Sort of Legal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got ya," Mack said cradling Ginger, feebly she smiled up at him.

Mack carried her across onto the Practical Elegance and took her below deck to the cabin the assets were in, both of them getting more first aid treatment, discarded wrappers littering the floor.

Carefully Mack laid Ginger on the other bunk, Megan following him in.

"Shit, Princess, your cut up bad," Mack said stroking her forehead.

"I'm ok," Ginger smiled weakly.

"Here," Megan said passing him some bandages, "you start with her arms."

"Rodger," Mack said wrapping the bandages around her wounds. Megan bandaging her feet.

"Better get some fluids into her," Megan said when the finished dressing her wounds.

Mack nodded and slipped a needle into the back of her hand, Megan hanging a bag of fluids to counter the effects of shock.

"My rifle," Ginger said trying to sit up.

"All secure, I'll take care of it," Mack said pushing her back on the bed, "you just rest," he added pulling a blanket over her.

"No, I can do it later, please? Can I just have it here?"

"Yeah, I'll get it in a minute, you just rest ok?" Mack said.

"Ok," Ginger said relaxing and closing her eyes.

"That girl has you wrapped round her little finger," Megan laughed tidying up the litter in the bedroom.

Mack grunted, "she's my shooter."

Ginger barely noticed as the light in the room was turned out, she slept deeply as her body recovered.

"Is anyone there?" someone said in the dark bedroom. Ginger roused from her slumber.

"What?" Ginger mumbled.

"Who are you?" the voice said.

"We came to get you, Hadley-Page sent us," Ginger replied, "do you need anything?"

Soft sobbing roused Ginger further, she rolled over, the two assets wrapped in a tight hug.

"Its going to be ok," Ginger said quietly, wincing as she moved tugging her wounds.

One of the assets nodded as they hugged each other.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Mack asked a few hours later kneeling next to Ginger.

"Yeah, sore, everything hurts," Ginger said.

"Not surprised, were nearly back, just wanted to give you the heads up, I've put up some more fluids," he said stroking her face.

"Thanks Mack, my feet hurt," Ginger smiled.

"Yeah, you cut them bad, we'll get the medics to look at them, you'll be fine, want some coffee?"

"Shit yes," Ginger smiled struggling to sit up without disturbing her injuries.

She looked over at the assets, both of them looking more like mummies with all the bandages covering them. They still held each other tight.

Mack looked over at them too, facing Ginger again he flashed his eyebrows, tutted and left the room.

"You guys awake?" Ginger asked softly, one of them nodded.

"Did you hear all that?"

One of them nodded again.

"Were you the one on the jetty?" One asked, her bandaged face looking at Ginger.

"Yeah, that was me,"

The asset nodded, "thank you."

"Any time," Ginger said managing to sit up in the bed, her feet throbbing painfully.

Mack came in and handed her a big mug of coffee, "'bout half an hour."

Ginger felt the boat bump and guessed they were back, Hadley-Page came into the bedroom, he smiled at Ginger and knelt by the assets.

"How are you doing?" he asked gently.

"Shitty," one said.

"I know, I'll look after you, once were back at the village I'll make everything right," he said, sighing he turned his attention to Ginger.

"Thank you, you showed great presence of mind today. I hope it doesn't hurt too much," he said kindly.

"Just doing my job," Ginger said shrugging, wincing as her wounds tugged again.

"You did a bit more than that," he smiled, "be seeing you."

Hadley-Page took one more look at the assets shaking his head sadly before leaving the bedroom. Medical staff suddenly turned up and carried the assets out of the bedroom, Ginger waited finishing her coffee.

"Ok time to go," Mack said kneeling beside Ginger.

"I don't know if I can walk," Ginger said.

"Obviously," he said sliding his arms under her picking her up and carrying her out onto the deck.

"Hey, how ya doing?" Ronan asked.

"yeah good boss," Ginger replied.

"Fuck, always gotta carry your ass," Alphabet said.

"Fuck you Alphabet," Ginger laughed.

"You did good," Ronan said slapping Alphabet on the back of his head.

Mack carried Ginger to the landing pad, he sat her down in one of the web seats, Ginger hissing in pain.

"Sorry Princess," he said.

"It's no big thing," she smiled.

The ship took off quickly heading back to the Invincible, Ginger wolfing down the food and drinks provided.

"Can you give me a hand getting dressed?" she asked Mack.

"Yeah sure, sorry," he said.

Rummaging through the gear he found her jacket and pants, gently he helped her into them. The troops dressed themselves again all of them in a sombre mood. Hadley-Page and the assets in the briefing room, the door firmly closed.

A gentle bump let them know the ship had landed, the door opening revealing they were back on the Invincible.

"Home, sweet home," Alphabet said picking up the gear they'd taken with them, Ronan taking the rest.

Mack wrapped his arms around Ginger, "ready?" he asked, she nodded, Mack lifted her from the seat.

"Take her to Medical, get her sorted," Ronan said.

"On my way," Mack said.

"What do we say if asked?" Ginger said.

Ronan shrugged, "training exercise."

Mack carried Ginger to the medical bay and laid her down on the bed, the medical team helping her out of her pants and jacket, the all shared a look seeing Ginger was still wearing her white bikini, now splattered with blood.

"See ya in a bit Princess," Mack called as he was ushered from the medical bay.

Ginger gave him a thumbs up as the medics closed in and began removing the bandages.

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

"I cut myself on broken glass," Ginger told him.

"How did that happen?" she asked.

"Training exercise," she hissed as he bandages got cut off her feet.

"What training exercise? I didn't know anything about a training exercise," she snapped.

"You'll have to talk to Chief Moss," Ginger groaned, "Please, can I have something for the pain?"

The Doctor shook her head and jammed a needle into her shoulder, Ginger gasped then, as the drugs took effect she sighed softly and floated away.

Waking later Ginger groaned, the lights in the medical bay turned down low, her wounds now covered with surgical dressings, her feet throbbed the most, they were covered in more bandages.

A medic approached her seeing her move, "how you feeling?" she asked.

"Yeah ok, can I have something to eat?" she asked.

The medic nodded and left coming back with some sandwiches. Ginger ate them ravenously and gulped down the glass of water she was handed.

Laying back satisfied Ginger let herself drift off to sleep.

Cold hands lifted her limbs waking Ginger the doctor impassively checked the dressings.

"You'll be on light duties till I say otherwise," she said dropping her leg abruptly, "let Chief Moss know."

She turned away and began checking the Marine in the bed next to her, Ginger shook her head wondering how she was supposed to let Ronan know seeing as she was unable to walk.

"There you are Princess," Mack said bounding into the medical bay, the Doctor moving to cut him off.

"This is a medical bay, I will not have your over familiarity in her, address personal correctly," she snapped.

"er, Yes Sir," Mack said fighting the urge to roll his eyes, "I was here to see Marine Young."

"See the ward master, I have better things to do," she snapped walking away.

Mack and Ginger smirked at each other, Mack went to the desk by the door.

"So, can I see Marine Young?" he asked the medic sat there.

"This is not a hospital, we do not have visiting hours. Unless you need medical treatment leave my area," the doctor shouted before the medic could say anything.

Mack shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, Ginger shrugged too as Mack left the bay.

Ginger lay back on the bed waiting for something else to happen, nothing did the Doctor ignoring her, a small breakfast and water were provided, her request for coffee was ignored.

A few hours later the Doctor passed the end of her bed, he took the chart and glanced over at the medic by the door, "why is she still here? Call Chief Moss and get her back to her bay."

The medic scrabbled to carryout the doctors order. Sighing loudly the Doctor turned her attention back to Ginger.

"Be here at zero six to have your dressings checked, and make sure you are showered, you stink, and don't get your dressings wet." Without another word she walked away helping herself to a large mug of coffee.

Ginger shook her head wondering how she was supposed to carry out those contradictory orders.

Mack and Ronan followed the medic back into the bay and came over to Ginger.

"Ready to get out of here?" Ronan asked.

Ginger sat up and swung her legs off the bed.

"Chief Moss, this is my medical centre, you talk to me, do you understand?" the Doctor said not looking up from the chart she was examining. Ronan walked over to the Doctor.

"Can I take Ginger then, Sir?" he asked contemptibly.

"Please address people correctly, and can't you see I'm busy? Talk to the ward master," she said waving her hand to dismiss Ronan. Shaking his head Ronan spoke to the ward master; both Ronan and Mack sitting in the seats as she spoke went to speak to the doctor. She shook her head.

The ward master shrugged and sat back down behind the desk. Silently the doctor strolled around the medical bay before leaving.

"What the fuck?" Mack finally asked after checking the doctor was not in the corridor.

"She loves the power," the medic said, "try being a bit of a pain in the ass, she suggested.

"Sounds like your up Ginger," Ronan said.

Ginger smiled and flipped him off.

A few minutes later the doctor walked back in eating a sandwich.

"Excuse me Sir? My feet hurt can I have something for the pain?" Ginger asked.

"No, you don't need any," she said.

"Please sir, they really hurt, and my arm does too, maybe I broke it?" she pleaded.

"Take her away," The doctor snapped.

"Take who away, Sir?" Ronan asked stopping Mack from standing up.

"Marine Young take her away," she barked.

"You mean take Marine Young away, please Chief Sargent Moss?" he corrected.

"Obviously that is exactly what I meant," she barked walking back out of the medical bay.

Shaking their heads Mack carried Ginger from the bay.

"Thanks," Ginger said as she passed the medic at the desk.

"No problem hon,"

Ronan cleared the way as Mack cradled Ginger, gently he placed her in her bunk, Alphabet handed her a big mug of coffee and some food.

"Thanks guys," Ginger said happy to be back in her bay with the team, "so what's new?"

"Nothing, usual," Mack shrugged.

"Um did you clean my rifle?" she asked.

"Yeah I was extra careful," Mack said.

"Thanks, sorry," Ginger said.

"Don't be a fucking dumbass," Mack laughed.

"Right, your all here," the COB said entering the bay.

"What's up Chief?" Ronan asked.

The COB sighed heavily sitting down, "The Doc has reported Young for incorrect dress."

"What the fuck?" Alphabet said, the COB held up his hand silencing him.

"and Mack, and Ronan for insubordination."

"That is fucking bullshit, she's a total asshole," Mack said.

The COB shook his head wiping his hand over his face, "Yeah, but she's put it in writing, nothing I can do, I tried to talk to her, but she wouldn't budge."

"Chief, you know the story, can't you kill this crap?" Ronan asked.

"She's not going to drop it, I have to follow the rules, she'll make a bigger fuss if nothing happens," the COB sighed, "got any coffee?"

Mack handed him a mug shaking his head.

"Cheers, ok so were you wearing a bikini and a wig Ginger?" the COB asked.

"Yeah, cos that's what..." Ginger said the COB holding his hand up to cut her off.

"Ok," he said after a second or two, "Mack, did you call her Ginger?"

"Yeah, of course, its her fucking name," Mack snapped.

The COB rubbed his eyes with his fingers, "and you corrected him?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess I did," Ronan sighed.

"Fuck my life," the COB sighed, "Ok Young, your postponed till your back on full duties, she may forget about it by then, you two, sorry but it's a note to file."

"Fuck sake, Chief, the woman is a cunt," Mack moaned rolling back onto his bunk.

"Shit, Chief, that's harsh," Ronan said.

"I know she can be difficult, but there it is guys," he said with a shrug.

"What's the worst she can do to me?" Ginger asked.

"Well if she keeps pestering about it, the CO may have to charge you for incorrect dress, it will be on your permanent record, could count against you for promotion," the COB said standing up.

"I was following orders, Chief," Ginger explained.

"Can you prove that?" the COB asked.

Ginger looked at him for a moment, then at Ronan who shrugged, "I guess not."

"Sorry but there it is," the COB said stepping out of the bay.

"Holy fucking shit, I'm not in trouble!" Alphabet laughed.

"Your all fucking heart," Mack said.

"Hey, it's not like its serious, I can't remember how many notes to file I've got," Alphabet said.

"Seven, you wanker," Ronan told him.

"See it don't mean anything," Alphabet said.

"Yeah but I might get charged," Ginger said propping herself up on her pillow.

"Nothing gonna stop you, all the good shit you do will smother her crap, and who didn't like seeing you in a bikini with hair?" Alphabet asked.

"Just remember what happened to the last asshole who perved on Ginger," Ronan laughed.

"Yeah, Alphabet, she blew a big fucking hole in his head," Mack added.

Ginger made a pistol gesture with her fingers mimicking shooting Alphabet.

"Worth it!" he said pretending to get shot and falling to the floor.

They laughed together as Alphabet pulled himself up.

"I don't know how, but the doc told me to shower and not get the dressings wet, what should I do?" she asked.

"I can carry you to the showers, but that's it," Mack shrugged.

"Maybe Megan can help you out?" Ronan suggested.

"Yeah maybe," Ginger said.

"I'll go ask, unless you got something more important to do?" Alphabet said before bounding out of the bay. He came back with Megan in tow a few minuets later.

"Come on then, lets get you washed," Megan sighed.

Mack carried Ginger to the shower handing her over to Megan at the door, Megan sat Ginger on a seat inside.

"Thanks hun," Ginger said.

12