Sort of Legal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Ginger snarled as he found the most sensitive spot.

Smiling Archer worked the sensitive bundle of nerves, Gingers legs pinwheeling as she sought to pull away.

"Fucking asshole," Ginger snarled as he played her.

Archer held her firmly as he worked her faster and faster, Gingers whole body twitching as she relentlessly got closer.

"You cunt!" she screamed as her thighs clamped down on him as she exploded under his tongue.

Angrily Ginger slapped him away as he lazily lapped her pussy letting her calm down.

"I've had better," Ginger panted, covered in sweat, as he sat on his haunches.

Archer climbed over the girl, eagerly she spread her legs for him.

"Let me know when you're in me," she mocked.

Archer ran his cock down over her wetness, he smiled feeling her entrance soaking wet ready for him. Angrily he slammed himself deep inside Ginger. She grunted.

"Is that it?" she asked.

Archer pulled almost all the way out slamming deep inside her again.

Gingers control faltered and her eyes fluttered, she recovered.

"I should have brought a book," she gasped out as Archer began laying into her, fucking her hard deep and fast.

"You smart mouthed bitch," he snarled kissing her hard.

Ginger moaned lustily into his mouth her hips bucking to meet his every thrust. Archer took hold of her wrists pinning her down as he slammed himself into her as hard as he could.

Gingers whole body went ridged as she came hard on his cock, Archer giving her no respite he relentlessly drove himself into her. He pulled back from her to watch her face flush.

"Shit, give me a moment," Ginger begged.

Archer snarled holding Ginger down, her eyes closed as she came hard again, she shrieked until Archer cut her off kissing her deeply.

Driving into her fast and hard Archer felt her pussy grip him hard, unable to hold back a second longer all thought left his mind as he roared his own release, pumping his cum deep into Ginger.

Panting Archer rolled onto his back.

"I still fucking hate you," Ginger panted out.

Archer patted her thigh, "Yeah feeling's mutual."

Eventually Ginger groaned and pulled herself to her feet, Archer lay dozing softly his eyes opened to watch her, she walked down to the water and washed herself.

She returned to the blanket, Archer slowly sitting up watching Ginger approached, the sea water glistening on her skin as it dripped from her body, sliding between her breasts.

"You look fucking good," he said.

Ginger snorted and walked past him, her emotions churning unable to process what had passed between them, she walked back to the ship, Archer following behind as he bundled everything up in the blanket.

Casually he dropped it in the kitchen, Ginger watched him coldly as she rubbed fresh sun screen into her breasts. Archer watched her as he untied the boat and set sail.