All Comments on 'Sorry, I'm Engaged. But Oral's Okay'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
2 1/2 pages too long

Maybe even 3 too long

I quit reading at the end of page 1

wheel_man9wheel_man9about 18 years ago
Great!!!

This was a great story. I know this is a fantasy story site, but it is always nice to read someones work that has "it could have happened quality". I've read most of your work, into some and not so much others. This one my friend is a home run!! Thank you for your efforts, and please keep on putting your ideas out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic story

A really great story! Sounds more truth than fantasy... and even similar in parts to stuff that's happened to me in real life... It is the non-sex context, build up and perspective that gives it even more credibility. Sex is part of the day to day stuff that happens in our lives, quite often unplanned... not an end in itself. You are great writer, now go ahead and dream up a real life situation where Katrina and Belinda team up with your hero!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful story

I enjoyed this very much: it was sexy, it contained people who (for the most part) behaved like real people behave, it had a happy ending, and I liked the humor a lot too: the banter between husband and wife in a happy, committed, trusting marriage.

I look foward to more!

ohio

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

A great story... loved it

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
very nice

story, really enjoyed the read and the human interest side of the story. several parts brought back memories of younger years. thanks for a great effort. a fan always.

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 18 years ago
Very Good Read

Well done, and nicely written. I would gladly read more from you. Until then I remain

...Just @ Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Small contradiction

'It was easy after she met Malcolm, for he was a gentle and kind person who just wanted to please her when making love.'

"But he's not too good in the bedroom department. He's a selfish wam-bam lover who just rolls over and goes to sleep leaving me frustrated."

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Down to earth, sensual, real loving couple

As others have said this story was so real to life with wonderful and humorous dialogue. You didn’t make the main character a real hunk, or exceptional lover. There was no wealthy lifestyle, no tough guy navy seal. He didn’t always make the girl come by every method, the wife loved to use toys to enhance sex sometimes. There are so many wonderful examples of real life in this story I’d have to write the whole story to note all of them.

This was a real life loving couple and still very erotic and sensual. Great is all I can say and that’s not really adequate.

I’m happy to see your not taking grief that nether wife actually cheated. The down under terminology is a delight to this Yank.

I’m now definitely a fan.

Thank you for such great writing and a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

He knew when to take care of the tease and when to walk away.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Kiwi Story

Wow what a story, I too live in Auckland and spent my youth going to a family batch, however North of Auckland and experiencing similar tales about life growing up as a young Kiwi. My fist sexual experiments were under the branches of Pohutukawa trees on a summer holiday and you story brought those wonderful memories back.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Outstanding

Now this is a truly hot, loving wife story. Very well written and wow, erotic as hell. My admiration to the author - hope to read many more of his tales.

DoktorLuvDoktorLuvabout 18 years ago
Brilliant!!

I was impressed how you handled things and how she got handled. You seem to have found a great match in your wife and have a wonderful writing style. Excellent!

cncstevecncsteveabout 18 years ago
It's beach, not bach

Interesting story and well told for limited amount of sex involved. Just add that 'e' please!

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Het stevie in Detroit....

looky here:

"bach — a small holiday home, usually near the beach, often with only one or two rooms and of simple construction. Pronounced "batch"."

Living just across the ditch from the Kiwis you get to know some of their special english....

It's actually not as affetced as the American fetish of spelling words differently just to be different.

People in other countries make the effort to understand your quirks, unlike some there who are prepared to comprehend no differences in this wonderful language we use.

itk168itk168about 18 years ago
Great story

well wriiten, just the right blend of sex and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Actually Bach House is correct:

There is no missing "e".

Search for Bookabach on the internet for one example of a company that rents them.

Both the good and bad thing about English is its many manifestations.

I liked the story a lot. Somehow I'd missed this. The writing was good and made for an interesting story all the way through.

I liked the portrayal of his wife and their relationship.

Well done!

Regards, DJ

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
Confused

D.J. and Kanga are confusing me talking about missing e's and Kiwi english, because if it's Kiwi english doesn't the e become an a or o or is it an u, that makes it anglish, onglish or perhaps unglish and that doesn't even take into account the i being transposed into e or possibly an a, so does that make it anglesh or ...... my head hurts, I think I need to rest.

And, and, and I keep wanting to add an h in Bazzza and make some remark about Kiwi's and sheep, and aarrrggghhhhh......

Seriously Bazzza, nice story, happy ending - fantastic.

PS. But would you pronounce ba(t)ch as bitch, and would people then think you were talking about Katrina .....

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

Nice blend of erotica and love. And no one got hurt.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Interesting tail -- er, tale

Extending the story into the present gave it an interesting follow-up. My only criticism would be the way we were presented with the backstory to her dalliance with Alex and her emotions after the initial penetration; unless your narrator is telepathic, it would have been better to do the whole piece in the third person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Thank you! Well written, good plot, lots of humour, nice ending. Been to the area on holidays. Lots of memories came back.

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago

Good story, lot of heart!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Not Classic Literature but it's 99.94 Pure & Distilled Enthralling Story

this had a bit of everything - flirting, lust, deception, humor,. temptation integrity and a hybrid love/lust mixture within the bounds of fidelity. I usually have at least one nitpick after a read but got no idea of how to prove this outside of resubmitting this story in the illustrated genre with ouctured of Katerina and Belinda wearing something tight and short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Slamdog, you are an idiot.

Why do you keep humiliating your self and displaying your stupidity by writing those cretinous coments ??

The story was OK, worth 3* .

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
@ANON - Slamdog

WTF? It was a good tale. LSD liked it and said so! Although I have (pretty rarely) fallen on the other 'appreciation side' of a story than LSD fell, I don't remember ANY cretinous comments in his utterances!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet!

I don't usually comment on Literotica, but this was a fine fine story. Definitely feel-good and arousing. A part of me was wishing for a more voyeuristic Belinda :)

This is how erotica should be. It sure made this male reader hot & bothered.

4.5/ 5 stars.

Would give remaining 0.5 for more seduction, desperation, lust, passion, and passion in romance. A bit more edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did it ever cross your mind?

That she simply bit it off?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Enjoyed the story about a man with his head in the right place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH, WELL

Thought he was going to relate to Belinda the whole bedroom sad sob story that Katrina had told him, prompting soft-hearted Belinda to invite Katrina to bring her kids to play with their kids, so as to loan her man to play with Katrina to make up for what K is not getting in her bedroom.

Oh, well, still worth 5 stars.

Commenter (titled "small contradiction") sees a contradiction with Katrina describing Malcom as desiring to please her and then later describing him as a selfish lover. It could be, as he thinks it is, a contradiction in the story. Another explanation is even unhappier -- a contradiction in behavior. Just as men sometimes bemoan the sex after marriage compared to the sex before (and the farther into the marriage, the worse), it is possibly similar with business-oriented, successful Malcolm toward trophy(?) wife Katrina. The first starry-eyed assessment was made while engaged. The latter, unhappier one -- wasn't it 15 years later?

Bazzza knows how to construct a tale.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Especially, after reading the parts containing scenes of sexual interplay and repartee between the husband and wife, I would usually find myself smiling with appreciation and enjoyment of their shared honesty, caring and humor. This is how all marriages should be! 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous