eliminated, get out!." said Ashley angrily.

As she was led out the girl next to Harmony went across and took the seat that was now vacant where the girl had been and put her card with 2 on it down in front of her new chair. Harmony was excited, she was now only one place away from the dark blue chairs and her chance to get into the sorority.

As Michelle and Taylor returned they were each carrying 3 bottles and were followed by two girls in nurses uniforms carrying six more bottles each.

"Jenny said each of the 18 remaining girls needs to drink this before she can start stage 2." Taylor explained when Ashley looked over questioningly.

Each of the girls was handed a bottle and the two girls in the nurses uniform hurried back upstairs.

The next girl, a blonde called Amy got through and the 9th girl, again a blonde, this time called Tiphany followed suit.

Amy was the shortest of the girls at just 5 foot 1, she had 34C breasts and her blonde hair was in a pony tale to 2 inches below her shoulders. Tiphany on the other hand was 5 foot 6 with 36D breasts. Her blonde hair hung loose and dangled to 5 inches below her shoulders.

Harmony's nerves were back, she knew just one of the original ten plus the two remaining reserves were left to go and if they all got through she would be stuck as a reserve.

The 10th girl, a red head called Gemma was next up and again to Harmony's disappointment she got through.

So it was down to the two reserves, the first was another blonde, this one called Cassie, the three girls inspecting her took a long time over it compared to the earlier girls, after what seemed to Harmony like forever, but in actual fact was less than two minutes, Ashley told a delighted Cassie that she was in.

Finally the former second reserve, the girl who had been sat next to Harmony on the white chairs, was up. She was a good looking blonde with big breasts. Ashley, Michelle and Taylor examined her closely as they had all the other girls.

"Oh, this is interesting," Said Taylor,

"You're the first girl to have breast implants we've seen today."

She said squeezing the girl's breasts again.

"Have you, have you had liposuction?" asked a shocked Michelle with a stutter in her voice,

"and a nose job," Observed Ashley.

"Wow, you have a good surgeon," Ashley said after examining the surgeries her vice presidents had pointed out.

Ashley and her two vice presidents stepped back to confer as the girl put her clothes back on. After a few seconds Ashley again stepped forward,

"You've had a lot of surgery, don't get me wrong we have no problem with a girl getting a boob job, in fact three current sisters have had breast implants but it's the other surgeries too that concern us. I don't know if you're really shallow or just really insecure but either way you're not right for this sorority. Sorry." Ashley wasn't sure if she thought this girl was annoying or if she just felt sorry for her, so she was less harsh on this girl than with the first two to be eliminated.

Harmony couldn't believe it, she had a shot. She hurried over to the chair the girl had been on and was waiting there already naked when Michelle and Taylor got back from showing the other girl out. Harmony was really nervous about being naked in front of all these other girls, but she knew she had to do this, getting into this sorority was her only way to stay at the University.

Ashley, Michelle and Taylor approached her as they had done the 12 girls that preceded her. Michelle came around behind her and fondled her bum. She gently squeezed Harmony's ass cheeks one in each hand and rubbed over them. Meanwhile Taylor had her breasts in her hands and was squeezing them, groping them and then taking her nipples between her fingers.

While her vice presidents were doing this Ashley was examining Harmony's legs, arms, hands, ankles, stomach and back. She ran her warm hands across Harmony's soft skin in a way that excited this nervous girl. Harmony didn't get time to get any more excited though, as the girls after they had finished on the area's they started on quickly moved around to look at the parts they hadn't yet seen.

As they stepped back and told Harmony to put her clothes back on while they conferred she was seriously nervous. She put her clothes back on as fast as she could as she knew the sooner she was dressed the sooner she would learn her fate.

As Harmony pulled her shoes back on Ashley stepped forward,

"You waited patiently as third reserve, I guess you want to know if the wait was worth it?" Ashley teased,

she paused for a few seconds to build suspense,

"Well, it was, you're in!" Ashley smiled

Harmony jumped up and cried out as the sorority sisters cheered.

She then walked proudly to her chair next to Cassie and loudly exclaimed,

"Hi I'm Harmony and I'm a potential pledge for Zeta Sigma Omega."

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4: Initiation stage 2

After the clapping died down Ashley spoke again,

"Well done the 10 of you who are now potential pledges, the 7 of you who are still reserves you are not out of the running yet. All 17 of you have to come upstairs in a minute for stage two. In the meantime please finish the drinks you were given as quickly as you can."

As Ashley walked back over to her vice presidents Harmony remembered about the bottle she had been given, she opened it and sniffed the liquid, as it didn't appear to give off any smell she assumed, correctly, that it was water, so she quickly drank it down.

"Okay, potential pledges you are going to be divided into two groups, when the girls call out your names you go over to them. Michelle and Taylor will each lead a group and I will be looking after the reserves group." Ashley explained

"Sisters, please could you stack up and put the dark blue and white chairs back in the store room. Then you are free to do whatever you like until 4pm when you will assemble back on the pink chairs in hear to watch the third stage of the potential pledge's initiation. Right, you 7 reserves follow me now please." Said Ashley walking towards the stairs that led up to the main part of the house.

The potential pledges sat in silence as the sisters grabbed the chairs they were told to remove and everyone except the 10 of them plus Taylor and Michelle left.

"When we call your name you come over to the one of us who called you and put on your name tag. You will wear this name tag 24 hours a day until you become a sister or are eliminated" Michelle explained looking serious.

Taylor held up one of the tags as Michelle said this. The name tag was actually a silk piece of ribbon that hung around the wearers neck with a badge in the shape of a dolphin, as this was Dolphin Creek University. Harmony noticed the vice presidents were both using black marker pens to write on the dolphin badges, presumably writing the ten girls names on them.

The girls finished and moved a few feet apart.

Michelle started,

"Cindy and Rebecca"

then Taylor called the first names on her list,

"Britney and Cassie"

then it was Michelle again,

"Amy and Lindsay"

then Taylor,

"Scarla and Gemma"

Harmony silently prayed she'd be in Taylor's group, she really wanted to avoid Cindy and Rebecca and she really wanted to be in a group with Scarla.

"and finally for my group Tiphany." Called out Michelle.

It took all Harmony's will power to stop herself from clapping about the group she was in.

"Harmony" Taylor called out.

Harmony walked over and collected her badge and joined her group with the two red heads Britney and Gemma, the blonde Cassie and the blonde surfer girl with pink streaks in her hair Scarla.

"Just so you all know," Taylor started,

"your groups are not competing against each other, this is just to make things more manageable for us, it's easier for us to keep an eye on you in two groups than in one big group."

Michelle led her group up the stairs followed by Taylor and her group. They all filed into a big room which Michelle told them was called the party room. The girls were all instructed to take a seat and were told not to speak to each other whilst they were sat there. The reserves were also sat in the room a little over to the right of the potential pledges.

The room had a very unusual layout, there were 4 large screens blocking area's from view, in fact one of these was basically formed into a cubical. Three of the reserves were out of view, presumably behind the screened off area's.

"This stage of your initiation is medical tests" Ashley told the 10 potential pledges,

"All 17 girls will under go a drugs test, a medical examination and a full body x-ray. Jenny, the doctor running this part of the day is the head doctor for the CIA, she volunteers to do this for us as she is a former Zeta Sigma Omega girl herself. Luckily she has access to all the top equipment so the drugs tests will all be back in just over an hour and the x-ray machine is the kind the CIA use to check prisoners aren't smuggling drugs into federal custody. Jenny will do the medical exams, the drugs tests and x-rays will be done by her assistants. It's about 12.05 now, you should all have been processed by 1 o'clock and we'll get your results at 2." Explained Ashley.

Amy raised her hand,

"yes Amy," Ashley responded

"um, Ashley I need to go to the bathroom," said Amy,

"If you need to pee that's good, how do you think we do the drugs test? So no you can't go now, you'll be in for your test soon anyway." Ashley answered,

"Also you do not address me as Ashley, when addressing me or my vice presidents you will address us as Sister Ashley, Sister Michelle and Sister Taylor. That rule applies even after you are accepted as a sister. Until you are accepted as a sister you will refer to all current sorority sisters as sister too." Ashley looked serious when explaining this.

123456...9