Sort of Legal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to talk so slowly, I'm not dumb," Ginger said with a smile.

"London Jets fan, your obviously pretty dumb,' Gian said laughing.

"Asshole," Ginger laughed.

"We'll get to that," Gian said making Ginger pale.

"Salad," he said picking up a bag of green leaves and putting them in a bowl.

"And this little chicken, is steak, the king of food," he said holding up two large steaks.

"What the hell is steak?" Ginger asked looking dubiously at the meat Gian had in is hand.

"Well, it's from an animal," Gian said.

"That sounds gross," Ginger said.

"It's good trust me, just try it, you might like it," Gian said with a wink, Ginger watched as he put the steak on the grill and cooked it.

"And that's it?" Ginger asked as Gian plated the food up, spooning sour cream onto the potatoes and dressing on the salad.

"Try it before you say anything else," Gian said handing her the plate, the went back to the cockpit, as there was nowhere but there or the bedroom to sit. Gian pulled a fold out a table from the floor and they faced each other from the flight seats.

"I'll bet you've never had wine either?" Gian asked as Ginger worked out how to use cutlery. She shook her head as Gian produced two glasses and poured a dark red liquid from a box.

"What is it?" Ginger asked.

"Grape juice that's been fermented to produce alcohol, its good," he said, "here's to new friends."

"New friends," Ginger copied him holding up her glass and watching as Gian clinked classes then took a sip motioning her to do the same. Hesitantly Ginger took a sip then smacked her lips.

"Your right it is good," She giggled.

"Try the potato," Gian suggested. Awkwardly Ginger dug out a chunk using her fork, her eyes wide with wonder as she chewed on it.

"Oh My God, that's fucking amazing!" She gasped, quickly she dug out more and moaned deeply as she chewed. Gian watched her a sly grin on his lips.

"Have a sip of wine and try the steak," he said taking a bite himself. Hesitantly Ginger poked the meat with her knife, she tapped it with her fork.

"So this is like a bit of an animal?" she asked.

"Yeah, basically." Gian shrugged.

"Which bit?"

"The muscles, its rump, not the best steak but still good," he said.

"Rump? You mean like the ass?" Ginger said poking the steak again.

"Just try it, humans have been eating meat for millennia," Gian sighed.

Ginger focused on cutting off a chunk of steak she looked at Gian to check if she was doing it right, he nodded, and she put the piece of meat in her mouth. She bit down experimentally on it then slowly began to chew. Rapidly she began chewing with more enthusiasm.

"OMG, this is even better than the potato!" She squealed, "how can ass taste this good?"

"You might get addicted too it," Gian laughed as he tucked into his own dinner.

They ate in silence for the remainder of the meal, Ginger experimenting with different combinations of the meal. Finally, she sat back.

"I, I know what's going to happen, and like I just want to say thanks, that was the most amazing thing I have ever eaten," she said softly stroking her belly.

"Thanks, you're so different, look let's see where we are when we get to Keffe, who knows you might want to stay on with me," Gian said.

"Ok, we'll see," she replied.

"Now, would you mind cleaning up? I'll just check everything is ok," Ginger paled even more but nodded and took the plates and cutlery back to the galley and put them into wash.

She saw the door to the bedroom was open and the rest of the lights were out. Nervously she walked into the bedroom, Gian was sitting on the bed waiting for her. She swallowed hard and tried to smile at him as she entered.

"How do you want me?" she managed to choke out.

"It's ok, relax, I'm not going to hurt you," he said standing up hugging her, stroking her bald head. Willingly Ginger hugged him back.

"Let's see how beautiful you really are," Gian whispered in her ear, kissing her lightly.

Gently he peeled off her leather jacket and Ginger raised her arms to letting Gian pull the t shirt over her head.

"What the hell?" Gian asked as he dropped the T shirt, Ginger opened her eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" Ginger asked looking down at her smallish boobs in the unflattering sports bra.

"You're a girl," Gian said.

"Umm, yeah?" Ginger said uncertainly.

"I, er, well I thought you were a boy," Gian said.

"I can, like, still do stuff, please don't take me back," Ginger said stifling a tear at the thought of returning to Red River 4.

"I'm not taking you back, but like this does change things a bit," Gian said chuckling.

"Like I can do the hand job thing, you liked that in the bar, right? And I guess my mouth would be the same, I can do it the way you like, if, you know, you don't want my, err..." Ginger trailed off.

"You're sweet, but I don't think so," Gian said pulling the young girl close for another hug.

"I'm sorry," Ginger said sobbing a little.

"Don't be, this way you can save it for someone who means something to you," Gian said lifting her chin and smiling.

"I feel like I've tricked you," she whispered.

"I should have checked first, I thought you were too cute for a worm boy", Gian laughed.

"So how am I going to pay my way? Please don't pimp me, I'll do anything else," Ginger sobbed into his chest.

"Ah don't worry about it, watch some movies with me, you can do my nails and clean the ship and we'll call it even," Gian said stroking her bald head.

"You're a good guy, Gian," she whispered.

"Bed time little chicken," he said. They striped down to their underwear and they cuddled up in bed together, Gian stroking Gingers head.

"Wake up sleepy head," Gian said slapping Gingers ass lightly.

"Oh god, you're a morning person too!" Ginger moaned.

"Yep, now go make me coffee, don't get dressed," Gian said pulling the covers off the bed, half-dressed Ginger made coffee in the Galley, pouring to cups of steaming coffee she took them to the cockpit. Gian sat back taking the coffee from her taking a big drink.

"Ok you can make the coffee too now, number one job, I kinda run on this stuff," he laughed.

"Yes sir," Ginger said saluting.

"Good attitude, I like it," Gian said his eyes roving over Gingers slim form.

"Do you eat breakfast?" Ginger asked feeling self-consciously as Gian apprised her openly.

"I do, look for the packets of flakes, bring spoons and milk," he said shooing her away. Ginger found the packets and brought them back in bowls.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Perfect," Gian said drinking more coffee nodding at the other seat, a clean flight suit laid out on it.

"Oh wow, for me?" she asked putting her bowl down.

"Yup," he grinned eating his cereal.

Ginger jumped into the suit zipping it up quickly, "How do I look?"

"We'll we need to take it in a bit and we can make you look damned sexy," Gian said. Ginger giggled as she ate her breakfast.

"Ok I'm gonna pimp you out now," Gian said as the drank more coffee in the galley Gingers face fell and tears rose in her eyes, but she nodded sadly.

"Silly chicken," Gian laughed pulling out a mop, "this mop is your john and you're his bitch."

Ginger shook her head laughing.

"Do a good job and who knows what other fun things may happen, now go mop the ship engine to cockpit," he said.

Ginger found she actually enjoyed the focus of mopping the ship she worked steadily from the engine room to the front of the ship. She worked up a good sweat as she progressed before she arrived back at the cockpit smiling.

"Nice job, and you'll have no problem getting another berth if you wear the flight suit like that," Gian said approvingly noticing Ginger had unzipped the suit to her belly button. Ginger blushed.

"Pricilla looks good, go clean up and we'll chill out," Gian said.

Ginger had a quick shower and came back to the cockpit, they sat in the flight seats watching movies till late in the evening.

"All the glamour of space flight," Gian said checking the empty scanners again.

"Yeah, it's not like on the soaps," Ginger chuckled.

Gian made pasta for dinner, another new experience for Ginger, then they watched more movies and turned in for night.

"Go make breakfast and we'll have some fun today," Gian said pushing Ginger out of bed. With a groan Ginger went to make the coffee and cereal, they ate in the cockpit while Gian carried out the flight checks. He grunted with satisfaction when he was done, draining the rest of his coffee.

Gian was grinning mischievously at her.

"What?" she said.

"I wanna make you look sexy," Gian said.

"Don't be silly I'm not sexy," Ginger said blushing more.

"It's your chore for today, I want to play with you, my own little dolly," he said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I've not had a girlfriend for ages, I used to like dressing them up making them look nice," he said with a wistful look on his face.

"Ok so what do I do?" Ginger said.

"Go strip, let's see what I've got to work with, hey maybe you'll learn some useful tricks," he suggested.

"I don't want to learn to turn tricks," she said defensively.

"Not like that! I keep forgetting you're a Jets fan, now go strip," he said pushing her out of the cockpit.

Reluctantly Ginger went to the bedroom and stripped completely she waited covering herself with her arms wondering what was going on.

"Ok so let's see what I have to work with," Gian said as he walked in, he sat on the bed.

Reluctantly Ginger dropped her arms. Gian nodded wisely taking in her form. He motioned her to turn around, taking a breath she turned.

"Damn, that is one fine ass," he laughed.

"Yeah but nothing else special, you even thought I was a boy," she sighed.

"No, you've got it, and yeah I did think you were a boy, a very cute fuckable boy," Gian said.

"Gee, that makes me feel so much better," Ginger said dryly.

"Ok, so I have a plan, you'll love it, I know I will," Gian said.

Ginger watched as he fetched supplies from the bathroom.

"First things first, guys like a nice shaven pussy, so let's get that done first. Lay down on the bed," Gian said. Gian pulled Ginger to the edge of the bed and firmly spread her legs, she blushed deep red as he examined her.

Taking the shaving cream and fresh razors Gian soon had Ginger smooth shaven.

"What do you think?" he said handing her a mirror. Ginger looked at her shaven pussy and shrugged.

"Sweetheart guys love it, you'll find its so much nicer," he said softly.

"I guess," she said.

"And you have a very pretty pussy," he said.

"Can I have my bra and panties then?" she asked looking for them. Gian giggled tossing her a lacy thong. She caught the it easily holding it up.

"Why the hell do you have these?" Ginger asked.

"Never you mind missy! Just put them on," Gian laughed.

Ginger sighed and pulled on the tiny little thong blushing.

"What do you think?" Gian asked as she adjusted them.

"Yeah that does look kinda sexy, I guess," she admitted reluctantly, smiling shyly.

"And a bra?" she asked covering her chest with her arm.

"Nope, put the flight suit on," Gian said. Ginger stepped into the flight suit and zipped it to her neck.

"Oh, little chicken, so much to learn," he said standing up. Gian reached for her and spun her round, she could feel him pull the spare fabric of the suit in tight making it conform to her slim hips and waist. He spun her back around and nodded in satisfaction.

"Four more steps and we'll see what you think of the complete package," he laughed. Reaching for the zipper he pulled it down till the swell of her pert breasts showed.

Ginger sighed softly as she blushed.

"What's wrong? Makes you effortlessly sexy," Quip asked.

"Nothing just wish I had a bit more, ya know?"

Gian cupped her breasts in his hands Ginger gasped feeling his hands on her, he looked thoughtfully for a moment.

"No, they suit your build, firm, perky perfect," he said and gave her a peck on the cheek. Ginger hung her head. Gian lifted her chin to look at him.

"Nothing to be shy about, you don't want to look like some dumb bimbo, do you?" he asked, Ginger shook her head.

"Good, ok try this," he said handing her a long brunette wig.

"Why do you have this stuff?" she asked as Gian pulled the wig on and styled it.

"Perfect, I just wish I had shoes for you, something nice, a six-inch heel would look great on you," he dug around a bit more in the closet and pulled out a set of dog tags. He hung them around her neck and arranged them between her breasts.

"Ok sit," he said, Ginger sat on the edge of the bed. Gian pulled up a case and sat facing her, he unwrapped a kit and began applying make-up.

"Wow, you really are a stunner," he said sitting back.

"Can I see?" Ginger asked blushing.

"Of course, but you have to do the check in call to Keffe control as you are now," he said with a smile.

"Ok," Ginger agreed hesitantly.

Gian took her by the hand and stood her in front of the closet door before pulling down a roll up mirror. Ginger gasped looking at herself in the mirror. She turned her head side to side examining herself, her hands ran over her body as she felt her curves, Gian stood to the side smiling to himself.

"Is that really me?" she asked quietly.

"All you and a bit of my magic," Gian said softly.

Ginger struck more provocative poses adjusting the zipper of the flight suit a little lower. She tore her eyes away from the mirror and looked at Gian tears welling in her eyes. She lunged forward and hugged Gian fiercely.

"Thank you so much," she whispered into his chest, gently he stroked her head.

"Your welcome babe," he said as Ginger stepped away from him.

"You know you are making me re-think some life choices," he said his eyes roving over her. Ginger looked up at him flushed.

"We can if you want," she said softly toying with the zipper on the suit.

"No, I know I can't, it was meant as a compliment," he said smiling.

"Oh," Ginger said blushing deeply.

"But I do mean it, if I didn't love cock so much I'd totally want to do you, even if you are a filthy Jets fan," he said laughing.

"Asshole," she said swatting him playfully.

"Oh yeah, I'm all about the asshole," he giggled, "Ok time for you to check in, and then you can paint my nails."

Ginger sat in the co-pilots seat as Gian wrote down what she needed to say, he fussed some more setting up the camera to his liking, Ginger blushed seeing how much he was showing her off, while putting the call through to Keffe control.

The screen flashed on as the call connected, a cute looking guy answering, immediately looking less bored as Gingers image came up on his screen, he smiled warmly.

"Hi, Keffe control, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Um, yeah, this is the Pricilla, just checking in and confirming our arrival in seventy-two hours?" Ginger said.

"Yep, we have you booked and we're looking forward to seeing you."

"oh ok, that's great see you then I guess," she said.

"Cool, I see your docking is for twenty-four hours, are you going to be getting some time on shore?" he asked. Ginger glanced at Gian he nodded.

"Um, yes, we are going to get some time on the station,' Ginger said.

"Great, would you like to go for a drink or something? I can show you around, if you like," he said.

"Umm, I'm not sure, maybe," Ginger said blushing.

"Ok, no drama, can't blame a guy for trying," he said with a resigned shrug.

"Umm, I kinda meant I don't know how much time I'll be on station," Ginger said nervously.

"I'll shoot through my details, call if you want," he said with a warm smile. The call closed off and the computer dinged letting them know it had received the young man's details, Ginger sat back blowing out her breath looking at Gian.

"See, told you, your dynamite," he said holding his hand up for a high five. Ginger blushed deeply and watched him.

"Oh, come on, don't leave me hanging," he said, Ginger smiled and high fived him.

"So, you going to hook up with him? Seemed prime man meat to me," he said laughing as Ginger blushed again.

"You ass, did you know he'd answer?" she asked.

"I had no idea, he is cute," Gian said reviewing the young man's details.

"Yeah here you are, his name was Thomas, I can just picture you, 'Oh Tom, oh Tom'," he said imitating a high falsetto voice.

"Fuck off," Ginger laughed.

"That's fuck off Captain," he said laughing more putting his feet up on the dashboard and leaning back.

"Oh Tom, yes fuck me Oh Tom," he said continuing with his girl voice.

"You can be such a fucking wanker," she said leaving the cockpit, Gian's imitation of her having sex filled the small space as she collected two cups of coffee and came back to the cockpit. Handing one to Gian she came back and sat down. He laughed as he took the drink. Ginger sat back in the co-pilot chair.

"So why do you want to go to Keffe anyway?" Gian asked savouring the brew.

"I'm going to join the Marines," she said drinking her own coffee.

"Fuck off, are you joking?"

"I've only got a stupid JMC school certificate, my mum is a whore, so is my sister, what the hell else am I going to do?" she said looking hard at Gian.

"You could sign on properly with me, we could have some fun," Gian suggested.

Ginger looked out the cockpit window for a moment, "I want to do something for myself, make something of myself, be part of something."

"And don't forget you're a Jets fan and that's a big strike against you for life, unless you repent and switch to the Eagles," Gian said. Ginger laughed and dashed off coming back wither Jets baseball cap firmly on her head.

"This is staying on till we get there, Fuck the eagles with a rusty spike," she said.

"Everything's a dildo if you've brave enough," Gian said laughing at her.

Ginger shook her head grinning as she drank her coffee.

Gian set up the big screen and they sat and watched movies for the rest of the day.

Ginger felt Gian get out of bed and groaned inwardly rolling onto her stomach waiting for him to get her up.

"I'll do the coffee, you take your time, call it a day off," Gian said, Ginger responded with a grunt, pulling the covers up.

She couldn't help but remember Thomas, he was cute, was he really interested in her or was it just the make-up and shit Gian had done, she wondered. Maybe it would be fun to go all the way with him, gently she looked round the bedroom, the door was closed, and she could hear Gian in the kitchen.

Feeling naughty she ran her hand over her breast pinching her nipple, feeling it harden between her fingers. She pulled up her leg giving her more access to her pussy, slowly she ran her hand down her body stroking her soft skin over her stomach. Ginger pulled the tiny thong to the side. Would Thomas like that she wondered as she touched her shaven mound, she shivered feeling the soft skin, it felt deliciously naughty. Reaching lower she stroked over her whole mound, she stifled a moan biting the pillow, she felt so naughty touching herself.

Gently she spread herself wider feeling her soft inner lips, she thought of Thomas watching her, would he be shocked seeing her be so wanton, or would he be aroused? Gently she separated her lips, Ginger was surprised to find how wet she was already, circling her hole she spread her wetness around the way she liked, imagining the covers were gone and Thomas stood watching her.

Groaning she ran her fingers over her clit. She shuddered as her fingers touched sensitive flesh, she'd show Thomas how she liked being touched before letting him have her fully. She lifted her hips slightly tickling her clit, she humped the air slightly as she reached down for her hole, imagining Thomas climbing onto the bed behind her, she slid her finger into her pussy her wetness arousing to her as she slid the finger deeper, she added a second finger quickly and blushed as she spread them, knowing it made her hole open wider that would be enough to drive Thomas wild with desire.