All Comments on 'Sorting Fact from Fantasy'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
demanderdemander12 months ago

Excellent story. Quite analytical, like your MC. I imagine you're going to get a lot of flack, though. D

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Typical English-style decadent story. It shows the whole essence of Western European hedonism and amorality.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another chuck story..Jimy you're better than this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You didn’t have to tell us that you let your wife get away with cheating on you. Everyone who read your stories already knew. The desperate rationalizations scream off the page.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A bucket full of bullshit! The first and more important is: No man in a so secret service would allow her cheating to put him in a position to be blackmailed because of what she did! From there was always down in order to show how a marvelous husband she had! 2*

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months agoAuthor

Wouldn't surprise me Demander, but then, who cares?

I enjoy the comments, many are hilarious, the death threats - not so much.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

An interesting story framed in a truly loving marriage with a cheated-on spouse who forgave his wife for 2 "oops-es" many years before. Cleverly, he then totally removed the remembered 'magic' of the 2nd encounter, and balanced things out with the other woman in the group of 4 people involved.

Yes, it is, in fact, an RAAC, but done well with the cheated-on spouse getting back his manhood by having the wife of her once-and-fantasy lover.

5/5 stars

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

Heh so here's the thing, this isn't about love at all. It's about trust. In all the different types of marriages that humans have ever entered some have involved love and some have not. And all the types of love in between.

What they do all have in common however is trust. Even in loveless marriages where one person is trying to get a green card, or arranged marriages where they never met before, open marriages, to marriages of convenience, they all need to trust that the other will uphold their end of the contract.

If you take back a cheater and still say that you trust them then faithfulness isn't important to you. It's in the contract but not a deal breaker for you. That's absolutely fine just be honest about it.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

With her need to be in control I would think Jake's night with Elin might have caused a bit more jealousy and anguish that was is said to have happened.

TnicollTnicoll12 months ago

Well that was different and written very well too. I really enjoyed it.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

At least a different story from most. While I can understand why a guy would divorce his wife for a couple of one night flings and even moreso that he knew she fantasized about one of them, this hubby is not a cuck. He loves his wife and realized she loves him ( she never tried to find Sven again), and that the fantasy was based on it being illicit. Yeah, of course he is a spook, yada yada, but he both cures her of the illusion with Sven& also gives her a taste of her own medicine ( the one flaw in the story? She doesh't get jealous or worry about him having sex w a viking woman. I can also see a husband who could do this, as rare as he might be, who has confidence in his love for his wife and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

shite

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Interesting way to work a cuck story but I just don't like the passive nature of most husbands in these types including this one.

Possibly too short to explore the psychology and gamesmanship being hinted at.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another ridiculous unrealistic cuck tale. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I kind of enjoyed it. Great idea taking the fantasy down a notch. However they are not really even as she had two with the big guy and one with the weasel. For a better (not BTB) result of getting even have him do the other wife twice and also have him admit to a few others in the past saying when he learned of her cheating he did his own.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Haha Jimmy your still one of my favorite authors. I thought this was an excellent story. Good read., nice twist. Thanks for writing! 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

A common fantasy? Only if you're a beta/simp/cuck. This like most every other one of Jimmy's stories has a pathetically weak husband. And a few times it's been.proven that husbands that let their wives fuck around that they lose respect for the simp. And you can't love what you don't respect, as much as you beta bitches want to stick your heads in the sand over it....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A typically bad attempt to gloss over cheating. It's somewhat original, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

While you want people to see that she's a changed woman, the fact of the matter is that he just demonstrated to her that it is the thrill from the illicit nature of the one night stand that she craves rather than sex. As such, he diminished his own ability to satisfy her, as he cannot offer anything close to the illicit nature of a secret lover. He can offer sex but, once again, he just demonstrated that sex isn't what she is searching for. Thus, the only logical conclusion is that she will try to hide them better but she will increase the number of one night stands she has.

CastAdriftCastAdrift12 months ago

Fascinating story, well done as always. While the many stories here range in their realism, they give the reader experiences to consider and add to their repertoire of knowledge and wisdom. This was an interesting and mature approach to the situation. I wish I had the benefit of this type of analysis 50 years ago.

Thanks again

-jog aka CastAdrift

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

I do like some of Jimmy’s stories but there are quite a few that are Cuck stories. Jimmy is all about forgiveness in extraordinary situations, he often includes his own tale of forgiveness for his cheating wife.

Good on you Jim.

However we are all not the same.

Decades ago my first wife cheated on me. Lied about it .

I was studying at Uni, night courses to improve our life, she was out with her workmate and our flat mate Sue, clubbing and meeting men.

She ambushed me one Saturday morning and told me of her new lover, and kicked me out whilst our flat ate laughed at me.

No forgiveness mate, we divorced and l hated her guts. Told our friends and her family why it was over and she hated my guts.

After the divorce l heard the player played up on her and having a key left her and took everything from the flat. They lasted six months.

She changed friends and moved back home. She tried to get back with me, but l told the bitch to fuck off, She did and l never saw her again.

Tell a story about that side of things Jim, they are better stories than Cuck tails.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I suspect most obese people like to think that almost everyone would like to indulge an uncontrolled appetite. Most men want to watch their wife getting fucked by another man? How about their daughter, or their son? Isn't self deception wonderful? Pitiful, but amazingly common. "Misery loves company." is a saying that is thought to be over 2000 years old. Your fetish is nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story and a pat on the back for any man that can live with the knowledge of his wife cheating twice and stay with her . I’m not built that way but happy that some are for their and their families sake

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sadly, many commenters here share a Shi'a cleric's unambiguous moral clarity and tolerance for any error or transgression, especially spousal. Upon reading JTP's last paragraph will proclaim him a "cuck" and call his forgiveness as evidence of that. Me? My esteem for Jimmy soared as he proved to be a man of both principle and kindness.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

You’re good most times, but this one isn’t one of those times.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Sorry, but the content of this story makes me puke. It's a shame because I know you can do better.

To think: Yes, we all make mistakes. And yes, we also forgive mistakes. But we never forget when someone personally insults us! And do you really think the husband in your story is capable of forgetting? Then you lie to yourself. The human brain never forgets. It represses to protect, but it never forgets!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Writers note explains. I kicked my ex to the curb after a brief consideration of recociliation and am very happy much of it because my current wife loves me enough to keep it for me.

NallusNallus6 months ago

Husband uses knowledge that a good part of the amazing excitement was the illicitness of the encounter. Need to see more acknowledgement of that in stories here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS