All Comments on 'Sorry Sorority'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pjw7326pjw7326about 3 years ago
not bad

it was good , until the epilogue ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Epilogue

Thought the epilogue was a great segue to Sorry Sorority part 2.

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago
Epilogue did ruin it

I agree that the epilogue went sideways with the story. I did enjoy it but it was unclear what was going on at the end. So the whole story was her literotica story? None of it happened? Just an unclear segue that didn't seem to add to the story.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

The epilogue ruined the story. You should have quit while you were ahead.

crawler101crawler101about 3 years ago

dont mind the haters, the epilogue made this realy good. very nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm so hard right now

All I can think about now is Sara's warm mouth around my cock, relentlessly bringing me to a mind-shattering orgasm. And I'm at work. Curse you!

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverabout 3 years ago

I think the epilogue wasn't that great, wouldnt say it ruined it but could be better. Still i would like to know if we could get a follow up for tricked twice. Cause in there the girlfriend says she wants to turn the sister into her slut and i really wanna see that. But overall great story i really liked the blindfold thing it was great.

Dancekyledance33Dancekyledance33about 3 years ago

Epilog does not ruin the story at all, however, it does create a drastic need for a follow up story. I think if there is no pt2 where the girls do try to convince him right after this ends, it'll put a slight damper on the overall enjoyment.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

The epilogue nixes all the unbelievable stuff in the story, well done, clever ending.

Good story, good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love the twist in the epilogue. It just makes it hotter. Also, love the hold story too.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaabout 2 years ago

Good story but I didn't care for the epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck off and stay fucked off. Valentine's Interrupted was a disease and you should've fucked off before contaminating the internet with it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the first twist, not because daughter's want to fuck their dad's, but because it was a great spin on things although the writer could have ended things after Aurora's revenge. Possibly made an Epilogue about Cynthia's life spiraling out of control. The actual Epilogue kind of killed it though. Seemed like the actual writer and a proofreader tried to add themselves to the story. It also made Aurora sound more like a counselor rather than a best friend. No one would ever share their incestuous thoughts with anyone, nor would a friend overlook it and tell them to write their thoughts down on paper rather than telling them to seek professional help. A counselor would.

steam692steam6924 months ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT LOVED IT. Don't listen to the naysayers, they're all dumber than a box of rocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous