Sort of Legal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his finger from her he turned around hand kissed her passionately, their tongues duelling as they kissed, Ginger lifting her leg to rub the soft skin of her inner thigh along his pants. Nick put his hands on her shoulders and Ginger sank down to her knees kissing down his chiselled chest and abs. She pulled his belt open and undid his pants letting them drop to the floor, Nick stroked her head as she pulled down his tight white trunks, his hard cock springing free.

"Yeah, suck my big fat cock," he said pulling her closer.

Ginger opened her mouth and sucked his cock into her mouth. His hands held her head pulling her closer, Ginger rand her tongue all over his cock as his meat filled her mouth.

"Oh yeah take that cock, you lucky bitch," he moaned pushing deeper than Ginger was ready for.

Sharply she pulled off his cock, "no talking," she said taking his cock back into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down on his length, enjoying having his cock in her mouth.

She looked up at Nick smiling his head back as she pleasured him. He looked like a Greek god as he stood above her. Ginger stroked her clit as she sucked, feeling how wet she was already.

Getting back to her feet she wrapped her hand round Nick's cock stroking him as she led him to the bed, she lay back kicking off her heels as he bit her lip watching him.

Nick smiled crawling up onto the bed over her, Ginger put her arms round his neck pulling him down for a kiss, Nick pulled back and smiled, he knelt between her thighs and rubbed the head of his cock over Gingers clit.

Groaning Ginger arched her back closing her eyes as Nicks cock pushed into her, she lay there panting as he drove himself deeper into her. She ran her hands eagerly over his chest, Nick stayed kneeling as he gripped Gingers waist thrusting deeply into her. Ginger moaned pushing up to meet his thrusts.

"God, I wish someone was here to photograph us," he panted as he fucked Ginger faster. Ginger opened her eyes as she pinched her nipples, Nick let go of Ginger and put his hands behind his head flexing his muscles.

Ginger looked to see what Nick was watching, she was annoyed to see he was watching himself in the mirror of the wardrobe flexing and posing as he fucked Ginger, suddenly his face creased, he pulled out sharply shooting his cum all over Ginger.

He rolled over and lay down on the bed panting heavily as Ginger propped herself up on her elbows.

"You were great," he said smiling.

"What, was that it?" she asked sharply.

"Hey, what's your problem?" he asked.

"I don't know, I thought you might get me off," she said angrily.

"Ok, well I don't mind if you want to finish yourself off," he shrugged.

"You fucking asshole," she said looking down at the spots of cum on her body.

"Listen, you might live under a fucking rock, but there are loads of chicks I could have on my cock any time I want it, you should be fucking grateful." He said.

Ginger got off the bed and grabbing his shirt she wiped his cum off her body with it.

"Hey! That's a fucking linen shirt, don't do that!" he said getting off the bed.

"Get the fuck out," Ginger snarled throwing his shirt at him.

"God you are a fucking bitch, you'll never know how lucky you were," he said fetching his pants from the balcony. Ginger wrapped a towel round herself as he watched him put his pants back on.

Angrily he made is way to the door, taking the handle he pulled it open, "and your obviously poor, this room is shit, and you can forget me putting in a good word with Archer."

"Get the fuck out!" Ginger yelled.

Silently Nick left the room, Ginger stood panting, anger boiling in her veins. She shook her head and stepped into the shower. Angrily she washed all the traces off herself.

Standing on the balcony in the towel she drank some water looking out at the stars. The wind blowing softly caressing her bald head as she seethed.

She stood drinking water till she calmed down enough. Stepping beck into the room she looked at the tousled bed snorting with disgust she lay down in the other bed and turned off the lights closing her eyes she managed to drop off to sleep.

Groaning as the sunlight filled the room Ginger pulled the covers over her head having forgotten to close the blinds the night before.

Unable to sleep she grumbled around the room unsure what to do, finding her training clothes she decided he may as well go for a run.

Pulling her battered London Jets hat down firmly on her head she headed off down the beach, as she warmed up she pushed harder and harder, feeling her blood rush through her veins as she ran.

Feeling she'd run far enough she pulled up breathing in big lungs full of fresh sea air. She looked around at the rugged coast line, the waves soothing as they crashed against the shore.

Shaking off her malaise she ran back to the resort at an easy pace. Stretching deeply she wondered where Lyn was, she hoped Finn was better than Nick. Grabbing one of the towels by the pool she wiped the sweat of herself walking towards the restaurant, still mostly empty at this time in the morning.

Grabbing a mug off coffee she decided to take in the view from the big window, she threaded her was through to the table near the window. Ignoring the reserved sign, she put the coffee down and pulled the chair out.

"Its reserved," someone said.

Ginger looked up, Archer was standing with a cup off coffee of his own looking at her. Ignoring him she sat down and picked up her coffee holding it in both hands she took a sip.

"Well its always nice to have company," Archer said sitting down.

"I don't want company," Ginger said keeping her eyes on the shoreline.

"I reserve this table every morning, if you don't want company you can leave," he said picking at the pastries he had.

Ginger looked at him, a fierce scowl on her face, "I don't care what you reserved, fuck off."

Archer chuckled to himself, "I see, you know not many aspiring models have the guts to pull that one."

Ginger swivelled round in her seat to face Archer, her stomach tightened, she felt nauseous and flushed, he was so fucking annoying. She looked into his smiling eyes her temper coursing through her demanding action.

"Fuck you, you smug cunt, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to be a fucking model, I just want to drink my fucking coffee without another one of you sanctimonious assholes pestering me," she spat.

"Big words little girl," Archer said picking up the reserved sign, "but can you read too?"

"I can fucking read just fine, I just don't care, go sit somewhere else, I was here first."

Archer sat back, he said nothing as he watched her intently as he finished his breakfast.

"This has been absolutely lovely, lets never do this again," Archer said standing. Ginger snorted finally glad to be free of him.

She ignored him as he walked away she drank more coffee her emotions still boiling, why couldn't she stop thinking about Archer.

Frustratedly she stalked out of the restaurant. Walking to her room she saw the shops open. Getting back, she found Lyn was still missing, she showered quickly putting on the blonde wig and jump suit she headed back to the shops. Finding the boutique was surprisingly well stocked she looked around wanting to find something better that the jump suit to wear.

Liking the much more feminine look she found a simple floral summer dress in her size, she teamed it with a large brim hat, sunglasses and wedges.

Walking out with her new purchases she was unable to resist the siren call of the tiny white thong back bikini, giggling she brought that too, stuffing everything into a large woven bag.

Changing back in her room she left Lyn a note saying she was going for a walk.

Strolling down past the pool she followed a sign to the marina, wondering what it was she walked down the sun-drenched causeway.

Ginger walked down the jetty, having never seen real boats before she found them fascinating, each one different, some driven by sail others obviously speed boats or motorboats, she wasn't sure what the difference was. Others looked amazingly luxurious, she shook her head wondering what kind of people could afforded such things.

She walked along looking over one boat called 'The lens never lies' she admired its sleek lines, it seemed somewhere between a speedboat and some sort of luxury boat, not as big as some boats, she was sure it was expensive never the less.

As she stood admiring the boat Archer appeared from below deck, Ginger groaned inwardly.

"What do you want now?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was just walking, this universe doesn't revolve around you," she snapped back, as their eyes locked together.

Archer snorted and turned his back.

"What are you doing?" Ginger asked.

"I'm going out to scout some locations, if you must know," he said standing with his back to her.

Ginger snorted and wondering why she stepped onto the boat.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked, "this is private property."

Ginger said nothing she just sat down on the curved seat at the stern wondering why she was on the boat herself.

Archer shook his head and ignored her, he fussed for a few minutes and cast off, the boat puttering softly as it left the sheltered water of the mariner. Ginger found herself unable to take her eyes off him as he piloted the boat.

Archer ignored her as he opened the throttle, the sleek boat accelerating as he checked the GPS and nodded with satisfaction.

In silence they headed off, Ginger was soon able to pick out a small island not may miles away. She wondered if that was the destination, but she wasn't going to say anything to Archer, she wanted to punch him.

"I'm not going to photograph you," Archer said suddenly.

"I wouldn't let you," Ginger spat back.

The boat closed in on the island, Archer guiding it into the crescent bay forming a natural harbour, Ginger stood by the hand rail looking out at the pristine island, admiring its tropical appearance.

"I hate you," Ginger snapped at Archer.

"The feeling is very mutual," he said evenly.

He pulled the boat alongside a small rough jetty tying the boat to it he picked up and back pack and left the ship.

Ginger watched him walk off for a few moments before deciding to follow him.

He looked back shrugged and continued walking. Ginger watched as he took notes and the occasional photograph. Neither of them saying anything, twice Ginger caught him watching her when she was admiring the view, each time his face darkened.

Apparently satisfied he walked back to the ship, Ginger smiled seeing him break a sweat, she hardly felt the effort of the simple walk.

She got back to the boat first, sitting herself back down on the seat she waited for Archer to cast off, as the boat drifted he looked at her before shaking his head and starting the engine. He guided the boat back out to the sea and lay in the course, another small island a few miles away.

"So, what, you think you can just do what you like because of your looks?" Archer asked staring out to sea.

Ginger stood up and walked over to him, she snatched the wig off her head and threw it down on the console.

"I don't give a fuck how I look, asshole." She yelled in his ear, heading down the stairs to the below deck area, she found the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water.

"Are you this fucking annoying all the time?"

"No, you're a special case," Ginger called up.

Slamming the door shut on a bedroom she slipped into the bikini and collecting the cold water she emerged back into the sunlight.

She dropped a bottle of water into the holder for Archer and collecting her wig she sat back on the seat and drank her water. Reluctantly Archer picked up the bottle and drank it.

The next island was smaller than the last, but it too had a small jetty. As he pulled alongside Ginger stepped off and tied the boat up.

Archer said nothing as he collected the back pack and walked down to the island, Ginger following a few feet behind him. They walked down the beach both ignoring each other as Archer made his notes.

They surveyed the island in hostile silence, Ginger again catching Archer watching her, she hated that he kept looking at her. She hated him with every fibre of her being. His very presence set her teeth on edge, her stomach was a tight ball of knots.

Getting back to the boat Ginger cast off as Archer piloted the boat away from the island, another island seemed their destination.

She bored holes in Archers back as she slipped off her bikini top.

"Do you have sunscreen?" she asked.

Archer waved his hand down the stairs, grunting Ginger made her way below deck. Archer ignored her as she came back on deck, sitting behind him she rubbed the cream into her body.

She toyed with her nipples for just a moment as she cupped her breasts, silently challenging Archer to look round. He ignored her completely, never once acknowledging she was on the boat.

Ginger watched him as she rubbed the sun screen into her legs, wondering just how satisfying it would be to punch his smug stupid face.

"What's your name anyway?" Archer asked.

"Ginger," she said.

Finding the bikini briefs annoying she took them off too, she applied sunscreen to her ass and sat back down.

"I'm Archer," he said.

"I know, you worked those poor bastards Finn and Nick so hard," she mocked.

Archer snorted as he steered the boat towards the island. Gently he brought the boat alongside the jetty. Naked Ginger tied the boat up and stepped off waiting for Archer.

Ignoring the naked girl, he collected his gear and headed off, Ginger trailing as she enjoyed the sun on her skin.

Silently they walked over the island, the lush tropical feeling stiffled by the boiling emotions. Archer taking his notes as Ginger basked in the natural splendour.

Heading back to the boat Ginger was almost unable to stop herself from lashing out at Archer, he got on the boat and disappeared below decks immediately, he appeared moments later with a blanket and a hamper.

"I suppose it would be rude not to let you share lunch with me," he said walking off to the beach, ignoring her, finding a spot in the shade he laid out the blanket and opened the hamper.

Ginger sat on the soft blanket and waited for Archer to help himself, he filled a plate with small sandwiches and other savory items. Without looking he shoved the plate in her direction, stunned Ginger took it their fingers touching for just a moment before he snatched them away.

He rummaged in the basket and pulled out a bottle of wine, he snorted as he pulled out two glasses. He filled one and handed that distractedly to Ginger. She took it and watched as he prepared his own lunch.

Archer looked at Ginger, his eyes never leaving her face, "here's to stroppy bitches," he said raising his glass.

"Smug cunts" Ginger said touching glasses. She took a sip of the chilled wine.

"mm, that's nice," she said appreciatively as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Ginger could feel Archers eyes boring holes in her skull as she ate and drank, "why are you here?"

She shrugged noncommittally as she ate more.

"Are you hoping I'll attack you and you can sue me?" he asked.

Ginger snorted and smiled, she looked up and locked eyes with him "frankly, you're in danger from me."

"Where are you from?" he asked.

Ginger looked off across the bay, her eyes drawn upwards, "Red River four, a shit hole mining colony," she sighed.

"Well, I'll be fucked," he said.

"You know it?" Ginger asked surprised.

"Yeah I was born there actually."

"Wow, that is some coincidence," Ginger said with a smile, "so how did you get out?"

"Ah well, my Dad was working there," Archer shrugged, "he's an anthropologist, he was studying something to do with sub culture and gangs I think, something like that anyway."

"Well plenty of gangs there, so he took your mum there?"

"No, he was single, she was a local girl, apparently turned up with me in her arms, dumped me with him and left, I don't even know her name. We left six months later"

Ginger snorted, "well if it makes you feel better, I don't know who my dad was. So, I guess we're even."

"The universe seems good at handing out shit," Archer sighed leaning back.

"Yeah true, so how old are you then?" Ginger asked.

"Twenty-seven now, I bet my dad would like to talk to you about growing up there."

"I doubt it, eighteen years of avoiding getting raped, not much of a story, they need to clean those places up."

"You won't get an argument from me about that, his research articles were harrowing," Archer said refilling Gingers glass.

"Whoop-de-fucking-do, not like it changed anything," she said sipping the chilled wine.

"Nope, so why are you on Earth?"

"I'm a Marine," Ginger said.

"Ah that explains it," Archer said rolling onto his side to look at Ginger.

"Explains what?" she asked.

"Why you're a total basket case," he laughed.

Gingers face creased into a frown, "no, that's you, your making me act crazy."

"What the hell did I ever do to you?" he demanded angrily.

"Fuck you!" Ginger screamed, she gabbed the plate and wine glass hurling them both at Archer she jumped up and started running away from the blanket. Her eyes filling with unbidden tears as she headed to the boat.

Archer sprinted after her, catching her after a few steps, angrily he grabbed her and spun her to face him.

Holding her tight against him he kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he crushed her against him.

Angrily Ginger shoved him off her staggering back a couple of steps "what the fuck?" she said wiping her mouth with her hand.

Angrily Archer stormed up to her, "what the fuck is your fucking problem? What..." he yelled, Ginger cut him off by kissing him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth, kissing him desperately.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Archer said pushing Ginger off.

"You fucking started it!" she yelled leaping wrapping her arms round his neck and her legs round his waist kissing him passionately.

Archer gripped her firm ass kissing her back a he kneaded the firm flesh, then turned and walked back to the shade and the blanket. Kneeling as they continued to kiss his hands stroked up her back as she pulled off his shirt.

"I fucking hate you so much!" Ginger hissed yanking his pants open. Finding he was naked beneath she wrapped her hand tightly round his hard cock.

"I've had enough of your shit, you little bitch," Archer snarled, he gripped Ginger by the back of her neck and shoved her down to his cock. Not waiting for anything he shoved his hard cock between her lips.

Ginger sucked hard on his cock, determined to make his squirm she forced herself down his shaft, swallowing angrily she took him deeper, her eyes watered but she pushed down determined to take every inch.

She swallowed harder feeling his cock pop past the entrance to her throat she sunk down taking him completely, she looked up angrily at him making a crooked little finger gesture.

"I'm in your throat bitch," Archer snarled thrusting his hips forward angrily.

Ginger moaned around his thick cock. His eyes closing as she drooled.

Pulling back Archer withdrew from her mouth, saliva joining his cock to her lips, Ginger looked at him defiantly.

"I've had better," He snarled pushing her back.

"So have I," she replied.

Archer spread her legs firmly, he feasted her eyes on her wet pussy leaning down to taste her.

"Do you need me to show you where my clit is?" she asked tangling her fingers in his hair.

Archer locked his eyes with her, using his thumbs he spread Gingers pussy open, her clit poking eagerly out of its hood, Archer exposed it more. Watching her closely he slowly worked the tip of his tongue over the hard nub.