SOS Pt. 01

Story Info
A broken, yet beautiful junkie is rescued by a gentle doctor.
19.7k words
4.81
9.1k
18

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello everyone,

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is the first part of two-part series.

This story is sad, because junkie was really hurt on the past. He's depressed, desperate and often crying.

I have to warn you that this story isn't in America but is in Czech Republic, so some things may be new or strange for you.

Please be warned that this part does not have sex scenes, it's a slow burn romance, so it all evolves gradually. Be patient with me ;)

I wish you a pleasant reading.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

Summer 2003

BANG!

Nine-year-old Martin was stunned by the loud sound, and so were his parents Marek and Kristýna. The family spent a few days of vacation in a hotel located in the center of Prague, so little Martin could enjoy his summer holidays.

Martin's parents were often busy with work. Marek was the head of the Hospital At The Merciful Sisters, and Kristýna worked as the head of the control center room of the Prague Ambulance Service.

Now they were enjoying a moment of rest and relaxation. They were watching TV in their hotel room, it was night, and a very loud sound came from the next room. They wondered if it could be a gunshot?

And a short time later, another sound could be heard.

BANG! Someone was obviously shooting in the room next door.

Marek, as a doctor and surgeon, decided to intervene immediately and check the next room. He got up from the couch where everyone was sitting while watching TV, quickly went to the door, opened it and left the room.

Kristýna ran after him and kept telling him nervously not to go into that room. She was afraid that someone might hurt him.

But Marek did not listen to her. Someone's life could have been endangered in the next room, and it was his duty to intervene and help as immediately as he could. He reached the door in the hallway and knocked on the door.

"Hey... are you alright there?" he said loudly and put his ear to the door.

The doors of several other rooms opened, and people peered out into the hallway to see what was going on.

One of the hotel managers came running up and immediately asked what was going on. Marek explained to him that there was a shooting in the room next to them and that he needed to get there.

The manager wanted to call the police, but Marek urged him to unlock the door first so he could help, if possible. He was hesitant a bit, worrying that the shooter might still be inside and hurt someone else, but his sense of duty was very strong.

Marek couldn't take it anymore, so he kicked the door of the room with all his power. The manager yelled at him that he would have to pay for the damage he had caused, but Marek ignored him. He entered the room and slowly walked down the small hallway until he reached the living room, where he finally could see what had happened.

The light in the room was on. On the floor a woman was lying who might have been in her mid-20s. She was covered in blood, face down with a hole in the back of her head. Probably from a bullet.

But at first, Marek didn't notice the hole in her head... He first knelt down next to her and examined her, and only then did he realize that she was dead when he noticed the wound in her head.

Not far from her someone else was lying on the carpet. A guy, about the same age as the girl. He was lying on his back covered in blood. His mouth was open and blood was pouring out of it.

Marek noticed the gun this man held loosely in his right hand, so he guessed it was the shooter.

Kristýna also stepped in slowly, looking around with caution and she also was horrified. She pressed her hands to her cheeks. "Jesus Christ!" she murmured.

Marek was still kneeling next to the guy and holding his hand, and after a while he dropped it to the floor. He swallowed hard and looked at his wife. "Looks like murder-suicide," he breathed out, scratching his forehead. "But the police need to confirm it," he muttered.

He got up off the floor, put his arms around Kristýna's waist and was about to leave the room with her, but they both heard a noise behind the door leading to another room.

It was a door in a small hallway that apparently led to a smaller room, and Martin, who was standing in that hallway in the room, slowly opened the door.

The room was dark. Martin turned on the light with the switch and found that it was some kind of children's room... and on a small bed lay a small baby who couldn't have been even a year old.

Marek and Kristýna also came in and spotted the child immediately. The baby was crying and screaming. Marek went to the bed and checked the baby for injuries... but luckily it was completely fine...

***

Autumn 2021

Martin walked across Prague to the Prague Ambulance Service building, where he was supposed to start working as an emergency doctor today. His mother, Kristýna, who was still working there as the head of the control center, had negotiated this position for him with the director.

The director was thrilled to meet with Martin when he came to see him in his office for the first time. He read his CV and learned that he had driven ambulances in London for a year and had just completed his degree a few weeks ago, and saw no reason not to hire Martin.

He was successfully accepted into hospital staff and the next day the director took him to the main room to meet his new colleagues. He led him to the control room where his mother and her other colleagues were sitting at the computers.

The director introduced Martin and told them that he would be joining the team as a doctor. Then Martin told them a bit about himself.

His new female colleagues were also excited about him and especially surprised to see such a young doctor. Some of his new female colleagues even found Martin attractive, although they were almost all married, but Martin's appearance made an impression on them and they were whispering about him, while he wasn't watching.

Martin's look was very pleasant. He had dark brown hair combed to one side. His face was sharp, his eyes large and light brown in color, almost amber. His nose was slender and straight, like his father's, and he had slightly visible stubble on his face. He had a fair complexion.

He was 6'5'' tall. He wasn't very bulky as he didn't do any heavy weight lifting training, he was rather lean, but he liked to jog a lot and kept in shape that way because in this profession speed was more important than strength.

People considered him handsome, even though he wasn't overly muscular, but slender and svelte.

The director then told him where his workplace would be, and of course,Martin was also given everything he needed for his work. Especially the paramedic-doctor uniform, which he liked very much. An orange T-shirt with short sleeves and a blue cross on the sleeves, an orange jacket with reflective elements and also with blue crosses on the sleeves and on the back with the inscription 'Emergency Doctor'. The pants were dark blue and had reflective stripes on the ends of the legs. The outfit was a symbol of his duty for Martin, and he felt happy wearing it for the first time on his new job. He felt like he was on a mission to help people, and that gave him a feeling of satisfaction.

***

Martin arrived at one of the stations of the Prague Ambulance Service, where he was supposed to be for one month, as the next month he was supposed to be at another station.

He went through the gate into the courtyard where there were many ambulances with reflective yellow markings and many doctor's cars. Standing by the smaller building were several people in rescue uniforms dressed just like him.

He approached them with slow steps, and one of them noticed him immediately.

"Hey... You're the new doctor, right?" said an older paramedic, who was in his mid-50s, with gray hair and a bushy mustache.

Martin nodded and came to him.

"I'm Franta Karas... the driver of the doctor's car. We'll go to emergencies together," he said with a smile and shook his hand.

Martin accepted it willingly and shook his hand. "I'm Martin Kadera, pleased to meet you."

Franta grinned. "Kadera? Your mother works in the control room, right?"

"Yes..." Martin answered with a nod.

"Boy, your mom is a piece of meat, I can tell you that..." Franta began to speak.

"Franta..." his colleague shouted at him. "Stop it," he added and the others started laughing.

"Hey guys, I was just kidding," he replied, looking at his other two colleagues who were sitting at a small table drinking coffee.

The one who shouted at Franta got up from his chair and came over to Martin. "My name is Otta Novák," he said warmly and shook hands with Martin.

Otta was only a few years older than Martin and he was glad to have someone his age with him.

The last one from his unit was still sitting in a chair with his feet up on the table. He was reading the newspaper and just waved at Martin. "Karel Neliba... the driver of ambulance," he said and continued reading.

Martin was a bit taken aback by him, but finally he shrugged his shoulders and let it go. From Neliba emanated respect. He was in his early 50s, wore glasses, was bald and had a gray beard on his chin.

This was Martin's first unit.

***

A young junkie who used to hang out at night on the outskirts of Prague wandered around the park today. He went to his dealer as he needed to buy a new dose.

His dealer was sitting on a bench, wearing sunglasses and had a black bag next to him. The junkie approached him and the dealer looked at him.

"Forget it!" he told him directly, and the junkie stopped and tried to hide in his black hood, which was over his head.

"Come on..." The junkie begged him. "Give it to me one more time please..."

"No," the dealer replied a little louder. "You owe me money for two doses. I told you I won't give you anymore until you paid what you owe me!" He scowled at him.

The junkie was sad and desperate. "Please..." he said in a higher voice, putting his hands together. He looked like he was praying and kept looking at his dealer. "Please... I need this. Please help me... and I promise I'll pay you back next time," he begged him with big sad eyes.

The dealer looked at him for a long time with his mouth tightly pursed. Finally, he huffed loudly and shook his head. "If you don't pay me next time... I'll find you and beat the money out of you!" he threatened him, while he reached into his backpack for a small bag of white powder and secretly handed it to the junkie.

The junkie took it from his hand with a quick movement and immediately put it in his pocket. "I'll pay you. I promise," he replied, his shaky voice low and high again. "Thank you..." he added, turning his back on him and slowly walking away.

***

The rescuers, together with Martin, were sitting outside at the table drinking coffee. Martin, Otta and Franta were talking to each other and they were very interested in Martin's previous job in London, etc.

Neliba was the only one who ignored Martin and continued reading his newspaper.

Then Martin's pager beeped in it. He reached into his jacket pocket and looked at it.

Acute abdominal pain.

Urgency 1

"Acute abdominal pain... damn why would anyone call us for that. Such a waste." Neliba said angrily as he read his pager like the others.

"A stomach ache is no fun. It could be serious. Let's go!" ordered Martin and everyone immediately got up from the table and ran to their cars and got into them. Franta and Martin sat in the doctor's car and Neliba and Otta were in the ambulance.

Everyone turned on the blue flashing lights and the hooter and immediately hit the road.

***

As the doctor's car was faster, Martin and Franta were the first to arrive. They got out of the car and opened the trunk. They took the doctor's suitcase, closed the trunk and locked it.

They entered the building and ran up the stairs to the patient's apartment. The patient's mother was already waiting for them at the door and let them enter as soon as she saw them.

She led them through a smaller hallway into the living room, where her daughter was lying on the couch, breathing rapidly and howling in pain.

Martin came immediately and knelt down next to her. First he angled her legs, then he began to examine her, checking her head and noticing that she had red spots around her mouth. He checked her hands, which were cold and shaking.

In the meantime, a hooter could be heard outside, and Neliba and the ambulance also arrived at the scene.

Martin realized what was happening with her and immediately examined the girl's stomach. He gently pressed on her abdomen and asked the girl where it hurt the most, until he finally came across a spot on her left side of her abdomen and the girl cried out in pain.

He nodded and stroked her hair. "Did you spit up blood?"

The girl nodded as well and continued to howl in pain and breathe rapidly.

The mother, who gently held her daughter's head, looked at the doctor with concern. "Is it serious, doctor?" she asked.

"She needs to go to the hospital," Martin answered calmly, turning to Franta, who was standing next to him. "Stretcher!" he ordered, and Franta nodded.

"Sure, boss."

Franta ran to the window, went out into the street and called Neliba and Otto to bring the stretcher.

The two nodded that they understood, got the stretcher from the ambulance and followed them upstairs. They came into the room and Neliba dropped the stretcher angrily on the floor.

"What is the stretcher for? What's with her?" he asked in a bit of an annoyed tone of voice.

Neliba didn't understand why a patient with abdominal pain needed a stretcher, and of course, his back hurt, so he hoped they wouldn't have to carry anybody this day.

"She has a ruptured ulcer," Martin answered straight.

Neliba smirked. "Patients normally walk with that," he argued with him.

"Maybe with you, but not with me. Put the girl on the stretcher," replied Martin, who also began to get annoyed.

"I've been working in an ambulance for over twenty years and I realize when it's acute and when it's not."

"Good, but I'm the doctor. Put the girl on the stretcher and take her to the ambulance!"

Neliba suddenly stopped and made a stony face as usual, but his expression still showed some signs of anger. "Okay, doctor..." He emphasized the word 'doctor', and paused. "As you wish..." he added emotionlessly and took the stretcher to the couch.

Otta and Neliba lifted the girl from the couch and carefully placed her on the stretcher. They took the stretcher with the girl and left the apartment with her.

