Sorority Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her repeating the rules after me, her voice catching slightly as she felt her nipples harden under my touch. I then knelt down so my face was level with her pussy. I heard her squeak slightly, knowing I would soon be touching her most intimate area.

"Spread your legs wider." She obliged, and I watched as her fleshy pussy lips parted slightly. I grabbed one lip in each hand and unceremoniously spread them apart, watching her clit come into view. "You've got a large fleshy clit, Hayley, that must be fun to play with. Is it fun to play with?" I taunted her.

"Y-yes Miss Sarah," she replied through gritted teeth as I tugged on alternating pussy lips.

"Next rule. You are not to play with THIS," I said as I flicked her clit with my finger. She yelped, but didn't break position. "You will not masturbate or have sex unless I allow you to, you will ask permission for all orgasms."

"I- I will not masturbate or have sex without permission, I will ask permission before I orgasm Mistress," she said dutifully. I could see her eyes blazing as she started to realise she was not going to have a comfortable year ahead of her.

"Now bend over the desk. Go." Hayley walked over to the desk and bent over it, sticking her arse out at me. She was being more obedient than I thought, but I wanted total compliance. "Now reach back with both hands, spread your arse cheeks so I can see your asshole."

"Wh-what??" she spat, standing up and facing me. I looked at her for a second.

"No? Okay." I picked up my laptop and moved to unlock it.

"No no no- okay- wait," she spluttered. She then bent over the desk and quickly grabbed her arse cheeks with both hands, spreading them wide apart. I saw her tight, puckered asshole winking at me as the cheat struggled to keep her cheeks spread open.

"Good girl." I patted her back patronisingly. "Have you had a cock up there before? A finger?"

"No mistress," was the muffled reply. I extended a finger, and lightly tickled her asshole, watching it wink at me as she clenched down involuntarily.

"Eeeek," I heard her utter as she felt my finger on her asshole. "P-please - I n-n-ever had anything up there Mistress, please." I taunted her for a while longer, running my fingers up and down her ass crack, tickling her asshole for a bit longer.

"Final rule for now. You will be punished if you don't follow the above rules, you will be punished if you don't listen to me."

"Yes mistress. I will be punished if I don't follow the rules or listen to you," she said, face pressed against my wooden desk, as I forced her to display her tight asshole to me. I couldn't believe my luck. She was a very attractive girl, and I had her at my beck and call for the rest of the year. She was such a horrible person, I didn't feel a shred of sympathy for her predicament either.

"Now go over to the bed, get on all fours." She obliged quickly, glad that I wasn't actually putting a finger up her arse just yet. "Face down, Hayley. And knees further apart."

"Okay Miss Sarah." She was extremely vulnerable in this position, pussy and ass pointing towards me as she kept her face pressed to the bed. I could see her clit peeking out from between her pussy lips, and could see her clenched asshole as well.

"You were late for our meeting today, what does that mean?"

"I- I.. It meanss.." Hayley stopped, confused. She raised her head, looking at me for guidance.

"You broke the rules, didn't you?"

"I... Um, I'm going to be punished right?"

"What are you supposed to call me?"

"Um can I be punished, Miss Sarah?" she said quickly, trying to avoid more punishment.

"I'm going to spank your butt as punishment for you being late. I'm going to use my hands, but if you cry out or yell out, I'm going to use my wooden hairbrush instead, understand? Now ask for your punishment." I saw Hayley's face turn a bright red as she realised she was going to be spanked. It was humiliating for a grown woman, especially one like her who enjoyed snubbing and acting superior to others.

"Miss Sarah. M-may I b-be punished for being late by y-y-you spanking me."

"And?"

"And... if I m-make too much noise, could you use the h-hairbrush please Mistress."

"Good." I took a step back and observed the cheat, splayed out on all fours, biting her lip as she braced herself for being spanked and humiliated.

CRACK.

I hit her squarely on her right cheek.

"Mmmmf!" she exclaimed, shocked by sudden stinging on her arse, but remembering to make as little noise as possible.

CRACK.

I hit her on the left cheek, watching with satisfaction as she exhaled loudly.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

I slowly got into a rhythm, alternating between cheeks as I saw Hayley's bum get redder and redder beneath my fingers.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

"Mmmmffff," the cheat exclaimed again. She was dancing around, shaking her butt from side to side to reduce the stinging, and putting on a wanton display for me as I stood over her. She was struggling to not make a sound, keeping her face pressed to my sheets as I continued her punishment.

CRACK. CRACK.

I watched her ass cheeks jiggle, watching her clench and unclench her asshole as I hit her over and over again.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

Her fleshy pussy lips were jiggling too with the impact, as she moved her butt around to avoid the blows raining down on her.

CRACK.

My own hand was starting to hurt, so I stopped spanking her, and gently slid a finger into her pussy.

"Ugggggg," I heard her grunt at the latest violation. I started sliding my finger in and out.

"Repeat all my rules again, Hayley," I said. She hesitated. "There are 5 of them. Now." I kept sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. "I'll stop fingering you when you get the rules right."

"Um.. first one is to always call you Mistress or Miss Sarah, she said. "Second one is..." She was already struggling to remember. I took my finger out of her pussy. I started to stroke her clit with two fingers, rubbing the nub gently until I felt it harden.

"Um - um second one is to.. um... ask you permission for everything. For eating, for going to the toilet and-"

"That's the third rule, Hayley. What's the second?" I was rubbing her clit more insistently now, feeling it get more and more erect as the blood rushed to it. I felt moisture leaking out of her pussy, I dipped my fingers into her vagina and slowly spread her juices up and down her slit. I went back to stroking her clit, now with three fingers.

"Um- oh! The second one was that I'm your slave on weekends, and Tuesdays and Thursdays after 6 pm, Miss Sarah!" Hayley said quickly. "And the third one was to ask your permission whenever I want to eat, sleep, go to the toilet or - or-"

"Or what?" I said, as I inserted my thumb into her wet pussy. I rotated my hand so my four fingers would be lying against her clit, and started sliding my hand back and forth, thumb in her pussy and the flat of my hand stimulating her rock-hard clit.

"Or.. um I need to ask permission for.. um... meeting my friends, Mistress!" I could hear Hayley starting to panic. She was trying to rush through the rules, because she realised I was slowly working her up to an orgasm. She didn't want to cum - being spanked and forced to display her body was bad enough - but orgasming in front of me would show some degree of being complicit in her own punishment.

I started circling my thumb around inside her vagina, as my fingers kept diddling her clit. I saw her wince as a squishing sound filled the room - humiliating proof of her arousal.

"Hnnnnggg..." she gasped. "Next rule is.. um... um.. I can't masturbate. I need to ask your permission to orgasm Mistress." I could feel her body tensing up as her orgasm started building up. I started moving my hand faster, playing with her pussy, pushing her towards having an orgasm. Her pussy juices were all over my hand, and I could feel how big her engorged clit was as I fingered her.

"And the final rule?" I knew she wouldn't be able to stop her orgasm now, she was writhing around on the bed, humping the air, trying unsuccessfully to get away from my fingers.

"Um Mistress the final rule is.. um.. to - to.. that I will be punished if I break the rules, I'll be punished if I don't listen to you and- oh fuck oh fuckkkkkkk..."

The orgasm hit her like a truck. I kept the pace constant, rubbing her clit with the flat of my hand, circling my thumb around her vaginal walls.

"HHHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGG," she grunted, body shaking as the orgasm consumed her. The squelching sound continued as I kept rubbing her pussy, watching her shake her ass around, on all fours as I forced her to orgasm against her will.

"GGGGGG..."

Eventually, Hayley calmed down. She had tears in her eyes, looking up at me, forced to be complicit in her own punishment. I kept my fingers in her pussy.

"Did you ask for permission?" I asked. I saw her body tense up, then her shoulders slump as she realised she had broken the rules. "I didn't think so," I continued. "I'm going to keep going until you get the rules right, 5 times in a row.""

I started diddling her clit again, my hand sticky with her juices.

"Eeeegghh!" she exclaimed, eyes widening again. She was still extremely sensitive from her earlier orgasm. Rubbing her clit was an exquisite torture, and I felt her trying to avoid my probing fingers to get away from the harsh sensation.

CRACK.

I spanked her left arse cheek. "Keep still! Recite the rules again. Remember, if I'm not convinced by you, I'm sending the email."

The cheater quickly started reciting the rules again, forcing herself to keep still and endure the harsh sensation of me playing with her sensitive pussy.

She made it through the first set of rules quickly this time. As she started chanting the second set of rules, I reached down, looking for her nipple. I started tweaking her nipple gently as I kept rubbing her sensitive pussy.

By the time Hayley finished reciting the rules a second time, I could smell her arousal once again. I knew if I kept it up, she would possibly come again. I grabbed her clit with my fingers, tugging on it lightly.

"MMMMFFFF," she grunted again.

"Keep going." Hayley started repeating the 5 rules to me as I kept tugging her clit, tweaking her left nipple at the same time as the smell of pussy juice filled my room.

By the time Hayley completed her fourth recitation of the rules, she was a wanton mess. Pussy juice leaked down her thighs as I kept tugging methodically on her clit and playing with her rock hard nipples. She started on her fifth recitation, not knowing whether she wanted to finish saying the rules before or after another orgasm.

"Um... the third rule is.. I ask you p-permission whenever I need to - MMMMMMM - need to eat or s-sleep or m-meet my friends or - or MMMMFFFFF - use the toilet," she gasped out, as she felt her second orgasm approaching.

I reverted to my old move, pushing my thumb in and out of her vagina, rubbing her painfully hard clit with the flat of my hand.

"MMMMFFF... The fourth rule is that I c-can't masturbate unless you say so and MMMMMM - I must a-ask for p-permission whenever I want to c-cum - Fuck - can I come please Mistress?" she whispered quietly.

"Louder, Hayley," I said, trying to maximise her discomfort. I stopped rubbing her pussy, waiting for her to reply.

"Can I come please mistress?" she begged, completely humiliated now, body shaking as she tried to stave off her impending orgasm.

"Maybe, but you have to do the work." I kept my palm flush against her pussy, thumb still in her wet hole, but didn't move a muscle, waiting for her to work it out.

With a groan, Hayley realised I was going to force her make herself come all over my fingers. She knew she should stop but the stimulation on her nipples, on her clit, in her pussy was too much. With another groan she started rocking her body back and forth, gyrating her hips so her pussy would rub up against my outstretched hand.

CRACK.

I started spanking her with my other hand, hearing her yelp but barely slow down her pace. I kept spanking her as I watched her debase herself, openly rubbing herself to orgasm all over my hand.

"P-please Mistress can I come now?" she begged, tears in her eyes, as she kept humping my hand, rubbing her red, engorged clit against my fingers.

CRACK.

"You're a nasty cheater, aren't you?"

"Yesss m-miss Sarah I'm a nasty cheater," she sobbed.

CRACK.

"And a slut who came twice when she was being punished."

"I'm a s-s-slut who came twice when I was being p-p-punished... HNGGGG oh god please Mistress!" All embarrassment was gone out the window now, she was singularly focussed on cumming, and cumming with permission too, so she wouldn't get punished again.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

"You may come." I started spanking her hard now, watching her ass cheeks jiggle.

"UGGGGGGGG," she yelled out as the second orgasm hit her, harder than the first.

"UGGGGGGG," she exclaimed again, bucking her body against my hand, my thumb still in her vagina, as I forced her to cum a second time. I spanked her mercilessly as she writhed around on the bed, grunting as she grinded her wet pussy into my hand. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, wave after wave consuming her.

It took ages before she calmed down, chest heaving, gasping for air.

"90 mins is up, get out of my room," I said, withdrawing my hand from her sopping pussy. I wiped her own juices all over her face as she got up, legs shaking and stepped off the bed. "That was satisfactory, I want to see you in my room at 6 pm on Thursday." She nodded quietly.

I made her get on her knees, and crawl back to her room via the bathroom we shared. The shared bathroom meant I would have constant access to her room without going through the hallway. I watched with satisfaction as she crawled out of my room, ass still a bright red from her spanking, legs still shaking, pussy still wet and quivering from her multiple forced orgasms.

The year had just taken a turn for the better.

12