SOS Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After an hour-long journey, he finally arrived at the given address. It was an apartment building with a staircase leading to the entrance, which Erik climbed and looked for Martin's name among the bells.

He found it and rang the bell.

He waited and waited... but no one answered. He felt sad and hopeless again, but he remembered what Martin had written on that paper. He wasn't supposed to go anywhere and he was supposed to wait for him until he came back so that nothing would happen to him.

So Erik decided to wait. He sat down in a corner on the cold floor, put his bag next to him and waited.

And he still waited.

***

Martin parked his car not far from his residence and got out. Together with his colleagues, he rescued the cook, even though he was almost at a loss. His shift ended a while ago, so Martin went home immediately.

He walked along the sidewalk, his apartment building was just around the corner. He came to the entrance of the apartment block where he lived. He reached into his pocket for the front door key and was about to unlock the door... when he noticed something.

Someone was sitting in the corner next to the door. A tiny boy with long dark blond hair, his knees pressed to his chest and his head hanging down.

"Erik?"

The petite boy slowly raised his head and looked at Martin. His eyes immediately lit up with joy. He slowly rose from the ground and stood in front of Martin, who was more than a foot taller than him.

"Hello..." Martin said to him with a friendly smile.

Erik didn't answer. He was still looking up at him, with tears in his eyes, and with a very slow movement, he came very close to Martin and gently wrapped his little arms around his waist. He leaned his head against his stomach and sniffed softly.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Martin smiled again and hugged Erik as well, although he had to lean down to him because of Erik's size.

"Thank you... for saving me again..." Erik sobbed.

***

Martin unlocked and opened the door to his apartment, Erik stood right behind him and then Martin invited him in. As Erik slowly walked through the door, Martin closed it behind him and placed his coat on the hanger.

"I want to warn you, Erik..." Martin said. "Please don't panic, I have... mess here," he reluctantly admitted, but he didn't want to scare Erik with the state of his apartment.

Erik didn't answer, but nodded his head slowly.

"Um..." Martin scratched the back of his head. "Let's be formal. I didn't introduce myself to you when we first met. I'm sorry about that," Martin said, stepping closer to Erik. "My name is Martin Kadera," he added with a big smile and offered his hand to Erik.

Erik didn't smile, as he still felt a great pain, but also mixed with a little joy in his eyes - he shook Martin's hand. "Erik Mádr," he replied softly.

Martin had a vague feeling he already heard the name in his past, but he wasn't sure about it, so he didn't ask.

He couldn't believe how soft Erik's palm was. Erik had such small and delicate hands, and Martin liked the soft feeling of his skin.

They released their hands and just stared at each other. "Come on then..." Martin said gently and led Erik deeper into his apartment.

Martin's apartment wasn't very big. Just a kitchen, a living room with a bedroom and a small bathroom. Martin led Erik into the living room, from where they could see the kitchen. Erik stood next to him and looked around Martin's apartment, where Martin had quite a mess. He had several different boxes in here, clothes were scattered everywhere, and dirty dishes were in the sink. Martin looked down at him and gently stroked his long hair.

"Are you hungry? I'm sure I have something in the fridge."

Erik looked up at him, still not smiling, and nodded slowly. "Yeah..." he mumbled.

Martin opened the fridge and found that he still had yesterday's lunch in it, brought to him by the delivery service. He took it out, unwrapped it, put it on a plate and put it in the microwave to warm it up.

Meanwhile, Erik stood in the living room watching Martin. He wanted so much to feel Martin's warmth, like on Christmas night, and he wanted to take him in his arms. Martin gave him a great feeling of security... and it suddenly occurred to him that during that tragic evening Martin gave him the feeling of being loved for the first time, when he was stroking his dark blond hair. The feeling was so uncommon for him, that it literally engraved in his memory.

He just sighed softly and lowered his head again. Soon the food was warm and Martin placed it on the small table in the living room, where Erik sat down and slowly began to eat.

Martin sat across from him and watched as Erik slowly and shyly stabbed pieces of the food with his fork and put them in his mouth. He looked so sweet and innocent.

"So tell me, Erik..." Martin spoke after a moment of silence. "What happened to you? Who hurt you that morning?" he asked him timidly and gently. He didn't want to scare Erik with this question. He didn't know if Erik wanted to talk about it.