Martin had no idea why Neliba was acting this way and why he was being so rude. Was he lazy? Or did he not like Martin right away? He let it be for now. He took the suitcase and with Franta also left the apartment.

***

Christmas 2021

It was a very cold night, but there was no snow anywhere in Prague.

Martin and Franta drove through the night in the doctor's car, with their blue flashing lights on but no siren. They were on their way back from a case to their station.

On the way, they talked about various things. Franta was mostly annoyed that he was on duty at Christmas. Martin didn't mind that much. He was single and lived alone in an apartment. Martin talked about how tired he was because he was taking extra shifts, and how he was looking forward to bed.

They drove through the outskirts of Prague, where it was quiet and there was no one to be seen, only occasionally a car passing by. They continued to talk. What else could they do in the car, right?

***

During the night, the young junkie wandered around the fringe district of Prague. He had nowhere to live, and it showed in his look. He did not have many clothes. Just an old black hoodie, worn and dirty jeans and mud boots.

He was desperate, and he was walking in a place where there was nowhere to hide from the cold winds. He was holding his shoulder and shivered.

He reached a bus stop where there was a bench on which he sat down. The bench was very cold also, but he just didn't want to stand there in the freezing blows.

After shaking for a moment... he reached into his pocket. He took out a spoon, a lighter, and a syringe. From the other pocket of his sweatshirt, he pulled out a small bag of white powder. He opened the bag and poured some powder onto a spoon. He closed the bag and put it back in his pocket.

He lit the lighter and heated the spoon from below until the powder was liquid. Then he took the syringe with a needle and pumped all the liquid into it. He placed the spoon on the bench next to him. He rolled up the sleeve of his right hand and made the injection into his vein.

***

Martin and Franta were still driving through Prague at night. But Martin suddenly had to pee. Franta didn't want to stop him on the side of the road because that would be a violation of the law. They had to drive back to the station as quickly as possible after the exit, but Martin kept begging him until he gave up and finally stopped the car at the side of the road.

Martin immediately opened the door, ran outside and rushed to the nearest bush.

"Ahhhh," he muttered when he was finally able to pee and felt great relief.

When he finished peeing, he shook the drops off his cock, tucked it back into his pants and zipped them up. He wanted to turn around and go back to the car, which was flickering blue lights sharply in the darkness, but suddenly he stopped.

A few yards away, he noticed someone lying on a bench at the bus stop, shaking strangely. The person's hand hung motionless from the bench, and after a while he fell from that bench to the cold ground and remained still.

"Franta!" he called loudly.

Franta looked out of the car window. "What's going on? Come on, or we're going to have trouble," he spoke nervously.

Martin walked quickly back to the car, but kept looking behind at the person who was lying on the ground.

"Someone collapsed back there, and is lying on the ground," Martin breathed quickly as he approached the car. "Come on, we have to look at this," he added quickly.

"Damn..." muttered Franta, turning off the engine. He also got out of the car and locked it.

"But take the suitcase with you, what if it's needed."

"Right..." replied Franta and unlocked the car again.

He opened the trunk and they both took everything they needed. Then Franta closed the trunk and locked it again. Then they both quickly went to the person lying motionless on the ground. Martin almost ran there. So, he was there first. He knelt down next to the person and began to check the pulse. Then he carefully rolled the person onto their back and his face went pale a little. It was a very young boy, who, as he suspected, couldn't even be 16 years old.

He examined him again and then noticed a nasty little hole on his hand. There were more of them all around, some slightly infected.

Franta joined them being a bit out of breath and knelt down next to him as well. But then he immediately noticed the spoon and the syringe lying on the bench from which the boy had fallen.

"Look," said Franta and winced a bit in disgust, taking both things in his hand and showing them to Martin.

"God... but he's still a child!" Martin said, startled, and put his ear to his mouth.

"He's not breathing!" he said aloud, then realized that the boy's heart was barely even beating. "Fuck... this is wrong," he said nervously. He looked at Franta, who was kneeling on the boy's other side. "Do we have a defibrillator?" he asked him hopefully.

"No... " Franta answered quickly.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers