Sort of Legal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger worked her finger round feeling the thick ring of muscle relax as she got more used to the strange sensation.

Laying her face on the bed she reached between her legs to touch her pussy, she could feel her moisture leaking from herself already as she spread it around, turning her head she looked at herself in the mirror as she played with herself. She grinned as she worked a second finger into her ass. Closing her eyes, she moaned deeply at the new sensations.

Pulling her fingers from her ass she picked up the butt plug, holding it up in the mirror, feeling like a voyeur she brought the plug round to her ass, rubbing the blunt tip she pushed it in slightly, gripping the sheets Ginger panted at the frim pressure, breathing our she pushed the plug deeper, her tight ass opening further. Looking at herself in the mirrors she loved the way her mouth hung open, her eyes went wide as she pushed more, the plug stretching her further, she bucked her hips as she pushed the plug deeper, holding it in place as she got used to the new intruder she smiled at herself.

"Slut," she whispered to herself pushing the plug harder she buried her face in the sheets as the thickest part slipped past her ring.

Panting she held perfectly still, her ass twitching involuntarily making her breath catch. Looking round at herself in the mirror again she smiled at the dishevelled look. Picking up the dildo she wantonly licked it as she watched, holding her own gaze she swallowed the cock down, forcing it deeper.

Controlling her gag reflex she forced herself to keep swallowing the dildo till the balls rested on her chin. Looking at herself she tried to smile round the thick rubber cock stretching her lips, closing her eyes she pressed her thighs together, her wetness seeped from her, coating her inner thighs while squeezing the plug.

Watching, she gave the dildo the best blow job she could feeling so dirty as she reached between her legs to touch her pussy.

Climbing onto the bed she rolled over, squealing as the plug was forced deep in her ass. Laying back spreading her legs she took the dildo and ran it down over her nipples her saliva leaving a trail over her nipples as she rubbed the head on each one.

Pressing the blunt head of the dildo between her lips it spread her easily as she pushed it in, the butt plug making her pussy even tighter as she threw her head back gasping.

"Fuck," she cried out in passion as the double stimulation made her head swim. Groaning she fed the dildo deeper till the balls touched her. Whimpering, unable to focus, she fucked herself harder and harder till she came screaming as her body jerked uncontrollably.