Sort of Legal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger released his cock and crawled up the bed straddling his face she lowered herself to his mouth.

"I can't stop thinking about you," Ginger admitted pressing her wet pussy to his face.

Eagerly Archer drove his tongue deep in to her, she flooded his mouth with her sweet juices. His fingers gripped her hips pulling her down as he moved his tongue to her clit, he knew her most sensitive spots, Ginger cried out lustily, she pressed against his tongue as she came shaking on his mouth.

Panting she fell to the bed, looking over at Archer as he wiped his mouth clean.

"God you taste amazing," Archer said rolling towards her.

"Do you think we really are related?" Ginger asked rolling to face Archer.

"I have no idea, but I want you more than I've wanted any woman before," Archer said.

"I guess that's a compliment considering the sluts out there," Ginger said as she pushed Archer onto his back.

"They're models, not sluts," he said pulling Ginger on top.

"Running around naked, letting you take pictures of them, sounds slutty to me," she said sliding down taking Archer cock deep inside.

"And your naked and the only one fucking me, so who's the slut then?"

"Fuck you, you, asshole!" She yelled, slamming down onto his cock.

Archer gripped her by the throat choking her slightly, "It's your asshole I'm gonna fuck, bitch."

Pulling free of his grip, Ginger pulled off his cock turning away from him as she started to get off the bed.

"Oh no you don't," Archer snarled grabbing her by the hips and throwing her back on the bed.

"You think you can just take me when you want?" Ginger hissed spreading her legs.

"Like you don't fucking want it," Archer said grabbing her wrist and lifting it to the corner post of the bed and slipping a loop of rope round her wrist tightening it quickly as Ginger pulled against it.

"You fucking pervert!" Ginger said placing her other wrist at the opposite corner post.

Archer slipped the loop of rope round her wrist, Ginger pulling on both ropes hard, straining against them as she bared her teeth at Archer.

Grabbing her jaw Archer kissed her hard moaning as Ginger drove her tongue into his mouth lifting her head off the pillow to his him back. He knelt back smiling down at the helpless girl.

"I suppose I can't stop you now," she panted hard, her chest rising and falling with each gasped breath. Her nipples were like bullets on her firm chest, her skin flushed with arousal as she pulled her knees up spreading herself wider for him.

Archer rubbed the tip of his cock around her pussy then slid down aiming for her asshole. He glanced up smiling wickedly, at Ginger. She looked pale as she tried to pull away. He pressed the tip of his cock against the tight knot of muscle feeling it flinch as he pressed.

"Not today," he said moving his cock back to her pussy and slamming home.

"Fuck," Ginger yelled at his brutal shove, "well make me feel it then, pencil dick."

"If your cunt wasn't so sloppy you'd feel it, bitch," Archer growled gripping Gingers hips digging his fingers in tightly as he slammed himself home.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me, fuck me with that hard cock," Ginger wailed tugging against the ropes arching her back as she willed him on.

Grabbing both her shoulders Archer fucked her as hard as he could, Ginger cried out in ecstasy as she came explosively he body writhing.

"God, your so fucking tight," he hissed.

Panting with the effort he yanked his cock from her wet pussy, crawling up the bed he plunged his cock into Ginger's open mouth, opening her eyes she glared at him as she sucked hard on his cock.

Archer hissed as he roughly groped Gingers breast pinching the nipple hard, pulling his cock from her warm mouth as she tried to capture it with her lips he jerked his cock in her face.

"Oh god, yes do it, cum all over me!" Ginger begged.

Throwing his head back Archers cock exploded shooting thick ropes of cum on her face, splashing on her neck and breast, panting as he came he pushed his cock back in her mouth, hungrily Ginger sucked the last of his cum from him.

Archer collapsed back onto the bed, panting hard, "you are going to kill me."

He rolled over to face her, she casually licked some of his cum off her lips.

"You look so good like that," he whispered as he stroked up her arm to release the rope.

Ginger rolled away to undo the other wrist. She sat up on the bed facing away from him.

"Thank you for not hurting me," she whispered so softly Archer only just heard her.

He sat up behind her, "Ginger I," he began.

"Don't fucking talk to me," she yelled sprinting from the room she threw her wig off as Archer chased after her, hot tears rolled down her cheeks blurring her vision as she jumped up the stairs to the back deck, she leapt straight over the stern of the boat into the cool water of the lagoon.

The water closed around her as she sank cutting off Archers words, the water was warm and comforting, unlike the tank back in basic, but not much deeper. Pushing off the bottom she broke the surface. Heading for the shore she strode through the water, splashing her face as the tears continued to roll.

Nearing the beach, she fought down her emotions, holding everything back as she walked up to the shade where the other girls rested.

She sat angrily ignoring them as she drank a bottle of water watching the waves break gently on the beach.

"Everything ok?" Nicole asked in her monotone voice as she draped a towel round Gingers shoulders.

"Yeah, why?" She asked smiling tightly at the girl.

Nicole shrugged and sat back on the blanket.

Wordlessly Archer walked up a few minutes later and handed Ginger her wig, grunting she took it and slipped it back on.

Using the towel as a makeshift blanket she covered herself laying back on the beach listening to the waves. The tension slowly dissipating from her body.

"Ok let's get back too it," Archer said a couple of hours later when the light was to his liking. Ginger sat and watched as he artfully posed the girls round the beach.

As dusk fell they all walked back to the boat, the girls remained naked, Ginger decided to do likewise. Archer opened the cover of the barbeque and cooked lean chicken for them all. From the kitchen he pulled a container of salad, the girls sitting on the curved seat together as they ate.

"Great work today ladies," Archer said rising his glass of wine to them all.

They smiled and murmured their thanks, Ginger just glared at him.

"I'd like to do some early morning stuff, if you don't mind, then we'll head back."

The girls all agreed happily as Archer handed round more wine. Putting on some soft music they watched the night sky.

"So, who's sleeping where?" Kelly giggled a few hours later, looking pointedly at Ginger.

"The two spare cabins are made up, you work that out for yourselves, I'll sleep up here or something," Archer said.

"I'll be fine here with a blanket," Ginger said staring at Archer defiantly.

"Fine, whatever," he said shaking his head.

Kelly laughed and took Mia's hand leading her down to the cabins.

Nicole and Bridget kissed Archer goodnight and headed to their own cabin.

Ginger and Archer stared at each other for a few moments.

"You take the cabin, I'll sleep here," he said.

"What and spoil the great artiste's focus?" Ginger said sarcastically.

"Do you just enjoy pissing me off?"

"I'm a Marine, I can sleep in a puddle full of rocks. You're a soft civilian, you'd never survive this level of hardship." She said gesturing to the wide soft seats.

Archer buried his face in his hands shaking his head. He sighed and looked up to the stars. They watched each other for a long time as the boat gently rocked. Neither willing to say anything.

"I wish I could just crack your head open and find out exactly what your problem is," he said finally.

"I wish I could just smash your stupid head open and leave your bloody corps on the jetty," Ginger hissed back.

Sighing loudly Archer shook his head and headed down the steps to the cabins, Ginger listened to the door open and close, grunting to herself in satisfaction.

Silently on bare feet she walked round the deck of the boat, listening to the soft crash of the waves on the beach.

She could feel the pull of Archer, deep in her chest, as she walked over the roof of his cabin. Returning to the kitchen she made hot chocolate for herself and sat looking out to the horizon drinking it. Pulling the blanket tighter round her shoulders as the temperature fell and the breeze picked up.

Soft footsteps pulled Gingers focus back to the boat, Nicole stood silhouetted in the entrance way as she came onto the deck.

"Come, share with us," she said her words weirdly distorted as she tried to whisper.

Ginger shook her head smiling sadly, Nicole shrugged and kissed her lightly on the cheek before returning to the cabin.

***

Archer woke, groggily feeling a soft wet mouth envelope his cock, he groaned as he woke feeling a hand caressing his balls. He looked down seeing the covers bob as his cock was sucked wonderfully, laying back he enjoyed the sensations, gasping as he felt his cock slip into the woman's throat, she swallowed sending delightful ripples along his cock.

She held him there swallowing and humming slightly as Archer panted gripping the covers. He reached down to stroke the woman's head, but his hand was knocked away.

He groaned as she ran her tongue round under the rim of the head teasing the sensitive underside before swallowing him down deeply in one luxurious movement.

Archer gasped thrusting up his hips as he came in her mouth, he dimly felt her pull back slightly as he filled her mouth.

Panting he lay down as the Ginger sat up, she looked him in the eye and made a show of swallowing the mouthful of cum he'd given her.

"We need to talk," Archer said softly.

Gingers eyes hardened, saying nothing she put her wig on and walked naked back to the deck.

Archer sat in silence for a few minutes wondering what the hell sort of game she was playing, shaking his head he got dressed and collected a cup of coffee before heading to the deck.

"Are we going to do anything but argue and fuck?" he asked softly.

Ginger ignored him as she sat staring out to sea the pre-dawn gloom subduing the whole world.

Sighing loudly Archer went below decks and knocked on the cabin doors waking the models, a few minutes later they all stood drinking coffee looking out over the water.

Archer and the models left the boat heading to the island, Ginger stood by the rails watching them. She waited till they finished and watched as they came back. She helped Archer bring the box back on board and while the girls showered below she cast off as Archer piloted the boat out to sea.

Coming back on deck with more coffee Ginger lent against the console watching the small island disappear.

Archer sipped the coffee and glanced over at Ginger.

"Don't say anything," Ginger whispered over the rim of her coffee mug.

He shrugged, rolled his eyes as he watched the course.

As the boat neared the mariner the other girls came back up on deck, all of them looking glamorous and well poised. Ginger slipping on her own summer dress as they approached the breakwater.

Archer brought the boat alongside and the girls filed off all of them giving him a peck on the cheek as they departed.

He sat back down on the curved rear seat watching Ginger as she leant against the console. She turned her gaze to him as he sat silently.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked.

Archer shrugged, "I don't know, maybe it's the same thing you're doing to me."

"I'm not doing anything, I, I..." she trailed off, looking off into the distance.

"Well your making me crazy," Archer chuckled.

"I hate everything you stand for," she snapped.

Angrily Archer jumped up and closed the distance between them, "what the fuck do you know about what I stand for?"

"This, this fucking bullshit, 'oh you look so beautiful, stand over there, lean back, its phoney, it's stupid and you're the one with the fucking boat!" Ginger snarled right back at him her nose almost touching his.

Archer stood looking deep into her eyes for long moments, "what, so beauty, art, creativity is all bullshit to you?"

"I don't know, and I don't care," Ginger yelled back, she pushed past him and grabbed her bag jumping off the ship.

"That's ignorance and apathy," Archer called after her.

She stormed down the jetty determined not to look back. She marched right past the reception and out to the taxi rank, jumping in the first cab she found.

Ginger marched up to the counter at the sex shop, relived that a girl was working there, "I want a butt plug."

"Ok," the girl smiled, "First one?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend," Ginger choked on the word, "he wants my ass."

"Do you want him there?" she asked.

Ginger looked at her for a moment, the nodded firmly.

"Ok then," she led Ginger over to a cabinet with a few plugs in, Ginger winced seeing the size of them.

"Shit, they're bigger than I expected,"

The girl giggled and led her to another cabinet, "how big is your boyfriend?" she asked showing her a selection of dildos.

Ginger looked at the row or rubber cocks mentally comparing each one to Archer, she spotted one that looked about the right size. She pointed it out to the girl who took it out of the cabinet.

"Yeah that's about right," Ginger said smiling.

"Mm, lucky you," she laughed.

"I'll take this too," Ginger smiled.

"Ok so, I'd recommend getting two, one to start and one a bit bigger," she said taking two from the cabinet. "oh, and lube, lots of lube."

The girl totalled the purchases up and Ginger nodded her thanks as she took the plain bag. Leaving the store, she looked round the mall at the people happily going about their business, she felt weirdly detached from them all.

She walked over to the boutique looking for a new dress, smiling at the feminine clothing she'd never worn, knowing how glamorous they made her look.

Browsing the racks casually, she found a perfect dress, she wondered who it was perfect for, as she took it from the rack.

"Can I try this one?" she asked the assistant.

"Sure, that will look amazing on you," she said ushering Ginger to the changing rooms.

Slipping off her sun dress she pulled the red dress on. The hem only just covering her ass while the front scooped so low her belly button was on show. To call it daring was an understatement. She adjusted the dress liking the way her nipples just showed through the material.

Striking some poses, like she'd seen the models do on the island, she had to admit it did look sexy, she'd have Archer eating out of the palm of her hand. Angrily she shook her head, she was buying this dress for her, not for fucking Archer.

