All Comments on 'Sorry Honey but Your Mom is a Slut! Pt. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of the monstrous boob stories, but other than that, it was good

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

Great sex do you could choose the tags for the chapter better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

J cup? Please. And of course, he has no problem cheating on his wife, and the mom has no problem fucking her daughter's husband, because... oh no, the wife makes more money, works hard, and doesn't give him infinite sex. How convenient.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next one! Please include a titty fuck

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous reader.

What part to Fan-ta-sy do you not understand! Im sure you would never act like the characters in most of the stories published here. And if they did act as you would most of the readers would not be interested in the stories. Again: Its a fantasy. It's NOT REAL! Get a grip.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Sadly, yelling at the commentators doesn't help any, my friend; they are beyond comprehensive help! Best advice is to ignore them. It's surprising they can even read the story and get anything out of it since they don't understand or know what fiction means.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...