Erik was silent for a moment. He just poked at his food with his fork, his head down.

"My... my dealer," he mumbled.

"What?" Martin asked, not quite understanding what he was saying.

"That guy... that I used to buy heroin from. He did it to me because I owed him money," Erik admitted as he put another bite in his mouth and swallowed.

"Oh my God..." Martin whispered, reaching out his right hand and stroking Erik's shoulder. "I'm so sorry for you, Erik..." he said softly, and Erik lifted his head to look at him. "I hope you told the police?" he asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Erik nodded immediately.

"Okay..." Martin smiled a little and continued to watch Erik as he ate in peace.

There was a moment of silence and Martin thought about Erik. Now he was with him and he could talk to him in peace. He felt that the boy trusted him somehow because he came to him after all.

"Can I ask you... about your life, Erik?" Martin asked him a little nervously. He was afraid that the boy would be reluctant to tell him more about himself.

Erik looked at him again and with little fear and concern in his eyes, he swallowed quietly. "About what?"

Martin was silent for a while, just looking at Erik, and after a while he sighed and blanked. "Why are you in such a state? Living on the streets? What happened to you?"

"I ran away... from the orphanage," Erik answered again with his head hanging.

"I know...you mentioned it when we first met," Martin said softly. "But why did you run away?" Then he sighed quietly again. "And why did you use those drugs?"

Erik looked like he didn't know what to say to Martin. He was trembling slightly. Martin realized he had to have depression and some trauma from the orphanage. He obviously didn't want to talk about it and return to that horrible place in his memory.

"You don't want to talk about it?" Martin asked him with a somewhat sad tone at the end, looking at him with pity.

Martin noticed Erik looking at him, sadness and fear were in his eyes and a tear ran down his face as he slowly shook his head and Martin regretted asking him.

Martin felt bad. This boy must have gone through something very terrible, which made him sad and desperate, and now Martin felt sorry that he made Erik even sadder by this question and made him shed a few more tears.

"I'm sorry, Erik. I didn't mean to make you sad," Martin said, looking at him apologetically. "I won't ask you that again... unless you want me to."

Erik nodded. "Thank you," he whispered and continued eating.

There was deep silence in the kitchen for a few minutes. There were only tinkling sounds as Erik touched the bottom of the plate with his fork, and Martin was still observing him the whole time.

"You want..." Martin breathed. "Do you want to stay here for a while? With me?"

Erik snapped his head up to Martin's face. He obviously couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was wonderful news, he was happy to hear that proposition. He had hoped that Martin would let him sleep here, at least until he could recover somehow. But... he felt a little down again, because he didn't want to burden Martin with himself and he didn't have any money to give him in return for his kindness.

"But... I have no way to pay you back for your help..." Erik answered with sadness and lowered his head again.

Martin smiled subtly and leaned a little toward Erik. "You don't have to pay me, Erik..." he said gently. "I hate to see anyone suffer... especially someone as young and desperate as you. I'd like to help you... and I don't want anything in return."

Erik couldn't believe his ears. Did Martin really mean it? Did he have good intentions? At the orphanage, the rule was something for something, and Erik really wasn't used to any acts of charity. He was always wary and cautious when people were too kind to him supposedly without any reason. But it warmed his heart, nevertheless, so he raised his head and looked at Martin for a long time.

"Do you mean it?" Erik said in a shaky voice.

Martin just smiled even more and nodded in agreement. "Of course," he replied. "You can sleep on the couch. It folds out so you can get a good night's sleep," he added with a warm gaze.

Erik felt happier. He even wanted to smile a little, but he had just forgotten how. He hadn't smiled at all in the last few months; he had no reason to.

"I really don't know how to thank you..." Erik said quietly. "I just don't want you to think... that I'm in your way."

"Don't worry about it. Nothing like that. Like I said before... I want to help you because it bothers me how you look and how sad and desperate you obviously are," Martin replied warmly. "That night... when Franta and I found you in the street... and you were all cold... I almost wanted to cry, Erik. I really felt sorry for you... and I still do. How can any human being find themselves in such a state, is beyond me..."

"In your arms..." Erik began to speak softly after a few seconds of silence, "I felt comfortable and warm. Now I just feel embarrassed for falling asleep in your embrace and snuggling up to you like a child," he said shyly.

Martin just kept smiling. "Don't worry... it was cute. You're really being very petite for an 18-year-old."

Silence reigned again. Erik felt much better after the warm meal and the kind words he had heard from Martin. He felt happier.

"I go to work during the day... so you'll be alone here, I hope it's okay," Martin said. "But I'll be home right after work, so you can rest assured that I'll be back."

"Martin..." Erik sighed and lowered his head again. "What makes you... trust me?" He looked at him seriously, and questioningly. "Aren't you afraid... that I might steal something from you and run away? That's what people usually think about boys from the street."

Erik, of course, didn't mean his words seriously... he just wanted to know if Martin really believed him as it seemed so. He would never steal anything from him, nor would he want to leave him. He felt comfortable with Martin. He was glad that he could stay with the kind doctor.

"I don't know..." Martin answered directly, looking him in the face. "Would you?"

Erik shook his head and said, "No. Never!"

Martin smiled again and nodded a little. "In that case... I think I will trust you. I'd have a spare key to the apartment made for you tomorrow, so you don't have to be locked here alone all day... and I really mean that... you can stay here as long as you want."

Erik wanted to cry. Not from sadness, but from joy. He tried to hold back the tears, but he couldn't, and they slowly flowed down his face.

He rose from his chair and slowly walked over to Martin. Martin watched him closely and Erik's tears worried him. He was afraid again that he had said something inappropriate, and made Erik feel guilty over staying here.

But Erik... came very close to him and slowly hugged him and closed his eyes. "Thank you," he whispered, shedding a few more tears.

It stirred something in Martin. He felt touched and emotional. The wonderful feeling of having someone so small and helpless nestled against him made him happier again. It awakened his protective instincts. He truly felt like Erik's protector and, above all, like a good person, exactly what he had always aspired to be, since his childhood, when he dreamt about being a doctor and helping the ones who suffered. He hoped it wasn't a Messiah complex, but something more profound - his life mission.

He wrapped his arms around Erik's back and pulled him closer. Then Martin sniffed Erik's scent. He didn't smell like most homeless people and junkies... on the contrary, Erik had a sweet smell... you could almost say he smelled like a kitten, and that put an even bigger smile on Martin's face.

It was a really nice feeling for Martin as he still remembered that night when he held Erik in his arms and looked so trusting and innocent.

***

The next morning Erik woke up on the couch where he had been sleeping. He slept really well, almost the best he had in the last few months. When he opened his eyes, it was still dark in the room and the sunrise could be seen through the windows.

Feeling safe and warm, Erik closed his eyes again and slept for a while longer.

An hour later he woke up for good, sat up and stretched. Martin was already gone because he went jogging early in the morning, then he showered and immediately went to work.

On the table where Erik had eaten yesterday, he found a small piece of paper with something written on it. Erik took it in his hand and read it.

I've already left for work. Please make yourself at home here :)

Erik put the paper back on the table and decided to take a closer look at Martin's apartment. After walking around for a while, he decided he should maybe help Martin a bit with cleaning, so he tried to clean the kitchen for the best of his abilities, but he didn't touch the rest of the apartment.

He also ate some snacks from the fridge, but there were not enough ingredients to cook a decent meal. He was afraid to ask Martin for money to buy them, as he felt Martin could be hesitant to trust him with that so early into their relationship. He wished he could cook for Martin, because it would be one way to repay for his kindness, but that simply wasn't the case with such limited supplies.

But he was home alone all day and finally got a bit bored. He sat on the couch for a while and stared into space before deciding to watch TV.

It went on like that for a few days.

Martin was coming home late in the evenings, or when he worked on night shifts, he was sleeping through the bigger part of the daytime. Erik had to sit quietly in the living room, with a muted TV.

It went on, and on and after some time it took its toll on him, making him a bit apathetic.

Erik felt more and more left alone and bored, and didn't know what to do. He was afraid to voice his doubts, not to look ungrateful in Martin's eyes.

Martin brought him the key, but Erik didn't feel like going out. He was traumatized a bit by the outside world, since the knife attack. He wanted to stay in a safe, peaceful place, and of course, Martin didn't mind, even though he had to do all the grocery shopping alone.

One more thing had also happened, even more important...

With every day passing, Eric - being along - was forced to face his inner fears and trauma. The longer he was alone, he felt more tense and nervous, as the painful thoughts were coming back to him and haunting him mercilessly.

After two weeks, he just felt too miserable, he couldn't handle it anymore. He thought about confessing the reasons of his struggles to Martin, but he was apprehensive, not knowing what would Martin think of him. And one day... he just broke.

***

Then one late afternoon Martin came home a little late. He was very tired because he had several emergencies to work on today, and he was looking forward to relaxing with Erik in front of TV.

He unlocked and opened the door to his apartment, and as he entered, a faint whiff of alcohol hit his nose. He put his coat on the hanger and went to look in the living room to see where the smell was coming from.

"Erik? Oh no..." Martin whispered with shock and sadness as he rushed into the living room.

Erik was lying on the couch on his back, in his left hand, which was hanging down from the couch he held a bottle of alcohol, which was of course half empty, and on the table in front of the couch were two more empty bottles.

"What have you done, Erik?" Martin said softly, devastated by what he saw, as he knelt down next to Erik and eyed him attentively.

There were tears on Erik's face, but his eyes were closed, and when he heard Martin's voice near his head, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Martin.

"Martin..." Erik said quietly but in a high-pitched voice. "I'm so sorry, I failed you..." he added, shedding even more tears.

Martin just huffed desperately and stroked Erik's long hair

"Jesus, what have you done, Erik...?"

Suddenly Erik started to feel sick and nauseated. "Martin... I... I'm probably going to throw up..." he moaned out and Martin nodded in response.

"Come on..." Martin murmured, helping Erik to stand up.

But Erik was so drunk and weak that he couldn't stand up, and he almost fell. Martin caught him in time and helped him to stand up straight. With his palms, Martin felt Erik's body again, through the clothes he was wearing. His body was so fragile and thin and Martin even felt his ribs with his fingers, as the boy was still a bit malnourished. Slowly and carefully he led him into the bathroom toward the toilet.

Erik knelt in front of the toilet bowl, wrapped his arms around it and breathed in a ragged way for a moment. Then he started to vomit and Martin held his beautiful dark blond long hair so Erik wouldn't get it dirty.

Martin stroked his back and just waited for Erik to feel better. Then, when Erik has finished vomiting, he picked him up off the floor and led him to the sink, where he helped Erik wash his face. Erik also brushed his teeth himself, albeit with difficulty.

"Are you feeling better?" Martin asked softly, stroking Erik's back again.

Erik nodded and mumbled something that Martin couldn't understand.

Then he led him to the shower and helped Erik strip down to his shorts, and did the same himself. He wanted Erik to take a shower, and to sober a bit, but the boy couldn't stand on his own, so Martin decided to get into the shower with him. As they both wore underwear, Martin didn't think it was too weird and Erik didn't care because he was still drunk.

When they were both in the shower, Martin leaned Erik against the wall and turned on the warm water, which immediately soaked them both and Erik let out a small sigh of relief. Then Martin took his shower gel and started soaping Erik all over his body, except for his ass and crotch, where he didn't dare put his hands, although he thought about doing it, but in the end he decided not to.

He lathered his shampoo into Erik's hair and then rinsed him all over with hot water. Then he did the same thing to himself while Erik just stood leaning against the wall, holding onto the railing to keep himself from falling, and watching Martin wash himself.

Even though he was drunk, he could see Martin's body clearly. He examined his chest, where Martin had several small dark hairs. His chest and abdomen were nicely toned from his daily jogging and even his legs looked good and were pretty firm.

When Martin was also washed, he turned off the water and climbed out of the shower together with Erik. Erik was already feeling much better and could stand on his own, so Martin no longer had to hold him.

He dried himself off with a towel before kneeling down next to Erik and drying him off too. Erik was still looking at him with his sad eyes, and after a while he said in that trembling voice again, "How can you be so nice, Martin? Even after seeing me like that..." Erik asked him as Martin was drying him.