Changing she carried the dress out and hunted for some shoes to go with it. She giggled admiring the amazing looking red pumps, she couldn't resist the shiny red leather.

Ginger smiled brightly at the assistant as she put the shoes and dress on the counter.

"I have no idea who these are for, but god help him," she giggled as she rang them up.

"Oh, and one of these too!" Ginger laughed picking out a diamante choker.

Ginger strode happily back to the cab rank taking a cab back to the spa she hummed happily to herself feeling more settled than she had in days. Idly she wondered what the Pathfinder training was going to be like. She shook her head dispelling the unwanted thoughts as she left the cab and headed back to the room.

"Thank fuck for that!" Lyn gasped as she walked in.

"What's wrong?" Ginger asked seeing Lyn packing.

"I've got to go, my flight leaves in two hours, I wanted to see you before I left," Lyn said stuffing her clothes in a small bag as she stormed round the room.

"Shit, already?" Ginger whined.

"Yeah, bullshit I know, still only another fourteen years to go," Lyn laughed.

Ginger helped Lyn as best she could as she packed her few possessions.

"So where is Finn?" Ginger asked.

"Ah fuck knows," Lyn said laughing.

"I though you were soul mates?" Ginger giggled.

"What can I say, great fuck, but that was it," Lyn shrugged, standing finally she straightened her uniform.

The girls looked at each other for a moment, Ginger opening her arms as Lyn stepped into her embrace.

"Do you think we'll ever see each other again?" Lyn whispered stroking Gingers back.

Ginger swallowed hard, "sure we will babe."

Lyn nodded and held Ginger tight for a few minutes.

Sniffing she stepped back, standing to attention she saluted Ginger smartly, Ginger returned the salute.

Without another word Lyn turned grabbed her case and ran out the door, Ginger held her tears till the door slammed shut of its own accord.

She sat on the end of the bed crying as she tried to think only good things for her friend. Hoping she would see her again soon.

Lethargically Ginger moped round the room for a little while, she found her jets cap and training clothes, smiling she put them on and found the gym.

Endorphin's flooded her system as she worked out chasing the confusion of the last five days away, as the sweat poured from her body she felt clear, clean and focused. She ignored everyone as she added more weight to each machine, breathing heavily as she forced her body harder and harder chasing that final euphoric high.

Finally, she could do no more, she worked on the matts stretching her sore body to its limit, smiling as she caught a guy admiring her as she sat in the splits. Teasingly she rolled forward to pick her ass off the floor and drag her legs closed.

Without looking back, she left the gym, showered and sat for an hour in the sauna. Unwilling to face anyone, room service provided dinner for her.

Ginger smiled admiring the red dress as she held it against her body, she sipped the last of the vodka as she danced around the room, giggling at her own silliness she stepped into the red shoes, admiring herself in the wardrobe's big mirrored door. Quickly stripping off the towel she slipped the red dress on.

She laughed as she danced alone, drinking more vodka she put some music on and lowered the lights in the bedroom.

Smiling wickedly, she realised the dress was not a good choice for dancing, as the thin material had slipped from her breast leaving her exposed, then again, maybe it was perfect. She danced some more, Glancing at herself in the mirror admiring her own body.

Gently she teased her own nipples moaning softly as the hardened under her fingers attention.

Twirling again she saw the small packet from the sex shop.

Kneeling at the end of the bed she unwrapped it. She looked at the two butt plugs for long moments wondering what they would feel like in her ass, hitching the dress up round her hips ginger shuffled her knees further apart. She bit her lip wrapping her hand round the thick dildo, colder than Archers' dick, it seemed to be close to the same size, she wondered what that would feel like in her ass, if it was anything like it was in her mouth or pussy she was sure it would be amazing.

Giggling she dragged her tongue from the base to the tip, she opened her mouth and sucked hard on it taking it deep into her mouth.

Opening the lube, she dipped a finger in and tasted smiling at the strawberry flavour she rubbed the smaller of the pugs thickly in the lube.

Putting it back on the bed she reached back and spread more lube round her ass, she gasped pressing her finger against the tight knot of muscle. Breathing deeply, she slipped the tip of her finger into her ass. She squealed and giggled at the intrusion. Determined she worked her finger deep in her ass.